There.Daisy.saw.an.antelope head.looking.sad.

高中英语人教版必修二unit4 reading原文 满意的话加分!O(∩_∩)O谢谢_百度知道
高中英语人教版必修二unit4 reading原文 满意的话加分!O(∩_∩)O谢谢
提问者采纳
no animals! She had learned so much. Our fur is being used to make sweaters asked Daisy. So good things are being done here to save local wildlife&quot. So Daisy was not able
it asked?& she said. &quot. There Daisy saw an . N Please take me to a distant land where I can find the animal that gave fur to make this sweater, I rub it over my body. But what an experience, too. One day she woke up and found a flying carpet by her bed,&quot. Farmers hun said the elephant. &quot,&We' re being killed for the wool F s good news, no drugs. Two minutes later everything had gone - the monkey, and money from tourists only went to the large tour companies. The carpet flew home,&quot. &quot. It contains a powerful drug which affects mosquitoes. As a result. &quot, things began to disappear. A monkey watched them as it rubbed it self. F The carpet rose again and almost at once they were in a thick rainforest. Daisy smiled. As they landed. & T d like to help as the WWFI'Have you come to take my photo.【英语翻译123】团队帮助您, & So the government decided to help. &I' At that Daisy cried. Now the farmers are happy and our numbers are increasing. &quot. &quot,&quot, we are now an endangered species. I wonder what is be That&#39. They said we destroyed their farms, please come and help. &quot, please take me home so I can tell WWF and we can begin producing this new drug. Monkey, please show me a place where there&#39. &DWhen I find a millipede insect高中英语人教版必修二unit4 reading原文HOW DAISY LEARNED TO HELP WILDLIFEDaisy had always longed to help endangered species of wildlife. &quot. You should pay more attention to the rainforest where I live and appreciate how the animals live together. &I'm sorry I didn&#39, but I' At once the carpet flew away and took her to TWheThe flying carpet travelled so fast that next minute they were in Z t laugh?&quot. They allowed tourists to hunt only a certain number of animals if t What are you doing.In relief Daisy burst into laughter. It shows the importance of wildlife protection. Daisy responded immediately, &quot. & t know that. & Don' s somem protecting myself from mosquitoes?&quot. Daisy turned around and found that she was being watched by an elephant. & We used to be a it replied. &quot.;it asked.. &quot! And there was always WWF;d like to see some endangered wildlife. It said
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你好, 英语翻译123团队很高兴来帮助你.
下面是高中英语人教版必修二unit4 reading原文
HOW DAISY LEARNED TO HELP WILDLIFE
Daisy had always longed to help endangered species of wildlife. One day she woke up and found a flying carpet by her bed. &Where do you want to go?& it asked. Daisy responded immediately. &I'd like to see some endangered wildlife,& she said. & Please take me to a distant land where I can find the animal that gave fur to make this sweater. & At once the carpet flew away and took her to Tibet. There Daisy saw an antelope looking sad. It said, &We' re being killed for the wool beneath our stomachs. Our fur is being used to make sweate...
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【模块复习 师说】2015高考(人教版)英语全程复习构想课件:必修二 Unit 4 Wildlife protection_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
【模块复习 师说】2015高考(人教版)英语全程复习构想课件:必修二 Unit 4 Wildlife protection
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.83MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢急急急急 谁能帮我把这段英语翻译成中文读音 例如l see 中文发音 哎舍Daisy had always longed to help endangered species of wildlife. One day she woke up and found a flying carpet by her bed. "Where do you want to go?" it asked. Daisy responded immediately. "I'd like to see some endangered wildlife," she said. " Please take me to a distant land where I can find the animal that gave fur to make this sweater. " At once the carpet flew away and took her to Tibet. There Daisy saw an antelope looking sad. It said, "We' re being killed for the wool beneath our stomachs. Our fur is being used to make sweaters for people like you. As a result, we are now an endangered species. " At that Daisy cried, "I'm sorry I didn' t know that. I wonder what is being done to help you. Flying carpet, please show me a place where there' s some wildlife protection.
那会不准确的,要按照音标
这个。。。。表示无能无力。。。。。
黛西黑得奥威斯狼的 吐黑皮恩得觉得死比虚死 欧服挖的来福,温带虚沃克阿噗安得 方的啊 夫拉硬卡普特 白喝背的,难以翻译啊。。。。。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高中英语必修2重点词汇_短语_句子复习总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语必修2重点词汇_短语_句子复习总结
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便