谁帮忙一辈子翻译成英语一下

谁帮我翻译一下_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下
She likes to help any one who is in difficulty.
She said he shouldn’t be lifting those heavy milk boxes. She sent me a Christmas card last year. She spends too much money on clothes each month.
She spends too much time on TV each day.
She was born in 1999. She was late for work again She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five. She’s free on Friday and Saturday. Shy people are anxious and self-conscious, excessively concered with their own appearance and actions. Since ancient times, people have dreamed of leaving their home planet(星球) and exploring other worlds. Since the earth looks like a ball, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time. Sitting behind her, her mother and her trainer(教练)encouraged her.
Smith had such a fierce dog that no one dared to go near his home. Smoking can seriously harm your health. So long as he works hard, I don’t mind when he finishes the experiment. Some football teams will have games there. Some of her pictures were shown in an art exhibition in Shanghai when she was 4years old. Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.
Some people find it difficult to ask for help.
提问者采纳
She likes to help any one who is in difficulty.
她喜欢帮助任何有困难的人。She said he shouldn’t be lifting those heavy milk boxes. 她说她不该举起那些很重的牛奶盒子She sent me a Christmas card last year. 她去年邮给我圣诞卡片She spends too much money on clothes each month.
她每个月花太多的钱买衣服She spends too much time on TV each day.
她每天消耗大量的时间看电视She was born in 1999. 她出生于1999年She was late for work again 她工作又迟到了She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five. 她是唯一的女儿,而且是5个孩子中最小的She’s free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空Shy people are anxious and self-conscious, excessively concered with their own appearance and actions. 害羞的人们焦虑和自我意识强,过于关注自己的外表和言行Since ancient times, people have dreamed of leaving their home planet(星球) and exploring other worlds. 自古以来,人们就开始梦想离开自己居住的星球到其他的世界旅行Since the earth looks like a ball, the sun can shine on only half of it at a time. 因为地球看起来像一个球,太阳每次只能照射到她的一半。Sitting behind her, her mother and her trainer(教练)encouraged her.
她的妈妈和教练坐在她后面鼓励她Smith had such a fierce dog that no one dared to go near his home. 史密斯有这样一只凶猛的狗以至于没人敢接近他的家Smoking can seriously harm your health. 吸烟严重危害你的健康So long as he works hard, I don’t mind when he finishes the experiment. 只要他努力工作,我不介意他什么时候完成实验Some football teams will have games there. 一些足球队要在那里比赛Some of her pictures were shown in an art exhibition in Shanghai when she was 4years old. 在她四岁的时候,她的一些作品已经在上海一家艺术展览馆展出了Some parents even stop their children from meeting their good friends.
一些父母甚至阻止他们的孩子与好朋友见面Some people find it difficult to ask for help. 一些人发现寻求帮助是很困难的
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
她喜欢帮助任何有困难的人,她说他不应该拎那些沉重的奶箱她去年寄了一张圣诞卡给我她每天都花很多时间看电视她生于1999年她上班又迟到了她是家里唯一的女儿而且是五个孩子中最小的那个。她周五和周六有空害羞的人会焦虑和扭捏,过分在意自己的外表和行为。自古以来,人们就梦想离开他们自己的星球,去探索其他的世界。因为地球看起来像个球,所以太阳在同一时刻只能照到它的一半。她妈妈和教练坐在她后面,鼓励她。史密斯有只非常凶猛的狗,以至于没人敢走进他家。吸烟严重影响你的健康。只要他认真工作,我并不在意什么时候他能完成这个实验。一些足球队将在那里比赛。她四岁的时候,就有绘画作品在上海一个艺术展览上展出。有些家长甚至不让自己的孩子见他们的好朋友有些人觉得求助很难
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下
hello,I am from JRN's Nursery II from the United States.
I just purchased some pots from you in China a few weeks ago.
I just wire-transfered Mr. Hung Ting Hsin 3,000 dollars (40,000 yen) this past week.
I just wanted to know...1.
Please contact Mr. Hung Ting Hsin to received the payment.2.
Can you mail me the ORIGINAL copy of the shipping invoice or receipt of my purchase so I can receive my shipment when it gets to the United States.3.
Check the receipt to see if there is a double-charge of the item number ws6035 on the receipt.4.
