two babies artrouble sleepingg beside their mother.

新青版2A_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
69页免费8页免费2页免费8页免费7页免费6页免费4页免费2页免费5页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢21页3下载券34页免费4页免费10页免费6页免费
新青版2A|新​概​念​青​少​版A
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:7.45MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Kalanoreno got their homepage
#header, #footer, .sidebar {display:width:100px}
#n, td, table { background: }
#main {border: background:
width:500 float:
padding-top:10 padding-left:0}
.content {background:#A4A4A4;}
#main{background:#A4A4A4}
scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#C5EBC9;
scrollbar-3dlight-color:#C5EBC9;
scrollbar-shadow-color:#C5EBC9;
scrollbar-highlight-color:#C5EBC9;
scrollbar-track-color:#C5EBC9;
scrollbar-arrow-color:
scrollbar-face-color:#C5EBC9}
{display:none}
#footer, #header {display: background:#A4A4A4}
#LYT{position: top:0 left:0}
#BLOG{position: height:580 top:207 left:444 width:365 overflow: text-align: font-family: font-size:11 color:}
a:link{color:#FAA505; text-decoration:}
a:visited{color:#FAA505; text-decoration:}
a:hover{color: text-decoration:}
b{color:#FF80C0;background:font-size:8text-transform:font-weight:letter-spacing:0}
i{color:#FBFF9F;font-size:8text-transform:font-weight:letter-spacing:1}
u{color:#00E1E1;font-size:8text-transform:font-weight:letter-spacing:1}
p table{width:350px}hr,font{display:}
{text-transform: font-family:V
font-size:12 border-bottom:4px dotted #FBFF9F; color:#FF80C0; letter-spacing:2 text-align:}
Introduction
Hello there Delaney, or guest. Welcome to my application for Tiord and Siord, the bouncing baby eyries. I put my heart and soul into this application and really hope that you'll enjoy reading it almost as much as I did making it! Within this text box, I have written out Tiord and Siord's personalities, likes and dislikes, background, story, themesongs, almost everything I could fit onto one petpage. I'm so glad for this opportunity, and really hope to be considered for adopting these cute little twins! But I'm rambling now. Please, read on, and discover the future I've planned for these adorable babies!Dear TNT, I made this app entirely by my own free will, and Delaney never hinted or stated that it was required. So please don't freeze us. =3
About Me (Off Neo)
Well, for starters I'm insane. Well, maybe that isn't a good way to start out. Let's start with my name. I'm Ember the Flying Squirrel, but you can just call me Ember. I'm a teenager and I live in the US. Aren't I specific? I'm quite the chatterbug and a social butterfly. Most of my friends call me "unique" or "special". And I still don't understand why they don't look me in the eye when they say it! ;3 I'm pretty much the same as I am on Neo when I'm off. Granted, I don't roleplay or play games with flying fruit or ice cream in real life, but I still have the same bubbly personality. My friends often call me "oblivious" or "innocent", but they're just crude baboons and wet sticks in the mud. xD
There are other things I enjoy besides Neo though, and that includes reading, writing, drawing, and playing my Alto Saxophone, who's name is Dewey. I'm active in my school band and in another orchestra and simply love music. I'm quite eccentric and curious by nature, which gets me into trouble a lot. Every now and then I babysit for neighbor's and friends, and I simply love small children.....but not in a creepy way. I have four siblings, and have a very old golden retriever/mix named Buddy. I used to have pet rats, and I hope to get more soon. But enough about me. I'm sure you're dying to find out more about Tiord and Siord! Oh, and if you'd like, I'd be happy to give you my contact information through neomail, I just don't like posting it here.
About Me (On Neo)
On Neo, I'm still Ember and I'm still a Flying Squirrel. I have two accounts:;; My main, and hopefully Tiord and Siord's future home!;; My only side account, the one Cekip is on, and one only used for roleplaying in my guild The Scarlet River. It's not used much, and pretty plain, considering it's brand new.
I'm on the council in both of my guilds, though my side account is still getting worked on and put back together, (my other account was frozen). Yes, sadly, I have been frozen. Two times before. I've been suspended once or twice, but never on this account or my side, but I have been warned once on this account for "posting off site links". Now that I'm starting to put together my permanent pets on this account, I'm being quite careful not to step even one toe back out of line.
