问:Is your home big orbig and smalll? 我应该答:It's ______________________.

When you make a mistake, big or small, cherish (珍视) it like _答案_百度高考
When you make a mistake, big or small, cherish (珍视) it like _答案_百度高考
英语 科教类阅读...
When you make a mistake, big or small, cherish (珍视) it like it’s the most precious thing in the world, because in some ways, it is.Most of us feel bad when we make mistakes, beat ourselves up about it, feel like failures, get mad at ourselves.And that’s only natural. Most of us have been taught from a young age that mistakes are bad, and we should try to avoid mistakes. We’ve been scolded when we make mistakes—at home, school and work. Maybe not always, but probably enough times to make feeling bad about mistakes an unconscious(无意识的)reaction.Yet without mistakes, we could not learn or grow. If you think about it that way, mistakes should be cherished and celebrated for being one of the most amazing things in the world. They ma they make growth and improvement possible.By trial and error—trying things, making mistakes, and learning from those mistakes—we have figured out how to make electric light, to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, to fly.Mistakes make walking possible for the smallest toddler, make speech possible, and make works of genius possible.Think about how we learn:We don’t just consume information about something and instantly know it or know how to do it. You don’t just read about painting,or writing,or computer programming,or baking, or playing the piano, and know how to do them right away. Instead, you get information about something, from reading or from another person or from observing usually...then you construct a model in your mind...then you test it out by trying it in the real world...then you make mistakes...then you revise the model based on the results of your real world experimentation...and repeat, making mistakes, learning from those mistakes, until you’ve pretty much learned how to do something. That’s how we learn as babies and toddlers, and how we learn as adults. Mistakes are how we learn to do something new—because if you succeed at something, it’s probably something you already knew how to do. You haven’t really grown much from that success—at most it’s the last step on your journey, not the whole journey. Most of the journey is made up of mistakes, if it’s a good journey.So if you value learning,if you value growing and improving,then you should value mistakes. They are amazing things that make a world of brilliance possible.小题1:Why do most of us feel bad about making mistakes?A.Because mistakes make us suffer a lot.B.Because it’s a natural part in our life.C.Because we’ve been taught so from a young age.D.Because mistakes have ruined many people’s careers.小题2:According to the passage, what is the right attitude to mistakes?A.We should try to avoid making mistakes.B.We should owe great inventions mainly to mistakes.C.We should treat mistakes as good chances to learn.D.We should make feeling bad about mistakes an unconscious reaction.小题3:The underlined word “toddler” in Paragraph 6 probably means ________.A.a small child learning to walkB.a kindergarten child learning to drawC.a primary pupil learning to readD.a school teenager learning to write小题4:We can learn from the passage that ________.A.most of us can really grow from successB.growing and improving are based on mistakesC.we learn to make mistakes by trial and errorD.we read about something and know how to do it right away小题5:What is the best title of this passage? A.Value MistakesB.Mistakes Make Things PossibleC.Try to Avoid MistakesD.Life is a Journey Full of Mistakes
第-1小题正确答案及相关解析
小题1:C小题2:C小题3:A小题4:B小题5:A 试题分析:小题1:C 细节题。根据第三段1,2行And that’s only natural. Most of us have been taught from a young age that mistakes are bad, and we should try to avoid mistakes.说明C正确。小题2:C 推理题。根据第四段mistakes should be cherished and celebrated for being one of the most amazing things in the world. They ma they make growth and improvement possible.说明错误是我们学习的好机会,我们要好好珍惜,故C正确。小题3:A 推理题。根据Mistakes make walking possible for the smallest toddler, make speech possible, and make works of genius possible.说明错误可以让最好的toddler,步行成为可能,故该词指学习走路的孩子,故A正确。小题4:B 推理题。根据文章最后一段So if you value learning,if you value growing and improving,then you should value mistakes.是,错误可以让我们成长,让我们提高。故B正确。小题5:A主旨大意题。本文主要是告诉我们错误的价值,错误可以让我们从中学到很多的东西,可以让我们成长,让我们进步。故A正确。点评:本文主要是告诉我们错误的价值,错误可以让我们从中学到很多的东西,可以让我们成长,让我们进步。本文考查较为全面,需要考生结合上下文提供的语境和信息进行简单的概括和判断。中班英语教案:《big or small》
  英语活动&big or small&
  活动目标:
  1、学习反义形容词big、small,理解其意义,并能掌握正确发音。
  2、能听懂课堂用语how about it?初步学会用a big(small)sth的短语形式进行回答。
  3、能大胆积极地参加英语活动。
  活动准备:
  大象和老鼠的图片 动物图片若干
  活动过程:
  一、 师生互问日常用语组织教学。
  Hello boys and girls ! Nice to meet you! How are you?
