For a_ ,Ido you like pandass best.

我喜欢熊猫英文作文
我喜欢熊猫英文作文
  我喜欢熊猫英文  I want to tell you something about my favourite of all the animals, i like giant pandas best.  我想告诉你关于我的所有动物最喜欢的东西,我最喜欢大熊猫。  Giant pandas are beautiful black and white animal. when a giant panda was born, it looked like a white mouse and when it grows up, it looks like a bear. i think it looks lovely. it usually eats bamboo shoots and leaves. i hear that giant pandas ate meat long long ago but now they never eat meat. it lives in bamboo forests so it can climb trees. i like it because it can make me happy.  大熊猫是美丽的黑色和白色的动物。当大熊猫是出世,它看起来像一只白老鼠,当它长大,它看起来像一只熊。我认为它看起来很可爱。它通常吃竹笋和竹叶。我听说大熊猫吃肉很久很久以前,但现在他们从来不吃猪肉。它生活在竹林中,它会爬树。我喜欢它是因为它能让我快乐。  Many people say china is famous for the dragon, but i don't think so. i think china is famous for giant pandas. the chinese government often sends one or two giant pandas to the other countries as a present. this year, the chinese government sent two giant pandas-- tuantuan and yuanyuan to taiwan. they live in the zoo now and they are popular and welcome in taiwan. a lot of tourists to taiwan would like to go and see them.  很多人说中国是著名的龙,但我不这么认为。我认为中国是大熊猫而闻名。中国政府经常把一个或两个大熊猫给其他国家作为礼物。今年,中国政府派出的两只大熊猫团团和圆圆――台湾。他们生活在动物园现在和他们在台湾很受欢迎,欢迎。许多游客到台湾,想去看他们。  But the number of giant pandas is getting smaller and smaller. many hunters kill them for their fur and farmers change the nature reserves to make more farmlands. i think giant pandas need our help. we should take actions to protect animals. encouraging hunters and farmers to leave reserves is the most important. though i'm still a student, i can write to newspapers and magazines about protecting animals. i hope animals can live a happy life.  但大熊猫的数量越来越少。许多猎人杀死它们的皮毛和农民改变他们的自然保护区,使更多的农田。我认为大熊猫需要我们的帮助。我们应该采取行动来保护动物。猎人和鼓励农民离开储备是最重要的。虽然我还是个学生,我可以写信给报纸和杂志上关于保护动物。我希望动物能过上幸福的生活。
[我喜欢熊猫英文作文]相关文章:
本文已影响人
上一篇: 下一篇:
精彩抢先看New  Top
最热文章榜Hot  Top正确教育旗下网站
网校:8299所
24小时更新:2562
总量:5734354

