高三英语期中试卷
上传: 吴桂蓉 &&&&更新时间: 17:25:56
高三英语期中试卷(2010.11 )
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
请听下面5段对话,选出最佳选项。
1.how much does one ticket cost?
a.$4.00&&&&& b.$4.50&&&& c.$9.00
2.what does the woman mean?
a.professor black doesn&t usually write on the blackboard.
b.the woman didn&t attend the professor&s lecture.
c.the professor&s lecture was boring.
3.how is the food at the restaurant?
a.the food is very good.& &bthe food is not expensive.&& c.the food is not fast but cheap.
4.which statement of the following is right after the talk?
a.it&s going to rain. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.the man doesn&t believe it&s going to rain.
c.it has been raining for some time.
5.what can we infer from the talk?
a.the man doesn&t know about the speech.
b.the woman didn&t attend the speech.
c.the man regrets not attending the speech.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
请听第6段材料,回答第6至第8题。
6.what are the two speakers talking about?
a.using the left hand.&&&& b.operating machines.&&&&& c.designing machines.
7.what is the possible relationship between the two.speakers?
a.master and servant.&& &&b.fellow workers.&&&&&&&&& c.boss and secretary.
8.what can we learn from the conversation?
a.left-handers can&t run the machines.
b.the woman is more skillful than the man.
c.the woman only uses her right hand.
请听第7段材料,回答第9至第11题。
9.what was the weather like yesterday?
a.it was cloudy.&&&&&&&&& b.it was windy.&&&&&&&& c.it rained heavily.
10.what was the weather broadcast today?
a.it stays nice for the whole day.&&& b.it&s windy.
c.it&s fine at present but it will change in the afternoon.
11.how is the weather going to be at the weekend?
a.the temperature will drop to 9 degrees centigrade.
b.we will have occasional rain.
c.it&s going to be fine but a bit windy.
请听第8段材料,回答第12至第14题。
12.which flight of the following does the man have to take?
a.the night.& b.thr afternoon.& c.the morning.
13.why does the man have to take it?
a.to meet somebody.& b.to attend a conference.
c.to attend an interview.
14.what time will the flight get him there?
a.6:15 a.m.& b.7:15 a.m.& c.9a.m.
请听第9段材料,回答第15至第17题。
15.why did the officer want to see the driver&s license?
a.because the driver was speeding.
b. .because the driver was a stranger.
c. because the driver took the wrong turn.
16.how fast is allowed to drive in business areas of that city?
a.20 miles per hour. &b. 25 miles per hour.&&& c.35 miles per hour.
17.what is the result?
a.she took the man to the police station.
b.she just warned him and let him go.&&& c.she gave him a ticket.
请听第10段材料,回答第18至第20题。
18.what used to happen in the classroom?
a.children sat in the classroom for hours.
b.children could learn by themselves.
c.children liked to sit in the classroom.
19.what is the right teaching way?
a.to make children learn at all
b. to let children learn by themselves at all.
c.to help children learn and discover things.
20.why can&t some of the children find jobs?
a.their parents won&t allow them to do ?
b.the teacher won&t allow them to do.
c.they are too young to be allowed
第二部分:英语知识运用
第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21. what lessons china can draw from ______ global financial crisis has become _____ hot topic among us students.
& a. the&&&&&&&&&& b. /; a&&&&&&&&& c. a&&&&&&&&&& d. /; the
22. don&t worry about the child. next to him ________ a lady, _______ he can turn when he is in trouble.
&& a. whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to whom&&&
&& c. with whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to whom
23. &&i can&t get on with some of my classmates. they just leave me in the cold.
&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. but what&s the reason?
&a. sorry to hear that.&&&&&&&&&& b. how about that?&&&
c. don&t mention it.&&&&&&&&&&& d. never give up.
24.the doctors devoted themselves________a better cure for the terrible disease sars.
a.to find &&&& b.finding&&&&& c.to finding d.in finding
25. it was in the house_____he used to live_____the secret meeting was held.
a.where&&&&&&&&&&&&& & b.that&&&&&&
c.where&&&&&&&& & d.that
26. he and his friends______ in the storm and were______.
a.in danger& b. dangerous
c.in danger& & d.dangerous
27. during his stay at home,he received 30 letters_____.
a.at all&&&&&&&&&&&& b.after all&&&&&&&&&&& c.in all&&&&&&&&& d.above all
28. &i didn&t mean_____her.
