The bus usually leaves at 19:15.对(at 19:15)对划线部分提问口诀。

七年级下册英语试卷及答案精选
编辑点评:
沪江中学学科网小编为同学们精选了七年级下册英语试卷及答案,供同学们练习之用。如果在练习过程中遇到了任何问题,可以去沪江部落与沪友们参与学习交流,相信同学们一定会有大的收获。
【试卷内容】
答题时间:40分钟
一. 语音:挑出划线部分读音不同的词,写序号
( )1. A. south B. southern C. young D. touch
( )2. A. super B. supper C. music D. student
( )3. A. care B. hare C. are D. share
( )4. A. said B. plain C. train D. main
( )5. A. colour B. our C. favourite D. neighbour
( )6. A. England B. sing C. interesting D. exciting
( )7. A. when B. whale C. whose D. where
( )8. A. drink B. ink C. only D. uncle
( )9. A. knows B. animals C. scientist D. flowers
( )10. A. maths B. mouth C. month D. mouths
&二. 按要求写词:
1. behave(过去式) 2. west(形容词)
3. aren&t(同音词) 4. build(过去式)
5. good(反义词) 6. return(第三人称单数)
7. visit(名词) 8. walkman(复数)
9. save(现在分词) 10. begin(反义词)
三. 单项选择:
( )1. I a football match last night .
A. watch B. watches C. watched D. am watching
( )2. the eve of the Spring Festival we up late .
A. In , stayed B. at , stays C. On , are stay D. On , stayed
( )3. They often go there their friends .
A. and B. with C. of D. at
( )4. We Shanghai last month .
A. went to visit B. visit C. go to visit D. are visiting
( )5. There are many Sanya .
A. coconuts trees in B. coconut tree in
C. coconut trees in D. coconuts tree in
( )6. Our parents in America last year .
A. live B. lived C. lives D. living
( )7. I to Sanya next month .
A. go B. went C. will go D. goes
( )8. The Great Pyramid is found near Cairo in .
A. France B. America C. India D. Egypt
( )9. I had no time TV .
A. watch B. watching C. to watch D. watches
( )10. Kunming is the capital of .
A. Yunnan B. Shandong C. Shanxi D. Hebei
( )11. You&ll be late you don&t hurry .
A. or B. after C. if D. with
( )12. When I came into the room , I saw him the desk .
A. write at B. writing in C. writing at D. writes at
( )13. a bank near the park ?
A. There are B. There is C. There isn&t D. Is there
( )14. I want some books maths .
A. for B. at C. about D. in
( )15. They went to the library the information .
A. in B. at C. for D. on
( )16. The Eiffel Tower has steps to the top of it .
A. 1652 B. 1562 C. 1265 D. 2652
( )17. They got there .
A. by a taxi B. in taxi C. take taxi D. by taxi
( )18. Can you the key the door ?
A. look for , of B. find , to C. found , at D. look , at
( )19. We waste water .
A. should B. can C. shouldn&t D. aren&t
( )20. Turn left at the crossing .
A. a second B. two C. twice D. second
四. 根据句意,填上合适的词:
1. They went a trip last week .
2. the way , are you going home this afternoon ?
3. The Great Wall is the wall in the world .
4. He will visit Xi&an . I will visit Xi&an .
5. Hangzhou is Zhejiang and Nanjing is Jiangsu .
6. We are going to the Great Wall bus .
7. It&s a map China .
8. Please talk & Peking Man & in your group .
9. You will see a green building the left .
10. I live a flat in one of those buildings .
11. & Which bus do you think we can ?
& The Number 2 .
12. Your sister sits my right in class .
13. How can you find your way their house ?
14. Her room is next mine .
15. Is it time the third class now ?
五. 用所给单词的适当形式填空:
1. Everyone (be)at school yesterday afternoon .
2. you (call)Jim last night ?
3. Last Sunday we (go)to see Liu Ying . She (be)ill .
4. She (have)beef for dinner last Saturday .
5. He (go)to Shanghai yesterday .
6. I (buy)a book about the history of China .
7. These animals (call)koalas .
8. Trees can (make) the air fresh and clean .
9. Peking Man (find)at Zhoukoudian near Beijing .
10. They used paper (make)a nice TV tower .
11. That kind of animal has four (foot).
12. The second truck is carrying (many)apples than the first one .
13. Please tell me how (cook).
14. We must (stop)this .
15. There are about nine (hundred)students in our school .
六. 按要求改写句子。
1. We should do these things .(否定句)
We these things .
