一道英语句子翻译题(翻译)急急急急 在线等!!!!!!!!!!!!

急急急急急 一道英语翻译题_百度知道
急急急急急 一道英语翻译题
翻译:这个演讲包括一些有趣的思想。(contain)要用到括号里的词。
提问者采纳
This speech contains many instreseting thought.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
this presentation contains aot of interesting points/ideas. (&-都可以)okay啦~
speach contains some interesting ideas
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题,一道,在线等,急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语选择题,一道,在线等,急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.He was seen ___into the roomA.steal
B.stealing
提问者采纳
B.stealingbe see doing
被看见做某事
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
选择题的相关知识
其他4条回答
B.stealingbe see doing
被看见正在做做某事
他被看见偷偷溜进房间里。选B
A他被看到溜进了房间。因为steal into是短暂性动词,而且前面的动词是was,用steal更合适,表示动作发生的整个过程see sb do sth看见某人做某事see sb doing sth 看见某人正在做某事(一般这里面的动词是延续性动词)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急在线等 一道英语选择题_百度知道
急急急在线等 一道英语选择题
e's got himself into a dangerous situation______he is likely to lose control over the plane!!!!!.请写一下涉及到的知识点 谢谢
提问者采纳
e's got himself into a dangerous situation where(in which) he is likely to lose control over the plane.where是关系副词引导一个定语从句。先行词situation在定语从句中做地点状语。he is likely to lose control over the plane in the situation
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
选择题的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语阅读题(翻译的加分!急!在线等!)1.One day, we have an English class. The teacher sees a boy reading a picture book and says,“Tom, what do you usually do after lunch?”Tom is nervous to get up from his seat, but he doesn’t know how to answer. He thinks for some time and then says,“Wait for supper.”The teacher is not pleased with his answer and just at the time, he sees another boy sleeping on the desk. The teacher is getting unhappy now. But he is try not to show it. Then he asks,“And you, Jack?”When Jack is asleep, of course, he can’t hear what the teacher has said. His classmate calls his name to wake him up. Jack stands up at once and says,“So do I.”选择正确答案.1. The students are sitting in______.A.a teacher’s office
B.a classroomC.a reading room
D.a bedroom2. Tom is______when the teacher asks him a question.A. standing up
B.reading EnglishC.listening to
D.reading a picture book3. The teacher thinks Tom’s answer is______.A.very good
B.not good
C.interesting
D.exciting4.What is Jack doing at that time?A.Sleeping
B.Writing a composition
C.Answering a question
D.Reading.5. From the story we can see that______.A.Tom does well in his lessonB.Jack is good at EnglishC.Their teacher is pleased with themD.Jack doesn’t know the question at all2.Once there was a father and a son. They were ill-tempered and never gave way to others. one day, the father decided to ask some friends to dinner. As his father wanted, the son went to buy something at the market, then he turned back and walked towards the town gate. Just then a man was coming from the outside. The gate wasn’t wide enough to let two men in and out at the same time. But neither of them would give way to the other. They stood straight face to face inside the gate hour after hour. But it worried the father.“What should I do? My son hasn’t returned yet. I can’t wait any longer.”He wanted to know what was the matter with his son . “You may first take the meat home to enter-tain my friends. Let me stand here against him.”The father said.判断正误(TF表示)(
)1.The story told us how to give way to others.(
) 2.The father was asked to have sinner with his friends.(
) 3.The son didn’t return because he didn’t want to give way to the other person.(
) 4.Neither the father nor the son was good tempered.(
) 5.The son took the meat to entertain his father’s friends.(
) 6.The father stood there against that man instead.第2篇已有答案,谢谢
一天,我们在上英语课.老师看见一个男孩再看图画书,于是说:“Tom,你午饭后通常干什么?”Tom紧张的从座位上站起来,但他不知道如何回答,他想了一会然后说:“等晚饭.”老师对他的回答很不满意,就在这时,老师看见另一个同学趴在桌子上睡觉.老师不高兴了.但他尽量不表现出来.之后他说“你呢,Jack?”当然,当Jack睡着时,他听不见老师在说什么.同学叫他的名字把他叫醒.Jack立刻站起来说:“我也这样做!”答案:BDBAD
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急急急,在线等,一道英语题_百度知道
急急急,在线等,一道英语题
I thought it impossible that he could finish this job in just two hours请问为什么不是it is impossible
如果是it is impossible应该是.。满意请速速采纳你好;find..前后时态必须一致,谢谢合作..:think/believe&#47:I thought that it was.+it(形式主语+sth+to do sth..,因为这是固定用法
怎么it 做形式主语啊?不是形式宾语吗
打错了,宾语。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
因为不需要,就像我想那不可能,和我想那是不可能。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