英语短文填空题,速度,在线等

一道完形英语填空 速度, 一道完形英语填空 速度
一道完形英语填空 速度
It is 71 a great way to make new friends. But if you want to find the true friendship. And you can join a sports team, advice. If you want to make friends. But some people find it 67 to make new friends. So we often need to make new friends, afterFriendship is an important part of our life. Life is always 66 when. 74 you talk to people, you need to go out at first instead of 69 at home, chance, you should be honest with them. The above(上面的) advice can 75 you make friends, you should be friendly and smile at them. It is easy to start a new friend-ship if you have the 70 interests, also, help. You will have a good 73 to make a good friend if you talk to someone, stay, change, you still 72 make friends if you don’t talk to people. After joining a club or a sports team, same. You can join a club because there are many people who have common interests, difficult. Here is some 68 for you, such as moving to a new place and starting a new job, different, can 衰哥就是帅 一道完形英语填空 速度
differentdifficultadvicestayingsamealsocan'tchancewhenhelp急,急这些年来你的时间都去哪儿了英语短文,80字左右,速度,在线等&
这样wan1799
How time flies !Everyone changes a lot with time going.I think my grades are getting better at present.However,there are still some shortcomings.In the past,I enjoyed playing games with partners and the time spend on schoolwork was little.At the same time,I always gave up when I came across a problem instead of thinking it over or asking teachers for help.From now on,I'll spend more time on my schoolwork and learn to take care for my parents.如果你是初中一年级或者二年级的学生,其中一些短语可以改成一些你熟悉的,做适当修改吧
亲,非常谢谢啊,感谢!
第三排 spend 要改成spent 哟
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
初二英语短文填空专练初二,英语,初二英语,短文填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初二英语短文填空专练
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口两道英语填空题(速度快哦!在线等)1、No one can stop her _____ leaving for Beijing.2、You should save some money.Don't use it _______.
第2问是up use up 一个词组 用玩的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.from2.up
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文填空题 的文章

随机推荐