急!超零国界行动动加分啊!!!!

找一部日本电影,急!答对我再加分!!!!_百度知道
找一部日本电影,急!答对我再加分!!!!
但我忘了里面演员的名称,说不出话,我就想看结局了.这样的顺序讲述一个女生由于一次意外摔跤而肌肉萎缩我只记得一些故事情节了,15岁秋,在医院带着.,不能行走.,故事描写的很感人,后来毕业,它是以14岁冬,从一个正常的小女孩生变成残疾人又来到残疾人学校.,故事很感人..,握不了笔,16 夏,接着的事我就不知道了,再后来坐上轮椅.
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
一升的眼泪
沢尻惠理香 ……池内亜也
药师丸博子 ……池内潮香
锦户亮 …………麻生遥斗
成海璃子 ………池内亜湖
胜野洋 …………
藤木直人 …………
本剧根据真人真事改编而成,剧本来自原作者木藤亚也 生前的同名日记小说《一公升眼泪》,本剧描述了现实中14岁就患脊髓小脑变性症,到后来不能说不能动的木藤亚也的前半生。剧中锦户亮扮演的麻生遥斗陪伴着池内亚也慢慢走过,实际上是根据木藤亚也的母亲木藤潮香女士,因女儿生前希望结婚谈恋爱却未能如愿要求剧组添加的架空人物。
今年15岁的池内亚也(泽尻惠理香饰)出生于一个平凡而幸福的家庭,一家六口每天的生活虽然平淡却很幸福快乐。从小就是好学生乖宝宝的亚也考上了自己心仪的高中,原以为从此光辉灿烂快乐的人生正等着...
一公的升眼泪
日本电影的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁十分钟队会游戏,明天就要用了!!急,好的再加分!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
十分钟队会游戏,明天就要用了!!急,好的再加分!!!!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
先让每队派出几男几女,可以从抱洋泡泡一直抱到网球 COPY不走样 堆易拉罐游戏,要求每个人围着圈,每个人努力钻过圈圈,然后伸出一个手指头,可在讲游戏名字前,以示公正,看谁最后漏词了,第二个人在这个词语的基础上加一个词。游戏的人不宜过多,不能用手: A 把所说的词语倒过来说。看谁先把圈降下来哪个组就赢,输掉的杀手要做真心话大冒险。 同样分组。任何人都可以引诱被贴者,或者吃西瓜,比如只能唱带有“爱”这个自的歌,如果有一个人手指离开了圈就要重来,每人手中一个一次性纸杯(质量稍好些),其中两个人之间的手上套一个呼啦圈。 慢慢选吧,纸头上写的东西是被贴的人不能做或者不能说的、比赛开始前,规定只能唱带有某个词的歌,也就是绕了一圈,也就是说,呼啦圈从每个人身上穿过,回到它的初始位置,以速度最快,同样依次累加 比赛吃香蕉 谁吃的快(或者喝水。 杀人游戏,随便怎么挪动身体,但要把球从一处送到另外一处. 提示,然后每组一个呼啦圈,当然他也不知道写的是什么,给排头的杯中倒好半杯水。 C也可以把说一个词语改成做一个动作,人名或者地名或者任何什么东西,水最多的为获胜方。看看一分钟内谁猜的多,或者两个人一起吃薯条一人吃一头) 一男一女一起凹造型从1~9 报纸挖两个洞,最好是7人左右,须再从排头传起,所以要想尽办法让他说出或者做出,用手帮嘴忙的犯规,6-8人左右。w 接歌:男女穿插站好一排。然后从这个位置开始。 记忆类游戏,但是另外四个人知道啊,我就要想尽办法让唱歌,游戏规则。借不上的罚酒,3分钟内看谁堆的高 过河游戏 两个人一组玩(一男一女为佳) 只给他们两块砖头 用来过河。比如我在知道背后贴的是唱歌两个字:在讲好规则,但要用让另外一个没看到的人猜出来,主持人说正的,其他队的成员可在旁边监督,第三个人在这两个词语的基础上再加一个词。在游戏的过程中,只要唱了就表示你输了,只能用嘴传。圈的高度一开始是在大家的胸口处,从排头传到排尾,这次每组人要少一点。呼啦圈越轻难度越高,看有谁用手,参与者说倒的 B 5个人参加,但不能说出纸头上的字,谁这边纸头破了谁输 人多的话可以玩游戏,这个人不能说出这个名词来,就是不能松开手 运水工,就是分几组人。每组手手围成一圈,杀手赢了的话可以随便挑一个人玩真心话大冒险 数7游戏 两人抱球游戏,给两个人中的一个看一张纸条,就输了。比哪组的速度最快,脚不能睬砖头以外的任何地方 否则算掉到河里淹死 心有灵犀一点通,托住圈,上面写的是一个名词,比如“高山”要说成“山高”“兴高采烈”要说成“烈采高兴”四字成语接龙 5个人玩,在他们每人背后贴张纸头,先把几个杯子的水倒好,套在头拔河(用头拔河),大家要齐心协力把圈降到膝盖处,第一个人说一个词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
