我有不会翻译的英语句子翻译帮我翻译一下可以吧!...

英语翻译请大家为我翻译一下下下面的句子:1.我不是一个大度的人,从来不是.2.她才是真理,她就是理由!3.你不听我解释怎么可以知道事情的真相!4.我讨厌别人骗我,5.不是我想放弃,而是我对这段感情无能为力.6.如果我喜欢的东西有一半是被别人抓住的,我宁愿选择放弃,但你不是那个样子,这关系到我一辈子的幸福,(希望大家尽快哦,我很快会用到这些东东的,)对了,在翻译下面的句子时,把每个英文的中文意思写在后面哦!
小艮_l癔8錰O
1.I am not a generous person,has never been.2.See it!She is the truth,she is the reason!3.You do not listen to me explain how can we know the truth!4.I hate people lied to me,understand?5.Not what I want to give up,but I find these feelings of powerlessness.6.If I have half likes things are seized by others,I prefer to give up,but you are not that way,it relates to my life happy,you understand?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.I am not a generous person, has never been.2.See it! She is the truth, she is the reason!3.You do not listen to me explain how can we know the truth!4.I hate other people lied to me, ...
1.I ain't a person of big degree, never BE. 2.See!She is the truth and she be a reason! 3.You don't listen to my explanation how to know the rights of the case! 4.I dislike other people...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译想表达的意思是:你在这儿陪着我.不要太复杂的句子.就说 you are here.可以么.you are here 和 here you are 不是一个意思吧.不会是给你的意思把.不是“你留下来陪我”,也不是“你能陪我吗”?就是一个状态,对方已经在一直陪我了,而我想表达:你就在这里。或者:你始终在这里。可以直接说:you are here 么
you are here 只是简单地陈述“你在这”这个事实,如果是想表到“我希望你继续留下来陪我”:please be always with me.另:你想表达的“你就在这里”是指一直在你心里的意思吗?不太理解啊...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你能在这里陪着我吗,翻译过来是Can you stay here with me?Here you are是给你的意思,you are here是你在这里的意思
你想用you are here表达这个意思会很奇怪 要是想说你留下来陪我 就可以直接一句 stay with me 或stay here就可以了 here you are和那个肯定不是一个意思啊 有给你的意思 还有你在这里啊的意思
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译几句句子!1,如果你能帮助我解决这个问题,我将不胜感激.(appreciate)2,相对来说,面试时应更注意说话方式.(attention)3,孩子们早上可以喝到新鲜的牛奶.(available)4,一部吸引观众的电影从一开头就能调起他们的兴趣.(appeal)5,每个人都应该知道如何遵守交通规则,这样就可以避免很多交通事故.(avoid)6,如果你从现在起比以往任何时候更努力工作,就能提前完成这项工作.(ahead of)7,只有患过重病的人才真正意识到健康对于一个人意味着什么.(be aware of)8,毫无疑问这些孩子将很快适应新的环境.(adapt)9,他不愿意与这件事有任何瓜葛,所以没有承认.(associate)10,你刚才说的话使我想起中国的一句古话:不要以貌取人.(remind appearance)
1.It will be appreciated if you can help me solve this question .2.To be relative ,you must pay more attention on the way of speaking .3.There is fresh milk available for children on the morning .4.A film attracting audience can appeal their interests from the beginning .5.Every one should know how to abide by traffic rule ,then we can avoid many traffic accident .6.If you work harder from now ,then you can ahead of finishing the work .7.Only heavy patient can really be aware of importance of healty .8.Without doubt ,these children will adapt the new envoiroment quickly .9.He is not willing to associate with this matter ,so he did not acknowledge .10.What you said remind me an old saying :Don't judge people by appearance .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1, if you can help me solve this problem, I would be grateful. (Appreciate) 2, comparatively speaking, the interviews should be more attention speech. (Attention) 3, the children can drink f...
扫描下载二维码英语句子一句请帮我分析这样一个句子(语法方面),如果有什么固定词组,You are not going to like what I am about to tell you.书上这句的翻译是:你不会喜欢我打算告诉你的事.再问一下otherwise用法
分析句子时:首先要找句子的谓语are not going to like 动词词组 然后是宾语what I am about to tell you 我将要告诉你的事,而这里的宾语为由what引导的主语从句构成的宾语拼起来就是 你不会喜欢我将要告诉你的事估计你的问题出在主语从句这里
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
主语:you 你谓语:are not going to like;不喜欢。
be going to
将要做某事或打算做某事宾语:what I am about to tell you ;你将要(打算)告诉我的事
be about to
意思与be going to
宾语从句 what后面的内容为like的宾语。be about to=be going to,将要,但表示马上就要发生。otherwise,否则You'd better leave now, otherwise,i'll call the police.你最好马上走,否则我要叫警察了。
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我翻译一下这个句子?谢谢!对于昨天的事情,我向你道歉,下次绝对不会再出现这种情况.在2月14号下午要是方便的话我给你打个电话给你.如果可以的话请给我个回复,让我知道你看到了.
I apologize for what happened yesterday.I promise that it will not happen again.I will give you a call on the Valentine's afternoon if it is convenient for you.Please do reply to me if you see this.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
翻译成什么语种?
英语,韩语都可以,韩语更好的。谢谢您了!
I apologize for what happened yesterday. I promise that it will not happen again. I will give you a call on the Valentine's afternoon if it is convenient for you. Please do reply to me if you see this.
I apologize for what I did yesterday. It will never happen again. I will call you in the afternoon of the 14th of Feb, if it is convenient for you. Let me know you get the message by returning a message if possible.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