2. Must I go home now ?(否定回答)
3. Tom comes from America .(就划线部分提问)
Tom from ?
4. They live in Tianjin .(就划线部分提问)
they live ?
5. Don&t you want to keep our planet beautiful ?(肯定回答)
6. Please take good care of the trees .(同义句)
Please the trees .
7. I&d like some water to drink .(一般疑问句)
you water to drink ?
8. They had a good time last Sunday .(同义句)
They last Sunday .
9. There are over sixty students in our class .(同义句)
There are sixty students in our class .
10. Don&t leave the light on when you go out , please .(同义句)
Please the light when you go out .
11. He is going to Australia the day after tomorrow .(就划线部分提问)
he the day after tomorrow ?
12. There are a lot of trees , flowers and grass on the planet .(否定句)
There trees , flowers or grass on the planet .
13. We shouldn&t do the same things .(肯定句)
We the same things .
14. It&s seven . She is watching TV at home .(改成一般现在时)
She TV at at .
15. The students are making a piece of wall paper .(用be going to改写)
The students are to a piece of wall paper .
16. Our teacher tells us to save the paper .(对划线部分提问)
your teacher tell ?
17. She is wearing a yellow coat .(同义句)
She is a yellow coat .
18. I think they can cut down the trees .(否定句)
I think they cut down the trees .
七. 阅读理解:
Mr. Smith usually got up late in the morning , so Mrs. Smith always called him up in order to make him not to be late for work . One day , they had a loud and long quarrelling , so they were not speaking to each other . In the evening Mr. Smith handed his wife a piece of paper . He had written : & Call me at 7:00 in the morning . & on it . Then without a word , he went to sleep . Next morning , when Mr. Smith woke up , it was already 9:30 . He got up and put on his clothes quickly . As he went out , he found another piece of paper on the table . & It&s seven o&clock , Get up ! &
( )1. If Mrs. Smith did not wake him up , Mr. Smith usually might .
A. be late for work B. get angry
C. sleep all day D. quarrel with his wife
( )2. Why weren&t they speaking to each other ?
A. They had quarreled . B. They couldn&t speak .
C. They were afraid to speak . D. They wanted to be quiet .
( )3. Why did Mr. Smith write a piece of paper to ask his wife to call him up the next morning ?
A. He liked writing . B. He was afraid that his wife might forget .
C. They had just quarreled . D. They were speaking to each other .
( )4. Mr. Smith woke up the next morning .
A. before 7 B. after 7 C. at 9:30 D. at 6:30
( )5. Mr. Smith woke up late by .
A. two and a half hours B. one hour
C. half an hour D. about three hours
八. 完型填空:
Mr. Green worked in an office . Every morning he had 1 with his wife at half 2 seven , read the newspapers , drank a cup of coffee and then 3 his house at 8 o&clock . He 4 to work by train .
One morning he sat 5 the breakfast table and 6 the newspapers at five minutes past eight . He 7 to be in a hurry(匆忙)and asked his wife 8 another cup of tea .
& Another cup ? & she asked , & but aren&t you going to the office today ? Have you got a holiday ? &
& The office ? & he 9 up and said & I thought that I 10 at the office . &
( )1. A. breakfast B. lunch C. supper D. sports
( )2. A. or B. lunch C. at D. past
( )3. A. leave B. leaving C. left D. leaves
( )4. A. going B. to go C. go D. went
( )5. A. at B. on C. about D. in
( )6. A. reading B. read C. readed D. reads
( )7. A. seem B. seems C. doesn&t seem D. didn&t seem
( )8. A. with B. in C. for D. about
( )9. A. saw B. looked C. look at D. watched
( )10. A. was B. am C. got D. were
九. 根据课文内容补全对话:
Li Yan:Look at these , Peter . Do you know them ?
Peter: . They&re pandas , tigers , , golden and red-crowned cranes .
Gao Wei:People are to protect them .
