n.c.s.o.w.l可以组成什么英语单词风暴

高一英语单词练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高一英语单词练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高一英语单词练习题
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 高一英语单词练习题必修1 Unit 11. It was quite terrible. It took me some time to c______ myself down.2. Parents are always c_______ much about their children.3. True friends always s______ their sadness and happiness with each other.4. I'm terribly sorry. I didn't do it on p__________. 5. Some animals hibernate under snow, because there is much air in l______ snow.6. A_______ to the law, t_______ are not allowed to smoke or drink.7. The old man went t_______ many wars and s_____ a lot from them.8. After the terrible hurricane, the whole house was destroyed e________.9. If you have some trouble, you can go to the teacher for a_________.10. By internet, we can c_________ with people all over the world c_________.11. By now, he has formed the h______ of doing some reading before going to bed.12. The r_____ he gave for his c_____ in the exam was simple.
Unit 21.Many students attended the lecture, i_________ our monitor.2. Though he is a n________ English speaker, he can speak English very fluently.3. Nowadays, many tall buildings have e_______ for people to go up and down.4. He thought I had known the fact. But a_______, I knew nothing about it.5. After the war, a new g________ was set up for that country.6. Though I haven’t met him for many years, I could r__________ him immediately when I&& &saw him in the crowd.7. The people p______ at the meeting were all for the suggestion.8. If you spend more time reading your English, you can improve it r_______.9. Luckily, after the earthquake, the people have got a lot of i_________ help. 10. The ball went in the d________ of the man sitting in a boat on the river.
Unit 31.Though with great difficulty, I finished all my work f___________.2.He is a s_________ person. No one can p__________ him.3.The mother i_________ that he finish his homework first, which made his son very angry.4.It's a hard job. Hope you can do it with great care and do it p___________. 5.I am d__________ to change my job. No one else can c________ my mind.6. At last, the enemies had no choice but to g________ in.7. There usually is a v_________ between two mountains.8. Whether you will succeed or not in doing the work depends on your a________ to it.9. The famous singer has made a lot of money by producing and selling his r__________.10. The t________ of the discussion today is about how to spend our coming holiday.11. This song sounds f________ to me. I must have heard it sung somewhere before.12. Don't be shy. If you have some questions, you must be b________ enough to speak it out in public.
Unit 41. When an earthquake happens, the ground will s_________ greatly.2. The fish must go bad, for it is s________.3. When she heard the news that her husband was killed in the accident, she b_____ into tears.4. The two countries were separated by a c_________.5. Water can be turned into s________ when heated.6. The desk is covered with a lot of d________. Would you please clean it?7. After the earthquake, the whole city was in r_________.8. An accident happened. Luckily, nobody was i_________. 9. There was no s________ in the air crash.10. The worked made great efforts to r________ the people who were trapped underground.11. Because of the global warming, there are more and more natural d________.12. The students in our school have o_________ many clubs for themselves.13. The air in the countryside is much f_________ than that in the city.14. J_______ from his accent, we know he comes from the west.15. It’s my great h_________ to be invited to give a s__________ to you.16. These days, we are busy p_________ for the final examination.
Unit 51. We should pay more attention to the q_________ as well as the quantity.2. He is always w___________ to help anyone who is in t__________.3. Whatever difficulty you meet, I hope you will never lose h_________.4.Everything needs to be done according to a certain _______________(原则,原理)5. People in Iraq are dreaming of living a p__________ life, that is they hope to live in p____________.6. The thief was caught and was s__________ in p_________ for 3 years.7. During the p_______ when I was in my university, I studied l________ myself and became a l_________ after graduation.8. The final examination is coming. Our teacher a________ to go over our lessons carefully.9. If it c________ to rain for some days, the crops would be destroyed.10. If he gets that _________(职位),I think he can do it well.11. He received a sum of money, but he didn’t want to a_________ it.12. They don't want to solve the problem with v____________. Instead, they hope to solve it in a peaceful way.13. In some countries, especially in some poor countries, women are not really e_____ to men.14. If you feel cold while sleeping, you can add a b________ on your quilt.15. As a well-e________ person, it's hard for us to imagine that she treat the boy with such ________(残忍).