On Neo, I enjoy playing games to earn neopoints, though only on this account, roleplaying and surfing on the boards, roleplaying in my guilds, and basically chatting with my friends. Typically, when I first get on, I check my neomails, check my pets, and then go off to my guild to find out the newest issues and gossip. Then it's off to the boards to find something interesting, do an art trade, rate an application, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary. xD
Application Design
Well, it's certainly cheerful, is it not? xD
This layout was designed to fit the more innocent side of Tiord and Siord. They've had a tough childhood, (which will be explained later), and I know most will find it hard to believe their just little kids. I wanted to bring out some of the childlike innocence they still possess, and make the layout a whole contradiction to their history and story. It might seem a little bright, but I like how it turned out. It lets people know that Tiord and Siord are twins, and quite the dynamic duo, and that inside, they are still just little babies! I used Microsoft paint to draw it, but all the coding credit goes to my friend Rainy, (rainy_rawr774). I hope you like it as well! =3
Meet the FamilyAltunah
Once a beautiful faerie lupe, Altunah once had it all. A prince charming, a pleasant life, everything a girl could ask for. Until it was all taken away. Now she roams the streets as an art thief, trying to find the men who killed her fiance. Altunah is quite the pessimist, and usually darkens the atmosphere when she walks into a room. She's quite open minded though, and observant to the point of seeing right into the hearts and secrets of most everyone she meets. She's nimble and quick on her paws, and is known as the "Gray Phantom" by law officials who try and catch her in the act. She doesn't seem to mind kids though, and looks forward to telling Tiord and Siord exciting stories about her newest robbery. Kalanoreno
A fallen angel, banished from heaven. Kal used to work in a league designed to stop demons from appearing in the living world. But he broke the most powerful of the angel law. He befriended one instead. Because of it, he was thrown out of the Sanctuary, (the place Angels live), and sentenced to life in Neopia. He doesn't seem to mind though. Kal is quite calm and laid back. He's a huge pushover, and caves in frequently when asked to do something. The twins should have no trouble at all snagging treats and goodies from him. xDCekip
Cekip is the korbat who finds Tiord and Siord when they're lost in the city, (see Story for details). After securing the little twin eyries a home, Cekip explored for a bit, before deciding to settle down with me as well. The little korbat is energetic and hyper, always bouncing off the walls or flying in circles. He has a very cutesy sort of personality, and uses it to his advantage. He hates fighting, and is usually good-natured. He's goofy to the point of almost being stupid, and rushes head on into things, which might be why he gets along so well with Tiord. He dots on young children, being quite young himself, and hopes to soon see Siord and Tiord join the family.
I'm sure you're wondering the status of my other petlookups and pages. It wouldn't seen fair, for Tiord and Siord to be the only ones with one! Right now, , and
have pet lookups. These are my permanent pets and will never be traded or adopted out. I'm working on Al's petpage, and Kal's is currently being occupied. I hope to paint Cekip ghost soon, so I'm waiting until I get his design and such before creating his page and petlookup. Rest assured though, Cekip is a permie, just like Al and Kal. =3
Tadarii and General_Clawfoot will soon be transferred over to a side account (listed in the "About Me - Off Neo" section), where I plan to house my mutants. They have no petpages or petlookups, but once they reach their permanent home I assure you I will start work on them immediately. I am working on banners for their pet lookups, and some examples can be viewed in the "Art" section.
Why Tiord and Siord?
It's no secret that babies are about the cutest things ever, right? Well, I think so. I absolutely love children, babies in particular. Toddlers are adorable, and I'm always babysitting the little three year old's across the street and around the corner. I have a sort of "mother hen" personality, and it only seems natural that I love baby pets. But I don't just love Tiord and Siord because of their color. I love them because of their names and character's as well. I myself am a triplet, so I love seeing other 'multiples' if you could call them that. The opportunity for twin eyries was impossible to resist. Having a brother and sister my own age also lets me really know how Tiord and Siord could feel about each other, being brother and sister, and I love the idea of being able to incorporate my thoughts and feelings as a sister and a sibling into Tiord and Siord. I couldn't have asked for two better cuties to roleplay and try to adopt!Why Ember?
Well, lets just throw this out in the open:
- I do not have a million neopoints nor will I probably ever
- I do not feed my pets (They stay in the Neolodge)
- And I hate customizing pets unless I can actually find something that goes with the pet's design.
But, even though there are a lot of things I don't do, I make up for them with the things that I accomplish. First, I'm quite active. I'm on for one or two hours everyday, whether it be to check neomails, roleplay, or read the latest Neopian Times. My pets will not "rot" and I have no intention of quitting or going on hiatus anytime soon.
Secondly, I'm both a roleplayer and an artist. I know those two qualities don't necessarily make the world's greatest owner, but I think if you find something to do with your pets, like writing about them or drawing them, they start to mean a little more to you than if they were just on an account. I know a lot of people aren't like this, but to me it feels like if you can't give a pet a personality of its own, or try and make it somewhat or your own, then it's just a trophy and you don't really care one way or another.
And finally, I'm actually going to care about Tiord and Siord. No, I don't mean feeding them everyday and playing with their toys or things like that, but yes, I do want them as my pets. Not because they're painted babies, but because I see all the possibilities for their characters and I would really love them. Not love like in the way you love a child or a sister or brother, but the kind of love you feel towards any sort of creation. Don't you always feel some sense of pride and accomplishment when you write up a new character and get to know him or her? Or get a sort of parental feeling of pride when you look at a new piece of artwork or a sculpture you made? After all that hard work, your persistence payed off, and it's almost as if it's like an old friend. You've been through the tough times designing the background, messing up, erasing, and starting over, but now that it's finally finished, you can look back and admire your work and feel good about it. That's the kind of feeling I get when I complete a new character for one of my pets. It may sound cheesy or fake to some, but honestly, that's what I feel, and I think it's a whole a lot better than people who gush about how much they "love" their pets, and then forget about them a month or two later. It's not that owners who don't do these things are really bad, I just think that making a character and really working hard to make a pet your own is the truest form of "love" you could possibly give.
Boy, do I have some big things planned for Tiord and Siord. First of, what are two cute pets without cute petpets? Both Tiord and Siord will be getting petpets. Tiord's is a plushie Mazzew, named Patch. Siord's is a Nuk, named Ariam. Both petpets will be explained later in the application and can both be found in my gallery now.
Now, what else could I possibly do with these little cuties? Well, for starters, I'm going to enter both of them in the Beauty Contest. I've never entered before, seeing as how I haven't had too many permanent pets, but I hope to enter some art of both of the twins in the contest. And who knows? Hopefully they'll walk away with a shiny gold trophy! Examples of my art can be found under the 'Art' section of this app.
