求一篇英语作文《My opinions about the cellphones》的英语作文

求一篇英语作文《my favorite player》_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文《my favorite player》
求一篇英语作文《my favorite player》
Zhang Yining is my favorite player.She was born in October 5,1982.She is from China.She is good at playing table tennis.She is 1.68m.She has won many championships of talbe tennis.I admire her very much and I also feel proud of her.(第一个人称可以自己改)急求一篇英语作文《My hometown in the futre》要翻译._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇英语作文《My hometown in the futre》要翻译.
急求一篇英语作文《My hometown in the futre》要翻译.
My hometown in the future - If my homwtown can get the following things done as soon as possible:1.treatment 2.treatme 3.cleaning the ga 4.wide the street to avoid 5.No parking on the sidewalk.If my hometown can do the above things as quick as possible,I think my hometown would a good city in the future.未来我的故乡,如果我的故乡可以尽快完成以下事情:1.处理水污染;2.处理空气污染;3.清扫在街道垃圾;4.拓宽马路以避免交通拥挤; 5.不在人行道上停车如果我的家乡能尽可能快的上面的东西,我认为我的家乡会在未来的一个好的城市.求一篇《我最敬佩的人》(敬佩的女性)英语作文 100词左右 有中文翻译_百度知道
求一篇《我最敬佩的人》(敬佩的女性)英语作文 100词左右 有中文翻译
提问者采纳
he person I admireThe person I admire is my mum. When I have some difficulties in my studies. When we got home after my injection. Students all enjoy her class. She is patient with me and always smiling while talking. My mum teaches me how to think independently and helps me to build up my confidence, my mum took me to the hospital as fast as she could. I remember when I caught a fever at midnight last year. She is an Eclock to prepare breakfast for me. She is very popular among the students because she spends lots of time on her lessons and has a good sense of humor, it was about 5 o’clock in the early morning. My mum is not very beautiful, but also a great mother. She must be very tired that day, but I admire and love her. My mum only slept 2 hours because she had to wake up at 7 o&#39, it is also my mum who looks after me with care. When I’m feeling sad or bad, it is my mum who encourages me to work until I solve the problem. My mum is not only a good teacher, and then she went to work
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love.
  One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I forund none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wanderde on the street for a while,hungry. Then I walked to school.
  When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother ther that had brought it here...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁网络教育统考【大学英语B】作文范文求一篇英语作文 《对体育的看法》_百度知道
求一篇英语作文 《对体育的看法》
skating, and keep healthy and fit, etc. So persons of all ages enjoy watching and taking part in various kinds of sports-track A healthy citizen makes a strong country. They demand not only physical skills and strength but also courage. For boys and girls, endurance, volleyball and basketball. Especially they can be of great value to people who work with their brains most of the day, for sports and games give people valuable practice in exercising the body. They can make us strong, they make our life richer and more colourful, prevent us from getting too fat, we will find it hard to do whatever we want, he will later find it natural to work for the good of his country instead of only for his own benefit. If we do not have a strong body, football.Sports and games are also very useful in character training.What’s more, swimming. If each of them learns to work for his team and not for himself on the football field. joozone, discipline and usually teamworkSports and games do a lot of good to our health. Let’s all take part in sports and games, what is learned in the playground often has a deep effect on their character
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
sports can cultivate students' sense of competition in modern society is a society full of competition, and competitive consciousness is closely with athletic sports, in sports, don't speak caste, cherish, In the competition, except individual does not exist any physical, psychological, inequality in physical exercise, in motion in the competition, give full play to their potential, reflect their strength. In the sports system BuXunSiQ speak, The most realistic, regardless of qualifications, The most practical, think about vanity. This requires each participant will try to ought to compete directly, especially some intensity exercise projects, such...
答案里好多grammar and sentence structure 的问题啊
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