our monitor often helps the teachers是什么意思 to concert the monitors to the computer 英译汉

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
21.His room was ______ a mess when I entered.A.of B.on C.in D.with22.The film _________ for nearly half an hour.A.has been on B.had begun C.had been on D.has begun23.I’ve got three tickets ________ the concert tonight,would you like to go with me?A.of B.for C.to D.on24.We all ___________ our monitor.A.voted Jane to be B.elected for Jane C.voted for Jane D.elected Jane to be25.You _________ play in the street,it’s too dangerous.A.ought to not B.shouldn’t to C.oughtn’t to D.ought to 26.He suggested Mary _________ for permission first.A.to ask B.asking C.asks D.ask27.It’s your responsibility _________ the meeting this time.A.to arrange B.arrange C.arranging D.will arrange28.The number of the students in our grade ______ about 300,_______ of them are girls.A.are,two-thirds B.is,two-third C.is,two-thirds D.are,two-third29.I knew nothing about it _______ your sister told me.A.because B.if C.since D.until30.--Tom said that MP3 in that shop will be on sale the next week.--Really?I’m just thinking about buying _______.A.one B.it C.this D.that31.Nowadays most people think ______important to protect the environment.A.it is B.it C.that D.this32.He couldn’t buy the book because he had ________ money with him.A.a few B.a little C.few D.little33.I think Jane’s handwriting is much better than _______.A.his B.her C.Tom D.your34.Everyday I spend more than 2 hours _________ my homework.A.finishing to do B.to finish to do C.to finish doing D.finishing doing35.There is a Smith _______ for you downstairs.A.to wait B.waiting C.was waiting D.is waiting36.He _________ to clean the office every day,he may do it every two days.A.needs B.needn’t C.doesn’t need D.needed37.It’s considerate ________ you to lead the blind man to his seat.A.of B.for C.with D.in38.Helen enjoyed her stay in France so much that she decided to stay there for _____ three days.A.another B.the other C.other D.the others
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
21 C 固定词组22A吧..C我觉得也没错.不过A可能性大点.23B24
C elect sb sth.
vote for sb.25 C26 D suggest doing sth. suggest sb.do sth.27. A28.C THE NUMBER OF是说数量.后面要谓语要跟单数.29.D30.A..不敢确定..31.B..32.D 没钱..什么都买不到..33.A.34.A.35.B.36.C 后面有TO.不是情态动词.37.A considerate解释为体贴的.考虑周到的..是形容人.要用OF.38.A 太舒服了..想再多呆3天..1楼的- -..怎么和我那么多不一样..没认真做..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A这么多题目你也不给个分,我服了你了,下次不帮你了
LZ也太小气了..这么多题目都不给分..所以我也懒得做了,看看就是~~~
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
The teachers ( )(write)our the computer 填空为什么要用一般现在时The teachers ( )(write)our the computer ,and their words ( )(appear) on the sceen behind them.
血刺小若砰h
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
这不就是一般的时态吗,还想用什么时态啊!又没有其他表示其他时态的提示词啊!这只是一般的叙述嘛!不要想太多了啊,多做一些练习就会好些.
我觉得不是表示现在进行时么
The teachers (
are writing
)(write)our the computer
,and their words ( are appearing
)(appear) on the sceen behind them.? 你觉得是这样是吧?
首先,如果是现在进行时你翻译下看看意思合适不。
还有就是,appear是不持续性动词,不能用现在进行时应该。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这不就是一般的时态吗,还想用什么时态啊!又没有其他表示其他时态的提示词啊!这只是一般的叙述嘛!不要想太多了啊,多做一些练习就会好些。我觉得不是表示现在进行时么The teachers (
are writing
)(write)our the computer
)(appear) on the sceen behind t...
The teachers (
are writing
)(write)our the computer
)(appear) on the sceen behind them.? 你觉得是这样是吧?
首先,如果是现在进行时你翻译下看看意思合适不。
还有就是,appear是不持续性动词,不能用现在进行时应该。
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用happen,piece,organize,take,go的适当形式填空Miss Yang the leader of this▁▁.What&▁▁if I wear jeans?When is a good time&▁▁ a trip?Our monitor came up with two&▁▁ of good advice.I'm too busy&▁▁to the concert with you.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,应该为:1 organization2 will happen3 to take4 pieces5 to go
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
organizationwill happentakingpiecesgoing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
Miss Yang the leader of this organize。What will happen if I wear jeans?When is a good time taking a trip?Our monitor came up with two pieces of good advice.I'm too busy going to the concert with you.
扫描下载二维码How To Connect Two Monitors To One Computer | Howcast - The best how-to videos on the web
How To Connect Two Monitors To One Computer | Howcast
How To Connect Two Monitors To One Computer
How To Connect Two Monitors To One Computer
Much like two heads, two monitors are better than one. Expand your workspace with a minimum of fuss.
Embed Code
&script height="422px" width="750px" src="/iframe.js#ec=5mYzRpczrITGpQki5vGFnhNOEotKwZn7&pbid=5d56a75933fbf4bcfc9a"&&/script&
Up next in
(59 Videos)
Computer with an open port
Second monitor
VGA or DVI cord
AGP or PCI video card (optional)
DVI-to-VGA adapter (optional)
Step 1 Find an open port Look at the back of your computer and locate an available VGA or DVI port. The VGA or DVI cord from the second monitor will fit the port.
Quick Tip:
Purchase and install an AGP or PCI video card if your computer does not have an available port.
Step 2 Attach second monitor Plug in the second monitor and turn it on. Connect the best monitor to the DVI port to optimize your hardware. Restart your computer.
Quick Tip:
If neither monitor comes with a DVI port, use a DVI-to-VGA adapter to connect the monitor.
Step 3 Setup on Windows Set up the second monitor on a PC by right-clicking the Desktop and then clicking Properties. On the Display Properties window, click the Settings tab.
Step 4 Activate Dualview Click the Display drop-down list, and select External Monitor. Check the box Extend my Windows Desktop onto this Monitor, and then click Identify.
Step 5 Arrange Match the physical arrangement of the monitors by dragging the monitor icons. Then click OK.
Step 6 Use System Preferences Arrange the displays on a Mac by clicking System Preferences, and then selecting the Displays pane. Click Arrangement and drag the icons to match the arrangement of your monitors.
Explore More From Howcast
GET THE HOWCAST NEWSLETTER
Search Howcast
Trending Guides
Popular Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 teachers 的文章

随机推荐