please stick the flower on the card(双重否定句句)

<: Customer Reviews: TeChef - Blooming Flower Frying Pan, with Teflon Platinum Non-Stick Coating (PFOA Free) / Ceramic Coated Outside / Induction Ready
4.4 out of 5 starsbySize: 11-Inch|Price:$39.99+ Free shipping with Amazon PrimeYour rating()Rate this item
This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.
Top positive review&&#32;64 people found this helpful5.0 out of 5 starsExcellent non-stick qualities!BySavageSmurfI've used several non-stick pans, and while I have a few that work great, I've thrown away quite a few as well, because things stuck to the pan, and they got burnt.I'll start by saying that the quality of this pan is great. It's not too heavy, but still sturdy enough that it feels solid. Unlike other pans in this price range, the bolts from the handle DO NOT come through to the inside of the pan! Little fit and finish issues like this really show how much time the manufacturer put into designing this model, and make this pan stand out among similar competitors.As far as use, I own a few other good non-stick pans, but this one blew my mind out of the box. The food literally slid off the pan. I just put the turner back in the drawer clean, because none of the food was left behind. A quick rinse and wipe with a non-abrasive sponge, dry, and this thing is ready for round two! At &$40, this was a great value!Update: After about one year of use, 2-3 times daily (I cook VERY often), this pan still looks and performs every bit as great as it did the day that I bought it. Food has never once stuck to it. After cooking, it literally just wipes clean with a soft sponge. I will be buying their nonstick brands for every size pan that I need! *IMPRESSED*
Top critical review&&#32;56 people found this helpful3.0 out of 5 starsGood non-stick finish, but handle not riveted.ByM. JohnsonSurprised to open this pan and find a note from TeChef offering a free Amazon gift card worth $5 for writing a review.
Please note Amazoners: I am not sending this review in for $5.
It's my unvarnished, unbiased opinion.
But beware,this pan may be getting more positive reviews than it warrants.
Here's why:It does have a great non-stick finish -- at least so far.
I've used it daily for two weeks and it's the easiest clean up I've ever had.
But it you're like me, the type that has been known to leave a pan "age" from lunch until evening dishwashing, this can seriously affect the longevity of teflon coatings.
So it's too soon to say how long this pan will make it.For all you looking for a flat cooking surface this pan has a flat surface where it comes in contact with the heat.
It works fine on my glass top range.
it has a slightly domed cooking surface and oils from fatty sausage run to the lower edge.
That's great if you want to drain away fats, and so far hasn't presented any problems with stir frys and saut&s since you will only need a tiny drop of oil.
That is taking some getting used to.
I use a flat bottom pan though when I need to fry fritters .This pan is lightweight which may be OK for some folks but I prefer a heavier pan, even at age 62.Too bad this pan comes with a handle attached by a phillips head screw.
I prefer riveted handles, and would not have chosen this pan had this been described more clearly.
It's attached well though and doesn't wiggle.
If it stays immobile that will satisfy me. I cannot give any
pan a final rating until it's done time
for several years, but the highest this pan would get is a four after at least four years.
Will we get there?And finally, can anyone tell me the purpose of the wierd flower pattern ?
There was not description anywhere on the box or with the pan.
Another cooking secret.One year later:
I'm replacing this pan.
The finish was shot after 9 months.
The handle held up longer than the finish.
I treated pan carefully this time too, cleaning it shortly after use with soft cloth, and storing separately from other pans.
There are better choices for this price.
TopMost recentTopFilter by:
By|I've used several non-stick pans, and while I have a few that work great, I've thrown away quite a few as well, because things stuck to the pan, and they got burnt.I'll start by saying that the quality of this pan is great. It's not too heavy, but still sturdy enough that it feels solid. Unlike other pans in this price range, the bolts from the handle DO NOT come through to the inside of the pan! Little fit and finish issues like this really show how much time the manufacturer put into designing this model, and make this pan stand out among similar competitors.As far as use, I own a few other good non-stick pans, but this one blew my mind out of the box. The food literally slid off the pan. I just put the turner back in the drawer clean, because none of the food was left behind. A quick rinse and wipe with a non-abrasive sponge, dry, and this thing is ready for round two! At &$40, this was a great value!Update: After about one year of use, 2-3 times daily (I cook VERY often), this pan still looks and performs every bit as great as it did the day that I bought it. Food has never once stuck to it. After cooking, it literally just wipes clean with a soft sponge. I will be buying their nonstick brands for every size pan that I need! *IMPRESSED*Sort by:
By|Have been using the pan for about a month now.
