the police station的意思什么意思

local police station的中文意思
沪江词库精选local police station是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 【法】 当地警察派出所
The demonstrators were carted off to the local police station.
示威者驾着马车来到当地警局。
死晶体,失效晶体
开路接点,死接触,闲接点
不鲜明的色彩
2016local police station是什么意思由沪江网提供。派出所是什么意思_派出所在线翻译_派出所什么意思_派出所的意思_派出所的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
派出所是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
派出所是什么意思 派出所在线翻译 派出所什么意思 派出所的意思 派出所的翻译 派出所的解释 派出所的发音 派出所的同义词
派出所[pài chū suǒ]派出所 基本解释
派出所 网络解释1. local police station& & 老婆回答得倒轻松,说:算了,反正你那部手机也是水货(smuggled goods),一会我去书店买&&围城&&(A Surrounded City),路上顺便到派出所(local police station)报个案,然后回来我路上跳蚤市场(flea market)上再给你买一部. 2. Police post& & Police dog 警犬 | Police post 派出所 | Negligent homicide 过失杀人3. police station& & 45 随手关门 Keep Door Closed/Please close the door behind you. | 14 派出所 Police Station | 15 急救中心 First Aid Center4.
police substation& & 民事诉讼 civil litigation | 派出所
police substation | determination(用于终审派出所 网络例句1. I don't want to you in if you are what you say. & &如果你是像你所说的那样,我就不想带你去派出所了。2. Can you tell me where the police station is? & &请你告诉我派出所在哪里好吗?3. And you can contact the local police station. & &你可以和当地的派出所联系下。4. Could you take me to the nearest police station? & &请你带我去附近的派出所好吗?5. The only thing that we could do was to ask the police station for help. & &我们唯一能做的事是向派出所请求援助。6. A: Please come with me to the police station. & &请跟我到派出所去。7. At this point, I have already contacted the St. & &这个时候,我已经联系了保罗派出所。派出所是什么意思,派出所在线翻译,派出所什么意思,派出所的意思,派出所的翻译,派出所的解释,派出所的发音,派出所的同义词,派出所的反义词,派出所的例句,派出所的相关词组,派出所意思是什么,派出所怎么翻译,单词派出所是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 热门搜索:
与police station相似词语
police station
police station的意思、解释
police station的用法例句
1. The drunken driver was brought to the police station for violation of traffic regulations. 这个喝醉了的司机因违反交通规则而被带进了警察局。 2. Now then, none of your sauce, move on or I'll take you to the police station. 喂,不要放肆,小家伙!走开,要不,我就把你送到警察局去。 3. Six of the gangs are in the police station under arrest. 犯罪团伙中的6人被关押在警察分局。 4. Terrorists bombe the police station in revenge for the arrest. 恐怖分子用炸弹袭击了警察局报复逮捕行动。 5. At the police station, he was formally charged with murder. 在警察局他被正式控告犯谋杀罪。 6. I must ask you to accompany me to the police station. 我得要求你陪我去一趟警察分局。当前位置: &
police station是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释百科解释公安派出所警察分局警察派出所警局警署书店:&&&&n. 1.警察;〔集合词〕警务人员。 2.治安,公安。 ...:&&&&n. 1. 站,台,车站;航空站,机场。 2.派出所;署 ...详细百科解释
例句与用法The police station was blown up by terrorists .派出所让恐怖分子炸毁了。Terrorists bombed several police stations .恐怖分子炸毁了几所警察分局。They first seized the police stations .他们先占领了警察局。The thief was dragged off to the police station ...那小偷给拉到派出所去了。He is detained at a police station .他被扣在警察局里。The thief was seized and turned over to a police station .小偷被扭送到派出所了。The police station has kept him prisoner for three months .警察局已经拘留了他三个月。The suspect was taken to the police station for questioning .那个嫌疑犯被带到警察局问话。It hardly falls within the area under the police station 's jurisdiction .它几乎不在该派出所的辖区之内。Terrorists bombed the police station in revenge for the arrests .恐怖分子用炸弹袭击了警察局报复逮捕行动。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
police station的中文翻译,police station是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译police station,police station的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved如果我捡到一个钱包,我会立刻还给它的主人或者交给警察局 的翻译是:If I picked up a wallet and I immediately returned to its owner or to the police station 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
如果我捡到一个钱包,我会立刻还给它的主人或者交给警察局
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
If I picked up a wallet, I immediately returned to its owner or to the police station
If I picked up a wallet and I immediately returned to its owner or to the police station
If I picked up a wallet and I immediately returned to its owner or to the police station
If I found a wallet, I will immediately returned to its owner or handed over to Police Station
