请教一句英语句子翻译翻译

汉译英!我想请大家帮我翻译一句话!《我想谈一场永远都不分手的恋爱!》请问翻译成英语是什么?_百度知道
汉译英!我想请大家帮我翻译一句话!《我想谈一场永远都不分手的恋爱!》请问翻译成英语是什么?
提问者采纳
I want to have a love affair which will never have a break-up
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
I think sipping never break up of be in love英文翻译器翻译。
《我想谈一场永远都不分手的恋爱!》 &I think sipping never break up of be in love!&
I want to fall in an endless love
无止境的爱 不就是不分手的恋爱么
I want to fall in an endless love
i want to have a relationship without ending
i want to fall in a love never break up
汉译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教!翻译一句英语_百度知道
请教!翻译一句英语
Wang Ruyu took off her &Qiaodan& sports shoes on her feet and set her into the sofa immediately she got home, looking very disappointed.
提问者采纳
一到家王汝玉就脱掉她脚上的乔丹鞋并且窝在沙发里,看起来很失望~祝:学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
王如玉一到家就脱掉了她的乔丹运动鞋瘫在沙发上,看起来很失落。
汪玉脱掉脚上的“乔丹”运动鞋,把她放到沙发立即回家,看上去很失望。
王如玉一回到家就脱掉脚上的乔丹鞋,立马瘫在沙发上,看起来十分失望
翻译为中文:汪玉脱掉“乔丹”运动鞋的脚上,把她放到沙发立即回家,看上去很失望。
谢谢,希望能帮到您。 祝你学习进步哦O(∩_∩)O
王璐雨回到家,把乔丹的运动鞋脱下,然后马上窝到沙发上,看起来很失望的样子。
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英语翻译一句话?_百度知道
请教英语翻译一句话?
Zhang was imprisoned after a falling out over a loan he was using to build his house.
补充一下上下文:Chuanqiu was imprisoned after a falling out over a loan he was using to build his house. He was chained in a cowshed in 2005, says BuzzFeed. He needs a surgery that will cost about $1,600 to remove the chains and to avoid further infection. You can see the shocking photos of the wounds here and here. Very graphic photo warning.关键是over a loan 是什么意思,不知道怎么理解才得通。
提问者采纳
他因为贷款的事和人吵架,结果被囚禁falling out=翻脸 over a loan=为了贷款
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
他被囚禁在掉出来后他使用贷款,盖了一幢房子。
他被囚禁在掉出来后他使用贷款,盖了一幢房子。
在无力支付用来盖房子的贷款后,张坐牢了
张在他用于修建房子的贷款曝光后被抓了起来。
因贷款建房子而发生纠纷,张坐牢!
张因为建房的贷款的事打架后被抓了起来。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教一句英语翻译_百度知道
请教一句英语翻译
我在大学所学的专业并不是商务英语之类的,这是我的一大劣势,而这次是我第一次应聘我之前从没接触过的职位。
提问者采纳
绝对手工翻译哦~~ 我看过上面几楼的翻译了,都明显很有问题。My major in college-bound is not around business English, and that's my disadvantage. Otherwise, this is the first time for me to apply for a job I've never been in touch with.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
My specialization at the university is not business English, this is one of my disadvantage, but this is the first time I had never touched before I apply for the job.
Business English is not my major in college, which is a disvantage of mine.Besides , this position is a comeplete new one I have never got in touch before my first interview.
I learned in college is not the business of English professional class, which is one of my big disadvantage, and this is my first candidate I've never been in contact before the job.
It's a disadvantage that Business English is not my major in college,but it is the first time that I apply for this job before I engage in that.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