Works great on eggs!
I have used only plastic utensils with it and only wash it with a sponge but have noticed a few light scratches appear.
The pan also seems to be slightly less nonstick than when I first received it but is still doing a good job.
I guess time will tell how well this pan holds up.
Noticed that the oil tends to pool around the outside of the pan indicating there the middle of the pan rises up a little.
Not sure if this is normal for pans or not but it does make it difficult when you do want to cook with oil as it all goes to the edge away from where you would normally cook your food.Sort by:
By|I found this to be one of the best frying pans that I have ever used. It fee looks very attractive and most importantly it does exactly as described by the manufacturer. In my experience because this pan is so good at not letting food stick to it, very,very little cooking oil is required. So you will save $$$ on oil, plus it is healthier for you too. This pan was so non-stick the food easily slides around on the bottom - foods which would normally stick to lower quality pans. I would strongly recommend this to anyone who cooks - it is that simple!Sort by:
By|I have had the pan for about a month and it still looks like new! When I cook eggs and omelets, they slide out of the pan effortlessly, and I don't have to oil the pan ahead of time.
Also, the heavy aluminum distributes the heat (I have an electric stovetop) more evenly than any pan I've owned before. Cleaning it is as easy as wiping it out with a soapy sponge--nothing has stuck to it yet (not even cheese!). I haven't used any metal utensils on it, but the packaging indicates it is scratch resistant. It is the best non-stick pan I've owned to date.Sort by:
By|I've been using mine since the day I purchased it, with the following maintenance:- Never bring the heat higher than &#34;6&#34; (out of 10) on my stove- Use oil anyway. Non-stick is a helpful coating, not a free pass.- Clean it. Thoroughly. Before and after. Every time. With soap.- No metal instruments.Having done that, using it 2-4 times a day every day since the purchase date (9/13/2014), I have cooked:- Beef patties, straight into the pan frozen, cooked until done on low-med heat (3-5)- Shrimp stir-fry (shrimp, red potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, onions)- Tofu stir-fry (Same as above, but with tofu instead of shrimp)- Eggs, dozens of them.- Pan-seared crunchwraps- Fried waffles / french toast sticks (canola oil, 6 heat, fry, cry a little from joy)- Reconstituted leftovers (egg rolls, salmon, fried rice, white rice, many chinese dishes, whatever my friends didn't take home, etc)- Weird experiments involving trying to pan-fry bananas and other things (dried bananas just get really hot, regular bananas turn to crispy mush, other experiments are too embarrassing to relate)Even after all of that, my pan looks and functions as if it were brand new. Food just glides along it, it heats up perfectly evenly, the lack of screw heads on the inside of the pan makes for easier cooking and cleaning, and the finishes on the inside and outside of the pan are really very attractive.If you know how to take care of a non-stick pan (which you now do if you read the list at the start of this), then I have no issue wholeheartedly recommending this pan.Sort by:
By|We just got an induction stove top oven and I changed all my pots to stainless steel.
I was so disappointed in not being able to make decent omelettes and saw this pan and thought I'd try it out.
I just love it!
I'm so happy that I can make great omelettes and eggs once again!
No sticking, easy clean up and a very pretty pan as well!Thank you to the other reviews I read before purchasing which helped me make my decision to buy this.One of my best buys on Amazon!Sort by:
By|Surprised to open this pan and find a note from TeChef offering a free Amazon gift card worth $5 for writing a review.
Please note Amazoners: I am not sending this review in for $5.
It's my unvarnished, unbiased opinion.
But beware,this pan may be getting more positive reviews than it warrants.
Here's why:It does have a great non-stick finish -- at least so far.
I've used it daily for two weeks and it's the easiest clean up I've ever had.
But it you're like me, the type that has been known to leave a pan "age" from lunch until evening dishwashing, this can seriously affect the longevity of teflon coatings.
So it's too soon to say how long this pan will make it.For all you looking for a flat cooking surface this pan has a flat surface where it comes in contact with the heat.
It works fine on my glass top range.
it has a slightly domed cooking surface and oils from fatty sausage run to the lower edge.
That's great if you want to drain away fats, and so far hasn't presented any problems with stir frys and saut&s since you will only need a tiny drop of oil.
