暑期初三英语日记带翻译小日记 30篇 带翻译

你现在的位置 : &
暑假英语日记带翻译
  英语网整理《暑假英语日记带翻译》供大家参考。暑假英语日记一方面可以提高我们的写作技巧,另一方面记下当天的事情和感受,也提高了自己的英语水平。以下为暑假英语日记带翻译的具体内容:
  暑假英语日记带翻译:遗憾的一天
  7月19日 晴
  Today my parents took me to my grandfather&s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. &that&s a good idea.& I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day!
  今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩。突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下。&那是一个好主意&我说到。然后我们为旅行准备着。午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪!
  Tomorrow is New Year&s Day, my family have had a completely cleaning for two days. Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal. After supper we watched TV program. How happy we were!
  明天是春节,我家里以近在两天前做了彻底的大扫除。然后我和爸爸一起装饰家里,妈妈则在烧好吃的东西。晚饭以后,我们一起看电视节目,我们多高兴呀!
  The day after yesterday I received 200yuan from my relatives as my pocket money. I was so happy but my father and mother said that I should give a half to them and the rest would be my pocket money in one year. &what!& I shouted.
  前天我收到了200元作为零用钱来自于我的亲戚,我很高兴,但是爸爸妈妈说要上交一半而且另一半要做为我一年里的零用钱。&什么!&我大叫到。
  暑假英语日记带翻译:图书馆
  On July 20, sunny
  Get up early today is very hot, hot feeling uncomfortable. Breakfast mother let me accompany her to go shopping and I didn't go. Because it is too hot, move feeling on the finger to sweat.
  The city library to read a book this afternoon. Because the library have air conditioning can blow, but also more than books at home too. Conveniently checked total solar eclipse was visible material.
  7月20日 晴
  今天非常炎热,一大早起床就感觉闷热的难受。吃完早饭妈妈让我陪同她去买菜我也没去。因为实在是太热了,感觉动一下手指头身上都在向外冒汗。
  下午到市图书馆看了一下午的书。因为图书馆有空调可以吹,而且书也比家里的多太多了。顺便查了一下日全食的资料。
  暑假英语日记带翻译:雨天
  On July 21, rainy days
  The weather of today is very comfortable, though the weather forecast said it is cloudy, but just a little bit rain, very cool.
  The weather forecast said it is cloudy, and friends about to play basketball, but unfortunately, in the rain can play. Afternoon after the rain stopped to help my mother to buy food supermarket. Generally bad mood today.
  7月21日 雨天
  今天天气很舒适,虽然天气预报说今天是阴天,可是下了点小雨,很凉爽。
  天气预报说今天是阴天,本来都和朋友们约好要去打篮球的,可是很遗憾,在下雨没法去玩。下午雨停了之后有去超市帮妈妈买菜。总的来说今天心情不算太坏。
  暑假英语日记带翻译:阴天
  July 22, cloudy
  Today I got up early in order to wait for the legend of the total solar eclipse was visible. Why is the legends? Because not seen.
  But from 7:30 a.m. start raining, I was depressed. Ok just online see the news experts say YinYuTian look more like shock, total solar eclipse was visible because originally clouds and thick, plus the dark sky will total solar eclipse was visible.
  7月22日 阴天
  我今天起的很早,为了等待那传说中的日全食。为什么是传说中呢?因为没亲眼见过嘛。
  不过从早上7:30就开始下雨,害我郁闷了半天。还好刚刚在网上看了新闻专家说阴雨天看日
  全食会更震撼,好像是因为本来云层很厚,再加上日全食天空会更加的黑暗
  Today is Sunday.It's also a good day. I got up at 7'oclock ,because my family will go to the zoo. After the breakfast ,I took a camara and went to the station waited for the bus together with my family.
  It's already 9'oclock when we arrived at the zoo. my father bought three ticket and we entered the gate.
  There are so many monkeys,tighers,lions,wolves and other animials in the zoo. there are also many birds ,but I can't call theirs names in English.
  we took some photoes in the zoo with the animials,when the photoes will be printed, I will show them in my class.
  The time passed so fast, we left the zoo at 1'oclock PM.
  I am so glad today,I will go to bed early tonight .
