急!英语会考高二英语短文改错错?

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
2014届高中英语会考精选试题及听力原文
  小编导语:2014届高中英语会考精选试题及听力原文是小编为大家准备的2014届高中英语会考精选试题及听力原文。2014届的同学们将要迎来英语会考。以下就是2014届高中英语会考精选试题及听力原文,供你学习参考。  第一部分(选择题 共75分)  一、听力理解(共15小题,15分)  第一节 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有1小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。  1.Where does this conversation take place?  A.At a hospital. B.At a department store. C.At a restaurant.  2.How much is the food and drink?  A.$ 2.65. B.$ 2.75. C.$ 2.95.  3.What’s the man doing?  A.Watching TV. B.Turning down the TV. C.Answering the phone.  4.According to the man,what does he like to do if possible?  A.To visit B.To make a good plan. C.To visit the Modern Museum.  5.What news did the woman get from the man?  A.Sam will leave New York Angeles very soon.  B.Sam’s sister will leave for Los Angeles very soon.  C.Sam’s sister will leave for New York very soon.  第二节:听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各小题,每小题5秒中;听完后,每小题将命同5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。  听第6段材料,回答6至7题。  6.Who could the man be?  A.A manager. B.A policeman. C.The woman’s husband.  7.Where was the wallet found?  A.In the restroom. B.Under the table. C.On the table.  听第7段材料,回答第8至10三个小题。  8.What are the speakers talking about?  A.Buying a car. B.Choosing a gift. C.Using a computer.  9.What’s the relationship between the two speakers?  A.Husband and wife. B.Professor and student. C.Salesman and customer.  10.What do we know about the person mentioned by the speakers?  A.Maybe he likes something expensive.  B.He is surely over sixty years old.  C.He must be fond of learning  11.What are the two speakers’ nationalities?  A.British and Chinese. B.Chinese and French. C.Chinese and American.  12.What problem was a newspaper article about?  A.The problem of rapid growth of cars in cities in America.  B.The problem of rapid growth of cities in America.  C.The problem of rapid growth of skyscrapers.  13.Do Americans carry out a birth control policy?  A.Yes,they do. B.No,they don’t. C.We can’t know.  14.What should the cyclists not do during the cycling tour?  A.Ride as far and quickly as possible.  B.Take water in summer.  C.Enjoy the riding itself.  15.In cold weather what should cyclists do first when they stop riding?  A.Enjoy nature. B.Put on warm clothes. C.Drink plenty of water.  二、单项填空(共15小题,15分)  16.Half _______hour later,we got around together singing and dancing.  A.the B.a C.an D.X  17.It is very difficult _______ him to do so much work.  A.of B.to C.with D.for  18.Our school is becoming _______.  A.more and more better B.better and better  C.more better D.more good  19.It is five years he _______ to learn English.  A.begins B.began C.had begun D.was beginning  20.________ more time,we are sure to finish the task in time.  A.Given B.To give C.Giving D.Give  21.________ he comes to the school,I shall call you up.  A.If B.Whether C.While D.Though  22.This pair of shoes ________ repairing.  A.needs B.need C.must D.should  23.There are many students surrounding the bus,most of _______ are girls.  A.them B.which C.who D.whom  24.I had some medicine,________ it hasn’t done much good up to now.  A.but B.so C.or D.for  25.The television ________.It’s working again now.  A.is being repaired B.has repaired C.has been repaired D.is repairing  26.I was walking down the street ________ someone stepped in front of me.  A.though B.when C.if D.because  27.He always thinks of ________ he can do more for others.  A.why B.what C.that D.how  28.If the phone ________,can you answer it?  A.will ring B.rang C.rings D.is ringing  29.The moment I got to the station,I found the train ________.  A.left B has left C.had left D.leaves  30.I ________ my neighbor that we should remove the fence between the gardens.  A.agreed with B.agreed to C.agreed about D.agreed on  三、完形填空(共15小题;15分)  阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。  A certain student passed all his examinations.Then he went to college to continue his studies.There he wrote down his name for a course in English,but after the first 31 ,he didn’t go to it any more.  The English lecturer 32 this student was always absent(缺席的) and thought he had changed to another course,so he was 33 when he saw the boy’s name on the 1ist of students who wanted to take the English 34 at the end of this year.  The lecturer had 35 a difficult paper,which followed his lectures closely,and he was eager(热切的) to see 36 this student would answer the questions.He expected the boy’s answers would be very bad,but when they 37 him and he examined them 38 ,he was able to find only one small mistake in them.As this surprised him greatly,he 39 the paper repeatedly but still couldn’t find more than one mistake,so he 40 for the student to question him about it.  When he came and sat down,the lecturer asked him,“I 41 you came to my first lecture and you’ve been absent from all the others.But I’ve examined your 42 carefully and I’ve found only one small mistake in it.I’m curious(好奇的) to know your 43 .”  “I’m very 44 about that mistake,”answered the student.“After the examination,I 45 what I should have done.I would not have made that mistake if I had not been confused by your first lecture.”  