That is taking some getting used to.
I use a flat bottom pan though when I need to fry fritters .This pan is lightweight which may be OK for some folks but I prefer a heavier pan, even at age 62.Too bad this pan comes with a handle attached by a phillips head screw.
I prefer riveted handles, and would not have chosen this pan had this been described more clearly.
It's attached well though and doesn't wiggle.
If it stays immobile that will satisfy me. I cannot give any
pan a final rating until it's done time
for several years, but the highest this pan would get is a four after at least four years.
Will we get there?And finally, can anyone tell me the purpose of the wierd flower pattern ?
There was not description anywhere on the box or with the pan.
Another cooking secret.One year later:
I'm replacing this pan.
The finish was shot after 9 months.
The handle held up longer than the finish.
I treated pan carefully this time too, cleaning it shortly after use with soft cloth, and storing separately from other pans.
There are better choices for this price.Sort by:
By|We ordered this pan because we have a we have stainless steel pans, but they burn and stick constantly, so we needed a nonstick pan. This has been great. Perfect for omelets, any pan searing - we love it. And, of course, so easy to clean. Couldn't be happier.Sort by:
By|I am very picky about my cookware, and it took me a LOT of research to decide which pan would serve best as a replacement for one I've used for the last several years.
I use this pan multiple times per week and I am extremely pleased with my purchase!
In addition to being a versatile size and shape, it heats and cooks evenly, cleans up easily, and it is also the prettiest looking pan I own.
I picked it for it's size and shape, but also because it has the perfectly flat surface that I need on my ceramic cooktop.
I have nothing negative to say about this pan and would recommend it without reservation.Sort by:
By|I have ONLY Calphalon Chef quality frying pans because they were "The Best". They cost a bundle. For the third time I had to send them back for warranty coverage. I bought this TeChef pan only as a temporary until I got the replacements back. After a few uses I AM SOLD on this pan. Nice and lightweight and the bottom looks like it was machined to a perfect flat surface. I don't care for the floral teflon non stick surface design, but no big deal for a few flowers or whatever they are. In the future I will save a lot by not buying "The Best". It is worth every penny I paid for this pan. You will love it.Sort by:
Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.
You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these itemsbyTECHEF$39.99byTECHEF$29.07byTECHEF$34.19byTECHEF$34.99Send us feedbackHow can we make Amazon Customer Reviews better for you?
Sponsored Links&
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.小题1:B小题2:C小题3:B小题4:D小题5:B试题分析: 本文是一篇故事类短文,在故事中对比了父子两人面对同一件事的不同态度,反映了父母对孩子无限的耐心和无私的爱,同时也提醒年轻人们要尊重老人,体谅老人,不要嫌他们啰嗦,不要对他们的话感到不耐烦。小题1:B&&词义猜测题。A迷惑;B恼火;C耐心;D兴奋。根据上文内容以及后面儿子说的话“It’s a crow, a crow, a crow.”可以推测儿子面对父亲一遍一遍的问题变得有点不耐烦,故答案选B。小题2:C推理判断题。从故事内容可知父亲问了儿子四遍同样的问题,在儿子恼火之后,他回到房间拿来自己以前的日记让儿子看当年父亲对孩子的态度,由此判断父亲是有意这样做,为了看看儿子如何反应,是否和自己当年一样有耐心,故答案选C。小题3:B推理判断题。根据文章第一段信息An 80-year-old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45-year-old highly educated son.可判断儿子出生时父亲是35岁,再从文章末段的首句 Today my little son aged three可知日记是父亲在儿子三岁的时候写的,由此判断父亲当时是38岁,选B小题4:D推理判断题。根据情理以及文章末句I rather felt affection for my innocent child.可知因为父亲爱孩子,所以他才对孩子的问题不会感到厌烦,故答案选D。小题5:B推理判断题。 儿子小时候问了父亲23遍同一个问题时父亲不仅不恼火而且感到孩子的天真可爱,相比之下年迈的父亲仅仅问了儿子4遍同一个问题,儿子就变得不耐烦甚至恼火了,从情理可知当儿子看到这段日记时,他心里会感到惭愧,而无言以对年迈的父亲。答案选B。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容在表格中的空白处填入适当的单词。(注意:每个空格只填一个单词) Women smoking cigars were not common for a very long time.Cigar smoking was for very wealthy men and a very few wealthy women. Cigar smoking was seen as a male choice,and smoking fine cigars proved that you had a very good business sense and a successful business. Cigars represent masculinity(男子气概)—due to their large shape,money –because you have to have a lot of money in order to buy fine vigars ,and power –if you want to intimidate (恐吓) a personal,smoke a cigar. The average women didn’t have their own income to spend and buy cigars in the past ,but now as women gain their own incomes, they are picking up on smoking cigars due to their own wealth. … …&Title61. &&&&&&&&&&smoking