And finally, I think that I'm going to train up Tiord and have Siord read books. Why you ask? Because it fits they're personalities? Tiord's always running off on adventures, and she loves to get pumped and work out on Krawk Island or Mystery Island. Some codestones of mine can be found in my gallery, and I'm hoping to boost Tiord's stats to make her an invincible little explorer. Siord, who prefers reading to getting hot and sweaty, will be my little bookworm. I hope to get him to read most of the books around Neopia, and have started saving up to buy him some. I already have a few, which can be found in my gallery. Let's just hope he doesn't get too smart from all those books. He is just seven after all. xD
In no way, shape, or form do my plans ever include trading or adoption. Tiord and Siord will always stay on this account, and if the need rises that they should have to leave, I would make another account and safely transfer them there.ProfilesTiordAge: 7 years oldSpecies: EyrieOccupation: Being adorable. xD None.Interests: Tea parties, eating cakes and candies, going exploring.Family: Siord, twin brother. Love: She dreams about being a princess and meeting her prince charming one day. But right now, she's too little!Petpet: Patch, a Plushie MazzewSize: About two feet tall.Quote: -Come on, let's check it out!- SiordAge: 7 years oldSpecies: EyrieOccupation: None. He's too young. ;3Interests: Reading, Flying, Listening to classical musicFamily: Tiord, twin sisterLove: He doesn't care for anyone and isn't interested in the least.Petpet: Ariam, a Nuk.Size: About two feet tall.Quote: -I'd rather not.- PersonalitiesT;
With spunk, bravery, and a great fear of heights, Tiord is one little eyrie that could never be compared to others. She's very straightforward about her thoughts and actions, often jumping ahead into something without even stopping to think it through all the way. Tiord is quite the troublesome little brat, always sticking her beak in things where it shouldn't be, always getting into trouble, and always having a good time. She's sweet, and her curiosity is of innocent origin. She cares strongly for her brother, and feels almost motherly towards Siord. She's always watching out for him, and truly loves him with all her heart. Although she comes of as an idiot some times, and who wouldn't, being compared to Siord, Tiord is just always looking for a good time. She loves playing with anyone and everyone, whether it be the bugs in the backyard or the baby lupe down the street. Fun-loving, and with a very large sweet tooth, Tiord is always the first to race out the door for an adventure, and the first back in when the chocolate chip cookies are down baking in the oven!S;
Do you remember back when you were in elementary school and there was this little kid in your class who knew everything, and everyone called him a smart-alack? Well, that's exactly like Siord. Though he's young, he can already read way above his age group level, and its a major past time for him. Siord himself is very aloft and indifferent, acting like he doesn't care about most everything. He's collected and calm, but can be a bit of a pushover, and although he's smart, sometimes he makes the weirdest statements. He has a strange sense of humor, and says the most hilarious things with a straight face, which makes people around him unable to tell if he's serious are not. He can be quite sarcastic at times, mostly when annoyed, though he doesn't really have a temper, so this rarely happens. Siord is the type of person that it's impossible to feel awkward around, because he gives off such a low-key vibe. That's probably why he gets along so well with Tiord, and really, she's the only one that he really opens up to. He wants to get stronger, after all that's happened to him, but believes that the way to do so is to strengthen his mind, and then his spirit.
PetpetsPatch
-- Tiord's Petpet --
Patch is a bit of a worry wart. Well, maybe that's an understatement. The little guy is an accident waiting to happen. He's constantly falling off of something, running into things, or tripping over his own paws. He's clumsier than an Ixi on ice! Tiord is constantly running to Kal or Altunah to stitch him back up, and little Patch always seems to have some sort of hole in him. And who could blame the little guy, when Tiord drags him along on all her wild adventures. Not that the little scaredy-cat minds. He loves Tiord, and she always snuggles up close with him to fall asleep every night. It'd be sweet, if Patch didn't stop whimpering about monsters under the bed. ;3Ariam
-- Siord's Petpet --
After reading about the Zodiac and different star signs, Siord decided to name his Nuk after the Fire Sign, Aries, combing the words 'Aries' and 'Ram' to make Ariam. The little Nuk is very calm and collected, like his neopet. Ariam is content to sit back and watch the stars with Siord, or read over his shoulder as the little eyrie completes a novel or two. The little Nuk can also be very protective though, and being named after the Fire Sign, he has a very loud and fiery attitude when it comes to protecting those around him. The cutie has a strong sense of justice, and when Siord takes him along on his adventures with him and his sister, he always walks ahead, eyes on the lookout for danger. Siord isn't as affectionate as Tiord is with Patch, but you can tell he loves the little Nuk, always petting the spot between the petpet's horns, or slipping him carrots at dinner. And Ariam returns the affection just as placidly, a companion to talk to when Siord's down, or a shoulder to cry on when times get too tough.Likes and DislikesTiord
? Going on adventures
? Exercise and TrainingSiord
? Salty Snacks
? Reading books
? FlyingTiord
? Salty Foods
? Mud and Dirt
? The Organization
? RainSiord
? The Organization
? StormsDesign
Well, as anyone can plainly see, Tiord and Siord are just kids. They're toddlers, and I don't really think small children should have strange piercings, or battle scars, or any sort of weird markings. That's why I didn't go far when creating a custom design for Tiord and Siord. It just seemed unnatural. I mean, you don't see many kids today with huge loops through their ears, or strange amulets are things like that. Besides, I like the actual baby eyrie colors and didn't think that I should change them. I did however, want to make it possible to differentiate between Tiord and Siord. So, I used something simple. I made Siord have bright, baby blue colored eyes, and made Tiord have light pink colored eyes. This way, not only are their genders specified from the color of their eyes, you can also tell them apart when they're together. I think that's the only sort of change in their design they need, and think that they get along just fine with just slightly different eyes. ;3 Story
This is a story about Tiord and Siord's journey to excape the Organization. At this point, they've been traveling for about a month, and have finally reached a city.
