I (don't ) usually (have) (a)have breakfastt,括号部分有错的是

论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
新目标英语七年级(上)单元检测题(Units 11~12)
2007年第1期目录
&&&&&&本期共收录文章12篇
  Unit 11What time do you go to school? 中国论文网 /9/view-831967.htm     Ⅰ. 词汇   A. 根据句意及句中划线部分所示时间,从右栏的A,B,C,D,E五个选项中选择正确答语。   1. ―What’s the time? ―It’s 7:50. A. six thirty   2. ―What time is it? ―It’s 6:30. B. nine o’clock   3. ―What time do you play volleyball?   ―We play volleyball at 4:15. C. four fifteen   4. It’s 9:00 now. Let’s go to bed. D. eleven forty   5. It’s 11:40. It’s time for lunch. E. seven fifty   B. 根据句意,从括号中选出合适的单词填空。   6. We begin our classes______ (at, on) 8:00.   7. What time does she get______ (up, to) school?   8. Her mother usually gets up at______ (about, after) six thirty.   9. We often play tennis______ (after, in) school.   10. We’re always busy______ (in, at) the morning.   11. People love to listen______ (to, between) the music.   12. On Sundays Rick doesn’t always get up______ (early, late).   13. A: Do you______ (play, collect) sports every day?   B: Yes, I usually play basketball after school.   14. A: Do you want to______ (know, think) about Richard’s morning?   B: Yes, please tell me some.   15. Selina always______ (has, does) lunch at home.   C. 根据句意,在空白处填上所缺的单词,完成对话。每空填一词。   16. A: What______is it?   B:______seven o’clock.   17. A: Can you______the piano?   B: No, I______ .   18. A: Do you like running?   B:______ , I do.   A: What time do you usually run?   B:______four.   19. A: What time______he have breakfast?   B: He usually______ breakfast at six twenty.   20. A:______ six now, Marry. Please______up.   B: OK. Mum.      Ⅱ. 单项选择   1. He usually practices his guitar______ .   A. after breakfast B. 8:30 C. go to bed D. sleep late   2. It’s cold outside. Please______your coat.   A. put it on B. put on C. put them on D. put on it   3. I like to sleep______longer in the morning.   A. a little B. many C. some D. any   4. In Rick’s family his mother______breakfast.   A. do B. makes C. make D. cook   5. ―______do you usually watch TV in the evening?   ―I usually watch TV at seven.   A. When B. What’s C. What D. What day   6. ―What time does Sue do her homework?   ―She usually______ her homework at six.   A. do B. don’t C. does D. doesn’t   7. Scott works very long______ .   A. hour B. times C. a time D. hours   8. She works all night. So she is very______ .   A. sad B. tired C. favorite D. scary   9. I usually get up at around six-thirty,______I eat breakfast at six-forty.   A. and then B. but C. after D. last   10. Steve usually watches the early morning news______ .   A. by TV B. on TV C. on the bus D. by bus      Ⅲ. 情景交际   A. 重新排列下列句子,使它们成为一段意思通顺、完整的对话。   1. Do you watch TV in the evening?   2. At about 6:15.   3. Do you usually play volleyball after class?   4. What time do you have breakfast?   5. At 6:00.   6. Yes, but only on weekends.   7. When do you play volleyball?   8. No, I don’t.   9. What time do you get up?   10. In the afternoon.   B. 根据交际情景,在空白处填入所缺的单词,完成对话。   A: Selina! 1 eight o’clock. You must 2 up.   B: Oh, dear! Where 3 my clothes? I want to 4
5 my school clothes.   A: Look, your clothes are in the chair. Do you want to have 6 ?