cigars&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The situationbefore●Women& 62.&&&&&&&smoked cigarsCompared with men.●Only wealthy men and
women couldafford cigars.●Smoking fine cigars
meant youWere a successful 63.&&&&&&&&What cigars64.&&&&&&&●Masculinity- because
cigars havea large shape.●Wealth – because
cigars 65.&&&&&Much money.●Power –because
cigars mean ahigh social position.&
题型:阅读理解
I’m a real book lover. Every time my friends visit me, my nose is buried in a book. Wherever I go, I always have a book with me. Novels, history books, stories about people, journals and news—I read them all and I’ve learnt a lot, too. For example, many things in life happen for the best even if we don’t like or understand them.Why is reading such an enjoyable pastime for me? I probably first learned about it from my parents. My mother read to me at night in my childhood and bought me picture books. The greatest gift she has given me is a love for reading. And it will be a life-long habit.No one ever asked me why I liked to read. They just saw me and asked, “Oh? Is that for school work?” And I just shook my head, “No. It’s just for fun.” While reading a good book, I can totally forget myself and fly to another world. It’s like exploring through someone’s eyes, which is just as exciting as watching a movie.Reading is also necessary in order to learn about writing, to improve my use of words and phrases and broaden my knowledge. What a pity to see our imagination disappear, for we don’t exercise it often. Reading can even be good for one’s health, I think. Everyone should read sad stories that make us cry and also books with humor that make us laugh out loud!小题1:. Among the gifts my parents have given me, which is the most valuable one?A.A love for reading.B.Picture books.C.Good health.D.A lovable pastime.小题2:. In the fourth paragraph, the author thinks reading can ____.A.make his parents happyB.finish his school workC.improve writing and broaden knowledgeD.help him understand some movies小题3:. If we don’t use our imagination often, ____.A.it is bad for our healthB.we will soon learn how to writeC.it will help us to have a good restD.it will soon disappear小题4:. What does the passage mainly talk about?A.Why do I have few friends?B.What are my life habits?C.Why do I love reading?D.Why do things happen for the best?
Teaching second grade is always a challenge.Each student arrives at school with his own needs and difficulties.One year a student called Billy___me with his behavior as well as his academic requirements.He struggled daily with his ____emotions and often became angry or violent.I knew that,to make____progress,his emotions needed controlling.One ____I tried to help Billy was to have him come directly into the classroom when he arrived at school.Billy's mom would____me to alert me to a particularly emotional morning at home.Then,I would focus on____his anger and calming him down before the other students arrived.One week our class was studying____.I thought one way to bring learning into the classroom was to bring my dog Rocky to school for the day.That day began as normal.I was preparing activities focused on dog themes____I was told that Billy had a ____morning at home and I might need to get him____.As I was talking to his mom,Billy____into the classroom.To Billy's____,Rocky immediately ran up to his new____,wagging his tail and licking Billy's face with doggy affection.Billy couldn't ____Rocky's charm(魅力)and began laughing as his anger melted away.Throughout the day,Billy never left Rocky's side,feeding him,being gentle with him and even ____the other students while Rocky was sleeping.Billy was known for doing anything he could to avoid____,but on this day he found a good dog story,“ Clifford's Puppy Days”,and read it to Rocky.How ____I was at the sight of Billy reading happily!My little dog was able to____Billy's day from one of anger and frustration to one of laughter,gentleness and ____.That day Rocky more than helped me with my____;he helped to change the life of a child!After that Billy's behavior definitely improved.小题1:A.challengedB.cheatedC.benefitedD.betrayed小题2:A.unforgettableB.uncontrollableC.unconsciousD.unfortunate小题3:A.physicalB.mentalC.academicD.authentic小题4:A.advantageB.agendaC.reason D.way小题5:A.awakeB.callC.visitD.sign小题6:A.toleratingB.observingC.relievingD.ignoring小题7:A.emotionsB.petsC.botanyD.diet小题8:A.afterB.asC.whenD.before小题9:A.boringB.fantasticC.busyD.rough小题10:A.settledB.punishedC.treatedD.excited小题11:A.fledB.stormedC.joggedD.floated小题12:A.surpriseB.delightC.shameD.fear小题13:A.protectorB.trainerC.friendD.owner小题14:A.resist
