中考英语单词填空的--按括号内的单词的适当形式填空

根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空. 1.Do you know the name of the first of the USA ? 2.What’s your school like? 3.Without your ,I can’t finish the work on time . 4. , he wasn’t hurt badly. 5.The buil 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)1.Do you know the name of the first___________(总统)ofthe USA ?2.What’s your _________ (理想的) school like?3.Without your ____________ (支持),I can’t finish the work ontime .4._________ (幸运), he wasn’t hurt badly.5.The building is about 30 meters in____________.(高度)6.Millie is clever, she can always answerthe questions__________ (correct).7.What a __________ (music) girl Lucy is!She can sing many beautiful songs. 8.The ___________(long)of winter holiday isnearly one month.9.The students enjoyed the______(beautiful) of the West Lake.10.They really enjoyed &&&&&&&&&&&&&(them)at the party.&
【答案】1.Persident2.ideal3.support4. Luckily5.height6.correctly7.musical 8.length9.beauty10.themselves【解析】试题分析:1.本题注意将总统的单词写出即可,不需要改变其形式。故选President2.本题需要的是idea的形容词,作为定语,故选ideal3.放在介词without后的词性应该为名词,支持的名词为support4.本题考查的是需要状语,只有副词才能作为状语,故选Luckily5.in为介词,后接名词,所以high的名词为height。6.本题所需要的是修饰动词的词,应该为副词,故选correctly7.本题需要的是修饰名词的词,故选musical8.long 为形容词,而本题需要的是名词,故选length9.本题需要的是beautiful的名词形式,故选beauty10.本题考查的是动词的词组固定搭配,enjoy oneself为玩的愉快的意思,故选themselves考点:本题考查的是单词拼写点评:根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空,注意时态,词性的把握。&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】_____________, the boy rushed out his room.(突然)【小题2】Li Ping, do you have any good ____________? (主意)【小题3】These years, _____________ food is more and more popular in China.(西方的)【小题4】Beijing is the ____________ of our country.(首都)【小题5】It is my daughter’s ___________& birthday today.(九)【小题6】He likes __________ things with his friends. (share)【小题7】The clothes are the ______________. (robber)【小题8】Walk __________the street, you’ll find the post office.(cross)【小题9】How many __________ are there in Qianlong Grand Hotel? (wait)【小题10】My father laughs __________________ when he sees his friends.& (happy)
来源:学年江苏省仪征市大仪中学初一下学期期中考试英语试卷
题型:单词拼写
根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。【小题1】_____________, the boy rushed out his room.(突然)【小题2】Li Ping, do you have any good ____________? (主意)【小题3】These years, _____________ food is more and more popular in China.(西方的)【小题4】Beijing is the ____________ of our country.(首都)【小题5】It is my daughter’s ___________& birthday today.(九)【小题6】He likes __________ things with his friends. (share)【小题7】The clothes are the ______________. (robber)【小题8】Walk __________the street, you’ll find the post office.(cross)【小题9】How many __________ are there in Qianlong Grand Hotel? (wait)【小题10】My father laughs __________________ when he sees his friends.& (happy)
来源:学年云南陇川第一中学初二上期期中考试英语卷(带解析)
根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】Do you know the name of the first ___________(总统)of the USA ?【小题2】What’s your _________ (理想的) school like?【小题3】Without your ____________ (支持),I can’t finish the work on time .【小题4】_________ (幸运), he wasn’t hurt badly.【小题5】The building is about 30 meters in ____________.(高度)【小题6】Millie is clever, she can always answer the questions__________ (correct).【小题7】What a __________ (music) girl Lucy is! She can sing many beautiful songs. 【小题8】The ___________(long)of winter holiday is nearly one month.【小题9】The students enjoyed the ______(beautiful) of the West Lake.【小题10】They really enjoyed &&&&&&&&&&&&&(them) at the party.
来源:2013届江苏省仪征市初一下学期期中考试英语试卷
根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。1._____________, the boy rushed out hisroom.(突然)2.Li Ping, do you have any good____________? (主意)3.These years, _____________ food is moreand more popular in China.(西方的)4.Beijing is the ____________ of our country.(首都)5.It is my daughter’s ___________&birthday today.(九)6.He likes __________ things with hisfriends. (share)7.The clothes are the ______________.(robber)8.Walk __________the street, you’ll findthe post office.(cross)9.How many __________ are there in QianlongGrand Hotel? (wait)10.My father laughs __________________ whenhe sees his friends.& (happy)&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。小题1:_____________, the boy rushed out his room.(突然)小题2:Li Ping, do you have any good ____________? (主意)小题3:These years, _____________ food is more and more popular in China.(西方的)小题4:Beijing is the ____________ of our country.(首都)小题5:It is my daughter’s ___________
birthday today.(九)小题6:He likes __________ things with his friends. (share)小题7:The clothes are the ______________. (robber)小题8:Walk __________the street, you’ll find the post office.(cross)小题9:How many __________ are there in Qianlong Grand Hotel? (wait)小题10:My father laughs __________________ when he sees his friends.