Speech = bold----------------------------------
The sun was just peeking over the horizon, making the sky glow faintly with the hues of beautiful pinks, oranges, and soft golds.
The winding dirt path that had wound through the countryside fell away to a paved road, and an industrial metal sign was placed on the roadside, informing its readers that they were about to enter "Central Neopia". The bustling city was packed with coffee shops, bakeries, office buildings, hotels, everything that you could possibly want to find, all in one place. And now, at about 6 'o clock in the morning, the city was beginning to buzz with activity as more and more Neopians rose from their slumber to start off a new day. Along that very dirt path walked two weary travelers. They looked identical from a distant, and perhaps a tired traveler might mistake it for a mirage or an illusion, two images of one being. Oh, but these travelers were very much their own, one with sparkling pink eyes, the other with dull blue ones. Each had soft, creamy yellow feathers, and pale, smooth green mane, the color returning again only at the tip of their small tails. Both had large, pointed ears, and a small, sharp looking beak. Their tiny wings were folded against their sides, and you could tell by the way they stumbled over the loosely packed dirt that they hadn't stopped in a long period of time. The baby eyries continued on their way, with one carrying just a simple brown sack, the other dragging her feet across the dirt, looking forward hopefully towards the city, which loomed nearer and nearer as they drew closer.We're almost there. The one with the pink eyes sighed, relief coloring her high pitched tone. Her enthusiasm seemed to increase with the words she spoke. Her steps became more determined, and she stood straight and tall, increasing the speed of their pace.
The other, with his blue eyes slightly covered by his drooping eyelids, let a yawn escape his beak.Please, not so fast Tiord. We've been traveling for hours. The city isn't going anywhere. His tone was exasperated, and slightly irritated. Lack of sleep usually had that effect on people. The twins made their way past the sign, reaching the edge of the city, where the dirt gave way to pavement, and small shops and dilapidated homes lined the streets. Let's rest here. Tiord said, pointing to a very old, creepy looking shop. Siord rolled his eyes, grabbing Tiord's tail between his beak as she started to walk towards the building, pulling her back before releasing her.Let's go somewhere more.....friendly.
He muttered, eying the old grey Shoyru that had come to open the shop, who gazed at them with a hungry, wicked look.
Siord pushed Tiord along a little faster, breathing a sigh of relief as the tattered buildings fell away to bright, cheerful shops and tall office buildings. He could smell the scents of a bakery, and almost rushed into a deli that had the most enticing aroma he had ever smelled.
Tiord walked ahead of him, and Siord could tell she was just about dead on her feet.
Down the road ahead, he could faintly make out a peaceful looking park, the perfect place for them to curl beneath the shade of the trees to get some shut eye.We can stop there.
Tiord flapped her wings in delight, racing forward with new found energy, down the street and right through the gates of the city park. She stumbled gratefully onto the fresh, cool grass, stretching out in a damp, but pleasant spot under the branches of a tall tree.
Siord followed her at his own pace, lying down gratefully.
Tiord scooted over to his side, the way she always did, when they slept, and draped one wing over him protectively. And both fell asleep in a matter of minutes.Hello? Hello? Kiddo?
A strange voice had interrupted his dream, and Siord twitch, eyes flickering open to find a pair of bright green eyes right in his face. He flinched back, and saw for the first time who had woken him. It looked like a bat of some sort.....a book he had read said it was called a korbat. This one had soft white fur, and blue leathery wings. Its ears were blue as well, and it wore a tattered green scarf. Look who's finally awake. Hey there, sleeping beauty, the stranger chuckled, and Siord looked wildly around for Tiord, to find her sitting beside him, grinning. She caught his eye and explained,This is Cekip. He said he saw us lying here and wanted to make sure we were alright. He's super nice! She reassured her brother, smiling gleefully at this....Cekip.
Siord got to his feet, stretching out his sore muscles.What do you want? He asked, and their new acquaintance shrugged, ruffling the top of his head.Just thought you two might be hungry! Wanna join me for a bite to eat? The way he spoke was oddly cheerful and joyful. It reminded Siord of his sister, only this guy looked like more of an idiot, even compared to Tiord. Before he could answer, Tiord was already making plans.Sure, we haven't eaten in forever. Can we go someplace cheap? We only have ten neopoints left to spend, she asked, still beaming. Siord rolled his eyes. Only Tiord could say something so depressing with a contradicting, happy tone and an adorable sparkle in her eyes. Cekip nodded, patting the toddler on the back.
Of course! Let's go get hotdogs from the stand at the corner. Best in the city! Then he spread his wings and flapped once...twice, and lifted himself into the air, long, pointed tail streaming out behind him. Siord frowned. This guy couldn't just walk like every other normal person? Tiord watched with a mixture of awe and apprehension. He looked so happy and carefree, but flying wasn't her cup of tea. The both scrambled after the other neopet, following as fast as they could on their short, stubby legs. Cekip turned a corner, and then landed clumsily on the sidewalk, tripping as his feet touched the ground and falling flat on his face. Tiord giggled as they approached, Siord flicked his tail, unamused. Or at least, you couldn't tell the difference. The korbat quickly hopped back up on his feet, and started for the small food stand ahead of them, the most mouth-watering aroma drifting delicately through the air towards them as they approached. Cekip stood up on tip toes to reach the counter, ordering himself an extra large chilli and cheese dog. The kougra behind the counter prepared the food quickly, and Cekip paid for his, nodding thankfully while stepping back to let the twins order.
