求小学生英语手抄报报!!好的给财富值!!

最美的小学生英语手抄报图片
最美的小学生英语手抄报图片
学习啦【英语手抄报】 编辑:思怡
  当代学生学习最重要的是要掌握交际能力。如今很多学校会组织做英语手抄报来培养学生对英语的兴趣。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来的最美的小学生英语手抄报图片,希望大家喜欢。
  最美的小学生英语手抄报的图片参考
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(1)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(2)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(3)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(4)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(5)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(6)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报参考图(7)
  最美的小学生英语手抄报的资料参考
  Teacher: Tom, why are you late for school every day?
  老师:汤姆,您为什么每天上学迟到?
  Tom: Every time I come to the corner, a sign says, &School-Go Slow&.
  汤姆:我每次路过拐角,一个路标上面写着:&学校----慢行。&
  In the past, a man of the State of Chu intended to go to the State of Zheng to sell pearls.
  从前,有个楚国人准备到郑国卖珍珠。
  First he used rare lily magnolia to make a small exquisite case which he fumigated with the delicate fragrance of osmanthuses and Chinese prickly ashes. Furthermore, the case was inlaidwith emerald-green jadeite, and adorned with attractive rosy jade. The whole case was decorated in an extremely exquisite way.
  他先用名贵的木兰做了一只精巧的小匣子,又用幽香的牡桂和花椒把匣子熏了一下,并且在匣子上面镶了碧绿的翡翠,还嵌上引人注目的玫瑰石,整个匣子装演得十分考究。
  A man of the State of Zheng saw this exquisite case and liked it very much. He bought it with agreat deal of money, but he returned the pearl in the case to the man of Chu.
  有个郑国人看到这只精美的匣子,非常喜欢,就用重金买了下来。但是,他却把匣子里的珍珠退还给了那个楚国人。
  Later, people ridiculed the man of Chu by saying that he was good at selling cases, but not good at selling pearls.
  后来,人们都嘲笑这个楚国人,说他很善于卖匣子,却不善于卖珍珠。
推荐其他主题的手抄报资料和图片作为参考:
本文已影响 人
[最美的小学生英语手抄报图片]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
19061人看了觉得好
38964人看了觉得好
3048人看了觉得好
【英语手抄报】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有英语手抄报怎么做,内容要求是英文,求图片。
时间不等人
查得好,采纳
我用手机不好查
我看不到题目
看不到内容呀
手抄报内容
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
你上百度查一下
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
我这也没办法给你
也是用手机查的
我在帮你看看
你挑一下吧
给点财富值呗
这个你可以根据手抄报的英语标题上网查一下的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语手抄报是关于衣服之类_百度知道老师叫我做一份英语手抄报,主题是国家或国家城市的英语手抄报,求内容,最好有翻译,
泰国友人10290
love&my&motherland&&&There&is&a&beatiful&country&standing&in&the&east&of&the&world&.She&has&red&soil&,&big&mountains,long&rivers&and&hardworking&people&,she&is&just&like&a&diamond&,shinning&all&the&time&,and&she&is&my&dearest&country&-------China&!&&I&love&my&motherland&!Because&I&love&the&different&races&of&my&country&!Each&race&has&its&own&culture&and&customs.Some&people&are&kindhearted,some&people&are&ggenerous,some&people&are&humourous...anyway&,I&can't&display&evry&race&of&my&country&,but&what&I&want&to&tell&you&is&that&the&Chinese&people&are&great.Because&of&them&,our&motherland&is&developing&day&by&day&.Our&country&is&becoming&much&stronger&tham&before&.&&My&country&has&so&many&great&places&of&interest&,which&is&known&not&only&to&every&citizen&,but&also&to&the&world&.When&the&foreigners&talk&about&China&,they&all&extend&their&thums&and&sayEn...China&is&a&famous&and&fantastic&country&!Yes,that's&ture&!&We&have&the&Great&Wall&,the&world's&second&longest&river&,the&oldest&history&and&the&most&glorious&culture&.As&wa&all&know&,China&is&one&of&the&largest&countries&in&the&world&,when&it&is&snowing&in&the&north&,the&flowers&have&come&out&in&the&south&,when&the&people&in&the&south&are&enjoying&the&sunshine&on&the&beach&,the&people&in&the&north&are&skiing&on&the&ice&.How&marvelous&it&is&!So&now&I&can&speak&to&the&world&loudly&My&country&is&really&great&!My&country&is&really&beautiful.我爱我的祖国&有一个在世界的东方美丽的国家地位.她红壤,大山,长河流和勤奋的人,她就像一颗钻石,灿烂的所有的时间,她是我最亲爱的国家-----&-中国!&我爱我的祖国!因为我爱我的国家的不同种族的!