Kate:We should help that . They are our . Which do you like best ?
Gao Wei:I like red-crowned cranes best . In spring , they live in the of China . And in winter , they to the of China . How about you ?
Kate:I like , they live in the of China . Their main food is bamboo . And I
like deer , they can run very .
Gao Wei:Let&s protect them together .
Kate:Great !
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
七年级下册英语分类复习题及答案由沪江中学学科网小编为大家提供。便于大家平时做英语习题练习,文章末尾附加有参考答案,供参阅。如果在做题过程中遇到任何问题,小编建议大家去沪江部落与沪友们进行学习交流。
最新2015七年级下册英语答案信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:当前位置: &
求翻译:The bus usually leaves at 19:15.He works all night.People love to listen to him!He gets home at 7:00,and he watches the early morning news on TV.He goes to bed at 8:30,a tired but happy man.Do you know what his job is?是什么意思?
The bus usually leaves at 19:15.He works all night.People love to listen to him!He gets home at 7:00,and he watches the early morning news on TV.He goes to bed at 8:30,a tired but happy man.Do you know what his job is?
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
公共汽车在19:15通常离开。他整夜工作。人们爱听他! 他在7:00回到家,并且他在8:30,一个疲乏,但是愉快的人观看在TV.He的清早新闻上床。您是否知道什么他的工作是?
公共汽车通常离开在19:15。他整夜工作。人们爱听他! 他回家庭在7:00,并且他在TV.He观看凌晨新闻上床在8:30,一个疲乏,但愉快的人。您是否知道什么他的工作是?
巴士通常在 19:15.He 工程留下了整晚。人们爱听 him!He 送回家在 7:00,和他看电视上的早间新闻。他很累但很快乐的人在 8:30,睡觉。你知道他的工作是什么?
公共汽车通常在 19 点离开: 15.He 操纵所有 night.People 爱听他!他在 7 点回家,他在 TV.He 看凌晨的新闻在 8 点 30 分上床,你知道的一疲倦而且幸福的 man.Do 什么他的工作是?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Unit 1 Can you play the guitar
Period 4(SectionB3a-self check)导学案 (人教版英语七年级)
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar
→ Unit 1 Can you play the guitar
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】试看已结束,文档全文共67页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:16 p.济南2012年初三年级学业水平考试英语试题
第I卷(选择题..济南2012年初三年级学业水平考试英语试题
第I卷(选择题共85分)Ⅰ. 听力测试[A)听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。(5分)1. A. I eat breakfast at seven o'clock. B. His math teacher is Mr. Martin.C. Rick wants to join the music...相关文档pptpptpptpptpptpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信七年级英语上册Unit 11 Can you play the guiter单元检测卷(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册Unit&11&Can&you&play&the&guiter单元检测卷(含答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册Unit&11&Can&you&play&the&guiter单元检测卷(含答案)
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 七年级英语上册Unit 11 Can you play the guiter单元检测卷(含答案)一、语音知识:(5分)(&&&& )1. A. hour&&&&& B. your&&&&&& C. four&&&&&&&&& D. for(&&&& )2. A. date&&&&& B. face&&&&&& C. have&&&&&&&&& D. take(&&&& )3. A. car&&&&&& B. party&&&&& C. park&&&&&&&&& D. quarter(&&&& )4. A. but&&&&&& B. bus&&&&&&& C. music&&&&&&&& D. mum(&&&&& )5. A. orange&& B. age&&&&&&& C. egg&&&&&&&&&& D. page二、积累与运用:(10分)(1)短语翻译:6. 看电视__________________________________&& 7. 打鼓___________________________8. 上班____________________________________&& 9. 吃晚饭_________________________10.一张卡片________________________________&& 11.go to school_____________________12.take a shower_____________________________& 13.at eleven thirty___________________14.early morning news________________________&& 15.know about_____________________(2)在B栏中选择A栏的答句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B(&&&&& )16. Can you see it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. We want to go this afternoon.(&&&&& )17. How can I contact you?&&&&&& B. My phone number is 421-5129(&&&&& )18. When do you want to go?&&&& C. It’s $15.(&&&&& )19. How much is the Shirt?&&&&& D. Yes, I can.(&&&&& )20. Does she like movies?&&&&&& E. No, she doesn’t.三、选择题:(30分)(&&&&& )21. Here are your new clothes, please __________________.&&&&&&& A. put on them&&&&&&&&&&& B. put it on&&&&&&&&& C. put them on(&&&&& )22. Thanks for _________________ me.&&&&&&& A. helping&&&&&&&&& B. to help&&&&&&&&&&& C. help(&&&&& )23. I am busy __________________ English in my room.&&&&&&& A. to read&&&&&&&&& B. reading&&&&&&&&&&& C. read(&&&&& )24. I want to know something _________________ your evening.