必修2Unit 11. There are a lot of c________ relics in our country.2. Though he recovered from his illness, he r__________ weak.3. The house b_________ to the old man was built hundreds of years ago.4. Heavily as it rained, they were still out in s________ of the missing boy. 5. Our school was d_________ by a famous professor from Tongji University of Shanghai, whose s_________ many people prefer.6. I sent him a watch as his birthday g________, and he gave me an mp3 in r_________.7. Look yourself in the m________ and find what there is in your face. 8. They are twins. No w________ I can not tell them apart.9. He has been working hard these days. There's no d__________ that he will get good marks in the exam.10. Before they move into the new house, they bought some new f___________ to equip with.11. During the war, much of the p_____ of that family was transferred(转移) s____________.12. He was c_________ to be honest. In fact, the e_________ he gave p______ to be false.13. In my o________, we can’t take the toy car a________.14. Don't p_______ to have known all. Please raise your questions if any. 15. In the old times, many political leader were not thought h________ of.16. Time is like t_________, so we must value it.17. It's raining, so I can't go to downtown. B_________, it’s cold outside.18. Look! There's a stone in the middle of the road. We'd better r__________ it at once or it will be dangerous.
Unit 21. He is h_______, and he never tells lies.2. In a________ times, women were not allowed to c________ in the Olympics.3. Before writing the report, he decided to i________ some people first.4. When asked, he a_______ stealing the necklace.5. There is a s_______ being built in our city.6. The g________ being built in our school will be finished next month.7. He is such a person that nobody can r_______ him.8. At the beginning of each term, we will have a p________ examination.9. I cannot r______ what he did to what he said.10. To improve the sale of their product, they a________ them in the newspapers and on TV.11. No one can be so f_______ to do such a thing, except that he is a fool.12. Father p_______ to buy me a computer if I do well in the final examination.13. At the sports meeting, all the a_______ tried their best to get the g______ m______.
Unit 31. We have a lot in c________, so we often have a lot to talk about.2. Many of the students take their c_________ into the classroom to help them do some maths work, which is not preferred by the teachers.3. Once he was considered to be s__________, for he couldn’t work out the simplest numbers.4. Robots can also be call a________ i____________.5. Everything has it's a_________ and d___________.6. A good c_______ when facing difficulties is to stay calm.7. P________, I d________ with you on your plan.8. I need some m________ to make a dress.9. Once he was the c_______ of our football team.10. It's dangerous for a young lady w________ in the street late at night.11. Would you please find a m_______ to sweep the floor? It’s too dirty.12. Use your b_______, and you will have a way.
Unit 41. Almost all the animals have their special ways to p____ themselves from their e______.2. As is to all, a cow has four s________.3. If you want to set up a company, first you must a_______ to the g______ for p__________.4. What he said s________ that he wasn’t satisfied with what we had done.5. The hotel bill c_________ every fee, i__________ the broken glass.6. M___________ are the kind of i______ which can be easily found in summer.7. He was a_______ by the story of the hero.8. While reading, please pay much a__________ to your pronunciation.9. Like bees, b________ also like beautiful fresh flowers.10. In a way, knowledge is a kind of p_________ arm. 11. The medicine has a great e_______ on that disease.12. Many rare animals are in d________, because they are being hunting for.Unit 51. Have you ever d________ of being in front of thousands of people at a concert, with everyone c_________ and enjoying your singing?2. If we are h________ with ourselves, most of us have dreamed of being famous.3. After some years, he has f_______ the habit of having a walk after supper.4. They may play to p_______ in the street or subways so that they can e________ some e______ money.5. The musicians of whom the band was formed played j______ on each other as well as played music.6. The rope was tired to the tree l_________.7. They put an a__________ in a newspaper looking for musicians.8. Their a________ performances were copies by other groups and their f_____ supported them fiercely.9. They started to play their own i_________ and write their own songs like a real band.10.The band b______ up in about 1970, but reunited in the mid-1980s.11.He had to go to London, wear an expensive suit and give a p___________ to a TV camera.12.Nearly everyone knows the famous s__________ “He who does not reach the Great Wall is not a true man”.13. Once you have made up your mind, you must s________ to it.14. Beethoven once said he had never thought of writing for _________(名誉).15. While learning, we should not only master some knowledge, but also improve our __________(能力).16. It's still u________ whether he will come or not.