Siord glanced over the large sign that had the prices written across them. The only thing they could afford was one plain hotdog, nothing on it. He sighed. They'd have to share. Tiord opened her beak to say something, but Siord quickly covering her mouth with his tail, speaking to the kougra behind the counter.
One plain hotdog please, he said, and the kougra went about preparing the food.I wanted ketchup, Tiord whined, and Siord shook his head.
We don't have enough money for that. Tiord pouted as he handed the cashier the money, and took their hotdog gratefully. Cekip waddled off towards a bench to sit down and enjoy his food, and Siord followed, pushing Tiord along.
Come on, I'll give you the bigger half, He promised, climbing up onto the bench, and helping Tiord hop up beside him. He split the hotdog down the middle with a click of his beak, giving his sister the bigger half and taking a bite of his own. It was delicious, the best food they'd had in days.
Cekip watched as the two baby eyries dug ravenously into their food, the meat disappearing all too quickly before their eyes. But they seemed perfectly content when it was gone, slumping back against the bench in a sort of peaceful position.Where do you guys live? Outside the city? he asked, wondering if the twins had gotten lost in the city.Nope! We're look'n for our Mommy. She told us to go find a new life. Tiord explained, beaming as her mother was mentioned. She always made her smile. Cekip looked confused. Siord started to fill him in.We don't know why, but our mother was kidnapped. She wrote us a letter, stating that we were to run away and find a new place to live until she escaped. We don't know what took her, or what's following us, but right now, we're orphans.... He trailed off, Cekip's face a mask of horror and sympathy. An awkward silence stretched between them, and Siord observed that the korbat seemed to be thinking very hard about something. Both of the baby eyries nearly jumped off the bench when all of a sudden Cekip cried out, I've got it!
Siord, not used to being surprised, rubbed his ears to stop his eardrums from shaking.Not so loud. What have you got? He asked, confused. By the look on Tiord's face, she was just as confused as he was.The place you can stay! I have a few friends of mine that said there was a girl in a neighborhood outside the street that had recently said she was looking to adopt! She'll love you. Siord couldn't believe his ears. Tiord jumped to her feet, bouncing up and down with excitement.You really mean it Kippy? Really? Really? She asked, her smile radiant. Siord rolled his eyes at the nickname, but he too, held his breath as the korbat grinned, and then nodded.Of course I do. I can point you in the right direction even. You just keep going down this road, Mainstreet, pass the bookstore and chocolate factory, and then the main road curves off into a residential area. Her house is in there. Ask the neighbor's about this guy named Kal. That's who my friend said had told him about his owner looking to adopt. He had come into town to buy groceries. Tiord immediately hopped down from the bench, spinning around quickly to give Cekip her gratitude.Thank you so much! And then she started to race off down the street. Siord unfurled his wings, and flapped a few times, taking off from the bench. He glanced back down at Cekip, who grinned and gave him a thumbs up.
Siord returned the smile, nodding his head, which Cekip took as a thank you, and then flew off after his sister, towards their new lives. They had no idea what was in store for them, or what they were getting into, but if it was a place to call home, they'd take it. Anyplace was better than the streets. And now, they were a step closer to finding out who took their mother and to finally living normal lives once more.
It was a dark, chilly night in mid-October when they came. A crescent moon hung between the small dots of light that filled the night sky, shining down upon the small forest where an old cottage stood, nestled in the trees. Dark shadows moved outside the cabin, and soon, one had picked the lock, and crept inside. It was peaceful and calm. The house was only one room, a low, dying fire in the hearth, a small kitchen table, two beds. On one, a beautiful golden eyrie lay, unaware of the intruders. On the other, two small babies, twins, lay curled around one another, slumbering innocently, as clueless to the infiltration as their mother. The dark figures pounced, and as the sun rose early the next morning, there was no sign of the mother eyrie, and the only clue to her whereabouts were scribbled, as if frantically, on a piece of paper next to the slumbering children:
My beloved Children,
Please, do not look for me. I am safe for the time being. You must run, get far away from home, and never return. I've gone to visit some old friends, but they aren't nice people, and if you are ever contacted by someone who looks evil, or has a crimson eye color, escape as quickly as possible. Don't talk to strangers and travel during the night, where darkness will hide your tracks. Travel safely and protect one another, and one day I promise to find my way back to you. I love you both. Please be safe,
Your Mother.
That was the last Tiord and Siord ever heard of their mother, and as soon as they awoke that morning, shattered and grief stricken, they set out to escape as she had ordered them to do. They did not know that their mother had been part of an Organization, an Organization now determined to track them down, or for what purpose, but they ran anyway. And thus, Tiord and Siord were thrust into the real world, and began the journey that would take them to their future home, and lives.
Tiord and Siord soon found the road to freedom from their persecution difficult. The threat of an unknown force loomed over them, and during the day, they barely got any sleep, cries or their mother and fear of the thing that took her keeping them awake. At night, the shadows seemed even more sinister, and the only comfort that could be found was the soft glow of the moon. Tiord was by far more optimistic, leading the way fearlessly, asking for directions, finding shortcuts, and always trying to keep her brother's spirits up. As the days grew into weeks, day after day, Siord's spirits sunk lower and lower, and after they had traveled through spooky swamps, creepy forests, blazing hot deserts, and perilous oceans, he'd just about given up all hope that they would ever find the perfect place for them. They stumbled into a city, and as luck would have it, ran into what Siord later called, 'A guardian angel'.