重新来过,显而易见,一组为真心话,可以是向路人求助某事什么的,就是说出一句真心话。愿你们玩的开心吧。(一般可以八卦一点)大冒险!(基本适用于任何年龄段的人)具体:用一些一样的纸片。真心话,则不算数,要是大家都不相信,但必须真心,要满一定数量之类,分为2组,可以对事,具体的话可以对人,可以顺便锻炼一下抽到者的能力真心话和大冒险,发表自己的意见,一组为大冒险
先给一个词语,一个人说,一个人猜,当然同学们也可以猜,可以发奖品! 还可以抢凳子,我们班经常玩,已经弄坏了2把椅子了,小心了!!
其实玩的游戏很多的!你去网上查查应该会有的!
十分钟的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对外事业部、政府事务部、 求上面这俩部门的英文..... 急急急!!!!!!!!!加分!_百度知道
对外事业部、政府事务部、 求上面这俩部门的英文..... 急急急!!!!!!!!!加分!
我有更好的答案
Foreign Business DepartmentGovernment Bisiness/Aaffairs Department 都啥业务啊?
对外事业部:Foreign Division政府事务部:Department of Government Affairs
是单位内部分支吗?overseas
department(division)Government Affair department (division)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求高手解答几道初二英语题,急等急急急急急急急急,好的会加分!!_百度知道
急求高手解答几道初二英语题,急等急急急急急急急急,好的会加分!!
D,seeing(2)--Paul invited us to take part in a party tomorrow evening,seeing
C?A,they found the ship 4000 metres ____s all right,are you.4,going_________________________________________________(2)clothes.连词成句,yourself1.S____plan to make more and more robots to help us live a better life?
--_____;d love to go relaxing somewhere.(2)At last,protect.
--______Is tomorrow his birthday.What a good idea.Yes.Ws farm,to?A,need______________________________________________________________5,don&#39!
C:---Where would you like to go on vacation,until.单项选择.Yes,keep,to see
---I&#39,warm?
B.No.Why not.That&#39.介词填空(1)I found all of my flowers died when I came back _____ my uncle&#39.No.改错;saw
D:(1)hotel,a:(1)--You aren&#39,you.6,you,against.3;t you remember _____ me at the school gate ten minutes ago.英译.2,the
提问者采纳
暂时想不出来 呵呵3 把where 去掉4 Keep going until you reach a big hotel.
You need warm clothes to protect yourself against the cold(1)from2.under2
提问者评价
当然!!谢谢您了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语的填空题~~~~帮个忙吧!!!!!!!【急】回答后会加分!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语的填空题~~~~帮个忙吧!!!!!!!【急】回答后会加分!!!!!!!
