一个翻译英语句子翻译 急急啦

英语翻译先谢谢你们.....ToT `我鞠躬了...我所有的分都给你们...⒈ If you looked at the Pacific fromm a space-capsule.⒉ The sea contains large numbers of substance(物质),besides common different materials.⒊ It would cost more to get these precious metals _百度作业帮
英语翻译先谢谢你们.....ToT `我鞠躬了...我所有的分都给你们...⒈ If you looked at the Pacific fromm a space-capsule.⒉ The sea contains large numbers of substance(物质),besides common different materials.⒊ It would cost more to get these precious metals than they are worth.⒋ We use huge quantities of sand in industry to make glass,detergents and cements.⒌ Besides materials like salt and sand,we get great deal of food from the sea.⒍ One day we may even have undersea farms.⒎ We have hardly begun to explore the sea.⒏ In some ways it is less familiar than outer space.再次感谢``
⒈ If you looked at the Pacific fromm a space-capsule. 如果你从太空舱中观看太平洋.⒉ The sea contains large numbers of substance(物质),besides common different materials. 海水中除了含有不同的常规物质外,还含有大量其它物质.⒊ It would cost more to get these precious metals than they are worth. 获取这些贵重金属的代价比它们本身的价值还高.⒋ We use huge quantities of sand in industry to make glass,detergents and cements. 我们在工业领域使用大量沙子用于制造玻璃,清洁剂和水泥.⒌ Besides materials like salt and sand,we get great deal of food from the sea. 除了盐和沙以外,我们也可以从大海中获取可观的食物.⒍ One day we may even have undersea farms. 也许有一天我们甚至会拥有海底农场.⒎ We have hardly begun to explore the sea. 我们才刚刚开始探索大海.⒏ In some ways it is less familiar than outer space. 从某个程度上说,它(指海)对人们来说甚至还不如太空熟悉.
⒈ If you looked at the Pacific from a space-capsule. 如果你从一个航空舱内看太平洋⒉ The sea contains large numbers of substance(物质),besides common different materials. 海水里面有大量的物质,包括一些普通的不同物质.⒊ It...帮忙用英语翻译一个句子,急急急_百度知道
帮忙用英语翻译一个句子,急急急
我爱你句子是,急需!,请紧紧抓住我的手!如果你也爱我. 希望知道的朋友能尽快做答!
提问者采纳
I love you! If you love me, please firmly grasp my hand.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I love you so much.Hold my hand firmly if you do love me!很感人哦,希望你能满意
I love you! If you love me too, hold my hands tight!
I love you ,if you love too,please hold my hand .
i love u ,if u too ,please hold me!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手帮忙翻译一个英文句子,急,跪求高手啊as for me , i am in favor of the former opinion .in my opinion,an unconscioue person ,whose brain is dead,has
lost his value as being,for him ,his life is over, to make him
go on breathing is just
for those who_百度作业帮
高手帮忙翻译一个英文句子,急,跪求高手啊as for me , i am in favor of the former opinion .in my opinion,an unconscioue person ,whose brain is dead,has
lost his value as being,for him ,his life is over, to make him
go on breathing is just
for those who are still alive .therefore ,i think
it is unnecessary for those who are still alive therefore ,i think is just unnecessary
to use a machine keep him breathing. his family and friends should accept the fact of his death.这是我们英语教授讲授的关于人的价值的一小段话,我理解的不透彻,所以,我就自己试着翻译,我的翻译是这样的:”至于我,我赞同前一种观点.在我看来,一个大脑已经死亡而且毫无意识的人,已经失去了作为社会存在的价值,对他来说,他的生活已经终结,让他继续呼吸,只不过是对或者的任的一种安慰.一次,我认为用呼吸机去保持他呼吸是没有必要的,他的亲朋好友也会接受他已经死亡的事实.“.请高手指点一下,我的翻译有什么不准确的地方,我辅导员说我是直译,是翻译的大忌,请高手帮我指点下啊,谢谢高手啊
至于我,我是赞成前一种观点.在我看来,一个脑死亡的人,已经失去了他的存在价值,对他来说,他的生命结束了.让他继续活着,仅仅是那些仍然活着的人的一种安慰.因此,我认为这对那些仍然活着的人是不必要,所以我觉得用机器延长他的生命完全没必要.他的家人和朋友应该接受他已经死亡的事实.
对于我来说,我支持前一种看法。我认为,一个植物人,他的思想已经死亡,他失去了作为一个人的价值。对于他来说,他的生命已经结束了。让他继续生存只是对那些活着的人的一种安慰。因此,这样的安慰是没有必要的,用呼吸器让他继续呼吸生存也是没有必要的。他的家人和朋友应该接受他死亡的事实。...
其实我认为你已经翻译的不错了,虽然是直译,但大体意思一般人都能看得懂。我不是学翻译的,水平有限,就说下我的建议吧。an unconscioue person ,whose brain is dead后句是对前句的解释,你不必要都翻译出来,只需翻译一般就够了,不然显得有些啰嗦。比如,一个失去意识的人。for him ,his life is over,你翻译成对他来说,他的生活已...
他的亲朋好友也会接受他已经死亡的事实把也会接受
改为 应该接受我看你翻译的挺好的呀
十万分的感激你
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译多媒体创作系统的设计与实现_百度作业帮
英语翻译多媒体创作系统的设计与实现
The design and realization of the construction system for the multimedia
Multimedia Authoring System Design and Implementation
Multimedia creation system design and realization
the design and realizaiton of the multimedia producing system
The Design and Realization of Multi-Media Creative System
The multimedia creates system of design and realization
The Designing and Realization of Multimedia Creation System
The design and realization of Multimedia Authoring System
The design and achievement of muiltimedia producer system
Design and Implementation of Multimedia Creating System英语翻译Any language is a conspiracy against experience in the sense that it is a collective attempt manage experience by reducing it into discrete parcles.尤其是从句中的那两个it到底指代的是什么?_百度作业帮
英语翻译Any language is a conspiracy against experience in the sense that it is a collective attempt manage experience by reducing it into discrete parcles.尤其是从句中的那两个it到底指代的是什么?
任何语言在一种感觉中是违背经验的一种策划.它是一种集体的努力成功的将抽象的经验分解成具体的片段
任何语言都是一个阴谋的经验,在某种意义上,这是一个集体努力降低到管理经验的离散parcles.这个我在网上翻译的!!你慢慢看吧!!
在某种意义上,任何语言都是与经验相反的,这是一个集体努力降低到管理经验的不同部分。第一个 it 指 第一个experience、第二个 it 指
any language
任何语言都是对经验的策划,就此层面而言,这种策划是通过减少语言的零散片段来实现集中性处理而获得。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