7 , thanks. I have no 8 . I have to go now.   A: Where are you going?   B: I’m going to 9 . I’m late.   A: Do you know today is Sunday?   B: Oh, we don’t have any lessons 10 Sunday.      Ⅳ. 句型转换按括号内的要求完成句子。   1. He has breakfast at six-thirty every day.(改为一般疑问句)   2. the, bus, hotel, takes, he, the number 7, to(连词成句)   3. he, reads, in, morning, the, English, always(连词成句)   4. does, family, have, Rick’s, a, shower(连词成句)   5. usually, the, leaves, at, bus, nine-fifteen, he(连词成句)      Ⅴ. 汉译英将下列句子译成英语。   1. 我们家总是早上洗澡。   2. 你们什么时候吃晚饭?   3. ―你晚上什么时候做作业?   ―晚饭后。   4. 学生们下午4点回家。   5. 汤姆通常大约10点左右睡觉。   Ⅵ. 阅读理解   下面是一些电视节目预告,阅读后请回答相关问题。   3:00 pm Cook with Mrs Lee   3:30 pm Children’s Hour   4:30 pm Cartoon Time   5:00 pm Uncle Tom’s Story Time   5:30 pm Sports World(体育世界)   6:30 pm News and Weather   7:00 pm Top Ten Songs of the Week   1. Mr Chen wants to know the weather(天气)for tomorrow. Which programme(节目)can he watch?   2. Peter likes football and basketball. Which programme can he watch?   3. Who teaches cooking on TV?   4. What time does Cartoon Time start?   5. Jane comes home at 5:00 pm. Can she watch Children’s Hour?      Ⅶ. 书面表达(10分)   下面是你朋友小丽的部分作息时间表,请你根据表格的信息写一篇介绍小丽的短文。      Unit 12My favorite subject is science.      Ⅰ. 单项选择   1. ―What’s the date today?    ―______.   A. It’s June 2nd B. It’s the May 5th, 1995   C. It’s Sunday D. It’s Tuesday   2. ―When do you have your P.E. lesson?   ―On______ .   A. the morning B. the Friday morning   C. Friday morning D. the morning Friday   3. Do you see______ ?   A. the picture in the wall B. picture on the wall   C. the picture on the wall D. the picture on wall   4. Now please look at______ .   A. Lesson Ninth B. Ninth Lesson   C. Lesson Nine D. Nine Lesson   5. The trees are______the river.   A. over B. on C. near D. under      Ⅱ. 单句改错从A,B,C,D中找出错项,并加以改正。   1. Bai Jie favorite subject is science.      A        B   C  D   2. Why does Xiang Yu and you like math?     A  B           C  D   3. After class I have gymnastics at two hours.      A      B    C    D   4. I like me music teacher, Miss Tian.     A    B     C   D   5. Math is difficult, and interesting.     A     B    C   D      Ⅲ. 句型转换按括号内的要求改写下列句子。   1. My favorite subject is biology.(对划线部分提问)   2. My math teacher is Miss Yu.(对划线部分提问)   3. I have lunch at twelve o’clock.(对划线部分提问)   4. I have English on Wednesday.(改为否定句)   5. Bai Jie likes history very much.(改为一般疑问句)      Ⅳ. 完形填空   This is 1 classroom. It is a 2 room.
3 forty 4 in our class. You can see 5 desks and chairs in it. You can also see 6 near the window. The flowers on it are very beautiful. Can you see two maps 7 the wall? One is the map 8 China.