B.describeC.reduceD.forget小题15:A.educatingB.envyingC.comfortingD.quieting小题16:A.explodingB.readingC.arguingD.apologizing小题17:A.surprisedB.disappointedC.amusedD.confused小题18:A.urgeB.shortenC.transformD.expand小题19:A.admirationB.curiosityC.anxietyD.love小题20:A.familyB.teachingC.houseworkD.performance
It's baseball season again,and Hank Snydder is back on the field.He has been back from the accident that kept him out of the game for the season last year,and that cost the Muggers last year's championship.Baseball fans in the city of Midvale are happy and George Brenner,the Muggers' owner,is happy too, because when Hank plays the team wins and the games sell out.“Last year's attendance was all time low when Hank was out,”said Brenner.“We're glad to have him back in uniform.”Needless to say,the Muggers pay Hank well.But other teams have offered him a million dollars.Still,Hank has been faithful to the Muggers up to now.But there is a rumor(谣传)that Hank might play for the Suffers of Sun City next year.A newspaper reporter asked Hank if there was any truth in it.He said.“Nothing has been decided,but I have to admit that I could be leaving Midvale after this season.”What about another rumor that Hank might be getting married? “That's true.” Hank replied,“and I'm very happy about it.”There is no need to ask how Midvale or George Brenner would feel about losing Hank.But is Hank completely happy about the changes that may be taking place in his life? “Only one thing troubles me,”he said.“I've always loved the Muggers' blue uniforms.It will take me some time to get used to the Suffers' green and gold uniforms.”小题1:Hank Snydder didn't play for the Muggers last year because ________.A.there were no baseball matchesB.the club didn't pay him enough moneyC.other players had accidentsD.something had happened to him小题2:The Muggers didn't win the championship of last season ________.A.because the players of the Muggers didn't take part in the gamesB.because of Hank Snydder's absenceC.because all the players didn't try their bestD.because the Muggers hadn't hoped to win it小题3:Which of the following statements is not mentioned in the passage?A.Hank Snydder still plays for the Muggers.B.Hank Snydder has been loyal to the Muggers.C.Hank Snydder might be getting married.D.Hank Snydder has some trouble with his partners.小题4:If Hank Snydder joins the Suffers of Sun City next year,________.A.the owner of the Muggers will feel happyB.the owner of the Muggers will require him to return all the moneyC.it may be a great loss to the MuggersD.he will play for the baseball team for nothing
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。I have always lived in Canada, and traveled from Hamilton to Ottawa for work months ago. Arriving at the airport&&&&&, I had to stay in the&&&&&&hall to spend my time. Without much else to do, I decided to go to the&&&&&store. As I walked around the store, 1 &&&&&two American women having a&&&&&on a bench. It looked as if they had been at the airport for hours, and I felt anxious to do something to help them &&&&&&their wait.I&&&&&&&&&&the store for a few moments, and went to buy a medium-sized toy which looked like a cartoon&&&&&&&&&&. I asked the owner of the shop for a note and a&&&&&&&&&and wrote,& "When you get up ,I hope this gift will make you smile.& Have a good trip ! "I walked&&&&&&towards the two women and &&&&&the toy and the note next to them. Not wanting to wake them, I tried my best to make no&&&&, but in my attempt to flee the scene. one of them woke up and caught me in the act. At first she looked&&&&. Maybe she thought I was a&&&&&! But when she looked at the soft toy and the note, she&&&&&up, as if she became a happy girl. " Is this for me? " she asked. I gave her a &&&&&smile and nodded.She was&&&&&&&&&about the thing !