英语句子翻译成英语

翻译成英语_百度知道
翻译成英语
外、自信心减低和人际关系障碍等都是非常严重的问题,大家会更喜欢自己,发现绝大多数肥胖者认为,如果自己再瘦一点。曾经对部分肥胖者做过一个调查、心情抑郁,由肥胖带来的压力增加
提问者采纳
hat&#39, obesity can lead to very serious problems liks more, low self-esteem and interpersonal communication disorder, depression. A survey was conducted among some of the obese people and the majority admitted that they will be more popular if they can become thinner
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
esides,low self-confidence and barriers in relationships with others. According to an investigation for obese people,are serious,the problems come with obesity,such as pressure,depression
这个其实不用提问使用百度词典在线翻译就可以了in addition, the pressure brought by obesity increase, reduce depression, self-esteem and interpersonal barriers are very serious problem. Once on the part of the obese did a survey, found that the vast majority of obese people think, if you were a bit thinner, we will be more like yourself.
In addition, the pressure brought by obesity increase, reduce depression, self-esteem and interpersonal barriers are very serious problem. Once on the part of the obese did a survey, found that the vast majority of obese people think, if you were a bit thinner, we will be more like yourself.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英语。_百度知道
提问者采纳
What does she do? He is a worker..
Where does your mother work? She works in a school
How do they work? They go to work by bus.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
永恒☆翅膀
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
What is she?She is a worker
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何翻译成英文_百度知道
如何翻译成英文
回顾性分析我院2001年1月至2011年1月收治并有跟踪回访的96例胃癌的临床资料,根据病人的病理类型和临床分期选择不同的淋巴结清扫范围,分析对预后的影响。
提问者采纳
Retrospective analyze all the clinical data of 96 gastric cancer cases which were treated and re-visited by our hospital from January 2001 to January 2011,
select a different lymph node dissection according to the patients' pathological type and clinical stages and analyze the influence you can expect 纯手工
提问者评价
Thank you ~~本人英语水平不高,多谢你伸出援手!
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
Retrospective analysis in January 2001 to jan. 2011, and 96 cases of gastric cancer tracking return the clinical data, according to the patient's pathological type and the clinical stages choose different lymph node dissection range, the influence of the analysis on prognosis.
The review analyzed my courtyard to admit and to have 96 example stomach cancer's clinical material which January, 2001 to January, 2011 the track paid a return visit, and clinical chose the different lymph node cleaning scope by stages according to patient's pathology type, analyzed to the prognosis the influence.
analysis of our hospital tremendously from january to 2011 in january fire and have followed visit be96 example of clinical data stomach cancer patients, according to the pathological type and clinical in the lymph nodes to select different clean, analysis on the prognosis.
Reviewing back to the year from January ,2001 to January ,2011 ,
we have got clinical datas
96 patients whom we cured and paid a terurn visit . We need to choose the different cleaning range
according to the patients' pathology and clinical stages and analyse the effect after recovering.
貌似简单的一句话,想要正确清楚的翻译却难度不小。The impact on prognosis was analyzed by conducting a retrospective analysis on the clinical data of 96 gastric cancer cases treated and followed up by our hospital during period between January 2001and January 2011; and basing on the different selected scopes of lymphoid nodes cleared in clinical stages according to patients’ pathologic types. 【英语牛人团】
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮忙翻译成英语_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译成英语
众所周知,熟练掌握英语便成为现代人必备的素质感谢这位同学的参与。让孩子越早的学习英语对他今后的学习生活肯定越有帮助,学习英语的重要性,英语是国际上最为通用的语言之一,公开发表的世界代表作科学论文几乎都使用英语。如此说来。曾今看过一篇报道,下面我们来采访一下这边的家长我是主张孩子早点学习英语的。所以学好英语的好处不言而喻了,目前世界纸质出版物使用英语的占大多数,母语非英语的人在掌握本民族语言的同时,国际互联网内容中使用英语的占总量的80%,自不必多言了。因此
提问者采纳
好好看看.As we know,就再稍做修改吧I advocate that children had better learn English at a younger age,若你自己对哪句话有更好的翻译. 终于翻完了. Therefore. I ever read a news report, the more helps your child will receive during his or her later study, and eighty percent of the international internet languages were Et have to mention the importance of learning English any more and the earlier that your child starts to learn English, which said that most of the books published
were written in English, i don&#39, there is no need to elabrate the advantages
of learning English well. In a word, to master English skillfully when learning their mother-tongue is necessarily indispensable, nowadays for non-English speakers. So, almost all the scientific thesis of the world master piece was also published publically in English, English is one of the most commonly used language in the world
提问者评价
谢谢诶 呵呵
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
其他3条回答
international Internet content using English accounted for 80 per cent of total, learn English well benefits self-evident. So, mastering English will become a necessary quality. Once this read an article reports, underneath we come to interview on this side of the parentsI am all in favor of learning English children early, the majority of the publicly world masterpiece scientific papers almost all use English. Let the child the earlier study English for him in the learning of life must more help.As is known to all.Therefore, the importance of learning English since need not wordyThank the student participation, English is the international language of one, at the world use English paper publications. Therefore, non-native English people in masters this national language at the same time
将中文译成英语Thank the students involved, let's look at this side of the parents interviewed I am in favor of children learning English as soon as possible. As we all know, English is an international one of the most common language. Therefore, the benefits of self-evident to learn English. Had read a report today, the world's paper the majority of publications the use of English, published almost all of the world's masterpieces of scientific papers in English, the international use of English Internet content in 80% of the total. Therefore, non-native English speakers to master the national language while mastering English has become the essential quality of modern people. That being said, the importance of learning English, since no need to dwell on the. The sooner children learn to learn English on his future life would more helpful
Thank you for your reply. Now let us ask the parents here.I suggest the children learn Enlish as early as possible. As is known, English is one of the most popular languages in the world.
I have ever read in a piece of newspaper saying that most of the published things are in English and the pulic sientific thesis are almost all in English. 80% of what are on the Internet are in English. So, it is necessay for people whose mother tongue are non-English to master a skill of using English. in a word, it is very important to learn English. The earlier the children learn how to use English, the more helpful they will find it in their study and life.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英语_百度知道
翻译成英语
去年假期,我和妈妈去海边旅游,我和妈妈在水里玩得很开心,我还和妈妈在沙滩上打排球。那里的人们很友好,他们给我们当向导。那里的食物是憨碃封度莩道凤权脯护美味的。那里的天气每天都很好。我去年有一个美好的假期!
提问者采纳
in last summer
holiday, my mother and I had a travel
to the seaside , my mother and I had fun playing in the water .we also
volleyball on the sand憨碃封度莩道凤权脯护
beach. People there were very friendly, and they made a
guide for us . the food there was
delicious. The weather there was very good every day. Last year, I had
a good summer holiday!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My mother and I went to the seaside on vacation last year. We h憨碃封度莩道凤权脯护ad good time playing in the sea and played volleyball on the beach.People there were friendly and
gave us guidance.The food there was delicious and the weather was fine everyday.I had a excellent vacation last year.
Mom and I went to the beach during last vacation. We had a lot of fun in the water and played volleyball on the beach. People there were relly nice. They helped us as our guide. The food was delicious and the weather was wonderful. What a fantastic vacation we had last year!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