9 is 10 .   1. A. we B. our C. us D. we’s   2. A. difficult B. interesting C. well D. nice   3. A. There is B. It has C. There are D. There have   4. A. students B. a student C. student D. the students   5. A. some B. any C. an D. forty the   6. A. a teacher desk B. teacher’s desk
  C. a teacher’s desk D. teachers’ desk   7. A. in B. at C. on D. by   8. A. in B. of C. on D. for   9. A. The other B. Another C. Other D. The another   10. A. a map for the world B. the map from Japan   C. the map of the world D. the map of world      Ⅴ. 阅读理解   Hello, everybody. My name is Xie Kai. I was born on March ninth, 1990. I’m in a junior middle school in Xinle City. I like our school very much.   Today is Monday, October 27th. This is the busiest day in the week. In the morning, at 8:00 I have Chinese. Chinese lesson is interesting. Our Chinese teacher, Mr Wang, has a good way to make his lessons lively and interesting. All the students in our class like him very much. Then at 9:00 o’clock, we have math. I don’t like math, because it’s difficult. Next, at 10:10, I have English. I like English very much. At 11:10, I have P.E.. That’s my favorite subject. I have lunch at the school at 12 o’clock. In the afternoon, I have two lessons. At 2:00, I have science. It’s difficult, but it is interesting. After that, I have music. Music is relaxing. I like my music teacher, too. She is young and beautiful. Then we can go to different clubs. I’m in a football club. Football is my favorite sport.   根据短文内容回答下列问题。   1. How many lessons does Xie Kai have on Monday morning?   2. What’s his favorite subject?   3. Why does Xie Kai like his Chinese teacher?   4. What club is he in?   5. What’s the date today?      Key to Unit 11:   Ⅰ. A. 1-5EACBD   B. 6. at7. to8. about9. after10. in11. to12. late13. play   14. know15. has   C. 16. time, It’s17. play, can’t18. Yes, At19. does, has   20. It’s, get   Ⅱ. 1-5 ABABA6-10 CDBAB   Ⅲ. A. 9-5-4-2-3-8-7-10-1-6   B. 1. It’s2. get3. are4. put5. on6. breakfast7. No8. time   9. school10. on   Ⅳ. 1. Does he have breakfast at six-thirty every day?   2. He takes the number 7 bus to the hotel.   3. He always reads Egnlish in the morning.   4. Does Rick’s family have a shower?   5. He usually leaves the bus at nine-fifteen.   Ⅴ. 1. Our family always have/take a shower in the morning.   2. What time/When do you have/eat supper?   3. ―When do you do your homework in the evening?   ―After supper.   4. The students go home at four in the afternoon.   5. Tom usually goes to bed at around/about ten in the evening.   Ⅵ. 1. News and Weather.2. Sports World.3. Mrs Lee.4. 4:30 pm.   5. No, she can’t.   Ⅶ. One possible version:   Xiao Li is my friend. She is a good student. She gets up at six in the morning. At six-thirty she runs. She eats breakfast at seven. At seven forty-five she goes to school by bike. School starts at eight o’clock. At twelve she eats lunch.      Key to Unit 12:   Ⅰ. 1-5 ACCCC   Ⅱ. 1. A. Bai Jie→Bai Jie’s2. B. does→do3. D. at→for   4. B. me→my5. C. and→but   Ⅲ. 1. What is your favorite subject?   2. Who is your math teacher?   3. What time /When do you have lunch?   4. I don’t have English on Wednesday.   5. Does Bai Jie like history very much?   Ⅳ. 1-5 BDCAA6-10 CCBAC   Ⅴ. 1. He has four lessons on Monday morning.   2. P.E. is his favorite subject.   3. Because his Chinese teacher, Mr Wang, has a good way to make his Chinese lessons lively and interesting.   4. He is in a football club.   5. It’s October 27th.
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年福建省高一下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:阅读理解
A jobless man wanted very much to have the
position of “office boy” at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him and then
watched him cleaning the floor as a test. “You have passed the test,” he said.
“Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the form to fill in and the date
when you may start.” The man replied, “But I don’t have a computer, neither an
e-mail.” “I’m sorry,” said the HR manager. “If you don’t have an e-mail, that
means you are not living. And anyone who isn’t living cannot have the job.”
The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t
know what to do with only $10 in his pocket. He thought and thought. Then he
went to the supermarket and bought 10 kilos of tomatoes. He sold the tomatoes
from door to door. In less than two hours, he had 20 dollars. He repeated the
operation three times, and started to go early every day, and returned home
late. Shortly, he bought a cart , then a truck, then he had his own fleet of
delivery vehicles(运货车队). Five years later, the man was one of the biggest food retailers (零售商)& in the US.
One day, one of his friends asked him for
his e-mail. He said, “I haven’t got one.” His friend couldn’t believe his ears.
“Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an e-mail?” The man
thought for a while and replied, “Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft!”
1.What did the man do for the test?
A.He sent e-mails.
B.He did the cleaning
C.He sold computers.
D.He filled in forms.
2. The man didn’t get the job because
he_____________.
