三一口语自选话题有什么话题?急

你现在的位置 : &
三一口语话题准备及如何面对考官
&&& 大部分三一口语考生,在自选话题的准备及考场应如何面对考官这两方面上都是十分困惑。今天把详细的步骤以及注意事项告知家长,希望对大家有所帮助:
 &&& 考前准备:新增话题和自选话题
  新增话题的准备和复习最好参加一个学习班。至于自选话题最好不要选择考试守则上的话题, 可以从自己喜欢的物品和亲身经历中选择,也可以从更级别中选择,但我们不广泛建议学生这么做,只有部分口语水平较高的学生想拿优秀的学生可以采取该方式。如果家长想谈论话题中的一个,那么必须把该范围缩小到一个具体的点举例说明:
  六级中的TRAVEL是很多家长乐意选择的话题,但是TOPIC FORM中绝对不能直白的出现和谈论这个词,因为旅游是个话题和意义很广泛的词,考官不能从标题中判断你到底要想讲什么,当然也有很多家长想把考生所有的旅游经验全部说一遍,但是要注意到,如果这么写就没有办法罗列出考生的逻辑感,
  那么下面一个选自话题表格是可取的,请大家参照
  Topic Form:& My Exciting Trip to Hong Kong
  1. When I went to Hong Kong.
  2. Who I went with at that time.
  3. How I got to Hong Kong.
  4. The wonderful food I am fond of in Hong Kong.
  5. The best part of my trip
  6. How I thought of Hong Kong
  3.注意事项,很多家长会让孩子根据每一个点写一段话并背诵下来,这么做只完成了第一步,有很好的应试效果,但是,我们建议老师在学生背诵熟练的基础上再把问题进行多样化的训练,让他们自然的说出来,用上自己所写的句子和单词,而不是死记硬背。
  二、进入考场
  所需物品:与自选话题相关的任何方便携带的物品,照片,图片,玩具和纪念品,注意活的动物和危险的物品,录音录像设备不允许带入,英语文字资料过多的材料也不可以带入,尤其时自己写上面的文章,不可以带入考场,但可以带入备考试。
  进入考场,只需留汉语名字,英文名字,等录音开始再开始正式回答
  三、观察考官
 人有千面一样,考官的性格和想法在也有不同,尽管评判的标准相同,但是评判的方法在考试中呈现多样性。三一的理念是:不同类型的考官考生都可以沟通。下面说比较常见的几种考官。
  随和型:你很幸运,如果你遇到这类考官,当然因为大多数考官都是这类,所以大家都很幸运,那么注意考官可能会经常善意的提醒你,诸如时态和单复数,一般一到两次,但微笑的考官并不代表这你就可以通过考试,你很高兴的和她交谈,如果就一个话题不能深入的谈下去,那就要小心了
  强硬型:经常打断的你的谈话,目的是要测试你的主动谈话的能力,并非真的故意刁难,你所要做的就是平常心对待,以你的微笑来打动考官,不要被她吓到或激怒
  平常型:介于两者之间,那么你们的谈话可能比较平淡,但往往效果会更好,遇到活跃型的考生,场面就能调动起来了。
  相关阅读:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐三一口语三级讲义复习大全及考试要点汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页免费26页免费2页免费2页免费2页免费 15页免费61页免费6页免费2页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢26页免费2页免费2页免费2页免费2页免费
三一口语三级讲义复习大全及考试要点汇总|本​文​汇​总​了​三​一​口​语​三​级​考​试​要​点​和​全​面​的​复​习​资​料
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢三一口语话题:Internet
【网络综合-三一口语话题:Internet】:
以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于《三一口语话题:Internet》,供大家学习参考!
给大家推荐一个非常好的、有品味的三一口语话题:InternetDo you often use the Internet?
When did you first use the Internet?
About how many hours a day do you use the Internet?
About how many hours a week do you use the Internet?
Who uses the Internet the most in your family?
What computer do you use to access the Internet?
What are some security issues you must think about when you access the Internet?
Have you ever bought something using the Internet?