&&&&&&& A. about&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. around(&&&&& )25. He ____________________ at 6:00 in the afternoon.&&&&&&& A. get home&&&&&&&& B. gets to home&&&&&& C. gets home(&&&&& )26. __________________ a good time to listen to him sing!&&&&&&& A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Why(&&&&& )27. ________________ at 7:30 in the morning.&&&&&&& A. The classes begins&&&& B. Class begin&&&&&& C. Class begins(&&&&& )28. He __________________ his homework ____________ Sundays.&&&&&&& A. doesn’t, on&&&& B. don’t do, in&&&&& C. doesn’t do, on(&&&&& )29. It’s time ________________ school.&&&&&&& A. go to&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to go(&&&&& )30. You must __________________ a schedule.&&&&&&& A. make&&&&&&&&&&&& B. write&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. read(&&&&& )31. He is always the last one ___________________ to school.&&&&&&& A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to get&&&&&&&&&&& C. get(&&&&& )32. A: Please ________________ the word.& B: S-C-H-O-O-L, school.&&&&&&& A. write&&&&&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. spell(&&&&& )33. We usually eat _______________ lunch at 12:30.&&&&&&& A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. X(&&&&& )34. Mike often ________________ a shower in the morning.&&&&&&& A. makes&&&&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&&&&&&&& C. takes(&&&&& )35. Do you often watch news _______________ TV?&&&&&&& A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in四、完形: (10分)& Mike likes music very much.&& 36&& he was young, he wanted&& 37&& be a famous musician. But now he is a&& 38& . He works in a hospital. He&& 39&& plays light music when he is working. He finds&& 40&& patients are happy if they&& 41&& the beautiful music. So he puts a CD player&& 42&& the waiting room and plays the&& 43&& to his patients every&& 44 .All his patients&& 45&& Mike is a good doctor.(&&&&& )36. A. What&&&&& &B. When&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Where(&&&&& )37. A. to&&&&&&& &B. /&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. for(&&&&& )38. A. actor&&&& &B. musician&&&&&&&& &C. doctor(&&&&& )39. A. often&&& &&B. never&&&& &&&C. doesn’t(&&&&& )40. A. a lot& &&B. lot&&&&&& & &&C. lots of(&&&&& )41. A. hear&& &&B. listen&& &&&C. listen to(&&&&& )42. A. under& &&B. in&&&&& &&&C. on(&&&&& )43. A. music&& &&B. movie& &&&&C. opera(&&&&& )44. A. date &&&B. today& && &&C. day(&&&&& )45. A. think &&B. like& &&&&C. want五、理解:(10分)A& Mike works very long hours every day. He usually gets up at 17:00. He has a shower and makes his breakfast. What a funny time to make breakfast! After breakfast he practices his guitar, then he puts on his jacket and goes to work. To get to work, he takes the number17 bus to the Star Hotel. The bus usually leaves at 19:15. He works all night. People love to listen to him! He gets home at 7:00, and he watches the early morning news on TV. He goes to bed at 8:30, a tired but happy man. Can you think what his job is?(&&&&& )46. How long does Mike work?&&&&&&& A. 7 hours&&& B. 8 hours&& C. about 9 hours& D. all night(&&&&& )47. He ____________ and makes his breakfast.&&&&&&& A. gets up&& B. takes a shower&& C. works&&&&& D. washes his face(&&&&& )48. What does Mike do after breakfast?&&&&&&& A. He goes to work.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He puts on his clothes.&&&&&&& C. He practices his guitar, then puts on his jacket and goes to work.&&&&&&& D. He practices his guitar.(&&&&& )49. Maybe he is ________________________.&&&&&&& A. a worker&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. a singer&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a writer&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. a teacher(&&&&& )50. How does he go to work?