write a brief description的缩写 of three social problems in the city

单句改错:the second problem is the most difficult in the three.she slowly walked passed the house3.who jumps hightest of you both?1.A.second B.the most C.in D.three2.A.slowly B.walked C.paased D.the house3.A.who B.jumps C.hightest D.of
圣诞开刷_735
in the three--of the three 同类用ofpass--past 介词the highter两者中的最高级
两者中的最高级?这不是比较级吗?
.who jumps
highter of you both
谁是你们两个当中跳得最高的
这就是两者中的最高级
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我用英语写一段对“Is aids a social problem ”的9句对话
A:Have you ever heard about AIDS?B:Of course,it seems that everyone has some idea about it.I have seen some logos about it even in some countrysides.A:Then,what's the logos about?B:Well,there is one to tell the farmers that people will not be infected by the mosquitos.A:Yes,people really need to know some information like this.Otherwise,the AIDS patient can not be treated fairly.B:You are right.AIDS seem to be a big social problem now as everyone knows this disease and is extremly afraid of this.A:So,we have to face the reality and tell more people about the right way to protect themselves and help others.B:I can't agree more.The social problem can only be solved with the whole society's contribution.I hope we can do our best and make a good effect on others.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码About one in three Americans has a problem with sleep. one in three是三分之一还是三个中有一个?
xuanduozi494
三个中有一个
翻译过中文才是三分之一吗?
我记得几分之几是 基数词+序数词的呀
one third of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
三分之一不就是三个中有一个吗。。。。
三分之一是: one in third
About one in three Americans has a problem with sleep。 one in three三个美国人中就有一个有睡眠问题。一个在三
one in three 三个中的一个one third三分之一
扫描下载二维码14.The problem of housing____________ leads to the problem of social instability.14.The problem of housing____________ leads to the problem of social instability.A.itselfB.mustC.didD.never
C. did 表强调
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 description的缩写 的文章

随机推荐