  暑假英语日记带翻译:坚持你的方向
  Keep Your Direction 【坚持你的方向】
  What would you do if you failed? Many people may choose to give up. However, the surest way to success is to keep your direction and stick to your goal . On your way to success, you must keep your direction. It is just like a lamp, guiding you in darkness and helping you overcome obstacles on your way. Otherwise, you will easily get lost or hesitate to go ahead. Direction means objectives. You can get nowhere without an objective in life. You can try to write your objective on paper and make some plans to achieve it. In this way, you will know how to arrange your time and to spend your time properly. And you should also have a belief that you are sure to succeed as long as you keep your direction all the time.
  翻译:
  如果失败了你会怎么做?很多人可能会选择放弃。然而,要想成功,最可靠的方法就是坚持你 的方向和目标。 在通往成功的路上,你必须坚持你的方向。它就像一盏灯,在黑暗中为你指路,帮助你度过难关。否则,你很容易就会迷失方向或犹豫不前。 方向意味着目标。人生如果没有目标,将一事无成。 你可以试着 把你的目标写在纸上,并制定实现目标的计划。这样,你就会懂得如何合理安排时间,如何正确地支配时间。而且你还要有这样的信念:只要你一直坚持自己的方向,你就一定可以成功。
  &暑假英语日记带翻译文章导航:
暑假英语日记带翻译
暑假英语日记带翻译由英语网独家整理,转载请注明出处。
  &阅读排行
  &扩展推荐:
  &热点专题推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急!英语暑假日记分不是问题,快点给日记要30篇左右,带翻译。 初一水平30词左右。
你需要初中水平的,还是高中水平的?需要几篇?字数有要求么?把话说清楚啊,要不怎么帮你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你是哪个学历的啊?
do it by yourself !
呵呵,200分啊又要捐给百度了。不会有人来答得。孩子自己做吧。
去英语日记吧里也许会有吧
扫描下载二维码英语暑假日记100字带翻译(共五篇)
英语暑假日记100字带翻译(共五篇)
  英语暑假100字
  我已经休息了一个星期。我开始觉得无聊。所以,我和我的朋友一起出去。他们是我中学最好的朋友。我们没有去的地方特别。我们刚才看到的。我们共进午餐。虽然我们吃午饭,我们仍然谈论新学校和新朋友。是!一年后,我们已经发展成熟。我们学到了很多东西,得到更多的新生活。我们还没有足够的时间来浪费。我们只有两年。两年来的时候,我们将得到真正的属于我们的生活。
  I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn&t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven&t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us.
  英语暑假日记100字
  Today, i enjoy my leisure time with my buddy by going to zoo.Persuably beacause i burden heavy presure from school in my daily life,so the journey provide me with valuable opportunity.When i walk into park ,i watch beatiful natural landscape and some special sculptures.After a while , i get closely contact with wild animal and get a better understading of rare animal.During lunch time ,i have abundant meal with my friend, in so much as our main dish is meat and fast food ,so we bring some vegetable and fruit to here.After we have lunch,we going to fair ground to relax ourselves.Time like happy bird,the tour bring to the end.When i review my tour experience,i have to acknowledge that the zoo is paradise heaven.The valuable experience engrave on my mind.
  今天我和挚友去公园享受休闲,因为平时总被学习压力所困,因此这次旅行提供我们一个宝贵机会。当我一步入公园,美丽自然风光和特殊的雕塑便映入眼帘。过了一会,我便与野生动物亲密接触,也对濒危动物有了很好了解。在午餐时间,我们有一个丰盛午餐,平时肉类与快餐是主食,因此我们还特意带来了蔬菜和水果。吃完午饭,我们去露天游乐园放松自己,时间过得飞快,这次旅行结束了。当我再次回顾,我不得不承认这个动物园是快乐的天堂,这次宝贵经历也永远印在我的脑中。
  英语暑假日记100字
  The weather is become hotter and hotter.Today afternoon,my brother came my home and asked me to swim with him. Got the permission of mother,my brother and I went to the river which lies in the south of our viliage happily.When we reached the river, we couldn't wait to jump into the water.The water is clear and cold,which made us feel relax and cool. The river is not deep not shallow,is suitable for swimming.We keeped swimming and playing in the water until we got tired.Thought the weather of today is hot,our heart is very cool!
  天气变得越来越热。今天下午,我表哥来到我家要我和他一起去游泳。得到妈妈的允许,我和我表哥兴高采烈的跑到了河边,那条河位于我们村庄的南边。当我们到达河边时,我们迫不及待的跑进河里。河水清澈且冰冷,这让我们感觉到很凉爽、放松。河水不深不浅,正适宜于游泳。我们一直在河里游泳嬉戏,直到我们都累了。尽管今天的天气很炎热,但我们的内心都感到很凉爽!
