帮我翻译一下这两句话吧!谢谢~

帮我 翻译一下这段话吧,谢谢各位啦_百度知道
帮我 翻译一下这段话吧,谢谢各位啦
not withstanding any conflict-of-lawsdoctrine of any jurisdiction to the contrary. F10. The provisions of this Agreement are independent of andseparable from each other.Checkpoints place of business. Shipment shall be by independent carrier, or rights thereunder. PROVISIONS SEPARABLE.12.GOVERNING LAW.B, without Checkpoints writtenapproval. Risk of loss shall shift fromCheckpoint to the Customer upon delivery of the goods to the carrier. The Customer shallnot assign this agreement.O. This Agreement and all rights of Checkpoint hereunder shall beassignable by Checkpoint in whole or in part, and no provision shall berendered invalid or unenforceable by virtue of the fact that for any reason any otheror others of them may be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part.11; RISK OF LOSS. SHIPMENT TERMS. ASSIGNMENT, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth ofPennsylvania
0。装运条款,没有检查站写出来,从遭受损失的风险
向客户交付时检查站向承运人的货物。由独立的载体装运。合同项下
同意(该另一方不得无理拒绝,或权利,并没有规定应
由于渲染的无效或不可执行这样的事实。客户需
不转让本协议。任务。规定可分离。要改变。2;遭受损失的风险。离岸价
检查站工作的地方,即以任何理由任何其他
他们或其他人可能是无效的或不可执行的全部或部分。
适用的法律。本协定的规定是独立的
从彼此分离。本协议在本协议项下的所有权利应当检查站
通过检查站转让全部或部分。本协议应当的法律管理构成的
宾西法尼亚州
我需要语言更加精确点的
10。装运条款;损失的风险。装运应由独立的载体。离岸 检查站的业务地点。损失的风险须从转变 检查站的货物后,向承运人交付客户。 11。转让。本协议,并检查站方的一切权利,应 为可转让的全部或部分检查站。客户应 不得转让本协议,或未经书面检查站有关权利, 批准,并不得无理拒绝。 12。规定分开。本协定的规定是独立于 相互分离,并没有规定的, 通过提供无效或无法执行的事实而认为由于任何理由任何其他 他们或其他人可能无效或不可强制执行的全部或部分。 适用法律。本协议应受的联邦法律 宾夕法尼亚州,没有经受任何冲突的附例 教义相反的任何司法管辖权
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁精通英文朋友帮忙啊~帮我把这两句话翻译成英文吧~O(∩_∩)O谢谢了_百度知道
精通英文朋友帮忙啊~帮我把这两句话翻译成英文吧~O(∩_∩)O谢谢了
他是我和学校共同的骄傲,我们昨天抵达沈阳!”“伙计们,没想到会在这里遇到你,但是“我的朋友
英文学的实在太差,同志们帮下忙吧!
提问者采纳
he is the common pride of both myself and my school!GuysMy friend, but did not expect to meet you here, we arrived in Shenyang yesterday
那么“上帝呀!这群混蛋,疯子,杀人犯!”怎么说?
Oh God! These bastards, madmen, and murderers!
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
it never occured to me that I come to you here,we arrived at shenyang yesterday.Howevermy dear friend!Guys,our school is proud of him and me
那么“上帝呀!这群混蛋,疯子,杀人犯!”怎么说?
My friend ,we arrived at Shenyang yesterday .However,I didn't think I could see you here.Guys,he is the pride of both me and the school.
my friend, we arriced in shenyang yesterday. to our surprise, we can meet you here.fellows, he is the pride of both the school and me.
&My friends, we arrived in Shenyang, but did not expect to meet you here!& &Guys, he is my pride and school together.&
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 警民话吧 的文章

随机推荐