推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口“你的感冒好一点了吗”用英语怎么说?
waggas1495
Is your cold getting better?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Your good little cold?
How is your cold?How is your flu?
Getting better?
is your cold a little bit better?
Your a cold like 1:00
扫描下载二维码英语作文(给笔友的信)求初二英语作文50词左右具体情节:笔友生病了,给笔友写一封信,内容包括:1.表示慰问2.提出保持健康的建议
怪蜀黍00053
Dear LucyI am sorry to hear that you are ill.How are you feeling now,better?Here is my suggestions for you to keep healthy.You'd better have three healthy meals every day.Why not eat enough fuit and vegetables?Besides,it's good for your health to do sports every day.What's more,you'd better have enough sleep.So please don't stay up too late.Hope you'll be well,soon.YoursLi lei
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear LucyI am sorry to hear that you are ill. How are you feeling now, better? Here is my suggestions for you to keep healthy. You'd better have three healthy meals every day. Why not eat enough ...
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文,有点超纲.假设你是Mary,你给你的好友Luck发一封电子邮件,告诉她昨天因为感冒没去上学.你已经看过医生了,医生告诉你要按时吃药,多喝水,好好休息,不要学到很晚.现在你感觉好多了,请她不要担心.要求:80词左右,开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数.提示:on time 按时 worry about 担心Dear Lucy,How are you?...Yours,Mary请看题目要求,80词左右啊.
Dear Lucy,
How are you? I have a cold yesturday, so I couldn't go to school.
I have saw the doctor, the doctor told me should have medicinal on time,the more water and have a rest, don't learning too late.
And don't worry about me,I feel better now.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