31.A.week B.lecture C.meet D.sight  32.A.astonished B.regretted C.noticed D.believed  33.A.surprised B.angry C.pleased D.unhappy  34.A.test B.subject C.note D.course  35.A.discovered B.prepared C.invented D.found  36.A.when B.what C.why D.how  37.A.showed B.gave C.handed D.reached  38.A.carelessly B carefully C.slowly D.happily  39.A.enjoyed B.kept C.did D.examined  40.A.cared B.called C.sent D.looked  41.A.promise B.know C.advise D.guess  42.A.lessons B.paper C.notebook D.exercises  43.A.wisdom B.experience C.method D.explanation  44.A.glad B.proud C.content D.sorry  45.A.realized B understood C.remembered D.suffered  四、阅读理解(共15小题。30分)  第一节:阅读下面短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。  A  Body and Food  Your body,which has close relations with the food you eat,is the most important thing you own,so it needs proper treatment and proper nourishment(营养).The old saying“An apple a day keeps the doctor away”is not as silly as some people think.The body needs fruit and vegetables because they contain vitamin C.Many people take extra vitamins in pill form.believing that these will make them healthy.  But a good diet is made up of nourishing food and this gives all the vitamins you need.The body doesn’t need or use extra vitamins,so why waste money on them?  In the modern western world,many people are too busy to bother about eating properly.They throw anything into their stomachs,eating hurriedly and carelessly.The list of illnesses caused or made worse by bad eating habits is frightening.  46.“Your body has close relations with the food you eat.”It really means that ________.  A.all kinds of food you eat can be made into your body  B.your body is made up of the food you eat  C.what you eat has great effect on your health  D.the more you eat,the fitter you will feel  47.The old saying referred to in the passage tells us that ________.  A.eating apples regularly does lots of good to our health  B.the apple is the best among all kinds of fruits  C.apples can take the place of doctors  D.an apple is a sure cure for illness  48.In the second paragraph,the writer tries to let us know ________.  A.our bodies need food or we can’t live  B.often eating apples is a good habit  C.taking extra vitamin pills is completely useless  D.a good diet is of great importance for our health  49.In the modern western countries _______.  A.people don’t want to pay more attention to their eating  B.lots of people’s illnesses are caused or made worse by bad eating habits  C.people throw everything into their stomachs without chewing  D.people are only too busy to cook meals for themselves  50.From the passage we can draw a conclusion that if we want to keep healthy,we should _______.  A.only eat an apple a day  B.eat properly  C.take as many vitamin pills as possible  D.throw something into our stomachs slowly and carefully  B  One of the most difficult problems a young person faces is deciding what to do.Some people,however.from the time they are six years old“know”that they want to be doctors or teachers or firefighters.but most of us do not get around to making a decision about a job until someone or something forces us to face the problem.  Choosing a job takes time,and there are a lot of things you have to think about as you try to decide what you would like to do.You may find that you will have to take special courses for a particular kind of work,or you may find out that you will need to get enough knowledge for a particular job.  Fortunately,there are a lot of people you can turn to for advice and help in making your decision.At most schools,there are teachers to give you information about jobs.And you can talk over your ideas with family members and friends who are always ready to listen and to offer suggestions.  51.In the first paragraph“get round to”means ________.  A.consider B.go all the way C.arrive at D.remain he same  52.The passage tells you that ________ for a particular job.  A.you should have ideas when you are a child  B.it’s impossible for you to get enough knowledge  C.you have to face the problem  D.you may enter a class to study  53.Making a decision about your job ________.  A.needs friends B.needs time C.cost money D.cost your ability  C  “Equal pay for equal work”is a phrase by the American women who feel that they are unfairly treated by society.They say it is not right for women to be paid less than men for the same work.  Some people say men have more duties than women.A married man is thought to earn money to support his family and to make the important decision,so it is right for them to be paid more.Some are even against married women working at all.When wives go out to work,they say,the home and children are given no attention to.If women are encouraged by equal pay to take full-time jobs,they will be unable to do the things they are best at doing:making a nice home and bringing up children.  Women who disagree say they want to escape from the limited place which society wishes them to fill and to have freedom to choose between a work and home life,or a mixture of the two.Women have the right not only to equal pay but also to equal chances.  54.The women use the phrase“equal pay for equal work”to ask for society to ________.  