我们有一份记者的工作提供给你。 用英语句子翻译翻译

When I grow up, I'm going to be a reporter. Next year, I'm going to write articles for magazines and newspapers. I'm going to a university in Beijing after senior school. Maybe I'm going to find a part-time job and save some money. Next, I'm going to work for a TV station as a reporter. Then I'm going to travel all ove 的翻译是:长大了,我要成为一名记者。明年,我要去写文章的杂志和报纸。我要去高级放学后在北京一所大学。也许我要去找一份兼职工作和存些钱。接下来,我要去为一家电视台担任记者工作。然后去周游世界 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
When I grow up, I'm going to be a reporter. Next year, I'm going to write articles for magazines and newspapers. I'm going to a university in Beijing after senior school. Maybe I'm going to find a part-time job and save some money. Next, I'm going to work for a TV station as a reporter. Then I'm going to travel all ove
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
当我长大了,我是一个记者。明年,我要为杂志和报纸写文章。我要高中后在北京的大学。也许我会找到一个兼职工作,并节省一些钱。下一步,我将作为电视台记者的工作。然后我会到世界各地旅行
长大了,我要成为一名记者。明年,我要去写文章的杂志和报纸。我要去高级放学后在北京一所大学。也许我要去找一份兼职工作和存些钱。接下来,我要去为一家电视台担任记者工作。然后去周游世界
我长大了,我会去一个记者。 明年,我要写文章的杂志和报纸。 我要一个大学后在北京高级学校。 也许我要找到一份兼职工作,节省一些金钱。 下一步,我要作一个电视台工作的记者。 然后我要走遍全世界
当我长大时,我是记者。 明年,我为杂志和报纸写文章。 我去在北京的一所大学在大龄儿童学校以后。 可能我发现一个半日工作和存一些钱。 其次,我为电视台工作作为记者。 然后我旅行全世界
相关内容&aBe patient, wait! A man can not come soon! 耐心,等待! 一個人不可能很快來! & asuperordinate term superordinate期限 & ahdd regenerator allows to repair bad sectors on damaged hard diskdrives without losses of the exis ting data .it supports many types hdd热交流器在损坏的坚硬diskdrives准许修理坏扇区,不用exis铃声数据.it支持的损失许多类型 & aWhat is the topic of the quotations? 什么是引文的题目? & aometimes, I’d rather feel nothing. It’s better. It’s easier是什么意思? ometimes,我什么都宁可不会感觉。 它是更好的。 它是更加容易的是什么意思? & a电子技术基础 正在翻译,请等待... & ahave little chance 有少许机会 & adon't negotiate with the other tribe 与另一个部落不要谈判 & aRUT: 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTo be discussed To be discussed & aDuring the time from 2005 to 2008, I have a work experience at Taikai electric group cooperation of Shandong province. 正在翻译,请等待... & aencaixada 正在翻译,请等待... & a很感谢你给了我一段美好的时光 正在翻译,请等待... & a糊里糊涂的过日子 Bewildered living & awhoes you maria come from whoes您玛丽亚来自 & a101 - Nubiles
& aspecial die-hub cancellation 特别死插孔取消 & a让开 Making way & athe timing of 时间 & ashabby 破旧 & a从日至2月20日,彭伟民、陈一静、彭筱、彭辰一家四人参加广东南湖国际旅行社“日本北海道春节包机双飞五天团旅游”。 From February 16, 2010 to February 20, Peng Weimin, Chen one static, Peng Xiao, Peng Chen four people participates in Guangdong Lake Nanhu International Travel agency “the Japanese Hokkaido Spring Festival the chartered airplane dual flight five day group traveling”. & aissue of the Completion Certificate 完工证书的问题 & a老师后面有一块黑板 Behind teacher has a blackboard & aI will do it as you said I will do it as you said & a掉漆 Falls the paint & a在中国,并非所有的学身份都骑单车去上学 In China, all study statuses all ride the bicycle to go to school by no means & ahigh cost 高费用 & a超市整天有很多人 The supermarket has very many people all day & asettlement is home to nearly 解决是家庭对几乎 & aEFFACLAR EFFACLAR & a她妹妹从不吃垃圾食品 Her younger sister ever does not eat trash food & anobombs nobombs
