请帮忙翻译初一下册英语翻译这段话

请帮忙用英语翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢!, 请帮忙用英语翻译一下下面这段
请帮忙用英语翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢! 问题是汇款水单我们已经收到一个星期了,缉筏光禾叱鼓癸态含卡但是现在钱还没有到我们银行的账户上,不知道是什么原因,那我们再等两天看吧,如果过两天钱还没有到账,我再回复你,谢谢! 鱼得水999 请帮忙用英语翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢!
The problem is, we've received the bank slip for more than a week now, but the money hasn't been transferred into our account yet. We don't know what is going on, we'll wait and see how it goes. I will contact y缉筏光禾叱鼓癸态含卡ou if the money is still not credited into account after two more days. Thank you!请帮忙翻译一下这段话.拜托了,一定要翻译通顺,不要用翻译器.During the last few years, man has generally realized that in nature a kind of balance exists among all forms of life. No living thing can exist by itself. All forms of life are joined together. If _作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下这段话.拜托了,一定要翻译通顺,不要用翻译器.During the last few years, man has generally realized that in nature a kind of balance exists among all forms of life. No living thing can exist by itself. All forms of life are joined together. If we change one part of the nature order, this will almost certainly bring about change in some other parts.
The cutting down of forests makes oxygen less. The killing of weeds and insects by chemicals leads to lots of poisonous animals and birds. The throwing of waste products into the ocean hurts the life in the sea, while waste gases change the chemical balance of the air and shut out some of the sun’s necessary life – giving lights.
And so we could go on, adding more examples, until at last we might feel like giving up the fight to control these harmful human activities. Man is very clever at changing the world to satisfy his immediate needs, but he is not so clever at looking far ahead, or at thinking about what the result of his action might be. Man may well destroy himself in trying to be too ambitions.
过去几年里,人们普遍意识到自然界与各种形式的生命间有某种平衡存在.没有生物能够独自存活.所有形式的生命都生活在一块儿.如果我们改变自然界次序里的一个部分,必然会给其余的部分带来影响.砍伐森林导致氧气缺失.用化学品除草和灭虫导致很多动物和鸟类的死亡.往海洋里排放污染物质给大海里的生命带来伤害,废气改变了空气中化学物质的平衡并且阻挡了一些太阳的益处——光明.我们继续,再说多一些例子,直到最后我们可能会感觉到放弃控制这些人类有毒活动的行为的斗争为止.人类在改变世界满足其所需的行为里很聪明,但在长远利益上却很短浅,也可以说是不懂得考虑其行为的后果.因此人类也许会因为太过贪婪而最终伤害自己.
在过去几年中,人类普遍认识到,在大自然一种平衡之间所有形式的生命存在。没有生命的东西可以存在本身。所有形式的生命连接在一起。如果我们改变一个性质秩序的一部分,这几乎肯定会带来一些其他部分的变化。切割森林下滑,氧气少。对杂草和昆虫化学品杀死导致有毒动物和鸟类的手。废物的产品进入海洋投掷伤害的海洋生物,而废气改变空气的化学平衡,并关闭了一些阳光的必要的生活 - 让灯。所以我们可以继...帮忙翻译一下这段话,谢谢啦!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这段话,谢谢啦!
In the light and shadow of the intersectionListening to her singing softlyDeath gave me lifeLife gives me a deathLeaning against the window facing the streetDream sweet nothingnessIn the light and shadow of the intersectionListening to her singing softlyLife gives me a noisyDeath brings me peace,据说有语法问题:Through the silvery moonlightThe clock struck midnightIn the light and shadow of the intersectionListening to her singing softlyLight give me lifeDark give me deathAcross the busy streetThe miserable obscurityIn the light and shadow of the intersectionListening to her singing softlyLight give me deathDarkness gives me lifeThrough the doorThe world fell into a deep sleep穿过银白的月光午夜时钟敲响在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱光给了我生命黑暗给了我死亡 越过繁华的街道夜色凄惨朦胧在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱光给了我死亡黑暗给了我生命 走过寂静的门扉世界陷入沉睡在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱死亡给了我生命生命给了我死亡 倚着临街的窗口梦境甜美虚无在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱生命给了我喧哗死亡给了我宁静 下面的是用网上翻译器翻译的,如果可以用的话:Through the silvery white moonlight
Midnight as the clock chimed
In the light and shade the intersection
Listen to her humming quietly
Light for my life
The darkness to my death Across the busy streets
Miserable night hazy
Light to my death
The darkness for my life Through the silent misery
The world fall into a deep sleep
Death for my life
Life gives me a death Away from the street against the window
Dreams sweet nothing
Life gives me a noise
Death gave me peace版本2,谢谢 版本1,请帮忙做一下修改
提问者采纳
