英语提问 5分啊! 用括号内所给英文单词填空的正确形式填空。

Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.仁爱版英语七年级下册单词用法专项练习题
1.In our school, very f_____ students go to school by car.
2.Jane s_____ goes to school on foot. She usually takes a bus to school.
3.Please wait for () a little w_____. I have to put on my running shoes.
4.―How often does Jane go to the park?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ―O_____ a week.
5.―Can you tell me something about your school l_____ in America?&&& ―Sure.
6.You must r_____ the books to the library on time.
7.He is good at swimming. He likes to swim in the swimming p_____.
8.I can’t see anybody e_____ in the classroom but() Lily.
9.He often b_____ some books from the school library.
10.The Great Wall is w_____. I hope() I can go to climb it one day.
11.―What day is it today?
M_____. It’s the second day of the week.
12.H_____ is boring, but it is useful. We can learn about the past.
13.It is i_____ to fly kites in spring.
14.Xiao Hong is the best student in her class. She always works h_____.
<FONT color=#.―I w_____ you good luck in America.
16.―How often does Jim go to the library?
He goes to the library o_____ a week.
17.We usually have a short r_____ after lunch.&&&
18.Li Hua lives near the school. She usually w_____ to school.
19.―How long can I k_____ the book?
Three weeks.
20.―Where is John now?
He is r_____ in the library.
21.Mr. Green lives just next to me. He is my n _____.
22.Be q _____ , boys and girls! Class begins.
23.At the e _____ of the road, there is a bookstore.
24.We live close to the train s _____ , so we can’t sleep very well.
25.There is a bank on the street c _____.
26.They often eat lunch in a r _____ near their area.
27.They want to buy something, so they are looking around in a s _____.
28.Jim’s bedroom is on the first f _____ .
29.At school we must obey the school r _____ .
30.There are twelve m _____ in a year.
31.When the traffic l _____ are red, you must stop.
32.Go along this road u _____ you get to the end of the road.
33.Don’t t&&& with your classmate in class.
34.Do you often liten to m&&&& in your free time?
35.School is o&&&& at five o’clock in the afternoon.
36.Someone is waiting for you at the school g&&&&&
37.The firse say of a week is S&&&&&& .
38.Do you often so outdoor a &&&&&&&&.like basketball and soccer?
39.Which s&&&&& do you like,history,geography or math?
40.He can b&&&&&& books from the school library.
41.Look!Many boys are p& &&&&&soccer on the playground.
42.M&&&&&&& is the second day in a week.
43.Bill does’t like math.He thinks it’s b&&&&&
44.The little boy is d&&&&&& a picture.
45.Our first class b&&&&&&&&&& at 7:45 in the morning.
46.We can l&&&&&& a lot from Lei Feng.
47.Thanks for your h&&&&& work.
48.John’s father is playing games on the c&&&
49.The old woman doesn’t have much m&&&& .She is a little poor.
50.You can k&&&& the two books for two weeks.
51I want to read a book in the school l&&&&&
52.My mother goes shopping t&&&& a week.
1.―What does Ellen usually do after school?&&&& ―She usually _____ (watch) TV.
2.―How do _____ (America) students usually go to school?
―Well, they usually walk or take a yellow school bus to school.
3.Betty writes to his father _____ (two) a week.
4.He usually goes ______ (swim) in his free time.
5.Yu Jing sometimes _____ (ride) a bike to school.
6.Lucy is _____ (draw) pictures.
7.―How long can I keep them?& Two weeks. You must _____ (return) them on time.
8.―Do you often go _____ (boat) in the park?&& Yes, very often.
9.Thank you for _____ (borrow) this book to me.
10.―What do you think of English, Kangkang?& I think it’s very easy and _____ (interest).
11.It’s too late. But Mr. Wang is still _____ (check) the students’ homework.
12.China has many big _____ (city).
13.It’s _____ (real) hot today.
14.Don’t read in the sun. It may _____ (hurt) your eyes.
