二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
从youtube弄来的视频,求大神翻译!
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-求大神帮忙翻译英文~~  To improve your reading habits, you must understand the characteristics of a good reader. First, the good reader usually reads rapidly. Of course, he does not read every piece of material at the same rate. But whether he is reading a newspaper or a chapter in a physics text, his reading rate is relatively fast. He has learned to read for ideas rather than words one at a time. Next, the good reader can recognize and understand general ideas and specific details. Thus he is able to comprehend the material with a minimum of effort and a maximum of interest. Finally, the good reader has in his command several special skills, which he can apply to reading problems as they occur. For the college student, the most helpful of these skills include making use of the various aids to understanding that most textbooks provide and skim-reading for a general survey.尽可能专业一些咩.灰常感谢.
vcFZ46JU91
想要改善你的阅读习惯,你必须懂得作为一个优秀的读者所必需的特质.首先,优秀的读者通常阅读速度很快.当然,他是不会以相同速率阅读每一段材料的.不过,无论是阅读新闻还是有关物理的文章,他的阅读速度相对较快.他已经学会读取大意而不会逐字逐句的阅读.其次,优秀的读者能识别并理解主旨大意和特定的细节.因此,他可以事半功倍地(以最小的努力获取最大的效益)理解阅读素材.最后,优秀的读者能够自行应用特殊的技巧来解决阅读中出现的问题.对于大学生来说,这些技能中,对理解能力最有帮助的包括,充分利用大多数文本提供的不同辅助理解的能力以及对调查报告的略读信息能力.希望对你有所帮助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求大神翻译_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,103贴子:
求大神翻译收藏
I have to write to you about the way you dress. I was a little intimidated to comment in person , so I am writing instead. I hope this doesn?t upset you , but something has to be done. I must appeal to you to start dressing like a mom. Your unique sense of fashion is more like a sister?s than a mother?s. Personally , it?s embarrassing to have a mom who dresses younger than I do. You wear T-shirts with torn jeans and your nose is pierced. My friends say it?s strange , but I think they?re being a little too negative. It?s most likely because their boyfriends think you are pretty. Still , if you want me to have any friends in this community , it is vital that you remove the ring from your nose and start dressing like the other moms. Don?t your peers ever show any concern? Don?t you remember how horrible being a teenager can be ? I feel awful because I think people of my age would rather tale to you than to me. Last week at the shopping center , I had the absolutely worst experience of my life. The young man who took our money asked if you were my older sister. I thought he would likely ask you out if I hadn?t said “Thanks , mom” to you. It was disgusting.
曾经有人贴出与这完全一样的帖子,也许你们是同学?
我不得不写一封关于你的穿衣打扮的信,我是一个有些害怕直接交流的人,所以我以写信取代。我希望真没有让你感到生气,但是一些事情必须要结束了。我恳求你开始打扮的像一个妈妈。你对于时尚独特的见解比起妈妈更像一个姐姐。对于我来说,有一个比自己打扮的更年轻的妈妈很尴尬。你穿着T恤和带洞的牛仔裤,还有鼻环。我的朋友们都说这个很奇怪,但是我觉得她们是因为男朋友说你很漂亮而否定你。
然而,如果你想让我在这个朋友圈里混下去,你把你的鼻环拿下来并且开始打扮的像其他妈妈一样是很重要的。
你的同事有没有表现出任何的关心?你还记不记得作为一个青少年是多么恐怖?我感觉很糟糕因为我认为我这个年龄的人宁愿在背后谈论的是你而不是我,(这个最后一句话不一定对…)
上个星期在购物中心,我经历了我这一生最糟糕的经历,那个收银员很想要问你,是不是我的大姐姐。我觉得要不是我说了妈妈谢谢你,他肯定会问出口,这真的很厌恶…
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求大神给翻译一下!!一个男子说:天鹅湖边鸟飞起,西家楼下有个女,口中含根小棍棍,尔字旁边有个你。请女友猜四个字。 女友说,你说的是不是:找字头上耍大刀,西下有女杨柳腰,明字不见半个月,尔子和人一般高。就看懂了几个是不是我还可以再抢救下?
两个说的都是。
看段子需要耗费的脑力越来越多了
!………就看懂个日你
回复7楼:糗百大神多啊
回复 7楼:精辟,复制了啊
回复10楼:欢迎
回复12楼:正解
段子水准越来了!
回复14楼:[哀怨][哀怨]
回复 15楼:秒回哇
回复16楼:正好看到
告诉25楼我爱她