can you tell me how to get to the librarycan同义词句 can you tell me how ( ) () get to the library

Can you tell me the way to the library?同义句改写Can you tell _____ _____ _____ to the library?
Can you tell me how to go to the library你少打了个me要不就不对了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【图文】外研版七年级英语下册Module6Unit1Couldyou_tell_me_how_to_get_to_the_National_Stadium_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
外研版七年级英语下册Module6Unit1Couldyou_tell_me_how_to_get_to_the_National_Stadium
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.37MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢使用次数:20
入库时间:
句型转换。1. Can you tell me how I can get to the nearest post office? (同义句)
Can you tell me ______________________________the nearest post office?2. Work hard, or you will not pass the exam. (同义句)
____________you____________ work hard, you will _____________ the exam.3. They are having an English evening. (用tomorrow作时间状语改写句子)
They _________________________ an English evening tomorrow.4. Some students go to school by bike every day. (同义句)Some students _________________________ school every day.5. There is only one sheep on the farm. (对划线部分提问)
__________________________ are there on the farm?
1.the way to/how to get to&&&&&& 2.If
don’t fail&&&&&&&& 3.are going to
4.ride bikes
to&&&&&&&& 5.How many sheep
%c oo co .组 卷^
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载2013_年七英(下)Module_6__Unit_1_Could_you_tell_me_how_to_get_to_the_National_Stadium课件_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013_年七英(下)Module_6__Unit_1_Could_you_tell_me_how_to_get_to_the_National_Stadium课件
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.35MB
你可能喜欢【图文】2013外研版初一英语下册M6U1Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013外研版初一英语下册M6U1Could you tell me how to get to the National Stadium
上传于||暂无简介
大小:12.08MB
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 can同义词 的文章

随机推荐