&but talking like that means_____.
a.to hurt&&&&&&&&&&& b.hurting
c.hurting&&& d.to hurt
29. &how did you like this book?
&great.it is_____worth______.
a.reading it&&&&&&& b.reading
c. reading&&&&&&&&&& d.being read
30. to learn english well,___________.
a.much practice is needed &b.listening more is important
c.more books should be read &d.one needs much practice
31. your mother doesn&t expect you to be a bad child, _______.
a. so doesn&t your father&& b. so your father doesn&t
c. nor your father does&&& d. nor does your father
32. e-mail, as well as telephones, _____ an important part in daily communication.
a. is playing&& b. have played&& c. are playing&& d. play
33. my neighbor&s daughter changed so much that i didn&t ____ her at first sight.
a. realize &b. recognize& c. research& d. reserve
34. there was ____ time _____ i hated to go to school.
a. a, when&& b. a, that&&& c. /, when&& d. the, that
35. at the top of the mountain _____.
a. stands a tall tree& b. a tall tree stand &c. does a tall tree stand &d. is a tall tree standing
第二节: 完形填空(共20小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分30分)
when jenny started to cycle home from alice&s house, she wasn&t nervous. she was certainly not afraid of the dark. &&36& , it was only a 15-minute ride home. but halfway there, she began to wish that she hadn&t been so &&37& .
&&&&&& as she rounded a sharp bend, it suddenly &&38& &cold & very cold. jenny&s breath became puffs of white cloud and her legs were so cold that it became hard to ride.
&&&&&& with her heart beating fast, she struggled so hard to move &&39& &that she didn&t hear the car which suddenly appeared beside her. she stopped by the road. the big black car also &&40 . slowly, the passenger-window began to slide down. jenny held her breath. in the soft light inside the car, something &41& . then, the light brightened and jenny was staring at a sweet, grey-haired old lady. &hello, dear,& said the old lady. &i need &&42 . i&m afraid i&m lost. i need to find the nearest airport. i must be there in the next five minutes.&
&&&&& &airport? you &&43 &are lost,& jenny said. &you need to go back five kilometers &&44 &you reach the crossing. turn left and &&45 for about another 10 kilometers to the main highway. from there, just follow the &&46 &to the airport. but i&m afraid there&s no &&47& &you&ll get there in five minutes!&
&&&&&& &thank you very much, dear,& replied the old lady. &don&t worry & i&ll &&48 in time.&
&&&&&& the &&49 &moved up and the car started off. a little way ahead, it &&50 &and with headlights flashing, it drove past jenny. but then, something &&51 happened. the car began changing. first, its color &&52 &from black to silvery-grey. then, the wheels began disappearing, but the car continued to move forward, &&53 &just above the ground. as the car &&54 &into the dark sky, the big red tail-lights grew larger and larger and glowed more and more brightly. with a faint whistling &&55 , the car was gone in seconds, leaving jenny shaking her head in disbelief&
36.a. therefore &&&&&&&&&&& b. besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. however &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. otherwise
37.a. curious &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. stubborn
38.a. proved &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. seemed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. fell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. grew
39.a. forward &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. around&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. aside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. backward
40.a. stayed &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. stopped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. arrived&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. started
41.a. gathered&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. moved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. dropped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. existed
42.a. help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. water &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. rest &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. gas
43.a. necessarily&&&&&&&&&&& b. certainly &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. basically&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. normally
44.a. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. as &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. unless &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. until
45.a. drive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. march &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. walk
46.a. guidance &&&&&&&&&&&& b. signs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. notices&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. address
47.a. way &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.station&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. doubt
48.a. finish it &&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. get it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. make it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. have it
49.a. wheel &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. window&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. headlight&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. door
50.a. continued &&&&&&&&&& b. rushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. passed
51.a. sensitive &&&&&&&&&&&& b. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. imaginable&&&&&&&&&&&& d. important
52.a. appeared &&&&&&&&&&&& b. developed&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. spread&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. faded
53.a. floating &&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. rolling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. drawing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. flashing
54.a. returned &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. pointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. broke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. rose
55.a. voice &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. tune&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. tone
第三部份 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)
i am surprised each time my child has come home from school with a message saying his teacher wants to see me.
i know my son seems very naughty. he cannot concentrate(专心)on reading, he makes silly mistakes in his homework or often fails his exams.
whenever such things happen, his teacher shouts,&ask your parents to come here.& and then i have to go with my tail between my legs to find out what&s going on with my son and to listen to the teacher scold(训斥)him.
i really feel sorry for my son&s mistakes and usually feel personally responsible.
but i can&t help feeling angry with him after a meeting with his teacher.
gradually, i have realized that anger will do him no good, and that actually he needs my help.
on the other hand, i think that to educate our &little emperors(皇帝)&,there needs to be more understanding and cooperation(合作)between teachers and parents.