  二、 以游戏儿歌的形式导入,激起幼儿活动的兴趣。
  1、教师有表情地表演儿歌,请全体幼儿欣赏。
  2、以提问的方式引出反义形容词,并集体个别地练习单词。
  A big (出示大象图片)
  提问:what&s this? how about it?
  教师用手势提示,结合图片,示范big的正确发音。集体练习,鼓励幼儿大胆的说。
  B small(出示老鼠图片)
  Please look at the rat , how about it?
  Yes, small
  3、通过手势和声音的大小区分,帮助幼儿进一步理解。
  4、用英语以a big sth或a small sth模式练习短句。
  三、游戏&变变变&
  1、听老师的指令&big or small&,模仿教师做手势游戏。
  2、集体游戏。
《中班英语教案:“big or small”》摘要:师有表情地表演儿歌,请全体幼儿欣赏。 2、以提问的方式引出反义形容词,并集体个别地练习单词。 A big 出示大象图片 提问:what&s this? how about it? 教师用手势提示,结合图片,示范big的正确发音。集体练...: ◇
&? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &? &?
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 
联系我们(9:00-17:00)
电话:010-&>&&>&Sbhrxl七年级英语语法上册下册总结
Sbhrxl七年级英语语法上册下册总结 6871字 投稿:马烰烱
网络零售——天猫 一、零售店 零售店通常指商家出售商品给消费者的地方,以小额出售或是单一个数售卖为主,区别于大宗货品的批发业务。最主要的特征就是以小数出售。但在价格方面有可能会比批发贵上一些。零售业务是商业最常见的形式,也是历史最悠久的形式。自从有…
本部分涉及到的高考常考的文言实词 1.爱 (1)爱其子,择师而教之________ (2)秦爱纷奢,人亦念其家________ (3)不爱珍器重宝肥饶之地________ (4)向使三国各爱其地________ (5)予独爱莲之出淤泥而不染_____…
《中国梦-----我的梦》 乌鲁木齐市十九中学:李鸽 导入:我们每个人都有自己的梦想。2013年两会前夕,各地记者开展了街头访问,问题是“你的梦想是什么?”。我们听听新疆各族人民群众有哪些梦想? 视频:我的梦想(2.21”) 今天,我也问问各位同学:…
生命是永恒不断的创造,因为在它内部蕴含着过剩的精力,它不断流溢,越出时间和空间的界限,它不停地追求,以形形色色的自我表现的形式表现出来。
--泰戈尔
七年级英语语法上册下册总结:
七年级英语语法虽然是从简单的一些日常用语出发的,但语法中常会有一些知识点看起来很细小,容易被忽视,但这些知识点掌握不熟练,往往会造成一些语法应用上的错误。因此在学习七年级英语语法时,要认真、细心,不要觉得一些地方不重要而得过且过。
下面从几个方面,总结出了七年级英语语法,如果要复习英语句法的同学,可以参考一下,
一、七年级英语语法——词法
A)、名词的数
我们知道名词可以分为可数名词和不可数名词,而不可数名词它没有复数形式,但可数名词却有单数和复数之分,复数的构成如下:
一)在后面加s。如:fathers, books, Americans, Germans, apples, bananas
二)x, sh, ch, s, tch后加es。如:boxes, glasses, dresses, watches, wishes, faxes
三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es 如:baby-babies, family-families, duty-duties, comedy-comedies, documentary-documentaries, story-stories
2)以元音字母加y结尾的直接加s。如:day-days, boy-boys, toy-toys, key-keys, ways
四)以o结尾加s(外来词)。如:radios, photos, 但如是辅音加o的加es:如: tomatoes西红柿, potatoes马铃薯
五)以f或fe结尾的变f为v再加es(s)。如:knife-knives, wife-wives, half-halves, shelf-shelves, leaf-leaves, yourself-yourselves
六)单复数相同(不变的)有:fish, sheep, deer鹿子, Chinese, Japanese
七)一般只有复数,没有单数的有:people,pants, shorts, shoes, glasses, gloves, clothes, socks
八)单词形式不变,既可以是单数也可以是复数的有:police警察局,警察, class班,同学, family家,家庭成员
九)合成的复数一般只加主要名词,多数为后一个单词。如:action movie-action movies, pen pal- 但如果是由man或woman所组成的合成词的复数则同时为复数。如:man doctor-men doctors, woman teacher-women teachers
十)有的单复数意思不同。如:fish鱼 fishes鱼的种类, paper纸 papers报纸,卷子,论文, work工作 works作品,工厂, glass玻璃 glasses玻璃杯,眼镜, orange桔子水 oranges橙子, light光线 lights灯, people人 peoples民族, time时间 times时代, 次数, chicken 鸡肉 chickens 小鸡
