这段话怎么翻译成英语句子翻译

英语翻译帮忙翻译下面这段话……初六日.天色甚朗.觅导者各携筇上山,过慈光寺.从左上,石峰环夹,其中石级为积雪所平,一望如玉.蔬木茸茸中,仰见群峰盘结,天都独巍然上挺.数里,级愈峻,雪愈_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮忙翻译下面这段话……初六日.天色甚朗.觅导者各携筇上山,过慈光寺.从左上,石峰环夹,其中石级为积雪所平,一望如玉.蔬木茸茸中,仰见群峰盘结,天都独巍然上挺.数里,级愈峻,雪愈
英语翻译帮忙翻译下面这段话……初六日.天色甚朗.觅导者各携筇上山,过慈光寺.从左上,石峰环夹,其中石级为积雪所平,一望如玉.蔬木茸茸中,仰见群峰盘结,天都独巍然上挺.数里,级愈峻,雪愈深,其阴处冻雪成冰,坚滑不容着趾.余独前,持杖凿冰,得一孔置前趾,再凿一孔,以移后趾.从行者俱循此法得度.上至平冈,则莲花、云门诸峰,争奇竞秀,若为天都拥卫者.由此而入,绝岘危崖,尽皆怪松悬结.高者不盈丈,低仅数寸,平顶短髲,盘根虬干,愈短愈老,愈小愈奇,不意奇山中又有此奇品也!松石交映间,冉冉慢慢地僧一群从天而下,俱合掌言:“阻雪山中已三月,今以觅粮勉到此.公等何由得上也?”且言:“我等前海诸庵,俱已下山,后海山路尚未通,惟莲花洞可行耳.”已而从天都峰侧攀而上,透峰罅而下,东转即莲花洞路也.余急于光明顶、石笋矼,即石桥之胜,遂循莲花峰而北.上下数次,至天门.两壁夹立,中阔摩肩,高数十丈,仰面而度,阴森悚骨.其内积雪更深,凿冰上跻,过此得平顶,即所谓前海也.由此更上一峰,至平天矼.矼之兀突独耸者,为光明顶.由矼而下,即所谓后海也.盖平天矼阳为前海,阴为后海,乃极高处,四面皆峻坞,此独若平地.前海之前,天都莲花二峰最峻,其阳属徽之歙,其阴属宁之太平.好吧.从古文翻成现代文.
初六日.天色很晴朗,找了个导游者,各自带一根竹杖上山,经过慈光寺,从左边上去.有石峰环绕夹峙,其中本有石阶,被积雪铺平,一望如玉.透过稀疏的毛茸茸的树木,仰见群峰盘结,独有天都峰巍然挺立在上.行数里,石级愈来愈高峻,而雪也愈深,在背阴处冻雪成冰,又硬又滑,根本踩不住脚.我一人在前,持杖凿冰,凿成一孔,后脚跟上去;从行的人都学此法,于是得以前进.到了山上平岗一看,则见莲花、云门诸峰,争奇竟秀,好像是在为天都峰前呼后拥.由此而入,都是陡岭危崖,都长着怪松,高的不过一丈,矮的仅数寸,松针如平顶短毛,根部盘绕着,树干如龙那样曲折,愈是短的却愈老,愈是小的愈奇特,想不到奇山 中又有此奇品啊!在松石交映之中,有一群僧人下山来,那飘忽的样子像从天而降,他们都合掌说:“我们被大雪困在山中已经三月,今天为找粮食才努力走到这里.你们凭什么能够上去呀?”又说:“我们前海诸庵里的僧人,都已下山了,后海山路尚未通,只有莲花洞一处还可以过去.”于是我们从天都峰的侧面攀登而上,穿过山峰间的缝隙而下,往东转,就是去莲花洞的路了.(到“东转即莲花洞路也.”为止)英语翻译I fell asleep with a new appreciation for my gentle mother and her caring hands.And the guilt that I had carried around for so long was nowhere to de found.帮我这段话翻译成意译_百度作业帮
英语翻译I fell asleep with a new appreciation for my gentle mother and her caring hands.And the guilt that I had carried around for so long was nowhere to de found.帮我这段话翻译成意译
英语翻译I fell asleep with a new appreciation for my gentle mother and her caring hands.And the guilt that I had carried around for so long was nowhere to de found.帮我这段话翻译成意译
我慈祥的母亲和她那爱抚的双手,我枕着这份新的感激入眠.长久以来一直背负的愧疚感荡然无存.求大神翻译,将下面这段话翻译成英文_百度知道
求大神翻译,将下面这段话翻译成英文
十堰生物产业园是武汉国家生物产业基地的组成部分,位于西城经济开发区,规划13.5平方公里,园区依托十白高速和阳光大道,毗邻工业新区C园,依山就势,区位优势明显,交通四通八达,基础设施完善。规划为&一心五区&的功能布局,即是研发、孵化与综合服务中心、生物制药区、种植观光区、循环经济环保科技区、生物医药物流区、居住安置区。重点发展生物医药、生物农业、大健康、生物环保四大领域。同时突出武当道教养生保健文化品牌,立足本地资源,依托武当山及神农架绝佳的&天然药库&和独特的武当道教文化,突出现代中医药生产,打造十堰特色生物产业园。计划用3-5年的时间,建设综合服务中心、生物制药区、种植观光区、循环经济环保科技区、生物医药物流区、居住安置区,打造集研发、孵化、生产、物流、行政、居住为一体的生物产业新城。鄂西北十堰山区处于我国中西结合部和南北气候过渡带,素有“天然药库 ”之美称。神农架、武当山作为我国中医药的发源地,中草药种类繁多。据初步调查,十堰市中草药1300多种,总蕴量为55万吨,大多数中草药为野生。目前已制成的中草药有500多种,主要有天麻、当归、黄连、独活、木瓜、柴胡、苍术、车前草、荆芥、益母草、沙参等。拜托翻译成英文。。。。。
Shiyan biological industrial park is part of the Wuhan National Biological Industry Base, located in West Economic Development, Planning 13.5 square kilometers, the park relies on ten white high speed and Sunshine Boulevard, adjacent to Park Industrial Area C, mountain, location advantages, transportation connections infrastructure improvement. Planning for the &one five areas& functional layout, which is the development, incubation and service centers, pharmaceutical area, planting tourist area, circular economy environmental technology area, biomedicine