56. the writer&s child ___________.
a. is rude to others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. is often late for school
c. is dishonest&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. doesn&t do well in his lessons
57. when the teacher ___________, his father will be told to go to school.
a. gets angry&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. shouts
c. wants to scold the boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. listens patiently
58. while the teacher is scolding the child, the writer ___________.
a. cuts in sometimes&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &b. shouts at the student
c. feels ashamed&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &d. listens impatiently
59. in the writer&s opinion ___________will do good to the naughty child.
a. scolding&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&b. anger
c. teacher&s meeting with the parent&&&& & d. helping the child to realize his mistake
mary went out at night. she never forgot the night when she met a robber many years ago.
that evening, she was invited to a birthday party which lasted until two o&clock in the morning. without company mary walked along the quiet street.
suddenly from the shadow of a dark building a tall man with a sharp knife in his right hand ran out at her. &good evening, lady,& the man said in a low voice, &i don&t think you wish to die here.&
&what do you want?& mary asked.
&your earrings (耳环).take them off!& slowly mary&s eyes looked down. she tried to cover her necklace with the collar(领子)of her overcoat while she used the other hand to take off both of her earrings, and then she quickly threw them on the ground.
&take them and let me go.& she said. the robber looked at her only feeling uncertain. he saw the girl didn&t care for the earrings at all, only trying to protect the necklace. he realized the necklace would cost more. so he said, &give me your necklace.&
&oh, sir. it&s not worth much. please let me keep it.&
&stop rubbish. quick!&
with shaky hands, mary took off her necklace. as soon as the robber disappeared, she picked up her earrings and ran as fast as she could to one of her friends.
the earrings cost 480 pounds and the necklace the robber had taken away cost only six pounds ten shillings.
60. mary never forgot that night because ___________.
a. it was too late& b. she was robbed, but she fooled the robber
c. she had a good time at the party& d. she lost her earrings
61. the party ___________.
a. didn&t end at two&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. ended before two
c. lasted two hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& & d. was over at two
62. she tried to protect the necklace because ___________.
a. she didn&t want to lose it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. it was more important
c. she liked it better than earrings&&&&& d. she would rather have the necklace lost
63. the story tells us that she was a ___________girl.
a. clever and brave&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. clever and beautiful
c. brave and careful&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. clever and careful
a famous director of a big and expensive movie planned to film a beautiful sunset over the ocean, so that the audiences could see his hero and heroine in front of it at the end of the film as they said goodbye to each other for ever. he sent his camera staff out one evening to film the sunset.
the next morning he said to the men, &have you provided me with that sunset?&
&no, sir,& the men answered.
the director was angry. &why not?& he asked.
&well, sir,& one of the men answered, &we&re on the east coast here, and the sun sets in the west. we can get you a sunrise over the sea, if necessary, but not a sunset.&
&but i want a sunset!& the director shouted. &go to the airport, take the next flight to the west coast, and get one.&
but then a young secretary had an idea.&why don&t you photograph a sunrise,&she suggested,&and then play it backwards? then it will look like a sunset.&
&that is a very good idea!& the director said. then he turned to the camera staff and said, &tomorrow morning i want you to get me a beautiful sunrise over the sea.&
the camera crew went out early the next morning and filmed a bright sunrise over the beach in the middle of a beautiful bay(海湾).
then at nine o&clock they took it to the director. &here it is, sir,& they said, and gave it to him. he was very pleased.
they all went into the studio. &all right,& the director explained, &now our hero and heroine are going to say goodbye. run the film backwards so that we can see the &sunset& behind them.&
the &sunset& began, but after a quarter of a minute, the director suddenly put his face in his hands and shouted to the camera staff to stop.
the birds in the film were flying backwards, and the waves on the sea were going away from the beach.
64. one evening, the director sent his camera staff out ___________.
a. to watch a beautiful sunset&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to find an actor and an actress
c. to film a scene on the sea&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&& d. to meet the audience
65. why did the director want to send his staff to the west coast?
a. because he changed his mind about getting a sunset.
b. because he was angry with his staff.
c. because it was his secretary&s suggestion.
d. because he wanted to get a scene of sunset.