十一) 单个字母的复数可以有两种形式直接加s或’s。如:Is (I’s), Ks (K’s)。但如是缩略词则只加s。如:IDs, VCDs, SARs
十二) 特殊形式的有:child-children, man-men, woman-women, foot-feet, mouse-mice, policeman-policemen, Englishman-Englishmen
B)名词的格
当我们要表示某人的什么东西或人时,我们就要使用所有格形式。构成如下:
一)单数在后面加’s。如:brother’s, Mike’s, teacher’s
二)复数以s结尾的直接在s后加’,如果不是以s结尾的与单数一样处理。如:Teachers’ Day教师节, classmates’; Children’s Day六一节, Women’s Day三八节
三)由and并列的名词所有时,如果是共同所有同一人或物时,只加最后一个’s,但分别拥有时却分别按单数形式处理。如:Mike and Ben’s room迈克和本的房间(共住一间),Mike’s and Ben’s rooms迈克和本的房间(各自的房间)
项目 人称代词 物主代词 指示代词 反身代词
人称 主格 宾格 形容词 名词性
第一人称 单数 I me my mine myself
复数 we us our ours ourselves
第二人称 单数 you you your yours yourself
复数 you you your yours yourselves
第三人称 单数 she her her hers herself
he him his his himself
it it its its this that itself
复数 they them their theirs these those themselves
A) 第三人称单数
当动词是第三人称单数时,动词应该像名词的单数变动词那样加s,如下:
一)一般在词后加s。如:comes, spells, waits, talks, sees, dances, trains
二)在x, sh, ch, s, tch后加es。如:watches, washes, wishes, finishes
三)1)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i再加es。如:study-studies, hurry-hurries, try-tries
2)以元音字母加y结尾的直接加s。如:plays, says, stays, enjoys, buys
四)以o结尾加es。如:does, goes
五)特殊的有:are-is, have-has
B) 现在分词
当我们说某人正在做什么事时,动词要使用分词形式,不能用原形,构成如下:
一)一般在后加ing。如:spell-spelling, sing-singing, see-seeing, train-training, play-playing, hurry-hurrying, watch-watching, go-going, do-doing
二)以不发音e的结尾的去掉e再加ing。如:dance-dancing, wake-waking, take-taking, practice-practicing, write-writing, have-having
三)以重读闭音节结尾且一个元音字母+一个辅音字母(注意除开字母组合如show –showing, draw-drawing)要双写最后的辅音字母再加ing。如:put-putting, run-running, get-getting, let-letting, begin-beginning
四)以ie结尾的变ie为y再加ing。如:tie-tying系 die-dying死 lie-lying 位于
4、形容词的级
我们在对两个或以上的人或物进行对比时,则要使用比较或最高级形式。构成如下:
一) 一般在词后加er或est(如果是以e结尾则直接加r或st)。如:greater-greatest, shorter –shortest, taller –tallest, longer –longest, nicer- nicest, larger -largest
二)以重读闭音节结尾且1个元音字母+1个辅音字母(字母组合除外,如few-fewer fewest)结尾的双写结尾的辅音再加er /est。如:big-bigger biggest, red-redder reddest, hot-hotter hottest
三) 以辅音字母+y结尾的变y为i加er/est。如:happy-happier happiest, sorry-sorrier sorriest, friendly-friendlier friendliest(more friendly most friendly), busy-busier busiest, easy-easier easiest
四)特殊情况:(两好多坏,一少老远)
good/well - better best many/much - more most bad/ill – worse worst
little- less least old- older/elder oldest/eldest far- farther/further farthest/furthest
