求谢谢的英文翻译译,谢谢

在线翻译_在线词典_金山词霸_爱词霸英语
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2661540',
container: s,
size: '350,20',
display: 'inlay-fix'
{{big.love|number(0)}}
点击加载更多编辑点评:学习单词的道路上任重道远,多和外语学习爱好者一起交流,会收获更多经验及学习技巧,在此推荐谢谢大家的英文单词写法、谢谢大家用英语怎么说、英文造句大全等外语学习资源,让大家学习外语更轻松,单词记忆更方便
谢谢大家的英文:thanks everyone参考例句:Thank you everyone. 谢谢大家。Thank you everyone. Thank you very much.谢谢大家,非常感谢你们!&Thanks guys, you won the games for us.&谢谢大家,能赢得比赛,委实是托大家的福:int. 谢谢n. thank的名词复数;感谢v. thank的第三人称单数;感谢Thank you everyone. 谢谢大家。Thank you everyone. Thank you very much.谢谢大家,非常感谢你们!I should thank you rather than that you thank me.我应当谢你而不是你谢我。Thank you for helping me.
It was a pleasure.谢谢你帮忙。
不用客气。t to politely decline婉谢 :pron. 每个人Everyone was there but me.除我之外,大家都在。Thank you everyone. 谢谢大家。Everyone, everyone, Reach up high! 每个人,每个人,向上摸!The condition of man . . . is a condition of war of everyone against everyone人类的状态.是人与人对抗的战争状态She disgusted everyone by spitting.
她随地吐痰,使人人感到厌恶。 翻译推荐:
学语言的最终目的不是沟通吗? 酷仔开这个场子,让大家尽情飙口语&
还在问口语烦恼?现在只要你每天花五分钟时间,就能get到口语技能&
enjoy & share free talk,所以请尽情的free~用英语说出你想说的&您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
incomplete hopeless dishonest weak impatient unlucky irregular impolite ashamedi...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求英文翻译 急求 谢谢_百度知道
求英文翻译 急求 谢谢
个子的高矮当两人之间有真爱情的时候,是不会考虑到年龄的问题。假如你们之间存在着这种问题,相貌的美丑,等等外在的无关紧要的因素的,那你要先问问自己,经济的条件
提问者采纳
property, etc, appearance, and statureThe couple who love each other in deed consider nothing with age, you have to ask yourselves
first whether you are loving faithly or not. If you do consider the factors mentioned above
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
f there is true love , size and other unimportant things , regardless age . Should such a problem arise between you two , you should first ask youself if you really love the other , money , apearance , they will love each other dearly
when there is a true love between two people,no one else would consider the age issue,the conditions of sb‘s income,the beauty or not,the height and some others which are
unnecessary and external factor。If there is the same problem between you,please ask yourself firstly,whether you love each other or not now!纯手工敲打,望采纳
If there is a true love between two people, age,economic condition, appearance and
height etc
external and inessential factor will not be taken into account. If you two have this problem, first you need to ask youself if it's a true love.
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“科技创新生活”,求英文翻译,
technology innovates life
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Life science and technology innovation
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