DJ歌曲歌词是—开头now,please listen to...iam nop.o.p.com bad girll.wulala.you no we notp.o.p.com bad girll...什么歌?

英文歌,开头就是一个女的唱I can be a bad girl to...什么的.然后男的说唱.中间女的唱,然后女的说唱..反正bad girl 出现率很高.
Ms Krazie的Bad GirlChorusI can be a bad girl toJust let me know whenI'm thoughDrowing in my tearsI cryed enough for youIf I was a bad girl would youLove me more if I did everythingThose girls did beforeI always wanted to be what youWanted the most but I'm guessingPersonality don't matter no moreFrom what I knew you got caughtUp in this whole situationHave to look firme have to go into temtationIt's what you want cause that'sAll that you been gettingCan't pass through car ofHynas with out you staringI guess you never been withA girl like me butI want you so bad andThat ain't hard to see thatI'm trying to do things thatI've never done before andWhat for so you could alwaysKeep asking for moreAnd not enoughThe things I do you hardly even noticeDay dream about the day you see meHa no lloresChorusI can be a bad girl toJust let me know whenI'm thoughDrowing in my tearsI cryed enough for youIf I was a bad girl would youLove me more if I did everythingThose girls did beforeBrown BoyWhat's up ma it's your boyBrown boy andAh I know what your saying andEverything but I been trying toChange my ways toSo won't you listen to me one timeYour my angel in disguise my good girlBaby that's been there to rideNever understood why you stuckBy my side after allThe years that I made you cryAnd told you liesYou gave me your heartAnd I undone broke it in twoMessed around with the bad girlsAnd played you for a foolThe tears keep falling and I knowIt ain't cool and I'm down on my kneesTrying to make it up to you I'm sorryI'm sorry for the things I've doneI was acting like a childJust having the fun the truth about itAll is that your my number oneTe necesito en mi vidaCause your still the one ayChorusI can be a bad girl toJust let me know whenI'm thoughDrowing in my tearsI cryed enough for youIf I was a bad girl would youLove me more if I did everythingThose girls did beforeEverytime I see you surrounded by all of emI try to check who you like guessThat's all of them and ICan't blame you they allGot you smiling and downTo put out when you wanna drink and get high againYou wanna be withSomebody that I'm notSomebody who won't careIf you never call her backSee I don't gotta change one thing homitasTelling me but if I was a bad girlTo you be down for meGet all confused when I seeYou around meWish I could do all the things that you ask of meBut in the back of my headSomething telling meDon't ever change mijaPlease you'll remember thisYou think he wants another hoeOn his lista you think he don't knowYou'll be his mijaOf course he does andThat's why ladies fall offHit it and quit itNow I know youDon't want thatChorusI can be a bad girl toJust let me know whenI'm thoughDrowing in my tearsI cryed enough for youIf I was a bad girl would youLove me more if I did everything
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《罪恶王冠MAD》Would you please listen to me_百度知道
《罪恶王冠MAD》Would you please listen to me