5、数词 (基变序,有规则;一、二、三,自己背;五、八、九、十二;其它后接th;y结尾,变为i, eth跟上去。) first, second, fifth, eighth, ninth, seventh, tenth, thirteenth, twenty-twentieth, forty-fortieth, ninety-ninetieth
二、七年级英语语法——句式
肯定陈述句 a) This is a book. (be动词)
b) He looks very young. (连系动词)
c) I want a sweat like this. (实义动词)
d) I can bring some things to school. (情态动词)
e) There’s a computer on my desk. (There be结构)
否定陈述句 a) These aren’t their books. b) They don’t look nice.
c) Kate doesn’t go to No. 4 Middle School. d) Kate can’t find her doll.
e) There isn’t a cat here. (=There’s no cat here.)
肯定祈使句 a) Please go and ask the man. b) Let’s learn English!
c) Come in, please.
否定祈使句a) Don’t be late. b) Don’t hurry.
1) 一般疑问句 a) Is Jim a student? b) Can I help you? c) Does she like salad?
d) Do they watch TV? e) Is she reading?
肯定回答: a) Yes, he is. b) Yes, you can. c) Yes, she does. d) Yes, they do. e) Yes, she is.
否定回答: a) No, he isn’t. b) No, you can’t. c) No, she doesn’t. d) No, they don’t. e) No, she isn’t.
2) 选择疑问句 Is the table big or small? 回答 It’s big./ It’s small.
3) 特殊疑问句
① 问年龄 How old is Lucy? She is twelve.
② 问种类 What kind of movies do you like? I like action movies and comedies.
③ 问身体状况 How is your uncle? He is well/fine.
④ 问方式 How do/can you spell it? L-double O-K.
How do we contact you? My e-mail address is .
⑤ 问原因 Why do you want to join the club?
⑥ 问时间 What’s the time? (=What time is it?) It’s a quarter to ten a.m..
What time do you usually get up, Rick? At five o’clock.
When do you want to go? Let’s go at 7:00.
⑦ 问地方 Where’s my backpack? It’s under the table.
⑧ 问颜色 What color are they? They are light blue.
What’s your favourite color? It’s black.
⑨ 问人物 Who’s that? It’s my sister.
Who is the boy in blue? My brother.
Who isn’t at school? Peter and Emma.
Who are Lisa and Tim talking to?
⑩ 问东西 What’s this/that (in English)? It’s a pencil case.
What else can you see in the picture? I can see some broccoli, strawberries and hamburgers.
11问姓名 What’s your aunt’s name? Her name is Helen./She’s Helen.
What’s your first name? My first name’s Ben.
What’s your family name? My family name’s Smith.
12 问哪一个 Which do you like? I like one in the box.
13 问字母 What letter is it? It’s big D/small f.
14 问价格 How much are these pants? They’re 15 dollars.
15 问电话号码 What’s your phone number? It’s 576-8349.
16 问谓语(动作) What’s he doing? He’s watching TV.
17 问职业(身份) What do you do? I’m a teacher.
What’s your father? He’s a doctor.
