初一英语日记60词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢暑假英语作文60词10篇
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   里,我随团来到了&红瓦、绿树、碧海、蓝天&美丽的青岛,看着暑假在我的手缝中流走,真想赶上他&&下面是栏目为您准备的一篇《暑假英语作文60词10篇》,更多的、暑假英语作文就上作文网。
  篇一:
  Still the weather is too hot to kick, I go out, right away by this sinister sun, be a hot, hurriedly seek a tree, hide in here, can't, have to brother home, thought, I walked down this cool and then continue, but by the roadside scenery is pretty good, a piece of green, likeable, also from time to time the wind kept blowing, I tired heart slowly calm.
  篇二:暑假英语作文60词10篇
  This summer, I took part in the summer camp. On July 6, we happily with the teacher, embarked on a journey...
  Beijing, our capital, a bustling metropolis, covers an area of 168 square kilometers, population of more than 1300. I, a rural children, can have the honor to come here, it's a even makes people feel fresh and exciting.
  篇三:暑假英语作文60词10篇
  Today is a happy day, grandma allow me to go to the park to play, there can be fun, there are many large-scale amusement toys, is the children's favorite place. After lunch, rest for a moment, we will set out to the park.
  篇四:暑假英语作文60词10篇
  In the morning, my mother took me to swim in swimming class. This is my first time to swim, I was very excited.
  Happily came to the swimming pool, a coach or a woman. I walked beside the coach and the coach taught me a lot of swimming skills, such as: the breath in the water, breathing in the water, and so on...
  篇五:暑假英语作文60词10篇
  Today is a happy day, we are like the sky overcast days finally ushered in the bright sun, the mood was to put their wings of light.
  Although the holiday in the beginning, it will make up a missed lesson in grade three, but we (作文网 )still like being carried away fish in the summer, you jump, I leap, mouth addiction, kan holiday, look forward to a short like fireworks put a beautiful holiday.
  更多精彩内容请点击下一页  想了解更多关于英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:/z/2895331.html
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
英语作文频道编辑推荐1当前位置: &
1月3日的英文
英文翻译january 3&&&&the moon&&&&and&&&&march 1&&&&march 3&&&&january 1; wikipedia:wikiproject days
...&&&&october 3&&&&november 3&&&&december 3&&&&february 3&&&&march 10&&&&march 11&&&&march 12&&&&march 13&&&&march 14&&&&march 15
例句与用法On or after january 3 , 2006 and before december 4 , 2006在2006年<font color="#cc日或该日后而在On or after january 3 , 2006 and before december 4 , 2006 ,在2006年<font color="#cc日或该日后而在The year s weather - 2006 3 january 2007二零零六年天气概况2007年<font color="#cc日On or after january 3 , 2006在2006年<font color="#cc日或该日后Issued on 3 january 2006已于2006年<font color="#cc日发出Hamilton watch company introduces the first electric watch on january 31957年<font color="#cc日,汉弥顿表厂推出第一只电子表。 A : please refer to the answer given in our press release of january 3 , 2006答:请参阅2006年<font color="#cc日新闻公报中的民研问与答。 On january 3 , 2006 chaoli officially passed the v1000 review from valeo2006年<font color="#cc日,我公司正式通过法雷奥集团公司的v1000审核。 From teh 3rd of january 2008 onwards he will also be able to play in the official games而从2008年<font color="#cc日开始,他将可以代表米兰参加正式比赛。 First to arrive was spirit on 3 january 2004 , followed by opportunity three weeks later2004年<font color="#cc日, “勇气号”首先登陆, “机遇号”紧随其后于三周后抵达目的地。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
百科解释1月3日是公历年的第3天,离一年的结束还有362天(闰年是363天)。详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
1月3日的英文翻译,1月3日英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译1月3日,1月3日的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 2007山东高考英语 的文章

随机推荐