必修3Unit 11. Many children s________ to death in Africa because of the lack of food. 2. In summer, there is usually p_______ of rain in our area.3. They thought if they held some festivals, their a_________ would be s__________ with what they had done.4. On his a_______, he was greatly welcomed by his fans.5. The colour of our n________ flag is red with five yellows stars on it.6. Under the lead of our party, we finally got i_________ from the other countries.7. At the beginning of the year, farmers usually have a lot of a__________ work to do.8. The c________ of some E___________ countries are quite different from ours9. The w________ is a kind of fruit, which is quite famous in our city.10. He is such a h_______ boy that many girls a_______ him.11. I hope you will always be e_________ when having classes.12. Without the teacher's p__________, you cannot play with the computer in our class.13. He managed to save the d________ girl, which was praised by many people.14. It is o_______ that he has known the story.15. He cheated her, which she would never f_______
Unit 21. She is so fat that she has made up her mind to go on a d_________ to lose weight.2. Rice, noodles and bread all belong to e_______-giving foods.3. When having dinner, I like to eat c__________ instead of m__________.4. Wu must keep the b_______ of nature.5. C_________ drove him to follow his friend into that restaurant.6. Scientist are doing some r________ to find the cause of the disease.7. There are usually a lot of c_________ in the KFC.8. Both of the two restaurants have their s________ and w__________, so they decided to c___________ them together into a larger one.9. They stood there, g________ at each other without a word.10. Time is l________. We need to be hurry.11. Knowledge can be of a great b_______ to everybody.12. Looking at his son, he s________ and went out of the room.13. Some food is high in fibre which is good for d___________.
Unit 31. Smoking is not p__________ in our school.2. He had his wallet stolen, so he had to earn his p__________ during the journey.3. The reason he gave to a________ for his absence was unbelievable.4. As is known to all, we should never judge a person only by his a______________.5. To be h_________, I have no money on me.6. To do this work well needs some p_________.7. He was so hungry that he order a thick s________ and a glass of beer for lunch.8. It's good m________ to say good-bye to the host when leaving.9. Seeing the snake, she couldn’t help s____________.10. In some parts of the Great Wall, it is wide enough for two persons to walk s_________ to s___________.11. His family is quite rich, so they hire a s_________ to do the housework.12. Don't be r_______ to your friends. You should be friendly to each other.13. He was popular because of his sense of h_________.14. To my great joy, I found my lost pen by a________ in the corner of the room.15. We don't like him because he is always j________ of other's success.
Unit 41. He doesn't like to be v_________, instead, he prefers to solve the problem in peace.2. Without o_________, we can't live.3. On cold winter days, there will be ice on the s________of the water.4. As is known to all, smoking is h_________ to our health.5. With the d___________ of science, many new things are invented.6. G___________ speaking, he is a smart boy except his carelessness.7. The news s________ quickly all over the country.8. Bad habits should always be p_______ in our daily life.9. Whether you can succeed in the competition d________ on whether you have fully prepared for it.10. His p________ at the meeting made everybody excited.11. Not meeting his favorite singer, he felt quite d____________.12. Another of his book will be p_______ next month.13. The reason why we have to fall to the ground is that there is g_________.14. G___________, he realized that he had done wrong to her.15. The river is so polluted that every day we can see a lot of things f________ on the water.