15.Xiao Wang drives too fast, so he gets a ticket for _____ (speed).
16.He is in _____ (dangerous). Let’s save him.
17.The station is about 15_____ (kilometer) away from here.
18.It’s good to help children _____ (cross) the road.
19.Let him &&&&&&&&(have) an apple.
20.Lily often helps her mother &&&&&&(do) some housework.
21.Does Ann often&&&&&&& (watch)TV in the evening?
22.Nice &&&&&&&(talk)to you this time.
23.He may &&&&&&&&(talk) to school.
24.Do you want &&&&&&&(listen)to music?
25.Help &&&&&&&(oneself) to some juice,kids.
26.Excuse me,Hu Bin,Is this pen&&& (you)?
27.Your school life is boring.What&& (she)?
28.Susan is good at &&&&&&(sing)
29.Lily&&&&&& (wish) to be a teacher.
30.Why not&&&&&&& (ask)the teacher for help?
31My sister likes &&&&&&&&&(dance) in the gym.
32.Thank you for your&&&&&& (help) to your parents.
33.Please give my best &&&&&&&(wish)to your parents.
34.What time &&&&&&(be) the class over.
35.We have six &&&&&&&(class) every day.
36.Li Lei usually &&&&&&(go) to class over?
37.How about &&&&&&&&(come) here by subwab?
38.The early bird &&&&&&&&(catch)the worm.
1.Many students _____ Ren’ai Project English workbooks now. They’re helpful for them to study English well.
2.Here is a _____ of our town. It looks beautiful.
3.There are many books on these _____ .
4.―How long can I _____ the book?&&& Two weeks.
5.―Where is Mom?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& She _____ the house.
6.―Where’s your study?&& It’s on the _____ floor, next to my bedroom.
7.There are two _____ in the house. We always sit on them and read books.
8.Children like _____ TV a lot. But it is not good for their eyes.
9.There _____ a knife, a pen and two pencils in the box.
10.Our math teacher often _____ his keys in the drawer.
11.They have two _____ for the film().
12.My leg _____ , so I can’t go now.
13.I’ll get someone _____ your bike right now.
14.Turn left at the _____ street. You’ll find it at the end of the street.
15._____ the books, please.
1.It is not _____ () for us to learn English well.
2.Xiao Hong always studies hard. We should _____ () from her.
3.My classmates are _____ () to me.
4.What _____ () things do you want?& I want to use some rulers.
5.―What do you think of English?&&&&&&&& It’s _____() and boring, and I don’t like it at all.
6.―Excuse me, where’s the restaurant?&&&
_____ ______ (), you’ll find it on your left.
7.There are many _____ _____ () in the street.
8.Mr. Jones lives _____ _____ () Mr. Ring.
9.There is _____ _____ _____ () my bike. Can you check it?
10.We must _____ _____ () in the library.
11We must go to school&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()
12&&&& &&&&&&&&!We have no more time.
13.Mardy is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()our school.
14.My book& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()yours.
15.What do you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&()math?&&& It’s too diffcult.
16.Kate is sieeping &&&&&&&&&&&&()
17He reads in the library&&&&&&& ()
18&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&do you have on Thursdays?
19.I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()your school life.
20.Mr.Li &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()to work.
21.My chassmates &&&&&all&&&& &&&&&&me.()
22.We must &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()our coats when we go out.
23.Mr.Lin often goes to work &&&&&&&&&&&()
24Tina’s mother often&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&()to work.
25.We can&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()after this class.aaa
26.Zhang Ning always &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()in his free time.
27.What is Bob &&&&&&&&&&&&&() His watch.
28.Maria finds her schol bag at the &&&&&&&&&&&&&&()
29Liu Mei always gets to shool &&&&&&&&()
30Jackie doesn’t like &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&()
1.Jim sits&&&&&&& Mary&&&&&&& ()Rose.
1.&&&&&&&&&& Why not _____ _____ and have a look?