logistics area, residential resettlement areas. Focus on the development, bio-agriculture, bio-environmental protection in the field of biomedical four large health. Health care while highlighting the Wudang Taoist culture brand, based on local resources, relying on Wudang Mountain and Shennongjia excellent &natural Drug Storehouse& and unique Wudang Taoist culture, highlighting the modern Chinese medicine production, create Shiyan special biological industrial park. Plans to use 3-5 years, the construction of multi-service centers, pharmaceutical area, planting tourist area, circular economy environmental technology area, biomedicine logistics area, residential resettlement areas, create a set of research and development, incubation, production, logistics, administration, housing as one of the bio-industry town.Mountainous area in northwest Hubei Shiyan junction of Western and North-climatic transition zone, known as &natural Drug Storehouse& reputation. Shennongjia, Wudang as the birthplace of Chinese medicine, herbal variety. According to preliminary investigations, more than 1300 kinds of Chinese herbal medicine in Shiyan City, with a total capacity of 550,000 tons Yun, most wild herbs. Currently herbs has made more than 500, mainly elata, angelica, berberine, independent living, papaya, Radix, herb, plantain, Nepeta, motherwort, Radix, etc.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮忙一下,请把这段话翻译成英语 谢谢了_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙一下,请把这段话翻译成英语 谢谢了
我选择计算机的两个原因, 第一是我很早就开始接触计算机了,所以对计算机的一些基本操作比较熟悉。第二是计算机在当今社会有很好的发展前景,学习计算机专业很好就业。 把这段话翻译成英文吧 ,
不一定要照着上面一个字一个字的翻译,
只要把大概意思表达的差不多就好了, 谢谢各位 。 请别用翻译器,谢谢各位了!!!
提问者采纳
There are two main reasons why I chose computer science as my major. Firstly, I have been using computer for a long time so that I am very familar with the basic operation systems. Secondly, I think it's important to master computer skill well nowadays. As I believe it will provide me better career opportunity in the future.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
  我选择计算机的两个原因, 第一是我很早就开始接触计算机了,所以对计算机的一些基本操作比较熟悉。第二是计算机在当今社会有很好的发展前景,学习计算机专业很好就业。I major the computer for two reasons that,firstly I contacted it at a very early time so I have a good knowing of it
and secondly the computer has a good future developmentat present so that learning the computer can help people to be employed easily。
Here are the two reasons why i chose computer sciences as my major: first i have been familiar with the basics of computer operations since a early age and it has been a k also, i see great prospect in studying computer science as i believe it will ease my career path in the future. 自译 流畅的美式英语改下I major in computer science for two reasons: first i have been familiar with the basics of computer operations since a early age and it has been a k also, i see great prospect in studying computer science as i believe it will ease my career path in the future.
