求一句英语句子翻译的翻译,在线等

求一句话的英文翻译 坏习惯就像寄生虫 好像是个习语_百度作业帮
求一句话的英文翻译 坏习惯就像寄生虫 好像是个习语
Bad habits are like a parasite.坏习惯就像寄生虫.
Bad habit is like parasite.英语翻译we must also remember taht the number of such people is no greater among the 60's to 70's than among the 50's to 60's,要求正确翻译谢谢_百度作业帮
英语翻译we must also remember taht the number of such people is no greater among the 60's to 70's than among the 50's to 60's,要求正确翻译谢谢
we must also remember taht (the number of such people) is no greater among the 60's to 70's than among 我们 必须 也要 记住 这种人的数量 在 六十年代到七十年代 不比 在五十年代到六十the 50's to 60's.年代的数量多no greater ...than ..不比..多
我们要知道六七十年代时候这类人已经没有五六十年代时候那么多了
我们还必须记住:这样的人的数量是没有更大的在60到70的比在50到60的
我们还必须记住,这些人的数量不超过60至70之间的比在50至60年代。
我们必须记住这样的人的数目在60,70年代和50,60年代的人差不多
我们也必须要记住这类人在五六十年代要比六七十年代数量多。
we must also remember taht the number of such people is no greater among the 60's to 70's than among the 50's to 60's我们还必须记住这种人的数目是 60 年代到 70 年代比 50 年代到 60 年代之间没有更大
您可能关注的推广回答者:求一句英语单词拼写及翻译,谢谢,在线等_百度知道
求一句英语单词拼写及翻译,谢谢,在线等
My friend Kate r( ) me to look after her cat while she was ill in hospital
提问者采纳
request 拜托,请求我的朋友kate拜托我在她生病住院期间帮忙照顾她的猫。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
提醒我的朋友凯特提醒我在她住院的时候帮她照看她的猫。祝你快乐:)
我的朋友凯特的()我照顾她的猫,而她生病在医院
英语单词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求整句话翻译,在线等! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 求整句话翻译,在线等!
快乐的小鱼儿
UID 104307
积分 10355
福步币 3 块
阅读权限 80
求整句话翻译,在线等!
我们的理念是:始终遵循“诚实、守信、协力、共赢 ”,不断致力于为客户创造最大价值, 打造全球钢铁行业知名品牌。
快乐的小鱼儿
UID 104307
积分 10355
福步币 3 块
阅读权限 80
求整句话翻译,在线等!
我们的理念是:始终遵循“诚实、守信、协力、共赢 ”,不断致力于为客户创造最大价值, 打造全球钢铁行业知名品牌。
外贸代理精英
UID 1417842
积分 21906
福步币 297 块
阅读权限 80
来自 宁波洲际进出口有限公司
GOOGLE翻译后,重新组织下语句
UID 1661013
阅读权限 25
中文的这类东西直接翻译过去都是很2的英语,参考下大企业的简介好点。
下面是宝钢的英语给你参考。
Baosteel is dedicated to social welfare services and always takes responsibilities in and contributes to society development. The Baosteel Education Foundation and the China Baosteel Environment Prize Foundation have been set up. In addition, the company has donated money to the Hope Project, Antarctic Great Wall Station and Kunlun Station, sent relief to Wenchuan Earthquake areas and Taiwan tsunami-stricken areas, and offered one-to-one aid to Puer of Yunnan Province and Zhongba County of Tibet, injecting strong incentive for the local economic development and social stability.
UID 1285500
福步币 40 块
阅读权限 40
3楼真是厉害的主啊。。。。
UID 1658031
阅读权限 40
那么多才人啊
快乐的小鱼儿
UID 104307
积分 10355
福步币 3 块
阅读权限 80
Our company consistently adheres to the philosophy of “honesty、 trustworthiness、teamwork and win-win”, is unswervingly devoted to creating maximum value for clients and builds famous brand in the global carbon industry.
自己简单翻译了一下,还望高人修改一下,谢谢!!!
UID 1663336
阅读权限 40
原帖由 Jcinta 于
14:51 发表
那么多才人啊 那是,你也不看这是哪!
UID 1669154
阅读权限 25
回复 #6 fengweijuan 的帖子
Our philosophy is to consistently abide by the principle of “honesty、 trustworthiness、teamwork and win-win'',and constantly strive to create maximum value for clients,thus forge a famous brand in global steel industry.
The sentence you made has some grammer mistakes and doesn't perfectly match the English expression,so I make some modifications and ajustment for you.If you have some
trouble in translation,you can turn to me for help and I will spare no effort to help you.My QQ is
[ 本帖最后由 mingle5888 于
01:56 编辑 ]
UID 1669154
阅读权限 25
Our philosophy is to consistently abide by the principle of ''honesty,trustworthiness,teamwork,win-win'',and constantly strive to create maximum value for clients,thus forge a famous brand in global steel indusry.
Considering the sentence you made has some grammer mistakes and doesn't perfectly match the English expression,so I make a few modifications and adjustments for you.By the way,if you have some trouble in translation,you can turn to me for help,and I will spare no effort to assist you.My QQ is ,Email:
UID 856713
阅读权限 25
楼上的真不地道,你就不能先告诉了别人,再给你自己做广告吗?鄙视中
UID 977681
积分 23516
福步币 21 块
阅读权限 80
回复 #8 mingle5888 的帖子
the sentence structure of your revision might fall into a fatal modification trap as well. it is a noun subject followed by a link verb whereas the object turns out to be an infinitive phrase so the subject and the object are not equal in its property anyway.
UID 1655287
阅读权限 40
来自 shenzhen
楼上的各位都是人才哦
真是发现问题,解决问题呀
10楼的朋友,bona这个词好熟哦,是不是贝纳公司呀?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-英语翻译1、Americans like material comforts and industries(勤奋的) are motivated to produce large quantities and forms of them (重点是produce large quantities and forms of them )_百度作业帮
英语翻译1、Americans like material comforts and industries(勤奋的) are motivated to produce large quantities and forms of them (重点是produce large quantities and forms of them )
美国人喜欢物质享受,生产商大批量生产的原因及方式.produce large quantities and forms of them:大批量生产及他们的方式
表现出他们最棒的一面,,
美国人喜好物质享受,从而激发了商家生产数量和款式众多的“them”你把上文指代的them填进去就好了
large quantities and forms of them
里面的quantity form 怎么翻译?谢谢
数量和形式你那个勤奋的是指什么,我好像理解错了

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