2.&&&&&&& There is a big tree _____ _____ _____ my house.
3.& Here are your books, _____ _____ _____ , please.
4.&&&&&&&&&&& My mother is cooking _____ _____ _____.
5.&&&&&&&&& I’m very glad to _____ a letter _____ you.
1.There is an old _____ over the river. Every day many people go across it.
2.You need to _____ from the No.1 bus to the No.2 bus.
3.If you drive too fast, you may have an _____.
4.You must obey the r_____ when you cross the street.
5.Be _____. Don’t drive too fast. It’s dangerous.
6.My friends give me many _____ on my birthday.
7.―What _____ is the moon?&& It’s a circle.
8._____ the eighth is Women’s Day.
9.July is the _____ month of the year.
10.The last month of the year is _____
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一套试题: &&&下一套试题: 没有了
评论内容:
关于我们 -& -& -& - 网站地图 -& - 人才招聘 -举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空(共10题,满分10分)1.H...”,相似的试题还有:
根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式或正确时态填空。(10分)1.The young man with glasses teaches() (我们) Chinese.2.He() (做) his homework late last night.3.Who's() (高), Lucy or Lily?4.Ann had her() (十) birthday in China. She felt very happy.5.They go to() (上班) at eight every day.6.Children should speak to old people ______________
(polite).7.The time is too short.It’s
____ (possible)for Daniel to finish this work.8.Stephen spends about half an hour
____ (swim)
every Saturday afternoon.9.Watch_______________(care), and you find the
differences between them.10.I’m sorry I didn’t hear you because I ____(listen)
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)1. It is difficult to imagine his &&&&&&(accept) the decision without any consideration.2. There is no need for you &&&&&&(think) too much about it.3. Though &&&&&&(lack) money, his parents managed &&&&&&(send) him to university.4. &&&&&&&(have) a good rest and you’ll feel much better.5. A serious earthquake is reported &&&&&&(s) this area last night,&&&&&&(cause) a lot of damage.
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,可一空多词。【小题1】All the letters will be answered___________ (personal).【小题2】After _________ (bargain) for a long time, she bought the shirt.【小题3】Everyone should have such personal ____________ (quality) as honesty and generosity.【小题4】She was___________ (amaze) how little he had changed after all these years.【小题5】This advice was to prove___________ (value).&【小题6】Of the six people injured in the crash, only two__________ (survive).【小题7】She never cares about her_____________ (appear).【小题8】Hearing the story, all the people there burst into_________ (laugh).【小题9】The robot____________ (design) and made in China is of advanced level in the world. 【小题10】As soon as we arrived on the island, we were eager __________ (explore).14中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
14中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空
词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空;【基础知识】;词语转换题是通过句子和小对话,从词形和词义两个方;考查内容既有比较简单的词形转换,更有对知识的综合;【真题荟萃】;【2011?扬州】四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小;根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适;的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式;51.EvenachildknowsSeptem;52.O
词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空【基础知识】词语转换题是通过句子和小对话,从词形和词义两个方面来考查学生对所学英语词汇的记忆、认知、掌握及综合运用能力。考查内容既有比较简单的词形转换,更有对知识的综合运用方面的考查。这些变化主要包括:词形变化和词类变化,具体情况如下:一是括号内所给单词的词类不变,根据句意,仅在词形上作适当的变化,然后填入空白处。如:名词由单数形式变为复数形式、(单数或复数的)名词所有格、形容词或副词由原级变为比较级或最高级形式(包括特殊变化)、人称代词由主格变为宾格、物主代词或反身代词、基数词变为序数词、动词原形与不定式、动名词、过去式或过去分词等。另外一种是根据句意,对括号内所给单词作词类转换,如名词变为动词、形容词;形容词变为副词、动词、名词等,把转换后的单词的正确形式填入空白处。如果为了增加试题的难度,我们还可以见到将这两者结合起来的考试题型。【真题荟萃】【2011?扬州】四、词汇运用(共10小题;每小题1分,计10分)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空:在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词) 51. Even a child knows September is the ______ month of a year.(nine)答案:ninth52. Our notebook computer ______ 5 pounds and costs about $2,000.(weigh)答案:weighs53. Yesterday I ______ a new dress at the Macy’s for my mum.