A.disliked such a job
B.didn’t
pass the test
C.didn’t
have an e-mail
D.knew nothing about computers
3.The man ______after he left Microsoft.
A.went to look for another job
B.asked for food from door to door
C.thought of an idea to make money
D.bought a computer and got an e-mail
4.Why could the man become one of the
biggest food retailers in the US?
A.Because he had many friends to help him.
B.Because he was smart and worked very hard.
C.Because he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.
D.Because he wanted to show Microsoft he was living.
5.What does the story want to tell us?
A.Computers are very important in our daily life.
B.Everyone can make a lot of money with only$10.
C.The HR manager didn’t find the ability of the man.
D.Nothing in the world is impossible if we work hard.
来源:2010届湖北省高考英语总复习练习系列(一)
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
阅读下列短文,从每篇短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
To all of you at Chinese love links,
I am 44 years old and never married. I have
always wanted to find that perfect someone that I dream about. For about the
last five years I have almost given up the hope of ever finding the one I truly
wish to spend the rest of my life with.
I have always tried to be a nice guy. I had
found your website some four or five months before. I did not know what to
expect. I don't know how to speak Chinese and never thought truly of how I was
to an Asian woman.
Well, I had a lot of replies from some very
nice and pretty women. I had a hard time finding only a couple to write to. But
one stood out from the rest. She was cute, nice and seemed to hold a lot of the
same values as I do. In a short time I had decided to write only to her. We
communicated via e - mails 2 - 3 times a day and phone calls once or twice a
week.
I went and met her and her family only a
week ago. Her name is Ying and she lives in Nanning. I found Nanning to be one
of the most beautiful cities I had ever been to. We had even decided to marry
and to bring her to the USA under the fiance visa. Not only did she meet
everything I had ever hoped to find in someone else but turned out to be what
every woman should be like, at least the ones I have met. We plan to marry as
soon as she is here and start a family together as neither of us has children
but we both want them.
So to anyone out there reading this, I can
only say this: You may not find what you are looking for if you're not honest
with your partner and yourself. This site worked for me mostly because I was
honest with something that I wanted in someone else. When I did find her, love
can work even across the other side of the world, between language differences
and cultural differences. I wish you all luck in finding your perfect match. I
have finally found mine and wish to give all my thanks to those at Chinese love
links to help make it happen.
Sincerely yours,
61.We can infer from the letter that
Chinese love links is a website to________.
A.help foreigners to travel in China
B.help both Chinese and foreigners to find
one they want to marry
C.help Chinese and foreigners make friends
D.receive letters from the USA
62.Which of the following is true about
Arthur's story?
A.He was sure of finding a Chinese woman as
his wife at first.
B.He was determined to find a Chinese woman
as his wife.
C.He almost lost hope in finding a perfect
wife until he found Ying.
D.No women wrote to him before Ying.
63.Ying stood out from the rest
because________.
A.she was a Chinese
&&&&&&&&&&& B.she had
much in common with Arthur
C.other women stopped writing to
Arthur&&& D.she was cute and nice and often phoned to Arthur
64.Arthur thinks________is the most
important in finding someone one wants to marry.
A.being honest with the partner and oneself
B.help from the website
C.difference in languages and
places&&&& D.difference in cultures
来源:年度黑龙江省高三上学期期末考试英语卷
“BANG!” the door caused a reverberation(回声).It was just
standing there, with Father standing on one side, and I on the other side.
We were both in great anger.“Never set foot in this house again!” stormed Father.With tears welling up in my
eyes, I rushed out of the flat and ran along the street.
The street lights were shining rather desolately(凄凉的).I wandered
aimlessly.
A young father who
held a child in his arms walked past me.I felt as if I saw my childhood from another space: happy and
harmonious.
But now… I don’t know whether it is because I have
grown up or because dad is getting old.We differ in our
ways of thinking.He always imposes his opinions and
codes of behavior on me.Whenever I do something wrong,
he never admits it.We are just like two people coming
from two different worlds.It feels like there is an
iron door between us that can never be opened.