(happy) - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。小题1:_____________, the boy rushed out his room.(突然)小题2:Li Ping, do you have any good ____________? (主意)小题3:These years, _____________ food is more and more popular in China.(西方的)小题4:Beijing is the ____________ of our country.(首都)小题5:It is my daughter’s ___________
birthday today.(九)小题6:He likes __________ things with his friends. (share)小题7:The clothes are the ______________. (robber)小题8:Walk __________the street, you’ll find the post office.(cross)小题9:How many __________ are there in Qianlong Grand Hotel? (wait)小题10:My father laughs __________________ when he sees his friends.
(happy)根据括号中的汉语提示或用括号内英语单词的适当形式填空。小题1:_____________, the boy rushed out his room.(突然)小题2:Li Ping, do you have any good ____________? (主意)小题3:These years, _____________ food is more and more popular in China.(西方的)小题4:Beijing is the ____________ of our country.(首都)小题5:It is my daughter’s ___________
(happy)科目:最佳答案小题1:suddenly小题2:ideas小题3:western小题4:capital小题5:ninth小题6:sharing小题7:robbers’小题8:across小题9:waiters小题10:happily解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
所有文档均可在线免费浏览,需要的朋友请看好是否是自己需要的文档。所有资料来源于网络,仅供大家参考学习,版权归原作者。若有侵权,敬请及时告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档,竭诚全力为您服务!!!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级英语下用所给词适当形式填空练习题
下载积分:1570
内容提示:八年级英语下用所给词适当形式填空练习题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:32|
上传日期: 10:33:56|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
八年级英语下用所给词适当形式填空练习题
官方公共微信英语:用括号内单词的适当形式填空A young woman in her 20s was sitting on the train,next to her mother.They both looked tired but excited.The young woman was looking out from the train’s window.Suddenly,she shouted:“Mom,look,the trees are behind us!” Her voice was so loud that everyone on the train heard.uMom smiled.But a young couple sitting nearby looked at the young woman’s childish behavior(行为)with pity.“Poor young woman.There must be something wrong with her mind.” they thought.A while later,the young woman shouted again:“mom,look!The clouds are running with us!”Mom smiled again.And she seemed very happy with the young woman’s words.Finally,the couple couldn’t help asking the old woman:“sorry if we offend(冒犯)you.But why don’t you take your daughter to a good doctor?”The old woman smiled and said:“ actually,we have just come from a hospital ” “ Then you should go to a better one.Because it seems that your daughter’s situation _____(not improve),” said one of them.They felt so bad for the old woman.“No,in fact I’m very happy with the treatment(治疗),” said the mother,“My daughter was blind from birth.Today,she is seeing the world for the first time.”Every single person has a story.Don’t judgepeople before you truly know them .The truth might surprise you.就是倒数第六行的那个空,答案是hasn't improved ,填doesn't improve 不可以吗
不安的心丶593
不可以hasn't improved 表示还没有得到提升。文中意思也是表示你女儿现在的情况仍然没有好转,是一个持续的时间段到现在都没有好转。但是doesn't 只是表示一件事,另外do不可以和improve连接。因为does是动词,improve也是动词,如果你那么写就是两个动词了,句子终不能出现两个谓语哦。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~欢迎追问!望采纳!
上面的看懂了,但是为什么do不能和improve 连接,比如I don't
like ……不就也有两个动词了么
这个don't表示的是否定。如果说i do likexxx就是强调,所以最简单的想法你可以把那个否定理解为强调。正规讲法:don't like 其实是表示不喜欢,那个don't是从like这个动词里面抽出来的一部分,因为表示不喜欢没有办法说likn't 没有这个单词,所以like就被提出了一个do做否定。比如 DO you LIKExx? 这里也是,因为要提问,所以从动词里面提出一个do 本质上他其实是动词的一部分。但是文中,你没有提出这个do的理由啊,因为improve 必须是表示已经有所好转或者没有任何好转,都是持续的。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~欢迎追问!望采纳!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语单词填空 的文章

随机推荐