Unit 51. It is said the M__________of Japan will come to visit our country next month.2. There are four oceans in the world, of which the P_________ is the largest.3. As is known to all, there are seven c___________ in the world.4. If you go e__________, you’ll find the sea.5. Our school is s____________ by many trees.6. There is a h_________ near our city, where you can find many big ships in and out.7. It is e____________ hot these days.8. After they married, they s__________ down in a small village, leading a quiet life.9. We admire her for she has a g________ for singing and dancing.10. An order came that we should finish the work w__________ three days.11. There is a s___________ difference between the two words.12. Could you help me f_______ out the cost of this trip?13. It is said that some o__________ will come to our school to have a visit.14. The t_________ sound made me t__________.15. I have such a good eye-sight that I can see the small things in the d___________.16. Yesterday, it was so cold that there was some f_____________ on the ground.17. I planned to go d____________ this Sunday.18. Finally, they managed to arrived to their destination(目的地)at d_________.
必修4Unit 11. With her great efforts, she has a__________ everything she wanted to do.2. Our school is trying its best to improve our studying and working c____________.3. Her research shows the c____________ between human beings and chimps.4. “Have you taken part in either of my last two c___________?” The officer asked the soldier.5. If you want to help the poor, you can join the o________________, which usually has some such activities.6. He is an agricultural s___________, who d__________ all his life to the research into agriculture.7. The little boy’s bad b____________ at the party made his parents upset.8. It is w___________ to spend the whole day in the forest, o_________ how the chimps live.9. He is such a great man that all of us show our r___________ to him.10. The couple living next door always a______ with each other about some family problems.11. I_________by the teacher’s words, he is d____________ to study harder than before.12. He has to work hard to earn more money, because he has a large family to s_________.13. Last night when I got home, the clock was s_____________ ten.14. In our school, every teach is asked to write one or two a___________ about teaching every year.15. You’d better e__________ to the teacher the reason for your being late, otherwise, the teacher will be angry with you.16. The teachers in our school will have a m__________ examination once every year.17. Everything taken into c_______________, he has done a good job this time.18. The famous doctor has d___________ hundreds of babies during her life.19. It is c______________ of you not to make any noise while the others are having a rest.
Unit 21. In the old days, many children suffered from h___________ because of no food.2. If you keep staying in the sun for a long time, you’ll get s_____________.3. Though he is young, he is s____________ to support a large family.4. As is known to all, when heated, things will e______________.5. He wants to c___________ his knowledge all over the world.6. Each classroom in our school is e________ with a computer, which is helpful to our study.6. Every year, we will e_________ much oil from the other countries.7. In my opinion, he is quite s__________ for this job.8. You’d better finish your homework without r____________ to your notes.9. The twins are so alike that I always c__________ them with each other.10. The method of r____________ the teaching cost has been discussed at the meeting.11. The flooded area was s___________ with enough food and clothing by the government.12. After your reading, can you give the s____________ of this passage?13. Before going abroad, you must e_________ your money for some dollars.14. It is quite c____________ that he will be successful in the final match.Unit 31.It’s wrong for the visitors to be c________ to the animals in the zoo.2.It seems that he is quite c_________ with what he has got.3.We were all a___________ at the a_________ news he told us just now.4.It’s hard for her to decide what to buy because she is quite p_____ about the things she buys.5.Whoever comes, my mother will e_________ him the best food of our family.6. In no time, the exciting news spread t_________ the whole country.7. Because of the terrible earthquake, many children became h_____________.8. It’s hard to imagine that such a millionaire wears a w___________ coat.9. Many of us know the famous saying “F________ is the mother of success.”10. With the boy leading the way, we had no d____________ in finding his house.11. He was determined to o__________ the difficulties he met in his study.12. I was f__________ to catch the train at the last minute.13. He was caught in a s___________ when he was travelling in the mountains.14. She s_________ in the film d__________ by Zhang Yimou.15.His hometown is in a m___________ area, which is surrounded by a lot of mountains.16.He w________ to me the news that he had won a thousand yuan from the lottery he bought.
