歌词it's hard to believe什么意思 that I can't see you are always there beiside me 的歌曲叫什么名字

_____◇PingBei『电台』人间、地狱和天堂之歌_屏北中学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:845贴子:
_____◇PingBei『电台』人间、地狱和天堂之歌收藏
度娘终于下定决心要混个精不弃贴!这些经典外国摇滚乐歌词简直是诗发帖辛苦别跑堂!
1楼 20:16&|
相关的贴子19142366200相关的图贴
1.Who By Fire? 谁受了火里没有我要的版本!大家可以去里搜~很好听的一首歌真心推荐就是前奏有点长Who By FireAnd who by fire, who by water,Who in the sunshine, who in the night time,Who by high ordeal, who by common trial,Who in your merry merry month of may,Who by very slow decay,And who shall i say is calling?And who in her lonely slip, who by barbiturate,Who in these realms of love, who by something blunt,And who by avalanche, who by powder,Who for his greed, who for his hunger,And who shall i say is calling?And who by brave assent, who by accident,Who in solitude, who in this mirror,Who by his lady's command, who by his own hand,Who in mortal chains, who in power,And who shall i say is calling?谁受了火?谁受了火?谁受了水?谁在阳光下?谁在黑夜里?谁受极端折磨?谁受法庭审判?谁在你快乐快乐五月?谁在慢慢腐朽?到底是谁 在向我呼唤?谁穿着孤独的睡衣?谁靠着?谁在这爱的领域?谁遭受了钝器?谁受雪崩?谁受粉碾?谁为贪欲?谁为饥饿?到底是谁 在向我呼唤?谁被勇敢攀升?谁被意外?谁人孤独?谁在这镜中?谁受妇命?谁受己手?谁在这必死之链?谁主宰?到底是谁 在向我呼唤?
3楼 20:34&|
2. The Boy In The Bubble -Paul Simon
气泡中的男孩The Boy In The Bubble Paul SimonIt was a slow day,And the sun was beatingOn the soldiers by the side of the road,There was a bright light,A shattering of shop windowsThe bomb in the baby carriageWas wired to the radio,These are the days of miracle and wonder,This is the long distance call,The way the camera follows us in slo-moThe way we look to us all,The way we look to a distant constellationThat's dying in a corner of the sky,These are the days of miracle and wonderAnd don't cry baby don't cryDon't cry,(Pause)It was a dry wind,And it swept across the desertAnd it curled into the circle of birth,And the dead sand,Falling on the childrenThe mothers and the fathersAnd the automatic earth,These are the days of miracle and wonder,This is the long distance call,The way the camera follows us in slo-moThe way we look to us all o-yeah,The way we look to a distant constellationThat's dying in a corner of the sky,These are the days of miracle and wonderAnd don't cry baby don't cryDon't cry(Pause)It's a turn-around jump shotIt's everybody jump startIt's, every generation throws a hero up the pop charts,Medicine is magical and magical is art think ofThe, Boy in the BubbleAnd the baby with the baboon heartAnd I believeThese are the days of lasers in the jungle,Lasers in the jungle somewhere,Staccato signals of constant information,A loose affiliation of millionairesAnd billionaires and baby,These are the days of miracle and wonder,This is the long distance call,The way the camera follows us in slo-moThe way we look to us all o-yeah,The way we look to a distant constellationThat's dying in a corner of the sky,These are the days of miracle and wonderAnd don't cry baby don't cryDon't cry don't cryoooooooooEmmmmmmmmmmm........气泡中的男孩 保罗 西蒙
缓慢的一天 太阳鞭打着
4楼 21:03&|
路边的士兵 一道明亮的光 在商店橱窗炸碎 炸弹在婴儿车上 引爆机关在无线电里
这是奇迹和奇观的日子 这是一个长途呼叫 慢镜这样的跟随我们 我们大家这样的看着我们自己 遥远的星座这样看着我们自己 他在天空的一角正在死去 这是奇迹和奇观的日子 不要哭孩子 不要哭
这是干燥的风 他们扫荡过沙漠 旋进生命的循环 死亡的沙漠 落在孩子身上 落在母亲父亲身上 落在自动化的地球身上
这是奇迹和奇观的日子 这是一个长途呼叫 慢镜这样的跟随我们 我们大家这样的看着我们自己 遥远的星座这样看着我们自己 他在天空的一角正在死去 这是奇迹和奇观的日子 不要哭孩子
5楼 21:03&|