歌曲:All Alone With You作词∶ryo(supercell)作曲∶ryo(supercell)编曲∶ryo(supercell)歌手∶EGOIST歌词: 谁かを爱することなんてできるわけなくって歌词:谁かを爱することになんて【爱上别人这件事】 Dareka o aisuru koto ni nante できるわけなくって【对我来说有心无力】 Dekiru wake nakutte だけど谁かに爱されたって【尽管如此我却奢求被他人所爱】 Dakedo dareka ni aisa retatte 変わらない昨日がずっと【不再会有变化的昨日】 Kawaranai kinō ga zutto 続いたとしても【也就如此持续这样下去的话】 Tsudzuita to shite mo どこにも行けやしないんだ【就只能滞留在这儿而无法前行了吧】 Dokoni mo ikeyashinai nda 私とキミ【我和你】 watashi to kimi God is always leading us in the right direction… 神一直引领人走向正确的方向… 神さま どこへ行ってしまったの【神明啊不知晓你去往了何处】 Kamisama doko e itte shimatta no ねえ 返事はなくて【啊也没有任何回应】 Nē henji wanakute Why is she here? 为何她在此处? いつだってそうだよ【如此以往这么猜想】 Itsu datte sōda yo Are you still here? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ You'll Never Walk Alone あなたと行く【我会伴你身旁】 Anata to yuku If hell and heaven exists… 如果说天堂与地狱并存… どんな罪も【无论何种罪名】 Don'na tsumi mo 背负ってあげる【都交与我来背负】 Shotte ageru What kind of place is it we’re talking about? 我们所知道的那里是什么样子的? 道なき道を【在那荒芜人际的道路上】 Michinakimichi wo 歩いてくの【相互扶持行走着】 Aruite ku no Does God decide our destiny? 神是否能决定我们的命运? What the heck is God? 神又是什么东西? あなたと二人で【与你一同两人一起】 Anatato futaride And what’s destiny? 命运又是如何? BUKU BUKU ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ こっちにきて【到我这来】 Kotchi ni kite What form does destiny take… 命运以何种形式存在… 私に触れて キスをして【碰触我亲吻我】 Watashi ni furete kisuwoshite もっとめちゃくちゃに【即使变得更糟】 Motto mechakucha ni したっていいんだよ?【也是可以的麽?】 Shitatte ī nda yo? If such a thing exists after death… 如果说它存在于人死后的世界… いつか谁もが死んじゃって【谁也无法逃避死亡的步伐】 Itsuka daremoga shin jatte 忘れられてくなら【请不要忘记这些】 Wasure rarete kunara 今确かなものだけを信じるわ【现在那是唯一能坚信的】 Ima tashikana mono dake o shinjiru wa Is it possible to change destiny? 那有改变命运的可能么? 神さま気取りの人が言うの【神明啊那些自以为是的人说】 Kamisama kidori no hito ga iu no ねえ 人は强いって【呐人可是很坚强的呦】 Nē hito wa tsuyo itte そんなの 嘘だよ【怎么可能呢都是谎言吧】Son’na no usodayo I’d like to change it 我愿去改变它 Do you agree? 你说呢? Do you agree? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ I will stay with you あなたの手で【握住你的双手】 Anata no te de 抱きしめてよ【紧紧的拥抱着你】 Dakishimete yo 思いっきり【不会再犹豫不定】 Omoikkiri 怖がらないで【不要再如此害怕彷惶】 Kowagaranaide もう大丈夫私なら【我现在已经没有事了哦】 Mōdaijōbu watashinara Here we go 跟我来吧 その手が汚れてしまったとしても 【即使这双手已不再那般无垢】 Sono-te ga yogorete shimatta to shite mo Master, we meet again! 主人我们终于相汇了! 爱してほしい 私のこと 【还是渴求着爱的存在我这种人啊】 Ai shite hoshī watashinokoto ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ You'll Never Walk Alone あなたと行く【我会伴你身旁】 I’ll change it! 我会改变这一切的! Anata to yuku どんな罪も【无论何种罪名】 Don'na tsumi mo 背负ってあげる【都交由我来背负】 Shotte ageru 道なき道を【在充满棘刺的道路上】 Michinakimichi wo 歩いてくの【蹒跚行走】 Aruite ku no あなたと【但是只有有你在的话――】 Anatato ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ I will stay with you あなたの手で【握住你的双手】 Anata no te de 抱きしめてよ【紧紧地拥抱着你】 Dakishimete yo 思いっきり【不会再迟疑不决】 Omoikkiri Well… 好吧 望めないものは【不用去期望那些】 Nozomenai mono wa なにもないから【不存在于世的事物】 Nani mo naikara Thanks for everything so far 感谢迄今为止的一切 Take good care of yourself 愿你保重 あなたと【所以只要有你】 Anatato 二人で【两人就已足够】 futaride Let’s get together again sometimes 希望我们能够再次相遇---------------------------------------------------------------------《All Alone With You》不是罪恶王冠里的歌,是心理测量者的ED。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