How can the internet help you learn English? Do you take advantage of this?
How can the Internet be improved?
How often do you use the internet?
Do you think our lives have been improved by the Internet?
Do you have any ideas or ambitions to start an Internet company?
Do you think the Internet favors men or women?
Do men and women use the internet for different purposes?
Do you use the Internet for fun or education?
What are some of the ways the Internet can be used for education?
What are some of the ways the Internet can be used for entertainment?
What are the sites you most commonly access?
What is the best thing about the Internet?
What problems does the Internet create? What problems does it solve?
Which company is your Internet provider?
Why did you choose this company?
Are you satisfied with their service?
How much does it cost you?
Is it expensive to access the Internet by mobile phone in your country?
Is there too much sex on the Internet?
Does your family have wireless Internet access in your home?
Do you access the Internet from your mobile phone?
What type of pages do you access with your phone?
Do you have more many e-mail addresses?
Why do you need more than one e-mail address?
Have you ever chatted on the Internet?
Is it dangerous to meet people on the Internet?
Would you like to go on a date with someone you meet on the Internet?
Do you think governments have the right to censor the Internet?
Do you think that the Internet safe for children? Why
Do you think that it is important for schools to have Internet access? Why?
Can you believe all the information that is published (available) on the Internet?
Do you think that people should put photos of their friends onto the Internet?
Why is it a good idea to have books and magazines published on the Internet?
Do you think that it is a good or bad habit for young people to play computer games?
Why should you be careful about giving out personal information to people that you meet in chat-rooms?
Give me a reason why you think that email is a good way for people to communicate.
The Internet can help people work from home. Do you think that this is a good or bad?
Many disreputable companies get personal information from your computer when you visit their web site. Why is this bad?
Many people download MP3 music without paying any money for it. Do you think that this is a problem?
Would you consider going out with someone that you met on the Internet?
In your opinion, what is the most important feature of the Internet?
Do you think that meeting people is easier than meeting people face to face?
Are old people disadvantaged by today's usage of the Internet? How?
When you buy something on the Internet, trust is very important. Why?
Do you think that the Internet will replace Libraries?
Do you think that online banking (being able to do most of your banking by the Internet and ATM machines) will become popular in all countries? What is a disadvantage of this.
In many big cities it is possible to buy your groceries online and have them delivered to your home. Why has this become popular?
Why is it illegal to download movies and music from the Internet?
What is a computer virus and how do we protect our computers from being infected?
How does the Internet help people from different countries to communicate with each other?
Information on the Interne it is not just single documents. Why is this important?
How do we stop young children from looking at Internet sites that have inappropriate content?
Do you think that some people spend too much time on the Internet and does this stop them from seeing their friends? Why?
Do you think that having Internet access is mainly for rich people? Will poor people be disadvantaged?
In some countries you can sell personal items on the Internet (E-Bay). Do you think this is a good idea?
Many Universities are now offering online courses. Give me some reasons why this is a good thing.
Many Universities are now offering online courses. Give me some reasons why this is a bad thing.
If you want reliable and good information from the Internet, then you should look for sites operated by which types of organizations?
Do you think that the Internet usage is an anti-social activity?
E-commerce (buying and selling things on the Internet) has become very popular. Give a reason for this?
Is it better to buy online or to go to a shop? Why?
Why is it very important not to give out personal information on the Internet?
Many sites require you to have ID's and passwords. Why do we need to keep these safe?
Some web sites hold very dangerous information, for example how to make a bomb. How can we control these Web sites?
If you give personal information to a Website do you think that they will always keep this private? Sometimes they sell this information. Is this a good or bad thing?
Search engine are used to find information. Do you think that they always give you the best sites or do they give you sites that pay money in order to be on the top of the list?
What is copyright? How do we break copyright law on the Internet?
Many students use the Internet to help them do their assignments and they just &°cut and paste&± information from the Internet. How do we stop this?
We can use the Internet to find jobs overseas. Is this good or bad for both the employer and employee?
If you employ someone via the Internet, how do you check if the person is giving you truthful information?