I chose computer as my major for two reasons. For one thing, I contacted computer knowledge when I was very young. Therefore, I am accustomed to some basic computer operations. For the other, owing to the prominent outlook in the modern society, it is a advantage for me to major in computer. 纯人工翻译,纯手打,如果满意,请采纳。
I prefer to computer science for two reasons as below: one is that I am familiar with the basic operation as I have used computer since many years ago, the other one is that I wish a good future after graduating from computer science degree as there's a great expectation of computer science in this era.
I chose computer as my major for two reasons. First, I contacted computer knowledge long before. Therefore, I am accustomed to some basic computer operations. Second,, owing to the prominent outlook in the modern society, it is an advantage for me to major in computer.
I have two reasons to choose the major of PC Engineering.First,I got to use computer earlier,so I know how basic operation of computer.Second,the major of PC Engineering has a good future to easily get a job!
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译麻烦大家帮我把这段话翻译成英语:【国庆节祝福】九州日丽,国趋昌盛人趋富;四化春新,花爱阳春果爱秋.走遍祖国最想母亲,走遍世界最想祖国.举国上下共庆贺,祝愿祖国更强大.国_百度作业帮
英语翻译麻烦大家帮我把这段话翻译成英语:【国庆节祝福】九州日丽,国趋昌盛人趋富;四化春新,花爱阳春果爱秋.走遍祖国最想母亲,走遍世界最想祖国.举国上下共庆贺,祝愿祖国更强大.国
英语翻译麻烦大家帮我把这段话翻译成英语:【国庆节祝福】九州日丽,国趋昌盛人趋富;四化春新,花爱阳春果爱秋.走遍祖国最想母亲,走遍世界最想祖国.举国上下共庆贺,祝愿祖国更强大.国庆又逢中秋月圆,伟大祖国大好河山,蒸蒸日上繁荣富强,神州共奔富丽康庄.庆国庆,大家齐欢乐,五十六个民族共欢腾,祝我们的祖国欣欣向荣!国庆乐;人团圆,心团圆;思故乡,念台湾;家要和,国要兴!神州大地繁花似锦,祖国长空乐曲如潮.在这美好日子里,让我用最真挚的祝福伴您渡过.我将满满的祝福塞在信里,在国庆节之际,寄与远方的您.祝您国庆节快乐,心想事成,事业蒸蒸日上!水在流,鱼在游,爱你不需要理由;风在吹,雨在下,很想抱你亲一下;天有情,地有情,国庆浪漫一下行不行?金秋是收获的季节,金秋是诱人的时刻.愿你收获永远如金秋的硕果,愿你欢笑永远如盛开的鲜花.国庆国庆普天同庆,祝福你在这个和平幸福的年代里节日快乐!身体健康!当你打点行囊准备去旅游时,记得装上我的祝福---一路顺风!开开心心!欣望江山千里秀,欢颂祖国万年春.祝福你,国庆节快乐!那就麻烦大家了.
National Day blessing
Li on Kyushu, the country more prosperou four new spring, Yang Chun Hua Ai Ai fruit in autumn.
Most mothers would like to go to the motherland, the world's most want to go to the motherland. A total of the whole country to celebrate and wish the motherland even more powerful.
Mid-Autumn Full Moon Day again, the great great rivers and mountains of the motherland, prosperity day by day, China has rich Ben Chong.
Qing National Day, we Qi joy, a total of 56 national jubilation, we wish the prosperity of the motherland!
N people happy, think of home, read T to be home and that the country should Xing!
Flowers were in the Chinese territory, the sky of the motherland music reviews. In this beautiful day, let me take the most sincere best wishes through with you.
I wish the full Fuse in the letter, the National Day, and send you from afar. I wish you a Happy National Day, Horse, flourishing!
In the water flow, fish swim in, n blowing in the wind, rain the next, you want t day of love, to love, like the National Day romantic work?
Autumn is the season of harvest, autumn is attractive at all times. If you would like to always harvest the fruits of autumn, always willing to laugh if you have fresh flowers in full bloom.
National Day celebration, wishing you peace and happiness in the years of happy holidays! Good health!
RBI ready to pack when you travel, remember that I fitted with the blessing --- bon voyage! Happy!
Wang Xin Jiang Shan journey of a thousand miles show, Chung Huan-chun years of the motherland. Bless you, Happy National Day!---------------纯人工翻译,望答案如君所求.翻译嘚那么辛苦.给点分吧.谢谢.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