The slow would fall down ,if you have all ready set fall的中文意思?

第一节:短文改错:(满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。?增加: 在缺词处加上一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。?删除: 把多余的词用斜线()划掉。?修改: 在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。?注意: 1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday, I saw the old lady fall down when I was hurrying to school. I was about to help her up while suddenly a passer-by stop me, saying that I might be accused of knocking her down. Heard his words, I began to hesitate and slow down my steps. At the same time, another student, that saw everything, went up to help. The old lady said nothing but lots of thank to the good boy. I felt ashamed. As is known to all, help others is forever a good virtue. Even though some old people are becoming immorally, we can’t let it to disappear. I have made my mind that I will reach out my hand without hesitation next time. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第一节:短文改错:(满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。?增加: 在缺词处加上一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。?删除: 把多余的词用斜线()划掉。?修改: 在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。?注意: 1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday, I saw the old lady fall down when I was hurrying to school. I was about to help her up while suddenly a passer-by stop me, saying that I might be accused of knocking her down. Heard his words, I began to hesitate and slow down my steps. At the same time, another student, that saw everything, went up to help. The old lady said nothing but lots of thank to the good boy. I felt ashamed. As is known to all, help others is forever a good virtue. Even though some old people are becoming immorally, we can’t let it to disappear. I have made my mind that I will reach out my hand without hesitation next time.第一节:短文改错:(满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。?增加: 在缺词处加上一个漏词符号(∧),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。?删除: 把多余的词用斜线()划掉。?修改: 在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。?注意: 1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Yesterday, I saw the old lady fall down when I was hurrying to school. I was about to help her up while suddenly a passer-by stop me, saying that I might be accused of knocking her down. Heard his words, I began to hesitate and slow down my steps. At the same time, another student, that saw everything, went up to help. The old lady said nothing but lots of thank to the good boy. I felt ashamed. As is known to all, help others is forever a good virtue. Even though some old people are becoming immorally, we can’t let it to disappear. I have made my mind that I will reach out my hand without hesitation next time.科目:最佳答案小题1:the改成 an 小题2:while 改成when 小题3:stop改成stopped 小题4:Heard改成 Hearing小题5:that 改成who小题6:thank改成thanks小题7:help改成 helping小题8:immorally改成 immoral小题9:去掉to 小题10:made后面加up 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Even if you fall down
Even if you fall down
Love Shines 。 是什么意思??_百度知道fall off fall from fall down fall over都是什么意思_百度知道The slow would fall down ,if you have all ready的中文意思?
王道wan774
如果你可以,我宁愿所有的星星都倒下了,因为你的眼睛,我的生活,brighte
为您推荐:
缓慢的坠落下来,如果你已经准备好
扫描下载二维码求LENKA的所有歌曲的中英文对照歌词_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 ready set fall 的文章

随机推荐