帮着看看这句英文怎么汉译英在线翻译句子,多谢。

请英语高手帮个忙,帮我翻译一段话,请不要出现语病哦,最好口译,谢谢!看了你的留言,我很报歉.我一直都认为我在你心中没那么重要,原来我错了.我会记得你说过的:“我们是永远的朋友”,你_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手帮个忙,帮我翻译一段话,请不要出现语病哦,最好口译,谢谢!看了你的留言,我很报歉.我一直都认为我在你心中没那么重要,原来我错了.我会记得你说过的:“我们是永远的朋友”,你
请英语高手帮个忙,帮我翻译一段话,请不要出现语病哦,最好口译,谢谢!看了你的留言,我很报歉.我一直都认为我在你心中没那么重要,原来我错了.我会记得你说过的:“我们是永远的朋友”,你在我心中永远重要! 在未来我们会分开,但我会带着你的祝福努力,希望你也一样,记得还有个我会一直支持你的! 爱你,得爱你哟!
After reading your message,i felt so sorry~i should've made such a huge mistake that i thought i was not that important in your heart for so long.The each word you said to me that "we will be friends forever" which i am to keep in mind forever.You will be important in my heart for good~we will be apart in the near future,but i will move on with your bless~and i will back on you forever,you know that~Love you so much 看了楼上的反应,第一句写read ur.,木有主语额,应该用分词~后面love you ,love you 木有这么写的,重复,总给人感觉是翻译软件翻译的帮忙把这段话翻译成英语,谢谢啦!当王子知道公主生病的时候,王子正在打仗.王子说,他不管了.他要放下那场战争,他要逃亡,他要去看他的公主.可是他的战友跟他说,现在外面枪林弹雨,所有人_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙把这段话翻译成英语,谢谢啦!当王子知道公主生病的时候,王子正在打仗.王子说,他不管了.他要放下那场战争,他要逃亡,他要去看他的公主.可是他的战友跟他说,现在外面枪林弹雨,所有人
帮忙把这段话翻译成英语,谢谢啦!当王子知道公主生病的时候,王子正在打仗.王子说,他不管了.他要放下那场战争,他要逃亡,他要去看他的公主.可是他的战友跟他说,现在外面枪林弹雨,所有人都在看你,看你的动静.你现在去是自投罗网.王子还是逃了出去,穿过重重阻拦和岗哨.终于到了公主的地方.王子推开门,他哽噎着想说很多话,他连对不起都说得支离破碎,他连怎么抱她是最好的姿势,都弄不明白.终于跪下来大哭,女孩儿也哭了.因为她从来不知道,为什么两个相爱的人,在受苦的时候想要接近.会那么,疼.
When the prince knew the princess was ill,he wan in war .The prince said that he didn't care and he wanted to put down the war,he would escape and he would go to see the princess.However,his comrades-in-arms said outside was on the raging battlefield now,all others were watching you,were watching what was going on .If you went out now you would walk right into the trap.The prince escaped finally who passed through alps on alps and heavily -tried.When he arrived to the place of the princess,he pushed the door and wanted to say something choking up.But,He even said sorry fragmented and he cann't hold her with the best position.At last,the prince knelted down and began to cry and the princess cried too.Because she never knew why the two lovers,in suffering wanted to close may hurt that much.仅供参考吧,
When Prince Princess know when ill, the prince is war. Prince said that he gave up. He wants to lay down the war, he had to flee, he wanted to see the princess. But his comrades with the outside hail ...英语翻译请教高手帮我翻译一下这段话.谢谢!凡是翻译,必须兼顾这两面,一当然力求其易解,一则保存着原作的风姿.
翻译应该“保存异域文化色彩”不能因看不惯兰眼睛、高鼻子而对原作_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请教高手帮我翻译一下这段话.谢谢!凡是翻译,必须兼顾这两面,一当然力求其易解,一则保存着原作的风姿.
翻译应该“保存异域文化色彩”不能因看不惯兰眼睛、高鼻子而对原作
英语翻译请教高手帮我翻译一下这段话.谢谢!凡是翻译,必须兼顾这两面,一当然力求其易解,一则保存着原作的风姿.