I wandered the streets, without a destination in mind.My heart was frozen on this hot summer
night.As I walked on there were fewer and fewer people
on the streets, until I had only the street lights to keep me company.When I finally reached the high-rise apartment block in which I
lived, I saw that the light was still on.
In fact, it was nothing.Perhaps, dad was throwing away some of his old stamps.Perhaps he thought they were useless.I never
had the courage to tell him that I liked collecting stamps.I can’t stand his outrageous(蛮横的) words: “ I can throw you away, let alone
these old papers.”
All the lights were off except father’s.
Dad was always like this.Maybe he didn’t know how to
express himself.After shouting at me, he never showed
any mercy or any moments of regret.After an argument he
has the habit of creeping up in my sleep and then tucking me underneath the
covers.
This was how he always was.He has been a leader for so long that telling everyone
else what to do has become his second nature.
The light was still on.“Am I wrong?” I whispered, maybe… With the key in hand, I was as nervous as I had ever been.At last, I decided to open the door.As soon
as I opened the door, tears ran down my cheeks.I
suddenly realized that the iron door that I had imagined between us did not
exist at all.Love is second to none.
1. Decide which is the best
order of the following according to what happened in the passage.
a.I
opened the door and entered the house.
b.Sadly
I ran out into the street.
c.I
reached the place where I lived and saw my house still brightly lit.
d.I
thought of my father’s kindness towards me.
e.I
walked about in the street without any aim.
A.b,
e, d, c, a&&&
B.b, e, c, d,
a&&& &&& C.b, e, a, c,
d&&& &&& D.b, e, c, a, d
2.What made the writer think of his childhood?
A.The
sight of the desolate street lights.
B.The
sight of the empty street.
C.The
sight of a father with a child in his arms.
D.The
sight of light in his own house.
3. Why do you think the father often shouts at his son?
A.Perhaps
the father is getting older and older.
B.Perhaps
the son has already grown up.
C.Perhaps
they never agree with each other.
4. What conclusion can you draw after reading the passage?
A.The
father is actually kind to his son.
B.The
father treats his son in an unfair way.
C.The
father is neither kind nor cruel to his son.
D.The
father is always finding fault with his son.
来源:年海南省高二下学期期末考试英语题
Well, when the huge wave hit the boat, my
safety belt broke and I was swept overboard. I don’t really understand how it
happened, but it did. I heard someone yell out, but then my boat, Wild One,
went off into the darkness and I was alone in a very rough sea. I then spent
five and a half hours in the water. The place where it happened was, oh, about
50 kilometers from shore. It was likely that I wouldn’t see another day, but I
always thought I’d overcome the difficulties. At first I was watching out for
Wild One. The rest of the crew knew I was gone, so they were sure to come back
and look for me. After a while, I saw the boat’s lights when it came looking
for me. They were within about 300 meters of me, but the spotlight just missed
me. The reason why they didn’t see me was because of the huge waves. You know,
I started sailing when I was seven, and started ocean racing when I was about
eighteen, but I’d never been overboard before. I believed I was going to
survive, but it was very cold, and as the hours passed I started to get
desperate——and frozen! It was around 5 am when I saw the lights of a tanker
coming towards me. I figured it was probably my last chance. At first, I
thought they were going to miss me, and then they made a slight turn and I
yelled out “Help!” and they heard me. Then another yacht appeared. These guys
were terrific. They gave me dry clothes, and then one jumped into the bunk and
hung onto me. They covered us with as much dry clothing as they could, and the
guy in with me stayed to transfer his body heat to me.
1.The author of the passage was alone in
the sea NOT because ______.
A.the wind was too strong
B.the wave hit the boat
C.the safety belt was broken
D.his boat was in the darkness
2.He was not saved by his crew because
______.
A.he didn’t yell out “Help!”
B.300 meters was long distance
C.he was not found
D.he didn’t see the spotlight
3.It was inferred from the passage that
______.
A.he was swept overboard at about midnight
B.Wild One was the name of a crew member
C.he started ocean racing at about seven
D.he was too hopeless to take the last chance
4. One of the guys who saved him jumped
into the bunk in order to ______.