Email me the photos of every item I have purchased on the receipt/invoice.Thank you,Thuy Doan
你好: 我是美国的JRN's Nursery II ,我几星期前刚从你公司购买了一批壶,我再上周给Mr. Hung Ting Hsin 电汇了3000美元,我只是想知道: 1.请与Mr. Hung Ting Hsin 联系以取得付款. 2.你能寄给我装运发票的原件或者我购买的收据以便当货物到达美国时我能接收我的货物. 3.核对发票,看看是否有对ws6035项下的双倍收费. 4.电邮给我每一个我所购买的发票上商品的图片. 谢谢 Thuy Doan
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你好,我来自美国JRN托儿所。几周前在中国我刚从你那买了一些罐子,上星期我刚电汇给孔庭驰(音译)先生3000美元(40000円(日本货币))。我只是想知道。。。1。请通知孔庭驰先生去收钱。2.你能把罐子的原本装货发票或收据寄给我吗,这样我就可以在它到美国的时候收到我的东西的。3。看一下收据是不是在编号为ws6035这条上有双倍收费。4.把收据上我买的东西的条目照片用email发给我。谢谢苏伊 多恩
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!谁帮我翻译一下_百度知道
急!!!谁帮我翻译一下
I was fifteen months old, a happy carefree kid . . . until the day I fell. It was a bad fall. I landed on a glass rabbit which cut my eye badly enough to blind it. Trying to save the eye, the doctors stitched the eyeball together where it was cut, leaving a big ugly scar in the middle of my eye. The attempt failed, but my mama, in all of her wisdom, found a doctor who knew that if the eye were removed entirely, my face would grow up badly distorted, so my scarred, sightless, cloudy and gray eye lived on with me. And as I grew, this sightless eye in so many ways controlled me.
I walked with my face looking at the floor so people would not see the ugly me. Sometimes people, even strangers, asked me embarrassing questions or made hurtful remarks. When the kids played games, I was always the &monster.& I grew up imagining that everyone looked at me with disdain, as if my appearance were my fault. I always felt like I was a freak.
Yet Mama would say to me, at every turn, &Hold your head up high and face the world.& It became a litany that I relied on. She had started when I was young. She would hold me in her arms and stroke my hair and say, &If you hold your head up high, it will be okay, and people will see your beautiful soul.& She continued this message whenever I wanted to hide.
Those words have meant different things to me over the years. As a little child, I thought Mama meant, &Be careful or you will fall down or bump into something because you are not looking.& As an adolescent, even though I tended to look down to hide my shame, I found that sometimes when I held my head up high and let people know me, they liked me. My mama's words helped me begin to realize that by letting people look at my face, I let them recognize the intelligence and beauty behind both eyes even if they couldn't see it on the surface.
In high school I was successful both academically and socially. I was even elected class president, but on the inside I still felt like a freak. All I really wanted was to look like everyone else. When things got really bad, I would cry to my mama and she would look at me with loving eyes and say, &Hold your head up high and face the world. Let them see the beauty that is inside.&
When I met the man who became my partner for life, we looked each other straight in the eye, and he told me I was beautiful inside and out. He meant it. My mama's love and encouragement were the spark that gave me the confidence to overcome my own doubt. I had faced adversity, encountered my problems head on, and learned not only to appreciate myself but to have deep compassion for others.
&Hold your head up high,& has been heard many times in my home. Each of my children has felt its invitation. The gift my mama gave me lives on in another generation.