What _____you _____(wear )yesterday. Lily ________(hate) traveling. Light_________(travel)faster than sound. Lucy ________(prefer) coffee to milk.12. Tom __________(fly ) kites with his classmates on the hill now. I________(do )my homework. Cats ________(like ) fish while dogs _______ (like ). He______(say )he ______( will)write to me as soon as he came home. He _________(live )there for three months. He _______(get) up early in the morning 2. He always__________(sleep) with his windows open.8, but he ________(live) in Japan now. He ______(find )it difficult to get to sleep.13.9. John usually ________(go) home on Sunday morning. Who ____________(wash ) clothes over there .18. Where ______you ______(go ) just now, we ______(be ) the winners. He ________(read ) a book when I ______(see) her
.16. It ______(cost) him so little. One tree ___________(not make) a wood, My brother
__________(play)games . He ____(drive ) to Shanghai last week, he ________(choose )many presents for his family.30. He _______(pay) ten yuan for his new book yesterday.10.29,he ______(mistake ) me for Lucy.21. It’s five o’clock.3. Just now , my father ________(mend ) his car in the garden.19. Look .4.24. He ______(take )his temperature half an hour ago. Listen .5. because he _______(be)too glad,they ______(read)over there, my mother _________(cook) supper.
Two and three_______(be ) five . He ________(live) there by the end of this year.7? I _______(wear ) a blue skirt. . We ________(win ) the league match last week. He_________(not wok) on Sundays.23.26. The sun _______(rise ) in the east and ______(go) down in the west. Great changes _______(happen ) in the village last year.28. He _______(take) a walk after supper.6,someone___________(sing)English songs next room. She ______(keep)me waiting for an hour last night .14.25. The boy _____(look ) like his mother.27.22. What ______you _____(do )now :1. He______(live) in China last year,he ____(fall) asleep very quickly , others _______(dance)under the tall tree. Everything _______(go )well in spring . Children _______(love ) to play games. He ______(feel ) very tired last night ? I ________(look) for my pen .17.20. She ______(be )late.11.15? I _______(go)
to the library? It’s my mother用动词的适当时态填空. I ______(say ) you are wrong
提问者采纳
He__said____(say )he ___would___( will)write to me as soon as he came home? I ___am looking _____(look) for my pen , My brother
____is playing______(play)games . I__am doing do )my homework. Look .23. Just now .6;t make _____(not make) a wood. Light_____Travels____(travel)faster than sound. He _took take)m saying__(say ) you are wrong, but he ____lives____(live) in Japan now.15.7. Lily _____hates___(hate) traveling. He ____took__(take )his temperature half an hour ago.3. . The sun ___rises ____(rise ) in the east and ___goes___(go) down in the west.18. One tree ______can&#39. He ___was reading _____(read ) a book when I ______saw (see) her
.29.28. He _finds find )it difficult to get to sleep,he __fell__(fall) asleep very quickly . He __gets_____(get) up early in the morning 2. Tom ___is flying_______(fly ) kites with his classmates on the hill now.10.11.17. Listen , we ___were be ) the winners. Everything __goes_____(go )well in spring .22.16. Great changes ___happened____(happen ) in the village last year. We ______won__(win ) the league match last week.8.12? I ___went____(go)
to the library. He ______lived___(live )there for three months. What __did___you ____wear_(wear )yesterday, he ___chose_____(choose )many presents for his family. John usually __goes______(go) home on Sunday morning.27.21.19.9. He ___paid____(pay) ten yuan for his new book yesterday. What _are you __doing_(do )now . Where __did____you _go_____(go ) just now. Cats __likes______(like ) fish while dogs __does not like it_____ (like ), others ___are dancing____(dance)under the tall tree.4. He___lived___(live) in China last year,they are reading______(read)over there:1, my father __is mending______(mend ) his car in the garden. She __was____(be )late.25. The boy _looks____(look ) like his mother.5. I ____&#39.24,he ___mistaken___(mistake ) me for Lucy.13. He __drove__(drive ) to Shanghai last week.
Two and three_______(be ) five , my mother _____is cooking____(cook) supper. because he ____is___(be)too glad. She _kept_____(keep)me waiting for an hour last night .20. He always___sleeps_______(sleep) wt work______(not wok) on Sundays.26. Children ___love____(love ) to play games.14. It ___costed___(cost) him so little. It’s five o’clock. Lucy _____prefers___(prefer) coffee to milk. He___dosen&#39? I _____wore__(wear ) a blue skirt. Who _____is washing_______(wash ) clothes over there . He __felt____(feel ) very tired last night . He __was living______(live) there by the end of this year.30,someone___is singing ________(sing)English songs next room希望能帮助你用动词的适当时态填空
提问者评价
谢谢!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 零国界行动 的文章

随机推荐