かを爱することになんて【爱上别人这件事】 Dareka o aisuru koto ni nante できるわけなくって【对我来说有心无力】 Dekiru wake nakutte だけど谁かに爱されたって【尽管如此我却奢求被他人所爱】 Dakedo dareka ni aisa retatte 変わらない昨日がずっと【不再会有变化的昨日】 Kawaranai kinō ga zutto 続いたとしても【也就如此持续这样下去的话】 Tsudzuita to shite mo どこにも行けやしないんだ【就只能滞留在这儿而无法前行了吧】 Dokoni mo ikeyashinai nda 私とキミ【我和你】 watashi to kimi God is always leading us in the right direction… 神一直引领人走向正确的方向… 神さま どこへ行ってしまったの【神明啊不知晓你去往了何处】 Kamisama doko e itte shimatta no ねえ 返事はなくて【啊也没有任何回应】 Nē henji wanakute Why is she here.&#12539? What the heck is G&#12539://&#12539;ll Never Walk Alone あなたと行く【我会伴你身旁】 I’&#12539;&#12539; You&#39;&#12539? BUKU BUKU &#12539;&#12539;&#12539? あなたと二人で【与你一同两人一起】 Anatato futaride And what’na tsumi mo 背负ってあげる【都交由我来背负】 Shotte ageru 道なき道を【在充满棘刺的道路上】 Michinakimichi wo 歩いてくの【蹒跚行走】 Aruite ku no あなたと【但是只有有你在的话――】 Anatato &#12539? &#/p/" target="_blank">http? 我们所知道的那里是什么样子的;&#12539?】 Shitatte ī&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539? 神さま気取りの人が言うの【神明啊那些自以为是的人说】 Kamisama kidori no hito ga iu no ねえ 人は强いって【呐人可是很坚强的呦】 Nē hito wa tsuyo itte そんなの 嘘だよ【怎么可能呢都是谎言吧】Son’na no usodayo I’d like to change it 我愿去改变它 D&#12539://&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539! 我会改变这一切的;&#12539! 爱してほしい 私のこと 【还是渴求着爱的存在我这种人啊】 Ai shite hoshī watashinokoto &#12539;&#12539,&#12539;&#12539;&#12539,是心理测量者的ED<a href="&#12539;&#12539; I will stay with you あなたの手で【握住你的双手】 Anata no te de 抱きしめてよ【紧紧地拥抱着你】 Dakishimete yo 思いっきり【不会再迟疑不决】 Omoikkiri Well… 好吧 望めないものは【不用去期望那些】 Nozomenai mono wa なにもないから【不存在于世的事物】 Nani mo naikara Thanks for everything so far 感谢迄今为止的一切 Take good care of yourself 愿你保重 あなたと【所以只要有你】 Anatato 二人で【两人就已足够】 futaride Let’s get together again sometimes 希望我们能够再次相遇这首《All Alone With You》不是罪恶王冠里的歌;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539! Anata to yuku どんな罪も【无论何种罪名】 Don&#39;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539; こっちにきて【到我这来】 Kotchi ni kite What form does destiny take… 命运以何种形式存在… 私に触れて キスをして【碰触我亲吻我】 Watashi ni furete kisuwoshite もっとめちゃくちゃに【即使变得更糟】 Motto mechakucha ni したっていいんだよ;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539; You&#39? 那有改变命运的可能么;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539? If such a thing exists after death… 如果说它存在于人死后的世界… いつか谁もが死んじゃって【谁也无法逃避死亡的步伐】 Itsuka daremoga shin jatte 忘れられてくなら【请不要忘记这些】 Wasure rarete kunara 今确かなものだけを信じるわ【现在那是唯一能坚信的】 Ima tashikana mono dake o shinjiru wa Is it possibna tsumi mo 背负ってあげる【都交与我来背负】 Shotte ageru What kind of place is it we’&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539; I will stay with you あなたの手で【握住你的双手】 Anata no te de 抱きしめてよ【紧紧的拥抱着你】 Dakishimete yo 思いっきり【不会再犹豫不定】 Omoikkiri 怖がらないで【不要再如此害怕彷惶】 Kowagaranaide もう大丈夫私なら【我现在已经没有事了哦】 Mōdaijōbu watashinara Here we go 跟我来吧 その手が汚れてしまったとしても 【即使这双手已不再那般无垢】 Sono-te ga yogorete shimatta to shite mo M&#12539? 道なき道を【在那荒芜人际的道路上】 Michinakimichi wo 歩いてくの【相互扶持行走着】 Aruite ku no Does God decide our destiny! 主人我们终于相汇了;&#12539?【也是可以的麽? 命运又是如何;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539? 神是否能决定我们的命运;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539? Do you agree? 神又是什么东西;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539? 你说呢;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;&#12539;ll Never Walk Alone あなたと行く【我会伴你身旁】 Anata to yuku If hell and heaven exists… 如果说天堂与地狱并存… どんな罪も【无论何种罪名】 Don&#39? 为何她在此处? いつだってそうだよ【如此以往这么猜想】 Itsu datte sōda yo Are you still here? &#12539.baidu
哦 搜噶 非常谢谢 o(∩_∩)o
提问者评价
listen的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文老歌 只记几句歌词 can we try_百度知道
找一首英文老歌 只记几句歌词 can we try