提问者采纳
我15个月大,一个愉快的无忧无虑的孩子。 。 。直到有一天我睡着。这是一个糟糕的下降。我登陆一个玻璃兔的削减我的眼睛不好,足以盲人。试图挽救眼睛,医生缝合在一起的眼球的地方被切断,留在我的眼睛中大丑陋的疤痕。企图失败了,但我的妈妈,在她所有的智慧,找到了医生谁知道,如果眼睛完全被拆除,我的脸在成长中被严重扭曲,所以我的伤疤,眼睛看不见,多云和灰色的眼睛与我的生活。正如我长大,这在许多方面控制我的眼睛失明。所有的人。当事情变得非常糟糕,我想我的妈妈哭,她会看我的慈爱的目光,说:“你们那么高,面向世界。让他们看的美是内部头。” &&当我遇到该名男子谁成了我的生活伴侣,我们看对方的眼睛直,他告诉我,我是美丽内外。他说到做到。我妈妈的爱和鼓励,是火花,给了我信心,克服自己的怀疑。我曾面对逆境,遇到我的问题说出来,并学会欣赏,不仅我自己,而是有其他的深切同情。
“你们了高扬程,”已经听到我家很多次。我的孩子们都感受到了它的邀请。我妈妈的礼物给我的生活在另一代。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下
Chili RubThis is an all-purpose spice rub for slow and low barbecue cooking. It is best used liberally to coat beef, poultry and pork overnight. It can also be rubbed onto the meat just before it is placed on the grill. 3 Tbs. coarse salt2 Tbs. firmly packed light brown sugar1 1/2 Tbs. paprika1 Tbs. each cracked pepper and granulated garlic1 Tbs. each dry mustard, cumin, chili powder and dried oregano In a spice grinder or blender, combine the salt, brown sugar, paprika, pepper, granulated garlic, mustard, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Process into a coarse powder. Use at once or tightly cover and store for up to 1 week at room temperature. Makes 1 cup. Memphis Mop SauceIn authentic southern-style American barbecue, vinegar-based mop sauces are applied to baste pork in the barbecue pit or on the grill. For added flavor add a splash of hot-pepper sauce. 2 cups cider vinegar1 Tbs. coarse salt1 Tbs. sugar1 small onion, thinly sliced1 Tbs. red pepper flakes1 Tbs. cracked black pepper In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, salt and sugar. Stir in the onion, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Pour into a tall container. Use at once or tightly cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Makes 2 cups. Basic Barbecue SauceServe this sweet and savory barbecue sauce as a condiment for grilled meats and vegetables. This sauce is pureed until smooth but it can also be left a little chunky, if you prefer. 2 Tbs. olive oil2 Tbs. unsalted butter1 small sweet onion, diced2 Tbs. waterSalt and freshly ground pepper, to taste2 Tbs. firmly packed light brown sugar1 tsp. each chili powder and ground cumin1 1/2 cups ketchup1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce2 Tbs. molasses1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, warm the olive oil and melt the butter. Add the onion and water, and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is very soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the brown sugar, chili powder and cumin to coat the onion. Stir in the ketchup, barbecue sauce, molasses and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes. Pour the sauce into a blender and process until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Use at once or tightly cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Makes 2 cups.
提问者采纳
辣椒揉  这是一种通用的香料揉缓慢而低烤肉烹饪。这是最好的慷慨地使用牛肉、家禽和猪肉外套过夜。它也能擦到肉前就被放在了烧烤。    3 Tbs.粗盐  2 Tbs.坚决包装红糖,光  1又1/2 Tbs.辣椒  每一Tbs.胡椒和砂裂大蒜  每一Tbs.干芥末、茴香、辣椒粉和干牛至    在一个辣妹磨床或搅拌器,把盐、红糖、辣椒、胡椒粉、granulat
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
帮我翻译成英文,一定要正确的,切勿随意用翻译机翻译,这些东西都很重要。 Planning 导演 Director 编剧 Screenwriter 脚本 Script 人物设计 People design
辣椒的的摩擦这是一个万能调料粉对缓慢,低的烧烤煮。它是最好的东西使用宽松外套牛肉,家禽和猪肉通宵。它可以也被摩擦到肉类就之前它被放置在烤架。3汤匙。粗盐2汤匙。冷杉
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮忙翻译一下啊....
谁帮忙翻译一下啊.... 15
Chen Zijiang is paper—cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art. Paper—cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age.
“It is a Chinese folk art with a long history,” Mr Chen told me, ‘Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!” He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty, paper—cutting had become an important part of everyday life.” A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman’s paper—cutting skills before marrying her!” explained Mr Chen, laughing at the look of surprise on my face.
Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still make today: paper cuts for decoration, for religious purposes and for design patterns.
Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates. They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck. They are also used on presents for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children, for example. Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.
Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples. They are also used as offerings to the dead. People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.
The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing. They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes. Dragons are very popular patterns for these designs.
The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was also ready to try out paper—cutting for myself. “See you next week,” I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen. I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
&坚决不要软件翻译.............
