doesmaryhavehave for breakfasttat7:00

英语作文:发一封电子邮件,介绍一下你的好友刘朋每天的日常活动 6:00am get up 5:00pm have sports 7:30a英语作文:发一封电子邮件,介绍一下你的好友刘朋每天的日常活动6:00am get up 5:00pm have sports7:30am have breakfast 6:00pm ea_百度作业帮
英语作文:发一封电子邮件,介绍一下你的好友刘朋每天的日常活动 6:00am get up 5:00pm have sports 7:30a英语作文:发一封电子邮件,介绍一下你的好友刘朋每天的日常活动6:00am get up 5:00pm have sports7:30am have breakfast 6:00pm eat dinner8:10am go to school 7:00pm do homework8:30am class starts 8:00pm watch TV 12:10am have lunch 9:00pm go to bed
Dear xxxx:
I have a good friend “Liu Peng”. He has a regularly daily life.
He always get up at six’ o clock, then have his breakfast by seven thirty. Ten past eight is the time for him to go to school and it starts at eight thirty. What about the lunch time? Well, it is twelve ten in noon. He often have sports at 5’ o clock in the afternoon, then eat dinner an hour later. After a one-hour doing homework, at 8’o clock, he often watch TV. Finally, 9’ o clock is the time for bed~ Yours xxxx因为你说是邮件嘛,所以还是加了个开头~这篇作文应该是练习一般现在时的吧,所以应该是初1差不多的水准~1楼给的太难了,我这篇应该差不多了~
My friend Liu Peng gets up at 6am every day. He would have breakfast at 730am and goes to school at 810am. By 830am, class would start and he would be having lessons up until 1210pm when he can have l...
My friend Liu Peng gets up at 6am every day. He would have breakfast at 730am and goes to school at 810am. By 830am, class would start and he would be having lessons up until 1210pm when he can have l...
您可能关注的推广初二英语作文AM PM 7:00 have sports 2:00 go shopping with his brother 7:30 have breakfast 3:30 g_百度知道
初二英语作文AM PM 7:00 have sports 2:00 go shopping with his brother 7:30 have breakfast 3:30 g
a glass of milk and a piece of bread:00.
After that I go to school on footI get up at 7, I sometimes stay at home doing homework.
Our school is not far from my home.
It usually takes me 10 minutes to go there.
At weekend.
At 7 in the evening I will have sports with my father.
At 7:30 I have breakfast.
I usually have an egg.
We have classes from Monday to Friday.
Sometimes I go shopping with my mother.
Today is Sunday.
I will go shopping with my mother at 2
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
At 7 in the evening I will have sports with my father.
Today is Sunday:30 I have breakfast.
At weekend.
I usually have an egg.
After that I go to school on foot.
I will go shopping with my mother at 2, a glass of milk and a piece of bread, I sometimes stay at home doing homework(1) I get up at 7
I get up at 7.
At 7:30 I have breakfast.
I usually have an egg, a glass of milk and a piece of bread.
After that I go to school on foot.
At weekend, I sometimes stay at home doing homework.
Today is Sunday.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The plane ______ at 7:00 pm, so I have to be at the airport by 6:40 at the latest. 选项: a、leaves _百度知道
The plane ______ at 7:00 pm, so I have to be at the airport by 6:40 at the latest. 选项: a、leaves
因为在机场的航班中是属于官方的一些时刻,通常不用will 或现在进行时表将来。 所以本句用第三人称单数就行了。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012《一课一练 创新练习》6年级英语上册(科普版)听力材料及参考答案[1] ..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2012《一课一练 创新练习》6年级英语上册(科普版)听力材料及参考答案[1]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 have breakfast 的文章

随机推荐