找一首英文老歌 只记几句歌词 是男女对唱的大意是两人因为其它的原因不得不分手,一直在唱can we try 其它一部分歌词can we try just a little more passion
...几年前因为这首歌特别特别的感觉,可惜后来那盒磁带丢了前面一段歌词no matter what the people say
提问者采纳
(her)my life is &#39.://www?can&#39?can&#39;t let our fade away:chorus repeat(him)don&#39;&#39,no matter what people say.(her)i don&#39.(her)so many times.51t,(him)no matter what people say,(him)i need you more what each day,&#39;t care what people sayabout the two of us from different worlds.,(her)t let our fade away,and your eyes have lost thier shine.51t;&#39;t we try just a&#39,&#39?(him)please listen to me,are you listening,(her)don&#39,little bit:can&#39://www.(both),everyone needs someone they can talk to.,leaves me lonely and afraid,(her)s;&#39;s love we&#39,&#39.com/ting/5867866B/CFA6C1F3/" target="_blank">http,(him)don&#39;&#39;t we give a little bit,can&#39;&#39,no matter what people say?can&#39.com/ting/5867866B/CFA6C1F3/i see your face cloud over like a little girl&#39,spilling out&#39?i lt we try,you whisper something softly i&#39.i hear you on the telephone with god-knows-t we try to understandthat it&#39,t we give just a little bit more.;t be afraid,tell me what&#39;&#39.chorus,i iove you so much &#39,(him)no matter what people say,(both).,(her)don&#39;t we try just a little bit harder,&#39,&#39;t we try just a little less pride,that someone should be me.fade out,that it tears me up inside.(him)how did i know?can&#39:chorus repeat(him)can&#39.,babyDan Hill and Vonda Shepard - Can t We Try<a href="&#39;&#39
提问者评价
谢谢,没想到这么快,我找个歌找了几年了没想到百度一下就有人知道楼下的不好意思,这位回答的比你快
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
不知道是否是这首?
Dan Hill & Vonda Shepard - Can`t We Try
http://www.box.net/rssdownload/. Dan Hill & Vonda Shepard - Can&#039;t We Try.mp3
I see your face cloud over like a little girls
And your eyes have lost their shine
You whisper something softly
I`m not meant to hear
Baby tell me what`s on your mind
I don`t` care what people say
About the two of us from different worlds
I love you so much that it hurts inside
Are you listening
Please listen to me girl
Can`t we try just a little bit harder
Can`t we give just a little bit more
Can`t we try to understand
That it`s love we`re fighting for
Can`t we try just a little more ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁439439 人聚集在这个小组
(Normcore)
(墨香迟迟)
(去希望,去创造)
第三方登录:Why Hong Kong People Hate Speaking Mandarin to Non-Chinese Speakers?By
I constantly see the scenes of Hong Kong people showing dislikes of non-Chinese speakers speaking to them in Mandarin (also known as Putonghua) rather than Cantonese. What Hong Kong people would do is to reply those foreigners in Cantonese, but never Mandarin. Because they think that:
1. &#8220;Hey, I can speak English, why the hell you talk to me in Mandarin?&#8221;
2. &#8220;This is Hong Kong, man. Speak what the locals speak!&#8221;
2. &#8220;Don&#8217;t think that I&#8217;m a Mainland Chinese, I&#8217;m a Hong Kong-ese!&#8221;
updated on Aug 15th, 2011:
For &#8220;non-Mandarin speakers&#8221; and &#8220;non-Cantonese speakers&#8221; mentioned here, I mainly refer to foreigners who are not native Chinese or Cantonese speakers. Those Chinese living or born overseas who speak Mandarin or Cantonese don&#8217;t count.