A.pay men less than women  B.give women harder work  C.pay men and women the same amount of money for the same work  D.pay people more who do harder work  55.According to this passage some women want to give up ________.  A.their present position in society  B.their marriage  C.their right to equal pay  D.their home life  第二节:信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)  阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。以下是课程介绍:  A.Intensive course at King’s Bournemouth,London and Oxford  Full-time,intensive course for adults with 28 lessons per week(21 hours)combining general English with communication skills or special interest options such as conversation,business English,English for academic purpose and exam preparation(IELTS/Cambridge).  B.“Afternoon 20”economy course at King’s Bournemouth  Excellent low-cost course! Semi—intensive course for adults with 20 lessons per week(15 hours)coveting all areas of general English including reading,writing,speaking,listening and pronunciation.Lessons take place in the afternoons.  C.IELTS course at King’s Oxford  King’s Oxford is one of the largest IELTS test centers in the UK.This highly intensive 2-week course offers excellent special preparation for the IELTS examination.This course may be booked individually or in combination with another course.  D.One-to-one lessons at King’s  A tailor-made course is to suit the individual requirements of the students.One-to-one tuition provides a very intensive form of study.The student determines not only the content(e.g.tourism,banking,insurance) but also the quantity and pace(intensity) of their English lessons.So whether you are a “fast learner”who needs to develop your language skill as quickly as possible or you want to study at a slower pace,this course is perfect for you as we design it to your wishes.  E.Intensive business course at King’s Bourne.mouth  Highly intensive,full-time course for motivated students with 34 lessons per week(25.5 hours)combining general English with business English。This course is ideal for executives(管理人员) and professionals needing to revise and improve their business English and communication skills.  F.Summer intensive course at King’s Bourne-mouth and London  International summer course for adults combining an intensive English language course with a programme of optional sports and activities! The lessons take place on 5 mornings plus one afternoon per week,covering all areas of general English and also offering students at higher levels a selection of special intensive interest modules including business English,IELTS and speaking and listening.  以下是几名学生的信息,请匹配他们与适合他们的课程:  56.Sara,whose husband works in a bank in London,came to London last week and will stay in London for a long time.What makes Sara embarrassed is that she doesn’t know English,so she wants to find a special course whose contents can be decided by her.  57.Cathy is from Korea and now she works in a bar in London.Because her English is not very good,she wants to find a course to improve her communication skills.She’s only free in the afternoons.  58.Steve has finished the language school course in London and now he needs to take the IELTS test that is compulsory for entering a university.He wants to take an IELTS training course.  59.Richard is a manager in a cooperative company in France.Next month he’ll be sent to work in the branch company in London.For his English still needs to be improved,he asked his secretary to find a course for him in London.  60.John is a university student in China and he plans to take post-graduate course in Britain after graduation.This summer vacation,he’d like to pay a visit to the UK to get a taste of the Enmeanwhile he wants to have some activities and sports.  第二部分(非选择题共25分)  一、听力理解(共5小题,5分)  第二节:听下面一段对话,根据题目要求写下关键信息。每题你有2秒钟时间阅读,并准备作答。  对话你将听两遍。每听完一遍。每题你将有5秒钟时间写下或核实你的记录。书写要字迹清楚、工整。  听下面一段对话,在表中相应题号后的横线上写下第1题至第5题的关键信息。  WhatJenny and I want to go to a ________ ________  How much________ dollars for each ticket  Who and when________ is going to town to get the tickets ________  二、书面表达(共20分)  本题包含可供选择的(A)和(B)两道题,你可任选其中一题。  (A)  根据所提问题限定的内容写出一篇连贯完整的短文。短文必须包括括号中的全部信息。词数不少于80。  1.Why is the Student’s union of your school arranging an activity?(to make the best of learning materials)  2.What are you asked to do?(give our used books。students in lower grades)  3.When and where will the activity take place?(July 10,in front of the classroom building)  4.How long will it last?(10 days)  5.Are you for(赞成) or against this activity? And why?(at least two reasons)  (B)  假设你是李越,你的加拿大笔友Steve来信说,他和他的一些同学正在学中文,请你推荐两本学中文的词典,根据下表提供的信息,请你给他写一封回信,词数不少于80。  The English-Chinese  Chinese-English DictionaryXinhua Dictionary  Vocabulary18,000(English)  20,000(Chinese)10,000  Price52 yuan11 yuan  Characteristicslots of examples,  good for beginnersmost popular dictionary in China  Dear Steve,  I’m so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning Chinese.I’d like to recommend the following two dictionaries.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  Yours,  Li Yue  参考答案:  单项选择  1—5:CBCAB 6—10:BABAA 11—15:CBBAB 16—20:CDBBA 21—25:AADAC  26—30:BDCCA 31—35:BCAAB 36—40:DCBDC  41—45:BBDDA 46—50:CADBB  51—55:ADBCA 56—60:DBCEF  一、听力理解第二节(共5小题,5分。