(buy)答案:bought54. I didn’t want to be treated ______ from anyone else.(different)答案:differently55. She was ______ in the kitchen when the light went out.(serve)答案:serving/served【2011贵州安顺】综合语言应用(共40分,每小题2分)A. 用所词的适当形式填空。1. A large number of _____ (foreign) visit Guizhou province these years.2. Thank goodness! The letter I looking forward to _____ (reach) me at last.3. Hainan Island is a ______ (wonder) place to spend summer.4. The dinner room must _____ (clean) three times a day.5. My cousin is used to _______ (study) with his new friends in Australia.答案: 1. foreigners 2. reached 3.wonderful
4. be cleaned
5. studying【2011泰州】五、词汇运用 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。(10分)1. Eating too much sweet is bad for your _________(tooth).2. He is a _________(honest)boy so we seldom believe what he says.3.We Chinese will celebrate the _____(ninety)birthday of the Chinese Communist Party(中国共产党)in many ways.4. In the modern world, people often contact each other by _______ (send) e-mails.5. To keep healthy, I decide ______(exercise) half an hour every day.6. When traveling, you’d better take a map with ________ (you).7. The students in Class 2 are having a _________(discuss) about how to achieve a balance between study and play.8. Though she answered the teacher’s questions _________(incorrect),the teacher didn’t blame her.9. More and more people have their own cars. That’s why there’s ________(heavy)traffic than before.10.―Why are you so happy today?―Because I _____(win)the badminton match.答案:1.teeth 2.dishonest 3.ninetieth 4.sending 5.to exercise 6.you 7.discussion8.correctly
10.have won【2011山东济宁】阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(请将各小题答案写在短文后相应的横线上)ADo you still remember Old Henry? Last Sunday, he
(go) for awalk with Wang Wang, his cute dog. It was a nice day. Old Henry sat down and watched Wang Wang
(play) with a friendly black cat. Then it was time to go home. Old Henry looked for his dog. But Wang Wang
(be) not there! Now Old Henry is very sad. He
(miss) his dog and doesn’t want to do anything.答案:1. went
4. misses【2011山东济宁】B My pen pal Peter came to Beijing 3 months ago. These days he
(learn) Chinese in a language school. He likes travelling. And he
(visit) many great places of interest in our country. Next month, he
(fly) to Harbin for the summer vocation. I am sure he will have a good time.答案:5. has learnt
6. has, visited
7. will/is going to fly【2011山东临沂】六、词形转换(共6个小题,计6分)71. This is one of the ________(big) rabbits in the world. He eats 12 carrots, six apples and two cabbages every day.72. My neighbor Helen never talks to me. She is so ______(friendly)73. As we know, Zhang Jiajie is famous for the different _______ (shape) of mountains.74. David is good at drawing and he’s going to be an _______(art) when he grows up.75. The ______(wonder) ocean is the largest habitat in the world.76. If people don’t have breakfast in the morning, they will feel tired and get angry ______(easy)71. biggest 72. unfriendly 73.shapes 74. artist 75. wonderful 76. easily(2011?南京)B1. It’s _____(polite) to ask a lady about her age in western countries.2. The story _____ (it) is interesting, but it’s a little difficult for children.3. Look! The teenagers are making cards _____ (show) love for their mothers.4. Anna doesn’t like playing computer games. Sometimes she does it _____ (simple) to relax.5. Zhang Jike, a 23-year-old player, won the gold medal in the _____ (man) singles of the World Table Tennis Championships last month.6. In order to provide better services for foreigners during the 2nd Youth Olympic Games, lots of bus and taxi drivers are busy _____ (learn) English.1.impolite 2. itself 3. to show4. simply 5. Men’s6. learning【2011湖南永州】41. The ____ Sunday in May is Mother's Day. (two)42. The teacher told us not to go__ alone in the river, (swim)43. I want to be an__ when I grow up. (invent)44. Shouting in public is_. (polite)45. We are ____ about the good news. (excite)46. The___ we exercise, the healthier we'll get. (much)47. It is__ that many drinks are bad for our health, (say)48. As a student, we should listen to teachers_. (careful)49. It is very cold outside. You had better____ on a coat, (put)50. He told me he_ go to the Great Wall tomorrow, (will)答案:41. second