A.cover him with more dry clothes
B.warm him with his body heat
C.comfort him
D.congratulate him
来源:学年江西省高二下学期第一次月考英语卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分 30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑
&& Once upon a time
there lived an old man in a nice cottage with a large garden. The old man was
seen &&36& &his flowers all the time. They were so
well-tended that every passer-by could not but &&37&& for
a glance.
&& One day a young man
went by the garden. He gazed at the splendid garden, &&38&&
in admiration at the beauty of these sceneries. Then, suddenly he &&39&
&the old gardener was blind.40& &, the young man
asked, “Why are you busy tending these flowers every day which you can’t &41&
in fact?” The old man smiled and answered that “ I can tell you &42&
&reasons. First I was a &&43 &when I was young,
and I really like this job. Second, although I can’t see these flowers, yet I
can &&44 &them. Third,I can smell sweetness of them. As to the last
one, that’s &45 &.
&& “Me? But you don’t
know me,” responded the young man &&46&& .
&& “Yeah, it’s &&47&
that I don’t know you. But I know everyone knows flowers and would never &&48&&
them down. I know the beauty of my garden will get many people into a good &49&
&. In the meantime, it also &&50 &a chance to me
to have a word with you here and to enjoy the happiness these flowers have
brought us.”
&&& The old man’s &51
&astonished me. The blind man grows flowers and &52 &them
as a link of minds so as to make &&53& &enjoy the
sunshine in spring. Isn’t it one kind of happiness?
&& I believe every
flower has &&54 &with which they can see the kindness of
the man’s heart. The blind man grows flowers in his heart. Though &&55
&to see the beauty of blossoming, he surely can hear the voice of it,
I suppose.
1. A. loving&&&&&&& &&& B.
watering&&&&& && C. tending& &&& &&& D.
planting
2. A. stop&&&&    &&& B.
stay&&&&&&&&& && C.
live&&&&& && D. run
3. A. kept&&&&&&&&& &&& B.
dropped&&&&&& && C.
fallen&&& && D. lost
4. A. realized&&&&&& && B.
noticed&&&&&&& & C.
felt&&&&& && D. thought
5. A. Excited&&&&&& &&& B.
Frightened&&&& & C. Shocked& &&& D.
Satisfied
6.A. feel&&&&&&&&&
B.
see&&&&&&&&&& && C.
hear&&&& &&& D. eat
7. A. one&&&&&&&&&
B.
two&&&&&&&&&& && C.
three&&& &&&&&&& D. four
8.A. gardener&& &&& B.
teacher&&&&&&& & C. farmer&& &&& D.
painter
9. A. taste&&&&&&&& &&& B.
plant&&&&&&& &&& C.
touch&&& &&& D. appreciate
10.A.
it&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.
me&&&&&&&&&& &&& C.
them&&&&&&& D. you
11. A. with pleasure& & B. in
surprise&&&&& &&& C. with
hope&&& D. in anger
12. A. true&&&&&&&&& && B.
possible&&&&&& & C. a
pity&&&&&& D. a shame
13. A.
put&&&&&&&&&& && B.
turn&&&&&&&&& && C.
get&&&&&&&& D. knock
14.A. mind&&&&&&&& &&&& B.
life&&&&&&&&&& & C.
future&&&&&& D. mood
15.A. introduces&&&& && B.
offers&&&&&&&& & C. stands &&&&& D.
leaves
16.A. words&&&&&&& &&&& B.
behavior&&&&& && C.
story&&&&& & D. attitudes
17. A. treats&&&&&&&& & B.
acts&&&&&&&& &&& C.
works&&&&& & D. serves
18.A. anybody&&&&&& &&& B.
somebody&&&& &&& C. everybody&& D.
nobody
19. A. ears&&&&&&&&& && B.
soul&&& &&&&&&&& C.
eyes&&&&&&& D. heart
20.A. refusing&&&&&& && B.
trying&&&&&&& &&C.
pretending&&
D. Failing
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 have breakfast 的文章

随机推荐