Unit 41. I m_________ in English when learning in university.2. When visiting a place, usually the visitors will buy some l___________ things.3. Children are always c__________to know the things they have never seen.4. When i_____________ to the strangers, I felt a bit shy.5. When a________the house, they found something unusual, so they stopped to have a look.6. His words made all the students t__________.7. The foreigners e_______________ their satisfaction with what they saw in China.8. He is l__________ to come, but I’m not sure.9. In g____________, men are usual taller than women.10. Be careful to a_________ making the same mistake.11. Speak clearly, or you’ll make your m_______________.12. This question is s_____________ to that, so we can solve it easily.13. F___________ expressions can have a lot of meanings.14. Some deaf people make themselves understood by g______________.15. He was p_____________by his parents for telling lies.
Unit 51. There is a v_________ of goods in the supermarket.2. The man who repaired bikes c_________ me five yuan for repairing my bike.3. There’s no a____________ for children under there.4. They made a great p__________ by developing the new product.5. Usually, we will buy a lot of s___________ when visiting a place of interest.6. BMW is a famous car b___________.7. The e____________ for teaching in our school is very a_____________.8. Once a week, we’ll do an e_____________ in the lab.9. In some culture theme parks, you can have pictures taken in the clothing of m_____ people.10. There are usually some a___________ competitions in a sports theme park.11. He likes to a_________ his friends with some jokes.12. You are likely to get lost while travelling in the j___________. 13. He is skilled in the t___________ of describing nature.14. This kind of shirt is made of a special kind of c____________.15. My wish is to be a t____________ in the future, so I must learn English hard now.
Answers: 必修1unit 11. calm& 2. concerned& 3. share& 4. purpose& 5. loose&& 6. according, teenagers 7. through, suffered&& 8. entirely&& 9. advice&&& 10. communicate&&& 11. habit 12. reason, cheatunit 21. including&& 2. native&& 3. elevators&& 4. actually&& 5. government 6. recognize&& 7. present&& 8. rapidly&& 9. international&& 10. directionunit 31. finally&& 2. stubborn, persuade&& 3. insisted&& 4. properly&& 5. determined, change 6. give&& 7. valley&& 8. attitude&& 9. records&& 10. topic&& 11. familiar&& 12. braveunit 41. shake&& 2. smelly&& 3. burst&& 4. canal&& 5. steam&& 6. dirt&& 7. ruins&&& 8. injured 9. survivor& 10. rescue& 11. disasters&& 12. organized&&& 13. fresher&&& 14. Judging 15. honour, speech&&& 16. preparingunit 51. quality&&& 2. willing, trouble&&& 3. heart&&& 4. principle&&& 5. peaceful, peace6. sentenced, prison&&& 7. period, law, lawyer&&& 8. advises&&& 9. continued10. position&& 11. accept&&& 12. violence&&& 13. equal& 14. blanket& 15. educated, cruelty必修2unit 11. cultural&& 2. remains&& 3. belonging&& 4. search&& 5. designed, style& 6. gift, return 7. mirror&& 8. wonder&& 9. doubt&& 10. furniture& 11. property, secretly&& 12. considered, evidence, proved&& 13. opinion, apart&& 14. pretend&&& 15. highly 16. treasure&& 17. Besides, removeunit 21. honest&& 2. ancient,. compete&& 3. interview&& 