In the city, the savior that steered Tiord and Siord in the right direction was a jolly korbat by the name of Cekip. They followed the young neopet's advice and stumbled upon a snug little neighborhood just outside the city. There, a cozy neohome stood, waiting for the little cuties to arrive.
This home had it all. It was safe, and they were quickly adopted in by an all to friendly flying squirrel, and her other pets, a fallen angel, and a depressed looking art thief. The babies had finally found a safe place to live and grow up. And the best part was, that they could try and find their mother as well. Together, they're still trying to find out who took their mother, and why it happened, but for now, they're both content to play around and go on many more fantastic adventures.
Themesongs
Haven't you ever been walking down the road and thought you'd love to have a themesong playing in the background of your life? I know I'd love the Mission Impossible Theme playing every time I took a step. xD
These are songs that I think fit Tiord and Siord's personalities and their past experiences. It might not seem like "normal baby music" but then again, Tiord and Siord haven't had the most "normal" childhood. I suggest you look them up and give them a listen, since they're by some of my favorite artists and really are outstanding songs.
TiordNot Gonna Get Us by t.a.T.u
Not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
Not gonna get us!
Starting from here, let's make a promise
You and me, let's just be honest
We're gonna run, nothing can stop us
Even the night that falls all around us
Soon there will be laughter and voices
Beyond the clouds, over the mountains
We'll run away on roads that are empty
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you
Nothing can stop us, not now, I love you
They're not gonna get us,
they're not gonna get us
they're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us, gonna get us, gonna get us..
(Not gonna get us)
They're not gonna get us (gonna get us, gonna get us!)
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us, gonna get us.
Not gonna get us
NOT GONNA GET US, GONNA GET US!
(Not gonna get us)
Get Us, get us..
(Not gonna get us)
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
We'll run away, keep everything simple
Night will come down, our guardian angel
We rush ahead, the crossroads are empty
Our spirits rise, they're not gonna get us
My love for you, always forever
Just you and me, all else is nothing
Not going back, not going back there
They don't understand,
They don't understand us
Not gonna get us, gonna get us, gonna get us
(gonna get.. get us.)
Not gonna get us (gonna get.. gonna get..)
Not gonna get us, gonna get us..
Not gonna get us
they're not gonna get us
they're not gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
(Not gonna get us)
They're not gonna get us, gonna get us
They're not gonna get us
(Not gonna get us)
Not gonna get us, get us
Not gonna get us, get us
Not gonna get us
I think this song represents Tiord perfectly. As they run away from their homes and the organization that's trying to find them, Tiord and Siord are confused and very inexperienced in the real world. But through it all, Tiord stays optimistic and her determination eventually leads the twins to a new home. She tries very hard to hide the doubt and fright of not knowing anything at all about the world, and hates her limited knowledge. But she also understands that crying over something won't give it to you, and after her mother's disappearance she's taken on a lot of responsibility. Even though she's reckless and rushes into things, she realizes her brother's fragile state and tries everything in her power, though it might be small, to help him by maintaining her cheerful exterior.
SiordMy Place in This World by Micheal W. Smith
The wind is moving
But I am standing still
A life of pages
Waiting to be filled
A heart that's hopeful
A head that's full of dreams
But this becoming
Is harder than it seems
Feels like I'm
Looking for a reason
Roamin' through the night to find
My place in this world
My place in this world
Not a lot to lean on
I need your light to help me find
My place in this world
My place in this world
If there are millions
Down on their knees
Among the many
Can you still hear me?
Hear me asking
Where do I belong?
Is there a vision
That I can call my own?
Show me, I'm
Looking for a reason
My place in this world
My place in this world
Not a lot to lean on
My place in this world
My place in this world
Lookin' for a reason
My place in this world
My place in this world
Not a lot to lean on
My place in this world
My place in this world
Lookin' for a reason
My place in this world
My place in this world
This song represents Siord because he's the twin mostly devastated by his mother's disappearance. He takes on a very unemotional attitude because of it, and becomes quite indifferent and aloft. In reality, he's very scared of leaving his home and of the overwhelming threat that someone, or something, is after them. He depends a lot on Tiord, though doesn't like to say or acknowledge it. He starts to doubt the reason they were actually born, if their lives are going to turn out like the way they have been, and is the one that is the most relieved and comfortable when they arrive in their new home.Adventure Log
Do you ever remember when you were a kid and you absolutely loved to go on wild adventures around the neighborhood? You'd find a new secret hideout, or explore an evil neighbor's yard? Well, Tiord and Siord have these sort of adventures, being kids, and they've been ever so kind to write down some of them in their Adventure Log. Check it out!Roleplay Sample
A roleplay sample between me and my friend, Rainy. She used her baby cybunny, Okorin, and I decided to try out Tiord and Siord. ;3
Speech = bold
Our posts are seperated by dividers.----------------------------------Get down from there!