三、七年级英语语法——时态
1、一般现在时 表示普遍、经常性的或长期性的动作时使用一般现在时,它有:
Be 动词:She’s a worker. Is she a worker? She isn’t a worker.
情态动词:I can play the piano. Can you play the piano? I can’t play the piano.
行为动词:They want to eat some tomatoes. Do they want to eat any tomatoes? They don’t want to eat any tomatoes.
Gina has a nice watch. Does Gina have a nice watch? Gina doesn’t have a watch.
2、现在进行时 表示动词在此时正在发生或进行就使用进行时态,结构为sb be v-ing sth + 其它.
I’m playing baseball. Are you playing baseball? I’m not playing baseball.
Nancy is writing a letter. Is Nancy writing a letter? Nancy isn’t writing a letter.
They’re listening to the pop music. Are they listening the pop music? They aren’t listening to the pop music.
生命是永恒不断的创造,因为在它内部蕴含着过剩的精力,它不断流溢,越出时间和空间的界限,它不停地追求,以形形色色的自我表现的形式表现出来。 --泰戈尔 七年级英语语法上册下册总结: 七年级英语语法虽然是从简单的一些日常用语出发的,但语法中常会有一些知识…
办公室人员激励 在任何一个组织体系中,办公室都是一个不可或缺的关键部门,起着上情下达、下情上报、对外交往和后勤服务等几方面重要作用,处于协调机关各部门、连接领导和基层的枢纽地位。正是这种地位和作用,决定了办公室工作内容繁杂、人员构成复杂的特点,从而也…
时间,总是转瞬即逝的,三年,已经度过了一半的时光。总说小学是值得留恋的,那段时光充满了童真与快乐。初中确是更值得回味的吧。当我们从懵懂的孩子长成一个懂事,充满活力的青少年。这就是青春啊。 初识校园不冷静 小学毕业,进入初中校园,一切事物都是那么新鲜。…
238 学术性实践性理论性 科学教育家 2008年1月第1期 商情 爱的伟大。学完《山峡》、《游避暑山庄》等文章让学生交流收集到的有关名胜古迹的资料、图片,来感受体验祖国山河的壮丽,大自然的神奇,受到美好情感的熏陶。也可以引导学生画一画,为这些名胜写…
本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Welcome to the unit 第一课时.ppt34页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
Welcome to the unit 第一课时
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
write the correct letters in the boxes. answers: b a d c Guess a riddle
I am a bird.
I have colourful feathers.
I can learn to speak or sing. Do you know what kind of bird I am Sample conversation 按照范例来操练,也可以适当补充
T: What does a sparrow look like Is it big or small?
S: It's small.
T: Does it have beautiful feathers?
S: No, it doesn't.
T:What colour are the feathers?
S: They're brown and grey.
Listen again and answer 1.What bird does Simon like best 2.What do cranes look like?
3.How many types of cranes are there in the word 4.Are the birds rare?
Exercise in class 一、根据首字母、中文提示或英文释义,写出所缺单词。 1.Simon often goes ____________ 观鸟 because he likes birds very much. 2.This eagle has
wings. 3.The swan has white f________. It looks very beautiful. 4.There are 15 types of
very unusual _________birds in the world. 5.A _________ 麻雀
may be small but it has all the vital organs 内脏 .
二、选择填空。
1.―Which animal do you like ___of all ―Snakes.
They are very dangerous. A.better
B.Best C.less D.least
2. What do you want to buy___ the market A.to
3. Birds can find food___ now than before. A.easy
B.easier C.easily D.more easily
4. How long will it ____to get to the market by bike. A.spend
5.The doctor did everything he could____ the painet. A.save
C.saving D. saved 三、根据首字母提示填空。 Here is some information about birds. How much do
you know The sparrows are very small. They have brown and g __1__
feathers. The swans live on the lake. They have w______2__ feathers and long thin n___3__ . Golden eagles are almost the strongest b__4__ in
the world. They
have brown feathers and broad w_____5___ .
I like them b___6______ they look cool.
