用所给英语单词填空技巧的适当形式填空

用所给单词的正确形式填空1.These ___(read) are all from Wuhan.2.Last year the Whites ___(travel) across Europe.3.They are going to ___(hold) a welcome part for the new teacher.4.Some children are taking ___(act) lessons these days.5.My ___(dream) job is to be an actor.句型转换,每空一词1.l'm going to be a basketball player.(同义句转换)l ___ ___ ___ a basketball player.2.Did you have fun in the open air?(同义句转换)Did you ___ ___ in the open air?3.What he said sounds interesting.(同义句转换)___ ___ sounds interesting.4.Mr Green is going to move【to Beijing】next month(对【】部分提问)___ ___ Mr Green is going to move next month?5.My father is going to【learn French】.(对【】部分提问)___ your father going to ___?
吹泡泡58魏撺
答案是:1.readers 2.travelled 3.hold 4.acting 5.dream 1.want to be 2.enjoy yourself 3.his word 4.what do
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
初中的额。简单。他好多错的答案啊
扫描下载二维码用所给单词的适当形式填空you should wear clothes ——(suit) for the occasion.答案是suitable,不应该是副词suitably吗
you should wear clothes ——(suit) for the occasion.答案是suitable,不应该是副词suitably吗You should wear clothes 【suitable】suitable for the occasion 句子语法结构分析主语:You (你)谓语:should wear(应该穿上)宾语:clothes(服装 /衣服)后置定语:suitable for the occasion(合适于这种场合)(形容词短语作后置定语)中文翻译:你应该穿上一些适合于这种场合的衣服/服装suitable英 [ˈsu:təbl] 美 [ˈsutəbəl] adj.合适的,适当的,适宜的,恰当的 合适; 适用于; 适合; 适宜 比较级:more suitable 最高级:most suitable (1)合适的;适宜的;适当的 Someone or something that is suitable for a particular purpose or occasion is right or acceptable for itEmployers usually decide within five minutes whether someone is suitable for the job...雇主通常在 5 分钟内就能决定一个人是否适合这份工作.She had no other dress suitable for the occasion...她没有其他适合这种场合穿的套裙.The authority must make suitable accommodation available to the family.当局必须给这个家庭提供适当的食宿条件.suitability ...information on the suitability of a product for use in the home.有关家用产品适用性的信息英英释义 fit,proper,suitable,appropriate,apt,fitting这些形容词均表示“适当的”或fit:指具有适合于某个目的,某种工作或某种用途等必需的品质或条件.proper:往往侧重于符合某个标准或习惯.suitable:指具有适合于某种特定场合、地位或情况等的品质.appropriate:指专门适合于某人或某事,语气较重,强调"恰如其分".apt:专指性质或构造适合达到某一目的或得到某种结果的要求.fitting:指与当时的目标、情绪状态、气氛、场合等相适应.1.They don't think this article is suitable for publication.他们认为这篇文章不宜发表.2.I don't think I should be suitable for the post.我认为这个岗位对我不合适.3.A suitable answer has already been put forward by the chairwoman.一个合适的解决办法已由女主席提出.4.Retailers have a statutory duty to provide goods suitable for their purpose.零售商有为他们提供符合要求的货品的法定义务.5.He wanted to change over to a more suitable job.他想换一个更加适合的工作.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Crazy丶English
6 eating,
暂时没有该问题的其它回答用所给动词的适当形式填空!1.Be quiet!Our teacher________(talk) to us now.2.John________(cut) his hair once a week.3.________he________(wash) his face every morning?4.What________they________(make) now?5.Bob's cat often________(catch) mice at nigh.6.Your uncle never________(drink) tea,does he?7.The food________(get) cold now.You'd better________(eat) it.8.I________(hear) the news two weeks ago.
1. is talking
现在进行时 be+动词ing2. cuts
once a week ,每周一次,一般现在时3. Does wash
every morning 一般现在时.4. are making
现在进行时5. catches
一般现在时 6. drinks
Your uncle
第三人称单数7. is getting.
食物正在变冷,你最好吃掉.8. heard
two weeks ago 两周前,过去式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
is talkingcutsDoes
washare makingcatchesdrinksgets eatheard
和楼上第七题第一个空有不同意见,is getting
7 其它一样,句子最后面有没有quickly一词,如有,前填is getting,后eat,如没有,我认为 前gets,后not eat 更好。祝学习进步!
1. is talking
现在进行时 be+动词ing2. cuts
every morning 一般现在时。4. are making
1. is talking
现在进行时 be+动词ing2. cuts
every morning 一般现在时。4. are making
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词填空技巧 的文章

随机推荐