如何翻译这句话???英语句子翻译

这句话如何翻译成英文?_百度知道
这句话如何翻译成英文?
你好,我们也在等香港邮局给我们回复,因为他们查国际邮件是要时间的,如果这订单确实丢失了,我们会给你退款的。请耐心等待同时也希望你能理解。
提问者采纳
你好。楼上翻译,客户看了会惹毛你客户的,语法错误多。Hello, we are waiting for the reply from HK Post Office right now, becuase they need time to check international mails. If the order is indeed lost, we will refund. Please be patient and thanks for your understanding.reply后面加back是低级错误。refund本身就是退款的意思。
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
Hi,We are also waiting for the Hong Kong post office to reply back to us, because it takes time for them to check international mails. If the order is indeed lost, we will give you refund. Please wait patiently, and we appreciate your understanding.
Hello, we are Hongkong post office to give us a reply, because they find international mail is to be, if this order is lost, we will give you a refund. Please be patient and hope you can understand.
Hello, we are waiting for the reply from HK Post Office too.As you know, they need some time to check the
international mails. If this order is confirmed lost, we will refund you. Please be patient and thanks for your kind understanding.
Hello, we are also waiting for the reply from HK Post Office since it takes time for them to check through the international mails. If the order is indeed lost, we will refund you. Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句话如何翻译成英文?_百度知道
这句话如何翻译成英文?
你好,非常抱歉给你造成的不便,我已经付了1美金给你。这是因为我们没有包装好产品所造成的。希望你能谅解。。
提问者采纳
Dear customer, We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused because of our unqualified packaging. We have already refunded $1 to your account as compensate for the loss Thank you so much for your understand.一般商务来往,用我们,通常不用我。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
How are you doing?
I am very sorry
to cause you trouble. I have already paid back you a
packing the products well,which bring you inconvenient. Hope you you will understand
Hello, I'm really sorry for your inconvenience caused by our careless in the products packaging. I have already paid you back one dollor for compensation. Please accept my sincere apologies, thanks very much.希望帮到你O(∩_∩)O~
hello,very sorry for the incovenience brought to you by our poor packaging,
$1 has been paid to you as compensation, please forgive.
Hello, very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I have already paid $ 1 to you. This is because we do not have packaging products. I hope you understand. .
how are you? Sorry for the inconvinient to you, the $1 has been paid already. All of these is caused by unqualified package by us. Your consideration will be highly appreciated.
Hello, I am very sorry for the inconvenience to you, I already paid $1 for you. This is because we have no packing caused by the product. I hope you'll understand..
Hello, very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I have already paid $1 to you. Because we are not packed products caused by. I hope you understand
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我觉得你幸运你觉得我幸运,这句话英文怎么翻译?不要翻译网的.._百度知道
我觉得你幸运你觉得我幸运,这句话英文怎么翻译?不要翻译网的..
要亲自翻译,不要有语法错误噢...
提问者采纳
I think you are lucky and vice versa.
提问者评价
参考资料:
自己的脑子
其他类似问题
翻译网的相关知识
其他1条回答
I think you are so lucky,so do you.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对不起让你等了我那么久.这句话怎样翻译成英文?_百度知道
对不起让你等了我那么久.这句话怎样翻译成英文?
提问者采纳
I'm so sorry to make you wait for me for a long time.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
i'm sorry ,let you wait me so long times.
Sorry for waiting for me for a long time.
Sorry to have you wait for me this long.
have to say 上面的翻译不地道一般老外说:sorry for keeping you waiting (for) so long. 或者完整点:im sorry to have kept you waiting (for) so long.第一种口语化点就好啦
I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long to
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
“我能用英语进行日常交流”这句话,如何翻译成英语?
各位大虾好!    “我能用英语进行日常交流”这句话,如何翻译成英语?我的翻译:I can communicate daily in english.总感觉别扭,恳请指正。另,我想出国从事水电工程建设,岗位可能是宣传、文秘加接待,请推荐一些有用的书籍或教材。谢谢!
10-03-25 & 发布
I can speak English in general communication.日常用译为 General
请登录后再发表评论!
&I can use English daily exchange&
请登录后再发表评论!
我能用英语进行日常交流I can use English in daily comunication.I am able to do my daily communication in English.
请登录后再发表评论!
“我能用英语进行日常交流”   &I can use English in daily communication.&
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