42. swimming
43. inventor
44. impolite
45. excited
48. carefully
50. would【2011?盐城】B.根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 66. My family live on the
(five)floor of the tall building.答案:fifth 67. Simon and Linda didn't tell us the news. They wanted to keep the secret to
(they).答案:themselves 68. Young
(read)are crazy about Guo Jingming's books.答案:readers 69. Listen! The lovely birds are singing nicely and
(soft)in the trees.答案:softly 70. Ricky had a
(please)trip to Lushan Mountain last spring.答案:pleasant【河北省2011】82. They have invited a_________(science) to give them a speech on space.83. Mrs. Chan told us to write as_________(care) as we could.82.scientist 83. carefully【2011江苏徐州】A)根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。41. If Simon _______ (have) time next weekend, he will go to the zoo.42. How _______(care) you are! You’ve knocked the cup off the table again!43. Yesterday was the _______ (hot) day of the year.44. It seemed that the victim had many ______ (enemy).45. I’m patient. I don’t mind _______ (wait) for people.41. has
42. careless
43. hottest
44. enemies
45. waiting【2011广西崇左】A.根据句子意思,写出下列句子括号内所给单词的正确形式。41.The children often get _______(noise) in the classroom after class .42.Sometimes he spends his weekend ________(fish).43.Several _______(foreign)came to visit our school last week.44.I think the red skirt looks as ______(good)as the green one .45.John just got his _____(driver) license.46.Look!Mrs Li is there. Let’s go and say hello to______(she)?47.My mother often_____(enjoy) the TV plays in the evening.48.Talking loudly in a library is very______(polite).41. noisy 42. fishing 43. foreigners
44. good 45.driver’s 46. her
47. enjoys 48. impolite【2011遵义】六、词汇部分(共8小题,每小题1.5分,计12分)【2011山东枣庄】第三节 短文填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)阅读短文,并用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词和情态动词等。把答案写在短文后61-70小题空白处。 Be sure to see this exhibition at the Lido Gallery. Amy Kim is
(consider) to be one of the best - known Chinese photographers in the world today, and some of her most famous photos 62
(be) in this exhibition. She really
(have) something for everyone. There _64_
(be) many great photos of the countryside. The few city photographs don't
65 (suc-ceed). I
(see) the same things every day and they don't
(interest) me as much. But this show
(come) from a world - class photographer. Whatever you
(not miss) this exhibition.61. _________ 62. _________63. _________64
_________65. _________66. _________67. _________68. _________69. _________70. _________答案:61. considered
65. succeed
67. interest
68.comes69. do 70. don’t miss【2011山东潍坊】五、词汇应用Brian was not good at public speaking. One day, he
(invite) to make a speech at a church. His
(young) sister, Ann knew he was nervous and tried to calm him down. &Don't worry. Everything
(be) fine. & When the day came, Brian's car had an accident on the way to the church. Luckily, he was not
(bad) hurt and arrived at the church on time. It was
(he) turn. When he stood up, hit coat became tangled with his chair. After a few 6
(minute), he finally began his speech. but he was so nervous that he dropped his book. Many people thought he would run, but he went on. Suddenly, people saw something
(run) down from his nose, blood! He stopped _9_ (speak) when he saw the blood. But he still tried to finish his still tired to finish his speech. Then Ann quietly moved to the front and handed him her handkerchief. Then she gave him a smile and
(return) to her seat,It was a
(real) simple gesture, and might be the