每场比赛都有自己的文化和人民是善良的customs.Some,有些人是ggenerous,有些人幽默...无论如何,我无法显示埃夫里的比赛我国,但我想告诉你的是,人民是他们great.Because,我们的祖国是一天天发展.我国正成为更强大的探过.&我国的利益,许多伟大的地方,这是已知的不仅是每一个公民,而且对世界.当谈论有关中国的外国人,他们都延长瑟姆斯和塞廷...中国是一个著名的神奇的国家!是的,ture!我们有长城,是世界上第二长的河流,是历史最久和最辉煌的文化,华都知道.,中国是世界上最大的国家时,在北部大雪,其中,花了出来在南部,在南部的市民可以享受阳光海滩上,在北方滑雪的人在冰上.是如何精彩!所以现在我可以说对世界大声我国实在太棒了!我的国家确实是美丽的.&&love&my&motherlandThere&is&a&beatiful&country&standing&in&the&east&of&the&world&.She&has&red&soil&,&big&mountains,long&rivers&and&hard-working&people&.She&is&just&like&a&diamond&(钻石),shinning&all&the&time&,and&she&is&my&dearest&country&-------China&!&I&love&my&motherland&!Because&I&love&the&different&races&of&my&country&.Each&race&has&its&own&culture&and&customs.Some&people&are&kind,some&people&are&generous,some&people&are&humorous..Anyway&,I&can't&display&every&race&of&my&country&,but&what&I&want&to&tell&you&is&that&the&Chinese&people&are&great.Because&of&them&,our&motherland&is&developing&day&by&day&.Our&country&is&becoming&much&stronger&tham&before&.&My&country&has&so&many&great&places&of&interest&,which&is&known&not&only&to&every&citizen&,but&also&to&the&world&.When&the&foreigners&talk&about&China&,they&all&extend&their&thums&and&say&En...China&is&a&famous&and&fantastic&country&!&Yes,that's&ture&!&We&have&the&Great&Wall&,the&world's&second&longest&river&,the&oldest&history&and&the&most&beautiful&culture&.As&we&all&know&,China&is&one&of&the&largest&countries&in&the&world&,when&it&is&snowing&in&the&north&,the&flowers&have&come&out&in&the&south&,when&the&people&in&the&south&are&enjoying&the&sunshine&on&the&beach&,the&people&in&the&north&are&skiing&on&the&ice&.How&great&it&is&!So&now&I&can&speak&to&the&world&loudly&&My&country&is&really&great&!My&country&is&really&beautiful&!&&--------------------------------------------------------------------------------You&ask&where&my&homeland,&I&will&be&proud&to&tell&you.&The&east&of&the&world&there&was&a&giant,&a&giant&who&is&my&&the&east&of&the&world&there&is&a&cock,&it&is&my&homeland&&the&east&of&the&world&there&is&a&long&queue,&which&is&my&homeland&Changlong.&My&homeland&vast&territory&and&abundant&resources,&vast&territory,&rich&beauty.&This&country&is&China.&Chinese&have&gone&through&ups&and&downs,&after&suffering&the&vicissitudes&of&life,&and&she&57&years&old&this&year.&China&is&a&legendary&land&of&magic,&if&you&have&seen&57&years&ago&in&China,&you&Before&the&Chinese,&you&must&not&think&of&China&today&are&so&&if&you&see&today's&China,&you&must&not&think&the&Chinese&57&years&ago&this&is&so&decadent,&it&is不堪回首.&Today,&foreigners&are&much&praise&thumbs-up:&&China's&history&really&brilliant!&&Yes,&this&saying&is&very&right,&we&Chinese&are&a&very&glorious&history.&We&have&Chinese:&Confucius&abilities,&such&as&sub-Man&Li&Shimin,&the&emperor&one&four&returnees,&which&is&also&proud&to&say&that&too&many&of&the&story.&Chinese&ancient&poetry&is&worth&one&that&we&all&know&that&Tang&and&Shi-Sheng&Li&Bai&Du&Fu诗仙,&their&works&of&Chinese&youth&are&the&most&splendid&chapter&in&their&work&with&box&characters&are&woven&of&the&most&beautiful&scenery&!&China&is&proud&of&the&glorious&side&of&it,&but&the&Chinese&side&by&the&bullying&is&even&more&pain.&Eight-Power&Allied&Forces,&the&Japanese&invaders,&the&pronoun&it&teeth.&Empress&Dowager&Cixi&also,&have&the&&Xin&Chou&Treaty&,&&Nanjing&Treaty&,&&Treaty&of&Shimonoseki,&&It&is&painful&to&those&treaties.&Remember&history,&to&show&today,&look&into&the&distance&tomorrow.&October&15,&2003&and&October&12,&2005&Chinese&people&are&so&excited&about&the&day&in&tears.&Since&in&these&two&days,&the&&Shenzhou&V&,&&Shenzhou&VI&&manned&spacecraft&will&be&Yang&Liwei,&Nie&Haisheng,&Fei&Junlong&three&Chinese&into&space.&Chinese&science&and&technology&more&and&more&developed.Look,&ah,&this&is&my&motherland&-&the&People's&Republic!