A high pitched voice rang through the crisp, early morning atmosphere. The sun shone down brightly through the trees, casting strange shapes as the shadows and dots of light mixed together. Bird's chirped to one another happily,
creating a rich sounding chorus that complimented the wind's steady whisper through the forest branches.Siord, I said come down! The voice shouted again. It's tone was anxious, and slightly annoyed. And it belonged to a cute little eyrie. She was obviously small, a
toddler, with soft, creamy yellow feathers, and a light green mane. Her wings were folded at her back, and she clicked her beak nervously, bright pink eyes looking up towards the canopy of the trees that surrounded her. There, another baby of the same species hovered, flapping his wings lazily, peering at the different colored leaves and
closing his baby blue eyes as the wind washed over him, a content and happy look on his face.
Siord! The other whined again. Th only the color of their eyes disrupted the likeness.Tiord, I'm fine, Siord assured her.But- she started to protest, fretting as most sisters will do with their siblings. The little boy sighed, and with a grudging look in his eyes, drifted back to the ground, landing beside his sister.Please don't fly away suddenly like that! You gave me a heart attab! Siord butted her shoulder lightly.
Attack. Heart attack. Sorry, I won't do it again. Where are we going anyway? You just said it was someplace fun.
Tiord's whole demeanor changed. A determined look appeared in her eyes, and anticipation and excitement seemed to heat the air around them. I heard Sammy Lupe and Bella Buzz talking about it. They said it was a place all kids could meet in secret, like a hidden club house. They said it was a club and there was lots of cool toys there. Siord twitched his beak, shrugging. He didn't really care either way.Lead the way, he murmured, and Tiord streaked ahead, tail waving frantically in the wind behind her. Siord followed her down the forest path, glancing around warily. Tiord always jumped into things without thinking, which usually got them into trouble. Hopefully this would be one adventure that didn't end with them getting grounded.----------------------------------
Okorin leaned forward, his pink nose twitching and whiskers quivering. He stared down at himself in a pool of rain water, gathered on the club house floor. He straightened himself up, looking around. There was no place better then the 'ol club house. It was deep underground, a small, sphere-shaped area cut from the earth and sheltered by the roots of the huge oak tree above. He looked up at the entrance, a small hole that only the kids could fit through. There were toys to play with, nooks and crannies to hide in, dark tunnels to explore, all under the earth.
He hopped forward, tall ears alert. He heard voices. Someone was coming!
Okorin bounded to the corner of the club house, waiting to suprise whoever entered the secret room. Ge giggled, flattening his back against a crumbling wall of soil.----------------------------------
With a bumbling enthusiasm only a small child could have, Tiord raced down the dirt path, glancing here and there, not with nervousness, as Siord was, but with a searching look.I know it's around here somewhere. Bella Buzz said it was under some big oak tree that they'd marked. Siord glanced around as well, and then paused, something shiny catching his eye as the sun hit it. The path curved around a bend, but just at the corner, a tall oak tree stood, it's branches spread out like a many legged squid. Hanging from one branch was a small spinning top, red with glittered stars.
This must be it! Sammy said that Peter Pteri put his top on a branch so he could find it.! Tiord started to look around the roots, and then gave a cry of delight.Here! I found an entrance! She stumbled down it, Siord close at her heels, eyes trying to adjust to the new gloomy darkness. ----------------------------------
Okorin's huge, innocent blue eyes glittered with excitement. He watched as the two little eyries tumbled into the club house, and just as they both looked around he made his move.Boo! Okorin cackled, hopping out oh his hiding place. He raced around the siblings, giggling.
Finally, he settled, reaching up with one paw and rubbing at his ears. He grinned at Tiord and Siord. He placed his paw back on the ground, tapping it impatiently. He could never sit still.Welcome to the club house! I'm Okorin!----------------------------------
Tiord about jumped right out of her feathers as the little cybunny jumped from his hiding place. Siord barely batted an eyelash, watching as the Cybunny bounced around them with a bored look in his eyes. Well, the look he always had anyway. Tiord giggled. This guy was pretty funny. He looked like he had a he couldn't stop moving. Thanks! I'm Tiord, and this is my brother Siord. She introduced them both, smiling happily. Siord nodded curtly to acknowledge the introduction. So this is the club house? Wow, she murmured, awestruck, looking around the cavern. Light poked through the roots, so the room wasn't completely dark, and the floor was littered with toys and interesting objects. She paused on the far end of the room, gazing down one of the tunnels.Where does this lead? Are there lots? She asked, her sense of adventure rising. Siord frowned. Oh great. Now her hopes were up. And that gleeful light had come to her eyes. If it was one thing Tiord loved, it would have to be somewhere new to explore. Another adventure. And she dragged him and whoever she could find with her. ----------------------------------
Okorin nodded excitedly, hopping over to one of the tunnels. Yeah, they lead all over! This one goes to Monica Meerca's house, and if you go through that one over there you end up right by the river! he beamed, and then grabbed a ball off the floor gently in his mouth and hurled it at Tiord.Think fast, Tiord! Okorin giggled, and then bounced over to Siord.Why the long beak, Siord? Dont you think this place is awesome? Okorin grinned, batting Siord's shoulder with his paw.----------------------------------
Tiord gaped at the tunnels, amazed, before suddenly a rubber ball came flying towards her. She batted it aside with her wing just before it hit her, and laughing merrily, ran to retrieve it. Siord glanced around at the little cybunny. He wasn't used to this....familiarity. He tried to smile slightly, hoping it didn't come of as a grimace. It's very nice. I'm sure everyone will have a blast playing here. Tiord bounced over, carrying the ball in her beak. She dropped it at Okorin's feet, before starting to ask the questions that were dying to slip off her tongue. Hey do you wanna go exploring?" Siord sighed quietly. Here it comes. "Can we go down one of those tunnels? Let's go on an adventure. Please! We can try and find buried treasure. Wouldn't that be awesome? She babbled on and on, not giving either other baby a chance to get in a word until finally Siord batted her with his wing, giving her an exasperated look, before she got the message and shut up.----------------------------------Sure! I dunno if there's any, um, treasure, but if there isnt we can pretend! We could be, like, pirates! Okorin gasped, then poked Siord with his paw.Captain Siord and his, um, co-captain Tiord, and me...um...