Among all the birds, people like the cranes b____7_____ . They are big and tall. They have long l____8______ and long,
正在加载中,请稍后...举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“When you make a mistake, big o...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解.Why You Should Celebrate Your Mistakes&&&& When you make a mistake,big or small,cherish(珍视) it like it's the most precious thing in the world.Because in some ways,it is.&&&& Most of us feel bad when we make mistakes,beat ourselves up about it,feel like failures,get mad atourselves.&&&& And that's only natural:most of us have been taught from a young age that mistakes are bad,that weshould try to avoid mistakes.We've been scolded when we make mistakes-at home,school and work.Maybe not always,but probably enough times to make feeling bad about mistakes an unconscious reaction.Yet& without mistakes, we could not learn or grow. If &you think about it that way, mistakes should becherished &and& celebrated &for being one of& the most amazing things in the world:they& make learningthey make growth and improvement possible.&&&& By trial and error-trying things,making mistakes,and learning from those mistakes-we have figured outhow to make electric light,to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel,to fly.&&&& Mistakes make walking possible for the smallesttoddler,make speech possible,make works of geniuspossible.&&&& Think about how we learn:we don't just consume information about something and instantly know it orknow how to do it.You don't just read about painting,or writing,or computer programming,or baking,orplaying the piano,and know how to do them right away.Instead,you get information about something,fromreading or from another person or from observing usually...then you construct a model in your mind...thenyou test it out by trying it in the real world...then you make mistakes...then you revise the model based onthe results of your real-world experimentation...and repeat,making mistakes,learning from those mistakes,until you've pretty much learned how to do something.That's how we learn as babies and toddlers,and howwe learn as adults.Mistakes are how we learn to do something new-because if you succeed at something,it's probably something you already knew how to do.You haven't really grown much from that success-atmost it's the last step on your journey,not the whole journey.Most of the journey was made up of mistakes,if it's a good journey.&&&& So if you value learning,if you value growing and improving,then you should value mistakes.They areamazing things that make a world of brilliance possible.1.Why do most of us feel bad about making mistakes?A.Because mistakes make us suffer a lot.B.Because it's a natural part in our life.C.Because we've been taught so from a young age.D.Because mistakes have ruined many people's careers.2.According to the passage,what is the right attitude to mistakes?A.We should try to avoid making mistakes.B.We should owe great inventions mainly to mistakes.C.We should treat mistakes as good chances to learn.D.We should make feeling bad about mistakes an unconscious reaction.3.The underlined word "toddler" in Paragraph 6 probably means __________.A.a small child learning to walkB.a kindergarten child learning to drawC.a primary pupil learning to readD.a school teenager learning to write4.We can learn from the passage that __________.A.most of us can really grow from successB.growing and improving are based on mistakesC.we learn to make mistakes by trial and errorD.we read about something and know how to do it right away
.第三部分阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Why You Should Celebrate Your MistakesWhen you make a mistake, big or small,
cherish (珍视) it
like it’s the most precious thing in the world. Because in some ways, it is.Most of us feel bad when we make mistakes,
beat ourselves up about it, feel like failures, get mad at ourselves.And that’s only natural: most of us have
been taught from a young age that mistakes are bad, that we should try to avoid
mistakes. We’ve been scolded when we make mistakes—at home, school and work.
Maybe not always, but probably enough times to make feeling bad about mistakes
an unconscious reaction.Yet without mistakes, we could not learn or
grow. If you think about it that way, mistakes should be cherished and
celebrated for being one of the most amazing things in the world: they make
they make growth and improvement possible.By trial and error—trying things, making
mistakes, and learning from those mistakes—we have figured out how to make
electric light, to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, to fly.Mistakes make walking possible for the
smallest toddler, make speech possible, make works of genius possible.Think about how we learn: we don’t just
consume information about something and instantly know it or know how to do it.