& We talked more like old friends instead of&&&&&&&&&&. I came to realize that we should care for each other and love each other althoughwe were from&&&&&&&places.小题1:A.lateB.earlyC.hurriedlyD.soon小题2:A.waitingB.diningC.exhibitionD.lecture小题3:A.flowerB.bookC.drugD.gift小题4:A.keptB.madeC.noticedD.heard小题5:A.talkB.napC.restD.cigarette小题6:A.calmB.easeC.weakenD.sharpen小题7:A.ran intoB.went throughC.looked aroundD.set about小题8:A.driverB.authorC.salesmanD.character小题9:A.penB.cardC.boxD.packet小题10:A.hurriedlyB.quietlyC.slowlyD.fast小题11:A.repairedB.hidC.placedD.showed小题12:A.mistakeB.experimentC.noiseD.progress小题13:A.movedB.happyC.sureD.scared小题14:A.passengerB.thiefC.passerbyD.student小题15:A.gaveB.turnedC.hurriedD.brightened小题16:A.friendlyB.gratefulC.plasticD.bitter小题17:A.excitedB.worriedC.sadD.anxious小题18:A.workersB.teachersC.strangersD.officers小题19:A.enjoymentB.permissionC.attentionD.suggestion小题20:A.cleanB.beautifulC.sameD.different
It was Mother’s Day and I was shopping at the local supermarket with my five-year-old son, Tenyson. As we were &&&&&&&&&, we realized that only minutes earlier an &&&&&&&&&woman had fallen over at the entrance and hit her head on the ground. &&&&&&&&&was with her, but there was blood everywhere and the woman was embarrassed and clearly in shock. &&&&&&&&&a lot of people stopped to help out.&&&&&&&&&we were walking towards the scene, Tenyson became very &&&&&&&&&about what had happened to the elderly couple. He &&&&&&&&&to me, “Mom, it’s not much fun falling over in front of &&&&&&&&.” Seeing that there was a flower stall(摊位)at the front of the supermarket, he added, “Why shouldn’t we &&&&&&&&&the lady a flower? It will make her feel better.” I was &&&&&&&&&that he’d come up with this &&&&&&&&&idea. So we went over and told the flower seller &&&&&&&&&we wanted. “Just take it,” she replied. “I &&&&&&&&&take your money for such a wonderful &&&&&&&&.” By now medical staff had arrived, and were &&&&&&&&&the injured woman. We gave the flower to the woman’s husband and I told him it was &&&&&&&&&my son. At that, the old man started crying and said, “Thank you very much.” He then turned to me, “You have a &&&&&&&&&son. Happy Mother’s Day to you.” The man bent down and gave his wife the flower, telling ger who it was from. &&&&&&&&&being badly hurt, the old lady looked up at Tenyson with &&&&&&&&&in her eyes and gave him a little &&&&&&&&&.小题1:A.leavingB.drivingC.movingD.stopping小题2:A.injuredB.awkwardC.honestD.elderly小题3:A.Her husbandB.My sonC.The crowdD.The seller小题4:A.SpecificallyB.ParticularlyC.InterestinglyD.Fortunately小题5:A.IfB.SinceC.WhileD.Unless小题6:A.guiltyB.curiousC.angryD.worried小题7:A.complainedB.saidC.liedD.responded小题8:A.no oneB.someoneC.everyoneD.anyone小题9:A.lendB.bringC.leaveD.buy小题10:A.amazedB.shockedC.puzzledD.concerned小题11:A.wiseB.sweetC.innocentD.crazy小题12:A.whichB.whenC.whatD.whether小题13:A.must notB.can’tC.may notD.needn’t小题14:A.sceneB.habitC.flowerD.deed小题15:A.checking withB.looking afterC.operating onD.paying for小题16:A.fromB.toC.withD.about小题17:A.respectfulB.cheerfulC.successfulD.wonderful小题18:A.Out ofB.Regardless ofC.Thanks toD.As to小题19:A.loveB.hopeC.pityD.pain小题20:A.ideaB.moneyC.smileD.comfort
In the mid-1950s, I was a somewhat bored early-adolescent male student who believed that doing any more than necessary was wasted effort. One day, this approach threw me into embarrassmentIn Mrs. Totten’s eighth-grade math class at Central Avenue School in Anderson, Indiana, we were learning to add and subtract decimals (小数).Our teacher typically assigned daily homework, which would be recited in class the following day. On most days, our grades were based on our oral answer to homework questions.Mrs. Totten usually walked up and down the rows of desks requesting answers from student after student in the order the questions had appeared on our homework sheets. She would start either at the front or the back of the classroom and work toward the other end.Since I was seated near the middle of about 35 students, it was easy to figure out which questions I might have to answer. This particular time, I had completed my usual two or three problems according to my calculations.What I failed to expect was that several students were absent, which threw off my estimate. As