在国外读语言(英语) 学校不值得作业, 要给家里给自己写一封信信( 而且快过年了)

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请写一封信给你国外的朋友TOM邀请他来厦门玩,并向他大致介绍厦门的情况.(英语作文)
小辣椒女王405
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Dear Friend.can you from xiamen tour ,my name is ---,you are my good friend,yous friend .----
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一学期结束了,你在英语老师(Miss Lee)的帮助下,英语成绩取得了很大进步,请写一封信感谢她.词数70左右这是我们练习上的,我想拿来供参考;我是初2水平,下学期初三,别写一些不适合我现在的句子啊!请大家帮哈忙~
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Miss Lee ,
Thank for your help to my English !
Last term,my English is not good. I even can't wrote a passage clearly and exactly.
When I saw other classmates got a high mark in English, I felt so dejected. At this time , you appeared. You encouraged me to read more English passages and words. When I had questions, you always didn't stop explain until I
understanded!
In a word (总之) ,with your help , I have made good progress in my English! Thank you , Miss Lee!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
假设你是李明,你的朋友王亮说他下周将随父母一起去一美国朋友家里做客。请你写一封信告诉他去做客时的注意事项。(英语作文,不少于80个词)
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1, Hi! My name is lisa.I am twelve years old. I am a good student. And I am a girl . I am not handsome but I am very lovely .I am study in ... shool. The shool is very good and beautiful.I like it ver...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码系统发生错误
系统发现一个错误,可能当前页面已失效或被删除!
您可以选择 [扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译假设你是李华,你已在英国伦敦学习语言16个月,你收到好友李明的来信,他想了解有关英国幽默的一些知识,请你根据以下要点给李明写一封信:由于受到文化的影响,英国幽默会让一些外国人感到不理解;英国人很保守,经常利用幽默来嘲笑自己的缺点、失败、尴尬等;英国人的幽默感很复杂,一般分为情景幽默和语言幽默两种类型.注意:可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;词数100左右;参考词汇:尴尬 embarrassment;保守的 conserative; complex.
閁錒0507么
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Dear Li Ming:Thank you for your letter. I am glad to know you are studying the humorof different countries. You are right there are indeed a lot of differences between humor culture from different countries. Many of us believe English people are very conservative and we normally don't think they are humerous at all. Actually it is wrong. English people are very humorous. They often make humorous comments on their errors or mistakes.You may never imagine that their humors often have adult contents in it that might be taken as embarrassment in our country. Of course they try to avoid make adult jokes in front of children. Such humorous TV program will be presented on TV with warning or in a late night time.English humor can be very complicated for us as we are lack of the background knowledge. When we asked them, they often tell you it would not be fany at all if they have to explain it in detail. I have found the UK must be one of your best options for your study, so why don't you come to visit this country for sometime to conduct your study. I am sure you will find a lot of new parts of the English humors.I am looking forward to meeting you somewhere in the UK soon.ztlthb (Li hua) 
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 给自己写一封信 的文章

随机推荐