这是个旋转跳跃投篮 这是每一个人的起跑 每一代人把他们的英雄抛向公告牌 医药是神奇的神奇的是艺术 气泡中的男孩 还有那新生儿,他的心里有一只狒狒
并且我深信 这是一个丛林中有激光的日子 间断的信号发着不间断的信息 松散的联系 在百万富翁与亿万富翁之间
孩子,这是奇迹和奇观的日子 这是一个长途呼叫 慢镜这样的跟随我们 我们大家这样的看着我们自己 遥远的星座这样看着我们自己 他在天空的一角正在死去 这是奇迹和奇观的日子 不要哭孩子 不要哭
6楼 21:03&|
3.Wing -Macklemore&Ryan Lewis 翅膀这首歌在百度里居然找不到= =不过没关系! 酷我地址Wing -Macklemore&Ryan LewisI was seven years old, when I got my first pair And I stepped outside And I was like, Momma, this air bubble right here, it’s gonna make me fly I hit that court, and when I jumped, I jumped, I swear I got so high I touched the net, Mom I touched the net, this is the best day of my life Air Max’s were next, That air bubble, that mesh The box, the smell, the stuffin, the tread, in school I was so cool I knew that I couldn’t crease ‘em My friends couldn’t afford ‘em Four stripes, some Air-didas On the court I wasn’t the best, but my kicks were like the pros Yo, I stick out my tongue so everyone could see that logo Nike Air Flight, but bad was so dope And then my friend Carlos’ brother got murdered for his fours, whoa See he just wanted a jump shot, but they wanted to start a cult though Didn’t wanna get caught, from Genesee Park to Othello You could clown for those Probings, with the velcro Those were not tight I was trying to fly without leaving the ground, cuz I wanted to be like Mike, right Wanted to be him I wanted to be that guy, I wanted to touch the rim I wanted to be cool, and I wanted to fit in I wanted what he had, America, it begins I want to fly Can you take me far away Give me a star to reach for Tell me what it takes And I’ll go so high I’ll go so high My feet won’t touch the ground Stitch my wings And pull the strings I bought these dreams That all fall down We want what we can’t have, commodity makes us want it So expensive, damn, I just got to flaunt it Got to show ‘em, so exclusive, this that new shit A hundred dollars for a pair of shoes I would never hoop in Look at me, look at me, I’m a cool kid I’m an individual, yea, but I’m part of a movement My movement told me be a consumer and I consumed it They told me to just do it, I listened to what that swoosh said Look at what that swoosh did See it consumed my thoughts Are you stupid, don’t crease ‘em, just leave ‘em in that box Strangled by these laces, laces I can barely talk That’s my air bubble and I’m lost, if it pops We are what we wear, we wear what we are But see I look inside the mirror and think Phil Knight tricked us all Will I stand for change, or stay in my box These Nikes help me define me, and I’m trying to take mine, off I want to fly Can you take me far away Give me a star to reach for Tell me what it takes And I’ll go so high I’ll go so high My feet won’t touch the ground Stitch my wings And pull the strings I bought these dreams That all fall down They started out, with what I wear to school That first day, like these are what make you cool And this pair, this would be my parachute So much more than just a pair of shoes Nah, this is what I am What I wore, this is the source of my youth This dream that they sold to you For a hundred dollars and some change Consumption is in the veins And now I see it’s just another pair of shoes 这首歌中文意思我一直没弄懂= =
7楼 21:16&|
暂封!累死了睡觉去晚安
8楼 21:19&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 believe什么意思 的文章

随机推荐