求帮助翻译个英语句子翻译

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Puisque tu n'es plus attache a ma perte, j'espere que tu vis toujours heureux,jo...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语大神求翻译这两个句子!!&
捏捏是好人0749
38. By such ingenious adaptations to specific pollinators, orchids have avoided the hazards of rampant crossbreeding in the wild, assuring the survival of species as discrete identities. At the same t...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码第三方登录:求哪位大师帮忙翻译几个英语句子吧The stero radio is now a standard feature.If water is cold enough,it changes to ice.There is no clue to the identity of the murderer.Lower temperatures are associated with lower growth rate.We had barely dropped off to sleep when the doorbell began to ring.Mankind has always reverenced what Tennyson called &the useful trouble of the rain&.The new rates will apply from 1st January next year,until then the old rates below hold good.Usage is the only test.I would prefer a phrase that was easy and unaffected to a phrase that was grammatical.The determination of what element or elements are present in a substance is called qualitative analysis.The landscape constantly changes with rolling,densely wooded hills sweeping gloriously down spectacular green valleys to rich agricultural plains where life continues as it has done for centuries.(行进中的车窗外的景色)我初学翻译,碰到这几道习题,竟然没有参考答案。翻译有点弱,求助啊。不好意思啊,没有悬赏值了。谁帮帮我咩。
The stero radio is now a standard feature.If water is cold enough,it changes to ice.There is no clue to the identity of the murderer.Lower temperatures are associated with lower growth ...
立体声收音机现在是一种常见的特色用品。如果水足够冷,它会变成冰对于凶手的身份没有线索。较低的温度与较低的增长率有关。我们刚睡着这时候门铃响了人类一直很推崇坦尼森所说的“雨的有用的麻烦”。新的利率将从明年1月1日开始实施,直到那时旧的利率保持良好。使用是唯一的测试。我会更喜欢一个容易的而且不受语法影响的短语。对于一个物质...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求帮助翻译几个句子~万谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,041,337贴子:
求帮助翻译几个句子~万谢收藏
多喝水,这对你的健康有好处。
非常感谢邀请我参加你的聚会。
钥匙是金属做的,用来开锁。
天太冷了,不能去游泳。
It is benificial (good) for your health to drink a lot of water (fluid).very grateful(many thanks) for your invitation to your party(gathering).for reference only, there can be many different translations.
多喝水,这对你的健康有好处。Drink more water. It is good for your health.非常感谢邀请我参加你的聚会。I really appreciate that you've invited me to your party/gathering. 钥匙是金属做的,用来开锁。Keys, made of metals, are used to undo locks.
天太冷了,不能去游泳。It is too cold to swim.
丽丽叫我不要忘记告诉她母亲这条好消息。
谢谢你们,你们都是好心人~
lily told me that didnot forget tell the good news to her mother.right?
lily told me that I should never forget to let her mother know the good news.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