You don’t just read about painting, or writing, or computer programming, or
baking, or playing the piano, and know how to do them right away. Instead, you
get information about something, from reading or from another person or from
observing usually … then you construct a mos in your mind … then you test it
out by trying it in the real world … then you make mistakes … then you revise
the mos based on the results of your real-world experimentation … and repeat,
making mistakes, learning from those mistakes, until you’ve pretty much learned
how to do something. That’s how we learn as babies and toddlers, and how we
learn as adults. Mistakes are how we learn to do something new—because if you
succeed at something, it’s probably something you already knew how to do. You
haven’t really grown much from that success—at most it’s the last step on your
journey, not the whole journey. Most of the journey was made up of mistakes, if
it’s a good journey.So if you value learning, if you value
growing and improving, then you should value mistakes. They are amazing things
that make a world of brilliance possible.56. Why do most of us feel bad about making
mistakes?A. Because mistakes make us suffer a lot.B. Because it’s a natural part in our life.C. Because we’ve been taught so from a
young age.D. Because mistakes have ruined many
people’s careers.57. According to the passage, what is the
right attitude to mistakes?A. We should try to avoid making mistakes.B. We should owe great inventions mainly to
mistakes.C. We should treat mistakes as good chances
to learn.D. We should make feeling bad about
mistakes an unconscious reaction.58. The underlined word “toddler” in
Paragraph Six probably means _______.A. a small child learning to
a kindergarten child learning to drawC. a primary pupil learning to
D. a school teenager learning to write59. We can learn from the passage that
_______.A. most of us can really grow from successB. growing and improving are based on
mistakesC. mistakes are the most precious things in
the world D. we read about something and know how to
do it right away
第三部分阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AWhy You Should Celebrate Your MistakesWhen you make a mistake, big or small, cherish (珍视) it like it’s the most precious thing in the world. Because in some ways, it is. Most of us feel bad when we make mistakes, beat ourselves up about it, feel like failures, get mad at ourselves.And that’s only natural: most of us have been taught from a young age that mistakes are bad, that we should try to avoid mistakes. We’ve been scolded when we make mistakes—at home, school and work. Maybe not always, but probably enough times to make feeling bad about mistakes an unconscious reaction.Yet without mistakes, we could not learn or grow. If you think about it that way, mistakes should be cherished and celebrated for being one of the most amazing things in the world: they ma they make growth and improvement possible. By trial and error—trying things, making mistakes, and learning from those mistakes—we have figured out how to make electric light, to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, to fly.Mistakes make walking possible for the smallest toddler, make speech possible, make works of genius possible.Think about how we learn: we don’t just consume information about something and instantly know it or know how to do it. You don’t just read about painting, or writing, or computer programming, or baking, or playing the piano, and know how to do them right away. Instead, you get information about something, from reading or from another person or from observing usually … then you construct a model in your mind … then you test it out by trying it in the real world … then you make mistakes … then you revise the model based on the results of your real-world experimentation … and repeat, making mistakes, learning from those mistakes, until you’ve pretty much learned how to do something. That’s how we learn as babies and toddlers, and how we learn as adults. Mistakes are how we learn to do something new—because if you succeed at something, it’s probably something you already knew how to do. You haven’t really grown much from that success—at most it’s the last step on your journey, not the whole journey. Most of the journey was made up of mistakes, if it’s a good journey.So if you value learning, if you value growing and improving, then you should value mistakes. They are amazing things that make a world of brilliance possible.56. Why do most of us feel bad about making mistakes?A. Because mistakes make us suffer a lot. B. Because it’s a natural part in our life. C. Because we’ve been taught so from a young age. D. Because mistakes have ruined many people’s careers. 57. According to the passage, what is the right attitude to mistakes?A. We should try to avoid making mistakes.B. We should owe great inventions mainly to mistakes.C. We should treat mistakes as good chances to learn. D. We should make feeling bad about mistakes an unconscious reaction.58. The underlined word “toddler” in Paragraph Six probably means _______. A. a small child learning to walk&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a kindergarten child learning to drawC. a primary pupil learning to read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a school teenager learning to write59. We can learn from the passage that _______.A. most of us can really grow from successB. growing and improving are based on mistakes C. mistakes are the most precious things in the world&D. we read about something and know how to do it right away

我要回帖

更多关于 big and small 的文章

随机推荐