&--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2009&is&our&great&motherland's&60th&anniversary&birthday!&It&is&worth&the&world&Chinese&people&celebrate&New&Year!&Because&our&country&--&China&we&pride!&We&can&in&any&corners&of&the&world&proudly&say:&&I&am&Chinese!&In&the&1960s,&sixty&blessings&and&praises&the&vicissitudes&of&life&and&eventful.&Never,&never&quiet&times&for&The&Times&of&sixty,&always&call&red&green&summer,&winter&sixty&literary&attainment&of&the&new&century,&keep&on&colloids.&Chinese:&yes,&you&like&a&dragon,&the&bibcock&probing&surfy&bohai&bay,&exquisite&had&beaten&the&mogao&grottoes&of&stone&jilt&you&warriors&limbs,&5000&years&in&China&and&clung&together.&You&are&the&sun&can&rises,&You&are&descendants&of&the&grand&blueprint.&China,&in&my&heart.&It&is&like&a&river,&energetic,&constantly&running,&It&is&like&the&towering&mountain&peaks,&and&towering&forceful.&The&great&motherland,&you&is&splendid&culture&of&five&thousand&years,&you&is&the&crystallization&of&labor&and&creation.&China,&you&are&in&my&heart,&is&becoming&more&and&more&weight!&For&each&of&the&blood,&China&is&the&Chinese&religion,&is&sacred&to&the&root,&and&is&a&watchman&to&the&attachment&to&hold&together.&Those&days&with&the&child,&who&BinFa&haired&man,&those&of&DaoLiangMou&for&men&and&women,&those&born&in&the&life&of&the&ordinary&man&on&the&stage&for&women...&Heaven&with&incumbent,&who&was&born&and&bred,&buried,&happiness&and&distress,&sadness&and&joy&fill&coexist.&Most&of&the&people,&but&not&big,&created&and&is&creating&a&plain&and&great&China.&From&the&vast&books,&I&know&a&Chinese&5000&years&civilization,&From&the&unearthed&relics&in&pieces,&I&like&listening&to&the&echo&of&history.&From&then&on,&I&for&oneself&is&Chinese&proud&moment,&China,&in&my&heart.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Motherland&,&I&always&have&one&strands&of&sense&of&pride&and&sense&of&responsibility&as&for.&Being&proud&is&that&the&motherland&already&culture&having&5000&years&history,&have&created&many&being&worth&it&cultural&relics&and&historic&sites&that&we&adore.&Calm&down&by&that&uninterrupted&growth&,&our&country&have&experienced&a&lot&of&dynasty&turbulence,&after&oppressing&and&the&war&outburst&for&feudalist&society,&be&founded&and&opening&to&the&outside&world&to&Republic&of&China,&our&country&people&successively&has&set&off&the&head&of&a&family&form&living&,&acting&on&self's&own&freely&,&our&country&already&becomes&a&Great&Power&now&,&a&lot&of&product&already&enters&international&market&,&a&galaxy&of&talent&moreover&all&all&are&to&have&a&facile&imagination&,&thought&opens&to&the&outside&world&,&intelligence&surpasses,&I&believe&in&,&make&great&efforts&process&a&few&although&our&country&does&not&belong&to&the&developed&country&now,we&are&sure&to&keep&a&foothold&on&the&world&,&become&and&the&developed&country&part,&This&is&that&I&need&to&sing&the&praises&of&and&is&that&makes&great&efforts.&I&love&me&going&through&all&the&vicissitudes&of&life&so&but&the&motherland&who&not&falling&down&but,&before&hers,&have&experienced&so&many&disturbances&,&having&been&really&to&make&me&be&full&of&praise,&that&she&has&been&pregnant&with&promising&my&scenery&the&scenic&spot&elegant&and&pretty,&heroic&figure&,&my&motherland&who&still&has&many&moving&one&to&song&and&tears&is&firm&,&rich,&I&am&loving&her&deeply.&说起祖国,我总有一股自豪感和责任感.自豪的是祖国已有五千年的文化历史,创造了许多值得我们崇拜的文物古迹.经过不断发展,我国经历了许多朝代的动荡平定,经过封建社会的压迫和战争的爆发,到中华民国的成立与开放,我国人民先后掀起了自由生活,自主当家的形式,现在我国已成为一个大国,许多产品已进入国际市场,人才济济而且个个都是才思敏捷,思想开放,才智过人,虽然我国现在不属于发达国家,但我相信,经过一些努力,我们一定会在世界立足,并成为发达国家的部分,这是我要歌颂并且为之努力的.我爱我这个历经沧桑但却没有倒下的祖国,在她的面前,经历过那么多的风风雨雨,真是令我赞叹不已,她孕育了许我风景秀丽的旅游景点,还有许多可歌可泣的英雄人物,我的祖国坚强,富饶,我深深地爱着她.&又帮你找了个副本就是手抄报的大概雏形.,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 小学生英语手抄报 的文章

随机推荐