Mrs. Totten made her way from the beginning of the class,I desperately tried to determine which math problem I would get. I tried to work it out before she got to me, but I had brain freeze and couldn’t function.When Mrs. Totten reached my desk,she asked what answer I’d got for problem No. 14. “I…I didn’t get anything,” &I answered,and my face felt warm. “Correct,” she said.It turned out that the correct answer was zero.What did I learn that day? First, always do all your homework. Second, in real life it isn’t always what you say but how you say it that matters. Third,I would never make it as a mathematician.If I could choose one school day that taught me the most, it would be that one.小题1:What does the underlined part in Paragraph 1 indicate?A. It is wise to value one’s time.B. It is important to make an effortC. It is right to stick to one’s belief.D. It is enough to do the necessary.小题2:Usually, Mrs. Totten asked her students to _______.A. recite their homework togetherB. grade their homework themselvesC. answer their homework questions orallyD. check the answers to their homework questions小题3:The author could work out which questions to answer since the teacher always _______.A. asked questions in a regular wayB. walked up and down when asking questionsC. chose two or three questions for the studentsD. requested her students to finish their usual questions小题4:The author failed to get the questions he had expected because _______.A. the class didn’t begin as usualB. several students didn’t come to schoolC. he didn’t try hard to make his estimateD. Mrs. Totten didn’t start from the back of the class小题5:Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?A. An Unforgettable TeacherB. A Future MathematicianC. An Effective ApproachD. A Valuable Lesson
The young woman entered the pool where an injured dolphin(海豚) was swimming.Despite her fear, she felt strong wearing her new leg.In her second grade.Maja ____ her cousin,Jasmina.After Jasmina's death,Maja swore she would honor the little girl by ___ with a dolphin, an animal that both girls ____. “ Jasmina never got the chance to do it.” says Maja, now 32, “so I& ____ that someday I'd do it for her.”In high school, Maja was ____ about sports.She even planned to become an athlete.____, in 1993, during the civil war in her home country, a bomb ____ her left leg.After two years' ____& in the U.S.,& Maja received her first artificial (人造的)leg, but& ____ it didn't fit well, walking for Maja was very painful. ____, she managed to graduate from a local high school.Then after receiving a ____& from Saint Francis University, she got a job at an insurance firm and ____ started her own company.To relax, Maja ____ often watch the dolphins play at an aquarium(水族馆)near her home.A young dolphin, Winter, who had lost its tail, caught her ____. One day, Maja happened to see trainers ____ Winter with a high&tech tail.When they were done, Winter swam freely in the water.Maja was ____.She managed to find the inventors of Winter's tail.Within ten days, she had a new leg which freed her of the ____ that had troubled her for almost 16 years.Now Maja was ready to keep her ____.She went to the aquarium, lowered herself into the pool and held out a hand to Winter, who approached ____, then swam away.After a few minutes, the dolphin let Maja ____ its back. Finally, the two began to swim around the pool together.小题1:A.lostB.visitedC.rescuedD.left小题2:A.talking
B.livingC.swimmingD.surfing小题3:A.adoredB.adoptedC.possessedD.purchased小题4:A.pretendedB.decidedC.preferredD.agreed小题5:A.positiveB.enthusiasticC.particularD.curious小题6:A.UndoubtedlyB.SurprisinglyC.StrangelyD.Unfortunately小题7:A.took awayB.took overC.cut downD.cut out小题8:A.studyB.operationC.treatmentD.experiment小题9:A.untilB.becauseC.althoughD.if小题10:A.OtherwiseB.ThereforeC.BesidesD.However小题11:A.scholarshipB.degreeC.prizeD.notice小题12:A.graduallyB.actuallyC.eventuallyD.naturally小题13:A.mightB.shouldC.couldD.would小题14:A.eyeB.legC.noseD.hand小题15:A.decoratingB.guidingC.markingD.fitting小题16:A.inspiredB.puzzledC.shockedD.amused小题17:A.worryB.sadnessC.painD.fear小题18:A.appointmentB.promiseC.recordD.habit小题19:A.blindlyB.angrilyC.gratefullyD.cautiously小题20:A.strikeB.coverC.touchD.wipe
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 双重否定句 的文章

随机推荐