(simple). She just saw someonein need, and gave him a hand. In the end, Brian finished his talk, with more confidence.答案:1. was invited 2. younger 3. will be/is going to be 4. badly 5. his 7. minutes 7. unusual8. running 9. speaking 10. returned 11. really 12. simplest【2011?兰州】B)根据句义,用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Lucy usually enjoys
(she)in front of the mirror before leaving home.2. “ Why are you late for school again?” said his teacher
(angry). 3. My uncle lives on the
(twelve)floor of the building. 4. We all received an
(invite)to her wedding. 5. You can go
(cross)the street when the traffic lights turn green.1.herself 2. angrily 3. twelfth 4. invitation 5. across【2011江苏淮安】B)根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。9. They are trying to do something ______(help) the old.10. Sally prefers staying at home to ______(go) out on Sundays.11. How is your uncle? Please say hello to ____(he) for me.12. Nancy is too young to look after _______(she).Don’t leave her alone.13.Recently the drought(干旱) is serious in the ______(south) part of China.14. Today most students can go to high school for further _______(educate) in our country.15.We’re doing a lot of activities to celebrate the _____(ninety) birthday of the Communist Party of China(中国共产党) this year.Keys:9.to help
12.herself
13.southern
14.education
15.ninetieth【2011 山东烟台】C. 根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。11. What should we do to help the _________(home) people after the earthquake?12. We do lots of outdoor _________(active) when spring comes.13. By the time I got outside, the school bus __________ (leave).14. Tim was seen _________ (get) out of the subway at the station on Centre Street.15. I’ve bought a present for my father’s_________(forty)birthday.答案:11. homeless12. activities
13. had left
14. to get
15. fortieth【2011?无锡】四、词汇运用(本大题共10分,每小题1分)(A) 根据句意,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1. You can make a __________ (choose) among those programmes. 答案:choice2. The little girl came here by train all by __________ (she). 答案:herself3. The lady looks much younger in this __________ (fashion) dress. 答案:fashional4. Of the winters in recent years, last winter was the __________ (dry) one. 答案:driest5. The doctors in the hospital are trying a new __________ (treat) for cancer. 答案:treatment【2011?无锡】五、动词填空
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在答题卡标有题号的横线上。(本大题共10分,每小题1分)1. Xiao Li promised to chat with me on the Internet, but so far he __________ (not do) so. 答案:hasn’t done包含各类专业文献、中学教育、各类资格考试、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、14中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空等内容。 
 jiaoshi中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空_英语_初中教育_教育专区。用教学质量说话的校外辅导班 2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考真题解析版汇编...  (最新最全)2011年全国各地市中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空。(最新最全)2011年全国各地市中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之用所给词的...  2013年中考英语真题分类汇编---词汇(根据所给词填空)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。五、词汇运用 用括号内所给词的适当形式填空(每空不限一词)。(10 分) 【2013...  2013年中考英语真题分类汇编―词汇运用_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年中考英语...用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。 come true, lucky , shark...  2013年中考英语真题分类汇编―词汇运用_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年中考英语...小题 1 分,共 15 分) (A) 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词仅用一...  2011 年全国各地市 110 份中考真题解析版汇编 词汇运用之用所给词的适当形式填空 【2011?扬州】四、词汇运用(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,计 10 分) 根据句子意...  中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之根据汉语意思填词。...和所给中文提示,在空白处填入单词,每空限填一词。...用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空:在...  (最新最全)2011年全国各地市110份中考英语试题解析版汇编词汇运用之选词填空_中考...从所给单词中选出适当的词,并用其正确的语言形式填在标有题号的空白 处,使语...  份中考真题解析版汇编词汇运用之首字母填词【基础知识...单词填空(每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 请根据所给首...提示,写出空白处个单词的正确形式,每空限填一词。...

我要回帖

更多关于 英文单词填空 的文章

随机推荐