去国外学习还是在国内学习为话题写一篇英语话题作文模板作文

使他父母亲兴奋的是他被送到国外去学习。
What excited his parents is his being sent to study abroad.
这包括把中国的学生和学者送到国外去学习同时也接受国外的学生来中国学习。
This includes sending Chinese students and scholars to study abroad as well as receiving foreign students to study in China.
精英阶层甚至将爱子爱女送到国外学府学习知识和社交技巧。
The cream of society might even send their favored sons and daughters to acquire intellectual and social finesse in academies abroad.
父母们常常不吝惜金钱,把孩子送到最好的学校,甚至国外去学习。他们觉得越贵的教育越好。所以家长常常不惜重金投入教育。
Not caring about the money, parents often send their children to the best schools or even abroad to study because they believe that the more expensive an education is, the better it is.
陈香梅的父亲是一名外交官,他想把孩子们送到国外学习,但是陈香梅并未遵从父命。
Anna's father, a diplomat, wanted to send his children to study abroad, but Anna refused.
不适合将一个孩子过早的送到国外去学习,因为们缺乏必要的社会阅历和生存技能,甚至他们不能够很好的照顾自己。
It is not suitable for a child to go abroad too early, for he is still short of the social knowledge and living experience, even he cannot take good care of himself.
不适合将一个孩子过早的送到国外去学习,因为们缺乏必要的社会阅历和生存技能,甚至他们不能够很好的照顾自己。
It is not suitable for a child to go abroad too early, for he is still short of the social knowledge and living experience, even he cannot take good care of himself.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!求写英语作文的一段.题目是study abroad.光写personal的就行.就相当于说一求写英语作文的一段.题目是study abroad.光写personal的就行.就相当于说一下自己的自己在国外第一年的学习精力.150个字左右谢谢 必须说I meet many problems at first year i learn a lot I meet many friends.
邂逅oyVQ69
I went abroad for futher studying last year. However, I have met many problems at the first year. My English wasn't pretty good and it's hard to communicate with the people around me and understand what the teachers were saying. Luckily, the classmates and teachers are very friendly here, and I have met many friends. I learn a lot here, and so I enjoy studying abroad a lot.
I went abroad for futher studying last year. However, I have met many problems at the first year. My English wasn't pretty good and it's hard to communicate with the people around me and understand what the teachers were saying. Luckily, the classmates and teachers are very friendly here, and I have met many friends. I learn a lot here, and so I enjoy studying abroad a lot.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文一位美国交换生rose即将来中国学习,请你给她子一封e-mail,在表示欢迎
Hi rose,I'm very glad to talk to you. I know you will come to China to study for a while,so I write this e-mail to wlecome you.China is a friendly
country with friendly people .
You can take easy when you stay here. That's all.
See you later.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