He glanced at Tiord, shuffling his paws. His fur was snowy white, seemingly immune to the dirt, moss, and damp wood floor of the club house.What should I be?----------------------------------
Siord shrugged while Tiord plopped down to think.
Hmmm, you should be, what's that they call 'em Siord? First-something.
Siord yawned, blinking his eyes sleepily. He'd much rather be outside flying than in this damp cave. But he never could deny Tiord anything.First-Mate. He said, and Tiord nodded enthusiastically.That's like, head of the whole crew or something! Come on, let's go, she raced down a tunnel she had picked at random. Siord got up to follow her, flicking his tail at Okorin to follow.Come on. Now that she'd excited, there's no use not going along with her. And with that, he followed his sister down the small dirt tunnel, a resigned, but bemused look upon his face.
All Art Examples and art of Tiord and Siord can be found on this page:AdoptablesBlueGreenYellowRedBabyToy Box Fan Art
Wow! They look absolutely amazing! Thanks so much Doom (doomurs). ;3
Thank you Rainy (rainy_rawr774)! Tiord looks so cute in this picture! I wonder if she's looking for Siord? xD
....And here's Siord! xD
Guess we found him. ;3 Thanks so much, Chy (tiffnchy)!
(Drag into URL for full version)Dedications
I've dedicated my font to Tiord and Siord!
Drag to URL for better view.
I've dedicated my lookup to Tiord and Siord.
And finally, my gallery. It's plain, but it has codestones, books, and Ariam and Patch in it.
Click !Referrals
Hey, Delaney. I'm Rainy. You probably don't know me and never will, but if I only get to tell you one thing, it would be that Ember should be the one to adopt your adorable eyrie twins. I'm not exaggerating when I say that she's a super talented roleplayer. We have several one on one roleplays going and her characters always defeated mine in the battle of amazingness. XD I know that she would roleplay Tiord and Siord - well, let's just say I would demand that she did because I have a baby cybunny named Okorin that needs some friends. :3
Ember is also an amaaaazing drawer. We have the exact same kind of tablet and I cannot. Figure. Out. How she can draw the way she does. It just blows me away. I coded the layout she made for her application, and when she first sent it at me I was feeling a little...I don't know...not talented? XD I'm more of a doodler myself but Ember is a full-blown artist and I know that she would enter her babies in the beauty contest. I know I would vote for her...well, I'd do that even if her drawing was terrible because I'm so darn nice and she's so darn spiffy, but...that's not the point. ;D
I'm into pet trading but I know that Ember isn't. I'd catch her. XD I know she would never trade Tiord or Siord and, trust me, I'd be pretty mad if she did. -twitch- I got her Kal, her white shoyru, and I know that he's gone to a good home. Even if I have to remind her to stick him in the Neolodge sometimes, (XD), I have not a thought that she would trade him off or put him up for adoption.
If Ember dosen't end up adopting your twins I plan on buying her a baby paint brush or two myself. She deserves a gorgeous and fun pet more then anyone I know and I wouldn't hesitate blowing my whole bank account on her. That reminds me, I totally need to ask her what petpets she would get Tiord and Siord so I can go buy them...o.O
-twirls- Hmm...what else can I say other then that she's utterly awesome? I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, and I definitely do. Ember is one of the most amazing people I've ever known and she really deserves to adopt your eyries. I hope that you consider her as their future mom and take my little speech into consideration. =D
- Rainy {rainy_rawr774}
Awww! Rainy! She's so sweet! -glomps her-
Ember is applying for your pets? OK, so what's the problem here. The minute Ember applies, you should give them to her. There's no way anyone else can be a better owner than her.
Ember is one of my closest online friends, and one of the most literate, coolest people I know. I know for sure that she'd make the perfect owner for Siord and Tiord. She's caring, loving and truly loves to roleplay, so there's no way S&T will be lying in a cupboard covered in dust. There's no person I can think of that would be more perfect for them. PICK EMBER! -balloons and confetti-
- Her awesome shape-shifting friennd, Shadow (hp_rocks_sp)
Thanks so much Shadow! You're an awesome friend. ;3Outro
Alright. That's it. Everything about Tiord and Siord all on one page. I'd like to thank you again, guest, and Delaney, if you're reading this application for you're cute little babies! I know it was long, and you might have gotten through half way. xD
I had so much fun making this application, and can only hope that Tiord and Siord will soon come join my little neopet family. If you have any further questions, or problems with something, please neomail either of my accounts, since I get on both daily. Awards
You've clicked on a link that will take you outside of . We do not control your destination's website, so its rules, regulations, and Meepit defense systems will be different! Are you sure you'd like to continue?
It is a journeyI must face...alone.*dramatic music*
I want to stay on Neopets,where the dangers ofMeepit invasion are taken seriously.
You've clicked on a link that will take you outside of . We do not control your destination's website, so its rules, regulations, and Meepit defense systems will be different! Are you sure you'd like to continue?
I want to stay on Neopets,where the dangers ofMeepit invasion are taken seriously.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of
& .& denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved. |
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the

我要回帖

更多关于 trouble sleeping 的文章

随机推荐