&&&&&&& A. By car&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. By bikes&&&&&&&&&&& C. On foot&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&D. By busB& In many English homes people eat four meals a day. They have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the morning. They eat porridge(粥) eggs or bread and drink tea or coffee at breakfast. Lunch comes at one o’clock. Afternoon tea is from four to five in the afternoon and dinner is about half past seven. First they have soup, then they have meat or fish with vegetables. After they eat some other things, like bananas, apples or oranges. But not all English people eat like that. Some of them have their dinner in the middle of the day. Their meals are breakfast, dinner, tea and supper and all these meals are very simple.(&&&&& )51. Many English people have _________________ meals a day.&&&&&&& A. two&&&& B. three&&& C. four&&&& D. five(&&&&& )52. People may have _______________ for their breakfast according to the passage.&&&&&&& A. tea and eggs&&&&& &&B. hamburgers and tea&& C. coffee and salad &&D. eggs and fish(&&&&& )53. People have lunch at ______________.&&&&&&& A. any time&&& B. nine&& C. five&&& D. one(&&&&& )54. People don’t have _____________________ for their dinner.&&&&&&& A. bananas and apples&&& &B. soup and meat&& C. meat and fish&& &&&D. porridge(&&&&& )55. Most Englishmen have dinner ________________.&&&&&&& A. at one&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. at any time&&&&&&&& C. at noon&&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. in the evening六、单词拼写:(10分)56. She _________________________________(通常) gets up at 6:30 a.m.57. I often take a ________________________________(淋浴) before I go to bed.58. He _______________________________________(工作) in a big factory.59. What time do you often do your __________________________(作业)?60. How many ___________________________________(字母) are there in English?61. What are your best __________________________________(祝愿)?62. Their ___________________________(工作) are standing and watching at the door.63. My friends are coming ___________________________________(不久).64. He ______________________________(听) to the teachers carefully in class.65. My friend ______________________________(写信) to me three times a month.七、句型转换& 根据要求改写下面句子:(10分)66. He gets home at five in the afternoon. (就划线部分提问)&& ____________ ____________ _____________ he _____________ home in the afternoon?67. I think Tom is at home. (否定句)&& I ______________ think Tom ____________ at home.68. Now it’s five thirty. (同义句)&& Now it’s _____________ _____________ _______________.69. She goes to work by car.(就划线部分提问)&& _____________ ______________ she _____________ to work?70. Jack’s family has one shower. (就划线部分提问)&& _____________ ____________ _____________ does Jack’s family ______________?八、补全对话:(5分)A: Tom, 71&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Well, 72&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . So I get up at a quarter to seven. I never(从不) go to school late.A: Do you have breakfast at home?B: Yes, 73.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A: And when do you go to school?B: Class begins at 8:00, so I go to school at 7:45, 74&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A: 75&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I leave school at 5:05 and I get home at 5:15.九、书面表达:(10分)根据表格提示,以My day为题,写出自己一天的活动安排。起床&5:40&午饭&12:00早饭&6:30&做作业&7:00上学&7:30&看电视&9:00上课&8:00&上床睡觉&10:00_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案(11)一、1―5 A C D C C二、(1)略& (2)D C A B E三、21―25 C A B A C&&&&&&&&& 26―30 B C C B A&&&&&&&& 31―35 B C C C B四、36―40 B A C A C&&&&&&&&& 41―45 A B A C A五、46―50 D B D B D&&&&&&& 51―55 C A D D D六、56. usually 57. shower 58. works 59. homework 60. letters 61. wishes 62. jobs 63. soon 64. listens 65. writes七、66. What time does get&&&&&& 67. don’t is&&&&&&&& 68. half past five&&& 69. How does go&&&&&&&&&&& 70. How many showers does have八、71. When do you get up on weekdays?&&&&&&&& 72. I live near my school.73. I usually have some cakes and a glass of milk. Sometimes I have some rice.74. and I have lunch at school.&&&&&&&&& 75. When do you get home?九、略文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 对划线部分提问口诀 的文章

随机推荐