And the hatred comes from&#8230;
A big part of the reason can be attributed to Hong Kong people&#8217;s excessive emphasis on self identification as a Hong Kong citizen (who speak Cantonese) rather than a Chinese (who speaks Mandarin), even though Hong Kong has politically been a part of China since its sovereignty being returned to China from the British government in 1997.
In fact, Hong Kong people have always been proud of the higher economic prosperity of their city than in China which was still in the early stage of development back in a few decades ago. Hong Kong people always showed superiority over Mainland Chinese at that time. Hong Kong people were more white, more educated, earned more and they spoke Cantonese. As times go by, Hong Kong people linked their superiority over Chinese with the physical and cultural difference &#8211; including the language they speak. That&#8217;s why, Hong Kong people feel offensive if foreigners speak to them in Putonghua rather than Cantonese.
Why don&#8217;t non-Chinese speakers learn Cantonese then?
1. They simply just don&#8217;t need to
Almost all the Hong Kong people can speak or at least understand a bit of English, and Chinese language (the written one) wasn&#8217;t a compulsory subject in secondary schools in Hong Kong until in the late 1970s. All university students have to write in English for their works. Even for secondary schools, there are both Chinese-medium and English-medium ones. In the early days, many secondary schools were English-medium and students have to write all their academic essays in English for all subjects except Chinese Language, Chinese Literature and Chinese History. Therefore, it&#8217;s an ingrained historical force that has trained Hong Kong people to understand English.
2. They prefer learning Mandarin
Don&#8217;t blame them, China&#8217;s economy is developing in meteoric speed and everyone is learning Mandarin, not just foreigners who want to be more competitive, but also Hong Kong locals themselves. In fact, the best Mandarin-speakers in Hong Kong are those 9-year-old kids who are forced by their rich parent to have private Putonghua lessons every week. Those 30 to 40-year-olds in Hong Kong speak the worst Mandarin.
3. Cantonese is too hard to learn
Both Cantonese and Mandarin are a language with tones, meaning if you say words with the same pinyin (phonetic spelling) in different tones, they mean differently. Mandarin has 4 tones, Vietnamese has 6 tones and Cantonese has 9 tones! (Some system says that Cantonese has 6 tones but having 9 tones is the most common understanding) So how could the foreigners not be scared away?
Is Cantonese worthwhile to learn?
These are at least 66 million Cantonese-speaking population in the world. A lot of Singaporeans and Malaysians also speak Cantonese. Most of the Chinese citizens in US, Canada and Australia speak Cantonese, too. In fact, Cantonese is the second local language in Australia*. So being able to speak Cantonese means that you can communicate with a big part of the Chinese community in the world.
I mean, any language is worthwhile to learn if you want to actually live in the culture and inte same as anything is worthwhile to learn if you want yourself to be a better person because you feel happy about it.
You can lean some interesting Cantonese at . If you want to see examples of a English speaker learning Cantonese, go to .
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.
Marilyn Monroe
Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
Audrey Hepburn
Real style is never right or wrong. It’s a matter of being yourself on purpose.
G. Bruce Boyer
Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.
Rachel Zoe
Select Month
March 2016
February 2016
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
December 2014
October 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
This entire site (C) 2010 - 2015 Jin Wong. All of the contents herein, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted by Jin Wong. No part of this site, or any of the content contained herein, may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without express permission of the copyright holder.

我要回帖

更多关于 p.o.p.com bad girl 的文章

随机推荐