from berlin 他是从柏林 & a好像他的事业就快要结束了 Probably his enterprise soon ended & a口语则以普通话为标准语言 The spoken language take the standard spoken Chinese as the standard language
& aAhh-ahh-ahh
Oliver bounds, repent and not see shore I wanna go Oliver bounds, repent and not see shore & a我来自环境艺术设计一班 I come from environment art to design one class & atravel diary 旅行日志 & a请输入您Real strong men are not those without tears,but those running in tears需要翻译的文本! Please input the text which your Real strong men are not those without tears, but those running in tears needs to translate! & a我经常和她一起学习,一起玩耍 I frequently and she study together, plays together & aI am truly so happy for we have meet 我真实地是,很愉快为我们有集会 & aExit simulation 退出模仿 & a高安全性系统优化 正在翻译,请等待... & a我认为各有各的优点 I thought has each merit respectively & aDevelopment of a Service-Learning Course Focused on Food Bank Operations and Services 正在翻译,请等待... & a如果你看到了一场车祸,并且有人受伤了 正在翻译,请等待... & a大学担任学院足球队队长 University assumption institute football team party chief & aReconstruction of Bangladesh Khulna 孟加拉国Khulna的重建 & a微妙的经济形势 正在翻译,请等待... & a與此同時 正在翻译,请等待... & a? 擅长研究产品的性能,对其进行思考、总结,在家中经常拆卸小的东西并能复原。 ? The good at research product performance, carries on the ponder, the summary to it, disassembles the small thing frequently in the home and can recover. & a我的家人和朋友都很高兴 Mein Familie Mitglied und die Freunde sind sehr glückliche alle & aFortune Cook1es 时运Cook1es & a向前看 先に見た & a我也认识很多别的外国人...难道我把他们都卖了? ! ! ! ...... I also know very many other foreigners…Did I all sell them? ! ! ! ...... & aWhen I grow up, I'm going to be a reporter. Next year, I'm going to write articles for magazines and newspapers. I'm going to a university in Beijing after senior school. Maybe I'm going to find a part-time job and save some money. Next, I'm going to work for a TV station as a reporter. Then I'm going to travel all ove 当我长大时,我是记者。 明年,我为杂志和报纸写文章。 我去在北京的一所大学在大龄儿童学校以后。 可能我发现一个半日工作和存一些钱。 其次,我为电视台工作作为记者。 然后我旅行全世界 &这有一份工作,大四英语类同学可以来看看!_西安翻译学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:114,857贴子:
这有一份工作,大四英语类同学可以来看看!收藏
CATTI培训 上沪江网校,随时随地在线学CATTI口译,无时间,地域限制,24小时全程线上口译答疑服务,听说读写全覆盖,权威真题大解析!
【NBA官网呼唤小伙伴】!!!
随着NBA官网和NBA官方微博日益发展壮大,现诚聘小伙伴加入我们的编辑团队,一起挥洒热情!
1、熟悉并热爱NBA
2、具备熟练的英语笔译、听力
3、具有团队精神且愿意加入我们
那么请将你的简历和作品发至:,期待你的到来!
工作地点:北京。
我英语0基础
有报酬吗?
这么好的工作!!!等我大四啊!!!向往的工作NBA
你觉得我热爱nba么。。
成人高考是国家四大考试之一,每年8月考试报名,10月全国统一考试.由报考高校颁发毕业证书,教育部学信网可查,含金量仅次于全日制大学.
说清楚,这个得需要翻译专业,英语的够呛
太远了。——来自 诺基亚 Lumia 1020
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