翻译应该“保存异域文化色彩”不能因看不惯兰眼睛、高鼻子而对原作“削鼻剜眼”
All translation,consideration must be given to the two surfaces,to make it easier to understand,of course,to retain the original beautiful.The translation shall be preserved as the "culture" for her blue eyes,nose to the original "cut a scoop out eyes"
all the translation should take serious consideration of this two aspects. on one hand. try an easy-understanding to others, on the other,maintain the poise of the original works. "keep the exotic cultural characterstics" we should not cut or omit the content because of our prejudice. 希望对你有帮助 嘿嘿
Translation of all kinds should be subject to two aspects: pursuing easest understanding, and keeping the original grace.Translation should "preserve foreign culture", not "pare nose and cut out ...
Every translation, must be considered this, of course, a solution to the yi, an original kept elegance.Translation should preserve foreign culture colour ", "not averse to Abram GaoBiZi eyes, nose, eyes original" cut gouge."
Every translation must seek to fulfill the following two criteria: 1) achieving easy understanding, and 2) preserve the original colors of the work being translated.Translation should retain the cultural varieties instead of "cutting out the eyes and nose" when unfamiliar with blue eyes and high nose.
Every translation, must be considered this, of course, a solution to the yi, an original kept elegance.Translation should preserve foreign culture colour ", "not averse to Abram GaoBiZi eyes, nose, eyes original" cut gouge."
Any translation must take account of these two sides, of course, seek a solution of their trade, a preserved original posture. Translation should be "save the exotic culture and" can not be due to frown blue eyes, high nose and on the original "cut nose and gouging out eyes"李阳英语请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改好呢?谢谢了!------------_百度知道
请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?有的话怎么改好呢?谢谢了!------------
----------------1?有的话怎么改好呢请兄弟们帮忙看下下面这句英语翻译有没有什么问题?谢谢了.这个新方法是使用标准砝码去代替样品
提问者采纳
The new method is 【to use】 the standard weight to replace the sample
use不用变ing形式吗
这里需要用 不定式,表示方法。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我把这段话翻译一下.翻译成英文,谢啦!这是凯茜·威尔逊的第一份工作:同哈维一家生活在一起,照看两年幼的孩子和料理家务.凯茜父母双亡,也没有兄弟姐妹.她希望在新家里过得快乐,但她_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我把这段话翻译一下.翻译成英文,谢啦!这是凯茜·威尔逊的第一份工作:同哈维一家生活在一起,照看两年幼的孩子和料理家务.凯茜父母双亡,也没有兄弟姐妹.她希望在新家里过得快乐,但她
帮我把这段话翻译一下.翻译成英文,谢啦!这是凯茜·威尔逊的第一份工作:同哈维一家生活在一起,照看两年幼的孩子和料理家务.凯茜父母双亡,也没有兄弟姐妹.她希望在新家里过得快乐,但她不时感到孤独.孩子们的父亲邓肯常常出差去伦敦.凯茜喜欢孩子们,也喜欢邓肯的母亲老哈维太太,但她没有朋友.
当然,还有一个叫尼克的农场主,他住在田地的另一边.他的眼睛很蓝,笑容亲切而友善.但要和尼克交朋友并不容易,因为邓肯恨他,而凯茜同尼克出去吃晚饭也会让老哈维太太很生气.
但是邓肯为什么恨尼克呢?为什么尼克让凯茜在海滩屋要小心呢?为什么谁也不愿意谈到两年前过世的孩子们的母亲米兰达呢?哈维家有许多秘密,令凯茜产生了疑问.
很快,她开始揭开谜底,并终于明白了为什么每个人都忘不了米兰达……
This is Cathy Wilson's first job:a life together with Harvey,after two young children and the housework.Cathy parents,no brothers or sisters.She hope in new home happy,but she felt lonely.The father of her children often travel to London Duncan.Cathy was like children,like old Mrs.Harvey Duncan's mother,but she has no friends.Of course,there's a call Nick farmer,he lived in the other side of the field.His eyes are very kind and friendly smile and blue.But to make friends with Nick is not easy,because hate him,but Cathy Duncan with Nick out to dinner will let old Mrs.Harvey was angry.But Duncan?Why hate Nick,Why let Cathy at the beach house,Nick carefully?Why no one willing to about two years ago,the children's mother died Miranda?Harvey's secret,Cathy many questions.Soon,she began to unravel the mystery,and finally understand why everyone forget Miranda...
This is Kathy Wilson's first job: living with Harvey's family and taking care of two kids and doing some housework. Kathy's parents were both dead and she has no sisters or brothers.She hopes to have ...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