学年七年级英语人教版下册同步测试:unit5 why do you like pandas section a
学年七年级英语人教版下册同步测试:unit5 why do you like pandas section a
资料类别:
所属学科:
适用地区:全国
所属版本:
资料类型:暂无
下载扣点:2点
上传时间: 17:55:46
下载量:35次
文档大小:2.82M
所属资料:
文档预览文档简介为自动调取,可能会显示内容不完整,请您查看完整文档内容。
预览已结束,如需查看所有内容,请下载资料!
对不起,此页暂时无法预览!
官方微信公共账号
资源库-微信公众号& “There’s a big zoo in...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
There’s a big zoo in our city. It’s about five kilometres away from my house. I like all kinds of animals. I often go to the zoo by bus on Sundays. In the zoo, I can see many different kinds of animals, such as monkeys, bears, pandas, tigers, lions and dolphins. Some animals are friendly, but some are not. Tigers, lions and bears are dangerous, so they have to stay in cages. But I don’t think it’s good for animals to stay in cages. They are not happy. They should be free.Tigers and lions usually live in forests. They can run very fast there. They catch and eat small animals like deer and rabbits. But now in the zoo, they live in small rooms. They walk round and round (徘徊) in the cages, and they want to get out. I feel sorry for them.Of all the animals I like dolphins best. The most interesting animals in the zoo that I like are dolphins. I like watching them swim and jump. They swim fast and they jump very high. They are very clever. They can play with balls. They are very friendly to people. If you fall into the water and can’t swim, they may come to help you.1.How does the author (作者) usually go to the zoo?A. By train.&&&B. By bus.&&C. On foot.&&
D. By taxi.2.What kind of animals are dangerous?A. Rabbits.&&&B. Deer.&&&C. Monkeys.&&D. Lions.3. Why do people have to put the tigers in cages?A. Because they are friendly.
B. Because the tigers like to live in cages.C. Because they can run very fast. D. Because they are dangerous.4.I like dolphins best because&.A. they live in forests&&B. they are interesting, clever and friendlyC. they catch and eat small animals&&D. I fall into the river5. Which of the following is WRONG?A. Some animals are friendly.&&&B. Tigers usually live in forests.C. The author thinks tigers should stay in cages.D. Dolphins can play with balls.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“There’s a big zoo in our city. It’s about five kilometres away from my house. I like all kinds of animals...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.D3.D4.B5.C这篇短文主要介绍了去动物园看到了许多的动物。作者作者认为虽然狮子老虎等动物是危险的但是他们被关在笼子里是不合适的,他们不会感到愉快。作者最喜欢的动物是海豚,因为海豚友好,聪明,有趣。1.I often go to the zoo by bus on Sundays.,可知作者经常乘坐公共汽车去动物园,故选B。2.一段Tigers, lions and bears are dangerous, so they have to stay in cages.故选D3.细节理解题。根据第一段Tigers, lions and bears are dangerous, so they have to stay in cages.可知老虎狮子和熊是危险的所以他们不得不呆在笼子里,故选D。4.归纳理解题。根据第三段描述可知海豚友好,聪明,有趣,所以作者最喜欢海豚,故选B5.是非判断题。根据第一段But I don’t think it’s good for animals to stay in cages. They are not happy. They should be free.可知作者不认为他们呆在笼子里是合适的,故选C。可知,
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
There’s a big zoo in our city. It’s about five kilometres away from my house. I like all kinds of an...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“There’s a big zoo in...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“There’s a big zoo in our city. It’s about five kilometres away from my house. I like all kinds of animals. I often go to the zoo by bus on Sundays. In the zoo, I can see many different kinds of animals, such as monkeys, bears, pandas, tigers, lions and dolphins. Some animals are friendly, but some are not. Tigers, lions and bears are dangerous, so they have to stay in cages. But I don’t think it’s good for animals to stay in cages. They are not happy. They should be free.Tigers and lions usually live in forests. They can run very fast there. They catch and eat small animals like deer and rabbits. But now in the zoo, they live in small rooms. They walk round and round (徘徊) in the cages, and they want to get out. I feel sorry for them.Of all the animals I like dolphins best. The most interesting animals in the zoo that I like are dolphins. I like watching them swim and jump. They swim fast and they jump very high. They are very clever. They can play with balls. They are very friendly to people. If you fall into the water and can’t swim, they may come to help you.1.How does the author (作者) usually go to the zoo?A. By train.B. By bus.C. On foot.
D. By taxi.2.What kind of animals are dangerous?A. Rabbits.B. Deer.C. Monkeys.D. Lions.3. Why do people have to put the tigers in cages?A. Because they are friendly.
B. Because the tigers like to live in cages.C. Because they can run very fast. D. Because they are dangerous.4.I like dolphins best because____.A. they live in forestsB. they are interesting, clever and friendlyC. they catch and eat small animalsD. I fall into the river5. Which of the following is WRONG?A. Some animals are friendly.B. Tigers usually live in forests.C. The author thinks tigers should stay in cages.D. Dolphins can play with balls.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“There’s a big zoo in our city. It’s about five kilometres away from my house. I like all kinds of animals. I often go to the zoo by bus on Sundays. In the zoo, I can see many different kinds of animals, such as monkeys, bears, pandas, tigers, lions and dolphins. Some animals are friendly, but some are not. Tigers, lions and bears are dangerous, so they have to stay in cages. But I don’t think it’s good for animals to stay in cages. They are not happy. They should be free.Tigers and lions usually live in forests. They can run very fast there. They catch and eat small animals like deer and rabbits. But now in the zoo, they live in small rooms. They walk round and round (徘徊) in the cages, and they want to get out. I feel sorry for them.Of all the animals I like dolphins best. The most interesting animals in the zoo that I like are dolphins. I like watching them swim and jump. They swim fast and they jump very high. They are very clever. They can play with balls. They are very friendly to people. If you fall into the water and can’t swim, they may come to help you.1.How does the author (作者) usually go to the zoo?A. By train.B. By bus.C. On foot.
D. By taxi.2.What kind of animals are dangerous?A. Rabbits.B. Deer.C. Monkeys.D. Lions.3. Why do people have to put the tigers in cages?A. Because they are friendly.
B. Because the tigers like to live in cages.C. Because they can run very fast. D. Because they are dangerous.4.I like dolphins best because____.A. they live in forestsB. they are interesting, clever and friendlyC. they catch and eat small animalsD. I fall into the river5. Which of the following is WRONG?A. Some animals are friendly.B. Tigers usually live in forests.C. The author thinks tigers should stay in cages.D. Dolphins can play with balls.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 do you like pandas 的文章

随机推荐