4. admitted&& 5. stadium& 6.gymnasium 7. replace 8. physical 9. relate 10. advertise 11. foolish 12. promised 13. athletes, gold, medalsunit 31. common&& 2. calculators&& 3. simple-minded&& 4. artificial, intelligence& 5. advantages, disadvantages&& 6. choice&& 7. Personally, disgree&& 8. materials9. coach&& 10. wandering&& 11. mop&&& 12. brainunit 41. protect, enemies&& 2. stomachs&& 3. apply, government, for permission&& 4. suggested5. contains, including&& 6. Mosquitors, insect&& 7. affected&& 8. attention&& 9. butterflies10. powerful&& 11. effect&& 12. dangerunit 51. dreamed&& 2. clapping,. honest&& 3. formed&& 4. passers-by, earn, extra&& 5. jokes 6. loosely&& 7. advertisement&& 8. attractive, fans&& 9. instruments&& 10. broke 11. performance&& 12. saying&& 13. stick&& 14. reputation&& 15. ability&& 16. unknown必修3unit 11. starved&& 2. plenty&& 3. ancestors, satisfied&& 4. arrival&& 5. national&& 6. independence 7. agricultural&& 8. customs, European&& 9. watermelon&& 10. handsome&& 11. admire&& 12. energetic, permission&& 13. drowning&&& 14. obvious&&& 15. forgiveunit 21. diet&& 2. energy&& 3. cucumbers, mushrooms&& 4. balance&& 5. Curiously&& 6. research 7. customers&& 8. strengths, weaknesses, combine&& 9. glaring&&& 10. limited&& 11. benefit 12. sighed&& 13. digestionunit 31. permitted&& 2. passage&& 3. account&& 4. appearance&& 5. honest&& 6. patience 7. steak 8. manners&& 9. screaming&& 10. shoulder, shoulder&& 11. servant 12, rude&& 13. humour 14. accident&& 15. jealous unit 41. violent&& 2. oxygen&& 3. surface&& 4. harmful&& 5. development&& 6. Generally&& 7. spread&& 8. prevented&& 9. depends&& 10. presence&& 11. disappointed&& 12. published13. gravity&& 14. Gradually&& 15. floating unit 51. Minister&& 2. Pacific&& 3. continents&& 4. eastward&& 5. surrounded&& 6. harbour7. extremely&& 8. settled&& 9. gift&& 10. within&& 11. slight&& 12. figure&& 13. officials 14. terrifying, terrified&&& 15, distance&& 16. frost& 17. downtown&&& 18. dawn必修4Unit 11. achieved&&& 2. conditions&& 3. connections&& 4.campaigns&& 5. organization6. specialist devotes&&& 7. behaviours&&& 8. worthwhile observing&& 9. respect&& 10. argue 11. Inspired,determined&& 12. support&& 13. striking&&& 14. articles&& 15. explain&&&& 16. medical&& 17. consideration&& 18. delivered&&& 19. considerateUnit 21. hunger&& 2. sunburnt&& 3. struggling&& 4. expand& 5. circulate& 6. equipped 7. exported 8. suitable&& 9. referring&& 10. confuse&& 11. reducing&& 12. supplied&& 13. summary&& 14. exchange&& 15. certainUnit 31. cruel&& 2. content&& 3. astonished astonishing& 4. particular& 5. entertain& 6. throughout 7. homeless&& 8. worn-out&& 9. Failure&& 10. difficulty&& 11. overcome&& 12. fortunate 13. snowstorm&& 14. started directed&& 15. mountainous&& 16. whispered Unit 41. majored&& 2. local&& 3. curious&& 4. introduced&& 5. approaching&& 6. touched&& 7. expressed&& 8. likely&& 9. general&& 10. avoid&& 11. misunderstood&& 12. similar 13. Facial&& 14. gestures&& 15. punishedUnit 51. variety&& 2. charged&& 3. admission&& 4. profit&& 5. souvenirs&& 6. brand&& 7. equipment advanced&& 8. experiment&& 9. minority&& 10. athlete&& 11. amuse&& 12. jungle&& 13. techniques&& 14. cloth&& 15. translator文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 英文单词 的文章

随机推荐