翻译这种诗词,翻译器是无法胜任的。 穿过银白的月光午夜时钟敲响在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱光给了我生命黑暗给了我死亡Through the silvery moonlightThe clock strikes midnightAt the intersection of shadow and lightI listen to her crooning in the nightMy life has been granted by the lightBut it’s taken away by darkness of the night
越过繁华的街道夜色凄惨朦胧在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱光给了我死亡黑暗给了我生命Across the busy streets I strideWhat I see is a hazy gloomy nightAt the intersection of shadow and lightI listen to her crooning in the nightDeath has been granted to me by the lightBut darkness has given back my life
走过寂静的门扉世界陷入沉睡在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱死亡给了我生命生命给了我死亡Passing by the doors of silent plightThe world’s in deep slumber in the night At the intersection of shadow and lightI listen to her crooning in the nightDeath has granted me my lifeBut death is given to me by life
倚着临街的窗口梦境甜美虚无在光与影的交汇之处听她轻声哼唱生命给了我喧哗死亡给了我宁静Lean against the street window I sightA sweet dream of nothingness in flight At the intersection of shadow and lightI listen to her crooning in the nightTumult has been granted to me by lifeBut death has given me a tranquil night.
【英语牛人团】
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Even though the silvery white moonlightMidnight as the clock chimedIn the light and shade the intersectionListen to her humming quietlyLight for my lifeThe darkness to my deathAcross the busy streetsMiserable night hazyIn the light and shade the intersectionListen to her humming quietlyLight to my deathThe darkness for my lifeThrough the silent miseryThe world fall into a deep sleepIn the light and shade the intersectionListen to her humming quietlyDeath for my lifeLife gives me a deathAway from the street against the windowDreams sweet nothingIn the light and shade the intersectionListen to her humming quietlyLife gives me a noiseDeath gave me peace
Through the silvery white moonlightThe clock is chimed in the midnightIn the intersection of light and shadeListen to her quietly hummingThe light give me lifeThe darkness send me deathAcross the busy streetsMiserable night is hazyIn the intersection of light and shadeListen to her quietly hummingThe light give me lifeThe darkness send me deathWalk through the silent doorThe world fall into a deep sleepIn the intersection of light and shadeListen to her quietly hummingThe light give me lifeThe darkness send me deathLean against the window near the streetSweet and disembodied dreams In the intersection of light and shadeListen to her quietly hummingThe light give me lifeThe darkness send me death已纠正
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Many people confuse accounting and bookkeeping and look on them as one or the same.In effect,they identify the whole with one of its parts.Actually,bookkeeping is only a part of accounting,the record—marking part.To keep books is to record transactions,and a bookkee_作业帮
英语翻译Many people confuse accounting and bookkeeping and look on them as one or the same.In effect,they identify the whole with one of its parts.Actually,bookkeeping is only a part of accounting,the record—marking part.To keep books is to record transactions,and a bookkeeper is one who records transactions either on a computer or manually or with a bookkeeping machine.Accounting includes much more than this.The accountant should have the ability to design the accounting system,to analyze and record complex,non and to analyze and interprete accounting information
有许多人把账目和簿记弄混淆,把它们看作一个或相同的.结果,他们鉴别把事物的一部分当作它们的全部.事实上簿记只是账目的一部分,是页面记录的一部分,书面记录企业业务,簿记是一个记录业务或者是在一个电脑上或者是用手或者是用记录簿记的机器.账目的内容要比这多很多.会计师应该具备设计账目系统,分析和记录复杂的,不规则的企业业务,去分析和说明账目信息.
呵呵其实我英语也一般 如果有翻译不好的地方请见谅啊英语翻译Marie Curie decided to find out if the radioactivity discovered in uranium was to be found in other elements.剑9T4里的._作业帮
英语翻译Marie Curie decided to find out if the radioactivity discovered in uranium was to be found in other elements.剑9T4里的.
玛丽居里决定探个究竟:在铀元素里发现的放射性是否在其他元素里存在.
玛丽居里决定去确认,铀元素里发现的放射现象在其他的元素里是否存在。

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

随机推荐