To be current, that is to be up-to-date, is an important feature of the Internet. Why is this important and what impact is this having on society?
In Japan, many young men lock themselves in their bedrooms, sometimes for years, to escape the pressures of study. They refuse to see people, but they still use the Internet and mobile phones. Do you think that this will happen in other countries?
Is the Internet making people more impatient? Are we becoming a society were we all want instant satisfaction?
Many people use the Internet for fun and entertainment at work. Do you think that this is right?
How has the Internet changed society?三一口语三级常用话题归纳之四_三一口语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:253贴子:
三一口语三级常用话题归纳之四收藏
【三一口语课程】
优易国际英语拥有三一口语全套的课程培训体系,1级到12级专业和完善的教学计划;拥有三一口语专业的师资团队,是目前北京市三一口语培训基地。
牌:优易国际英语
适合人群:三一口语1级-12级学员
上课时间:随时上课
上课地点:大望路校区、北苑校区、上门授课、第三方地点
授课形式:一对一 或者小班授课
建议:1对1学习效果最佳Section 6: 家庭生活  1. What are your parents doing now? 你的父母现在正在做什么?   They are working.   2. What time do you get up in the morning? 早上你几天起床?   I get up at six o’clock in the morning.   3. Where do you have breakfast, at school or at home? 你在哪吃早饭,在学校还是在家?   I have breakfast at home.   4. What subjects do you study at school? 你在学校学什么科目?   I study math, Chinese and English at school.   5. Do you have classes on Saturday and Sunday? 你周六和周日上课吗?   Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.   6. What time do you finish school? 你几点放学?   I finish school at five o’clock.   7. What do you usually do in the evening? 你晚上经常做什么?   I usually do my homework in the evening.   8. What time is it now? 现在几点了?   It’s 10 o’clock.   9. What did you study in your school?   10. What (kind of) subject do you like ?   11. Is your home/house far from your school? How far is it?   12. Which subject do you like best?   13. What are xxx doing?   14. What were they doing yesterday?   15. Can you do xxx?   16. Where do you have breakfast,at school or at home?  17. Who is your best friend?   18. Can you tell me something about your friend?   19. How old is your friend?   20. What do you do?   21. What does your mother do and how about your father?   22. What do you want to be in the future?    23. What does your mother usually do on the weekend?   24. What do you usually do on Saturdays?   25. What do your parents do on Sundays?   26. When do you usually get up every day?   27. What do you often have for breakfast?   28. What do you usually do at 12 o’clock?   29. What’s your hobby?   30. What do you usually do in your spare time/ free time/ leisure time/ in the evening?   31. Can you play football?   32. Who do you usually play with?   33. Where do you usually play?   34. Where were you yesterday afternoon?   35. What are your parents doing now?
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或海狼英语三一口语6级模拟考试(话题Learning a foreign language)- 在线观看 - 乐视网
海狼英语三一口语6级模拟考试(话题Learning a foreign ..
下载到电脑本片暂不支持下载
下载到移动
极致体验,全屏实力
转存到云盘本片暂不支持转存
把视频放进云盘随时随地尽享观看
一键转发至
收藏后可以和家人一起看海狼英语三一口语6级模拟考试(话题Learning a foreign ..,还可以用,登录随时随地观看
发布时间& 20:20:22 |播放&|评论&
内容简介:海狼英语三一口语特色培训全部由三一口语9级及12级教师培训,提供精编讲义及全部讲义录音,通过率高.还提供日常口语、BETS口语、雅思口语、面试口语、商务口语、及新概念英语的培训.公司位于北三环马甸桥北300米路东北环中心1103.
全明星综艺季
大家都在看
每天坚持游长江
史泰龙硬汉梦之队再度升级
头部布满褶皱似石头人
阑尾CP耍诈逼哭张歆艺
湖人擒森林狼3连胜
美女视频现场直播
威少禽兽隔扣格里芬绝杀
F1美国站落幕
英超女神拍写真弄湿内衣
半夜拖至猪圈焚尸