每小题1分)  1.rock 2.concert 3.eighteen 4.Bob 5.tomorrow  二、书面表达(共20分)  (A)  The Students’ union of our school is arranging an activity in order to make the best of textbooks.We are asked to give our used books to students in lower grades.The activity will take place from June 10 in front of the classroom building and it will last a week.I’m strongly for the activity because it can help make better use of the learning materials and save money.If we just throw those books away,it would be quite wasteful.Besides,we can also develop friendship among students of different grades through the activity.  (B)  Dear Steve,  I’m so pleased to learn that you and your classmates are learning Chinese.I’d like to recommend the following two dictionaries.The English-Chinese Chinese-English Dictionary is really a good one for beginner.It has 18,000 English words and 20,000 Chinese words.Besides plenty of examples.it has many notes telling you bow to use a word.Xinhua dictionary is the most popular Chinese dictionary,and it has a vocabulary of 10,000 words.It may also be useful to Borne advanced learners of Chinese.Of the two,ECCED is the more expensive.costing 52 yuan,and XD costs 11 yuan.  Please let me know if you want me to buy these dictionaries.  Yours  Li Yue  听力原文  Text 1  M:A table for four,please.  W:It will be about twenty minutes.Won’t you sit down?  Text 2  W:That looks nice.I’ll have a cheeseburger and fries.  M:Anything to drink?  w:A chocolate milkshake.  M:That’ll be $2.75.  Text 3  M:Would you mind turning down the TV a bit? I’m answering the phone.  W:Not at all.  Text 4  M:I don’t often visit museums,but I like to whenever possible.  W:I’ve never visited the Modern Museum,but I plan to tomorrow.  Text 5  M:I met Sam on the street today.  W:Really? Did he say anything about his sister?  M:Yes.She ought to be leaving New York very  soon,because her husband has taken a job in Los Angeles.  Text 6  W:I think my wallet was stolen,sir.  M:Do you have any reason to believe that your wallet was stolen?  W:Yes,I left it on the table half an hour ago,but when I came back from the restroom,it was gone.  M:Are you sure you left your wallet on the table?  W:Of course,sir.I planned to pay the bill before I went to the restroom.  M:Is this your wallet? We found it in the restroom.  W:Yes,it is.I must have left it there and I forgot.Sorry.  Text 7  M:Oh,we still haven’t decided what to get him.  W:I know.It’s hard.What does he need?  M:Well,darling,the other day he said that he needed a car.  W:Yeah,right.Well.I think that’s a little beyond us.  M:Yeah,it’d be fun.but it’s just a little too expensive.  W:There’s the usual kind of thing,like a wallet or a tie.  M:Oh,not for his sixtieth.I think we should get him something more expensive than that,don’t you? I mean,we want to get something good.  W:Something unusual?  M:Yeah.  W:Well.how about a computer? We could get him a computer.That way we could keep in touch on email  M:No,no,no.You know him.He says he’s too old to learn how to use a computer.  Text 8  W:I noticed an article in the newspaper about the problem of rapid growth of cities in America.I was wondering... Do you Americans carry out a birth control policy? Can Americans have as many children as they want?  M:Yes,we can have as many as we want,but most people decide to have only one or two.And some people decide not to have any.  W:Why do they decide not to have any? In the old days,we Chinese always wanted to have as many as possible.Some still do now.  M:Some people prefer to devote all their energy to their work or to seek their own interests and travel.And others see so many problems in the world that they refuse to bring children into such a difficult environment.  W:It’s understandable.  Text 9  Good morning.everyone.Today I’d like to give a lecture on cycling tours.Well,for anyone who is considering going on a tour,the first thing to consider is safety.So it’s very important indeed to consider what you wear.Wear something that can easily be seen,red jackets,for example.You know many accidents happen,because drivers simply fail to see the cyclists.Second,don’t try to ride too far,toe quickly.Take your time,and if you feel tired,stop and rest.Remember that the joy of cycling tours is the ride itself.Get close to nature and see things you wouldn’t normally see when you were traveling by car or bus.And if you’re planning your journey in the summer,take plenty of water.You are advised to drink at least one liter of water every hour.If the weather is not very warm,make sure you take some warm clothes.And put them on when you stop riding.Even in cold weather you can become very warm when you are riding and then it is very easy to catch a cold,or even get a fever when you stop.  第二部分(听力理解)  Text 10  W:Dad,can you lend Jenny and me some money?  M:For what?  W:We want to get tickets for a rock concert.  M:How much are these tickets?  W:Eighteen dollars each.  M:Eighteen dollars? That’s a lot of money.  W:That’s not very much for this band,Dad.They are great singers,very popular.  M:When will you need the money?  W:Bob is also going and he’s going to town tomorrow to get the tickets.  M:All right.Here’s fifty dollars.  W:Thanks a lot,Dad.I’ll call Bob right now.
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语短文改错 的文章

随机推荐