  英语暑假日记100字
  I will go to school few days later. I&m afraid that I can&t get used to the school life because I true very hate school. I don&t think there has a good school in my home. We have zero English teachers from USA and we have zero good computer ..May be many students can&t agree with me. But they will agree if they can see a really good school. do you agree with me
  英语暑假日记100字
  Today is a very happy day.My parents would take me to the zoo,so I got up early.After breakfirst,we went out.It was a very fine day ,and there were a lot of people in the zoo.I saw the monkeys tigers and lions.They are very strong.I had a good time in the zoo.When I went back home,I met my classmates Wu Gang.We talked a lot of things.And he told me he had a wonderful summer holiday.He helped his monther do housework and did his summer homework well.I think I had better study hard from now on.
更多相关文章:
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
英语暑假日记100字带翻译(共五篇)相关推荐
[英语暑假日记100字带翻译(共五篇)]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="181843" data-title="英语暑假日记100字带翻译(共五篇)" data-image="">下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语日记30篇(带翻译)
今天我很高兴,因为今天是我的生日。我收到了很多礼物。好吃的蛋糕。和许多的祝福。这是一个繁忙的一天。7:00在早上,我很兴奋的床上,和朋友去看那部新电影。史密斯先生。电影太棒了,我们都很喜欢。我们去公园一日,做一些冒险游戏。中午,和朋友回家吃午饭的时间。在下午,我们去了这艘船。哦,那是一个美丽的地方Today I am very happy because today is my birt...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码暑假英语日记带翻译10篇_暑假日记_第一范文网
& 暑假英语日记带翻译10篇
暑假英语日记带翻译10篇
⒈Today, I saw a roadside beggar. He is a middle-aged man, only two arms, and no legs. His arms come the hard ground prowling, also holding the hand of a begging bowl. Really pathetic, I can not help giving him 10 yuan. If we sacrificed our love, the world will be brighter.
提供中文翻译:今天,我在路边看到了一个乞丐.他是一个中年男子,只有两只胳膊,双腿都没有了.他用胳膊撑着地面艰难地潜行,手中还拿着一个乞讨用的碗.真的很可怜,我不由自主地给了他十块钱.如果我们多献出我们的爱情,世界将更美好。
⒉Today was the vacation last day, I reorganized own went to school with the thing in the home, this vacation might be really quick, made me extremely not to give up, tomorrow also will be the new semester 今天是假期的最后一天了,我在家里整理好自己上学用的东西,这个假期过的可真快呀,令我十分不舍得,明天又是新的一个学期了!!
⒊I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!
今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融!
⒋No sooner had the witer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Of course I must.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. At night I watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed.
寒假刚一开始,我就回故乡了。自然我须好好利用它。 早晨我复习功课并阅读报纸或杂志。下午我和朋友打球,或去河中钓鱼。晚上我就和家人看看电视。墙上的钟刚敲十下,我就去睡觉了。
一篇:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
第二篇:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock. Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。
第三篇:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生
Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。 然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
第四篇:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐
There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
&暑假英语日记带翻译10篇 相关内容:
(一)暑假的第一天 暑假到了,有两个月的时间。我真开心呀!我可以每天玩,但我也要看书,还要把书上的成语、好的词、新认识的字、形容词,都记住。一个星期乖的话,就到姨妈家住两天。...
蔡卓远 I like blue, because blue likes skyI like blue, because blue likes waterI like blue, because blue likes water dragonI like blue, because my dad’s cat is blueBlue, I love you....
李力可My FamilyMy family includes three people and a pet. These three people are my father, my mother , and I. I also have a cat named cookie.My father is hardworking and playful. He rus a small business at home....
王桠This afternoon, we play a game called ‘Family Tree’. This game is very interesting. I’m very interested in it. Our teacher’s family is very large. She has many brothers and sisters....
My name is Jin Jiahong, and my English name is Kaci. I’m 14years old, 37kg. I like English, and books, red, orange, pink, blue, shuttlecock, waternmelon, apple, and bananas....
January 15 2010 It was the third day of our winter holiday. Today, there are many business in my mother’s company. So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother’s company....
January 28 2010Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study....
January 13 2010 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework....
查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语日记带翻译 的文章

随机推荐