If I pick to a wallet, I can return to give back to it immediately the master or give the police station
相关内容&a请您不要担心 Please do not worry & a区庆杰 正在翻译,请等待...
& arequire a guaranteen 要求a guaranteen & aTu me
manques mais
n'ose pas de te le dire 我想念您,但我不敢对您说它 & aSilence is a girl`s loudest cry.翻译的文本! Silence is a girl `s loudest cry. translation text! & a遵守各项法律法规 Observes each legal laws and regulations & aBattlefield: Bad Company(TM) 2 (English US, German, Spanish Spain, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian) 战场: bad Company (TM) 2 (英国美国、德国人、西班牙西班牙、法国人、意大利人、日本人,波兰人,俄国) & atoken quantity 象征性的数量 & a你昨天一天在家吗? You yesterday one day in home? & asorry I need to restart my compuyter 正在翻译,请等待...
& a孤独中 Lonely & a这是南京长江大桥的夜景 This is Changjiang Bridge at Nanjing night scene & aenergy-Electric 能量电 & ajunglc junglc & a我也是从很小开始学英语 I also am from very slightly start study English & aOne man's wilderness is another man's theme park 一个人的原野是另一个人的主题乐园 & awho draws better,your and your friend 谁画更好,您的和您的朋友 & a意大利主要由亚平宁半岛和两个位于地中海中的大岛西西里岛和萨丁岛组成 Italy mainly is located in Mediterranean Sea's Oshima Sicily and Sa by the Asian even rather peninsula and two the Ding island is composed & a颜色有点红 The color is a little red & a对不起,我爱你。请原谅我以前的过错,现在,只想和你在一起。 Sorry, I love you.Please forgive I beforehand mistake, now, only wants with you in the same place. & a我爷爷家 My grandfather family & a和V对抗 正在翻译,请等待...
& a杨占奎 Yang Zhan Kui & ago to copied address go to copied address & amatch screen 比赛屏幕 & aAs long as the effort to nothing 只要努力到没什么 & a需要更多的土地来居住,需要更多的食物来食用 Need more lands live, need more foods come edible & adesigned by apple in california Assembled in Taiwan Model E835 EMC v2 fcc id:BCG-E2308A IC:579C-E2308A 由苹果设计在台湾式样E835 EMC v2 fcc装配的加利福尼亚id :BCG-E2308A集成电路:579C-E2308A & a改早 Changes early & a航海实习生 Navigation intern & a要记住哦 Must remember oh & a以及非主流图片等相关内容,有你更精彩精彩
Correlation contents and so on impression as well as non-mainstream picture, have your more splendid splendid
& aSpecial:now get 3 nights at the price of 2
enjoy the beautifui english 特别:现在得到3夜以价格的2 享用beautifui英语 & afinding a pen pal sounds a fun way to practice wri 找到笔友听起来乐趣方式实践wri & a你们想干什么? What do you want to do? & aCan you keep for blood? Can you keep for blood? & adark 黑暗 & a你爸爸的车与我爸爸的一样 但与peter爸爸的不一样 But your daddy's vehicle and my daddy equally and peter daddy dissimilar & a我好挂住你 I good hang you & a新出土的铜花瓶 New unearthed copper vase & a本以为放国庆长假自己会很好玩,可是,在放假期间,我做的事、看的东西等等,都和不放假的时候一样,这令我很失望。所以,我也没有什么好写的。 This thought puts National Day long vacation to be able to be very amusing, but, is having a vacation the period, I do the matter, looked thing and so on, all and does not have a vacation times is same, this makes me to be very disappointed.Therefore, I also do not have what well to write. & aput it into 放它入 & a亲爱的这几个字,我不敢轻易跨越,否则感觉不好的事情就不远了! The dear these characters, I do not dare to surmount easily, otherwise the feeling not good matter is not far! & aBONE HEALTH 骨头健康 & aaudution audution & a擦脸油 Wipes the face the oil & aGive me time to understand what you want of me 给我时刻了解什么您想要我 & awere you luck enough to have children? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a尚同大道 Still with main road & aIntegration of financial statement analys is in the optimal design of supply chain networks under demand uncertainty 链networksunderdemanduncertainty & a团队入口 Team entrance & areflect customer responses to positional advantages 反射顾客反应对位置好处 & ayou can't really know where you're going until you know where you've been. 您不可能真正地知道何处您去,直到您知道哪里您。 & a我在这个世上没有什么值得我留恋的,已经错过了你。, 我在这个世上没有什么值得我留恋的,已经错过了你。, & a表4列出了人均GDP和各种能耗的相关系数 Table 4 has listed average per person GDP and each kind of energy consumption correlation coefficient & a学中文,那你住在酒店吗 Studies Chinese, then you live in the hotel & a如果我捡到一个钱包,我会立刻还给它的主人或者交给警察局 If I pick to a wallet, I can return to give back to it immediately the master or give the police station &

我要回帖

更多关于 station的意思 的文章

随机推荐