Chen Zijiang is paper—cutting expert whom I interviewed for my article on Chinese Art. Paper—cutting is something that he learned to do from an early age.
&陈自江是我在中国艺术上的文章中采访过的剪纸行家。剪纸是他从小学习所作的事情。
“It is a Chinese folk art with a long history,” Mr Chen told me, ‘Paper cuts of animals have been found in tombs which date back to the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasty!” He added that by the Southern Song Dynasty, paper—cutting had become an important part of everyday life.” A young farmer who wanted a wife would look at a young woman’s paper—cutting skills before marrying her!” explained Mr Chen, laughing at the look of surprise on my face.
陈先生告诉我,剪纸是有着悠久历史的中国民间艺术。动物的剪纸已经在早在追溯到南北朝时期墓中发现。他又说南宋时期,剪纸已经成为每日生活的重要部分。想娶媳妇的年轻小伙在娶她之前要看她的剪纸技术。陈先生笑着看着我脸上的惊奇,解释说。
Mr Chen went on to explain that there are three types of paper cuts which people still make today: paper cuts for decoration, for religious purposes and for design patterns.
陈先生继续解释如今人们仍然有三种形式的剪纸,装饰,宗教意图和设计样品。
Paper cuts used for decoration are often seen on windows and gates. They are usually put up during holidays to bring good luck. They are also used on presents for parents whose child has recently been born might show a paper cut of children, for example. Paper cuts which show the Chinese character for double happiness are often used to celebrate weddings.
用来装饰的剪纸经常在窗户和门上见到。他们通常在节日张贴以带来好运。他们也用在给孩子新出生的父母的赠品上能来炫耀孩子的剪纸。例如,显示中国汉字双喜的剪纸经常用来庆祝节婚。
Paper cuts used for religious purposes are often found in temples. They are also used as offerings to the dead. People to whom the dead person was related would make these offerings on special days and during festivals.
用于宗教意图的剪纸经常在寺庙见到。他们用来给死者做献礼。死者的亲属在特殊的日子和春节做这些。
The third kind of paper cuts are those used to make patterns on clothing. They are also sometimes used to decorate jewellery boxes. Dragons are very popular patterns for these designs.
第三种剪纸是那些用来在衣服上制作图案。有时也用来装饰珠宝盒。龙是这些设计中最流行的图案。
The interview was very useful as I got a lot of interesting information for my article. I was also ready to try out paper—cutting for myself. “See you next week,” I said as I waved goodbye to Mr Chen. I was going to meet him again so that he could help me make my first paper cut!
采访很有用因为我为文章获得很多有趣的信息。我也准备尝试剪纸。下周见。当我挥手向陈先生道别时我说。我要再次见到他为了他能帮我做我的第一个剪纸。
其他回答 (1)
陈子江是剪纸专家,我为我的人对中国艺术的采访。剪纸是值得他学会做从小。 & “这是一个具有悠久历史的中国民间艺术,”陈先生告诉我,'动物剪纸已在古墓可追溯到北方和南朝的时间找到!“他补充说,到南宋,剪纸已成为日常生活的重要组成部分。“一位年轻的农民谁想要一个妻子看到一个年轻女子的剪纸技巧,她结婚前!解释说:”陈先生,在突击看看我的脸笑。 陈先生接着解释说,有3剪纸,人们仍然可以今日:剪纸装饰类型,进行宗教活动和设计模式。 剪纸用于装饰往往窗户和门上看到。他们通常在假日投入的力度,使好运气。它们还用于列出他的孩子,最近可能会显示出生的儿童,例如剪纸,家长。剪纸,显示的双重幸福汉字经常被用来庆祝婚礼。 剪纸用于宗教目的,往往在寺院中。他们还用来作为对死者的产品。人们向谁是与死者会在特别的日子和节日期间,这些产品。 剪纸的第三类,用来制作衣服上的图案。他们有时也用来装饰首饰盒。龙是非常受欢迎的这些设计模式。 采访是非常有用,因为我得到了我的文章有很多有趣的信息。我也愿意尝试纸张为自己切割。 “下周再见,”我说我挥手告别陈先生。我会再次见到他,让他帮我把我的第一个剪纸!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

随机推荐