66. which of the following is not true?
a. the staff had to follow the director&s advice.
b. if you want to see a sunrise, the east coast is the place to go to.
c. the camera staff wasn&t able to film the scene the first day.
d. the director ordered his staff to stop filming the &sunset&.
67. the director wanted to film a sunset over the ocean because___________.
a. it went well with the separation of the hero and the heroine
b. when they arrived at the beach it was already in the evening
c. it was more moving than a sunrise
d. the ocean looked more beautiful at sunset
&&&&&& long march exhibit
&&&&&& the shanghai history museum is putting on an exhibition to mark the 60th anniversary of the long march. on show are more than 220 photos and 40 items that explain with pictures how the communist red army drew back from its besieged(被围困的) bases in jiangxi province and fought its way to northern shanxi province in the mid-1930s. explanations are all in chinese. the show will end on november 20.
&&&&&& time: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
&&&&&& address: 1286 hongqiao road
&&&&&& admission: 8 yuan for chinese /15 yuan for foreigners
&&&&& thai elephants
&&&&&& eight elephants from thailand are entertaining visitors at changfeng park by riding bikes, playing basketball, balancing on a beam, dancing and blowing a mouthorgan. people are encouraged to have a tug-of-war(拔河比赛)with the animals or lie on the ground and have the elephants walk over them. the elephants give three shows a day at 9:30 am, 3:30 pm and 8:00 pm and there is an additional show at l:30 pm at weekends. the show will end on november 15.
&&&&&& address: 189 daduhe road
&&&&&& admission: 30-40 yuan
&&&&&& dancing dolphins
&&&&&& dolphins jumping from the water to touch a ball, swaying their bodies to music, kissing people and doing math by tapping their tails have made the dolphinarium in peace park an attraction for children. seals and sealions also perform.
&&&&&& hours: 10:30 am, 4:00 pm, and 7:30 pm
&&&&&& admission: 20 yuan for adults and 10 yuan for children.
68. if you go to visit the long march exhibit with an australian, how much will you pay altogether for the admission?
&&& a. 16 yuan.& &&& &&&&b. 23 yuan.& c. 30 yuan.&&&&& d. 20 yuan.
69. at the exhibition, you will see ______.
&&& a. many articles written by famous writers . b. many things left by the red army
&&& c. books on the long march& d. many photos and pictures about the long march
70. which of the following is not done by the thai elephants?&
a. riding bicycles.&&& & b. blowing a mouth-organ.&&
c. doing math.&&&& d. having a tug-of-war with people.
71. the dolphinarium in peace park is a hall where you can see ______.
&&& a. not only dolphins but also seals and sea lions perform&& b. only dolphins perform
c. only seals and sea lions perform&&&&&&&&&&&&& && d. only seals perform
it looks like a mobile phone(手机), but the service is much cheaper. it acts like a mobile phone, but only in your own city. beyond the city walls, it&s useless.
&&& &little smart&, also called &xiaolingtong&, has always been compared to mobile phones. but actually, it is more like one of those cordless phones(无绳电话) used around the home. the only difference is that this one reaches much further than from the bathroom to the living room. it can travel across an entire city.
&&&& cheap costs are the main reason for the success of little smart. it costs 25 yuan a month for the line and about 0.1 yuan per minute to use. a mobile phone, on the other hand, can cost four or five times as much. what&s more, unlike mobile phones, there&s no fee(费) for incoming calls. so these low charges have attracted many users.
but, little smart is not really that smart. users often complain about its bad voice quality. and there are not as many stations to pick up its signals(信号) as there are for mobiles. &i couldn&t receive a phone call if i was on a bus,& said li ping, a user in hangzhou. &it worked fine when i stood still, but there were breaks in signal when i was moving.&
&&& scientists are trying to make little smart more user-friendly. messaging and internet access(接入) have been added to the service. and the latest little smart handset even has color screen.
72. how is the charge of little smart?
& a. about 10 fen per minute to use. b. it costs four or five times more than a mobile phone.
&&& c. it only costs 25 yuan each month. d. there&s no fee for calls.
73. why are users not satisfied with little smart?
&&& a. they can&t use it out of the city.
&&& b. there are so few stations for little smart to pick up its signals.
&&& c. when you use it, you must stand up.
&&& d. the charges are low.
74. the underlined word &handset& in the last paragraph means &______&.
&&& a. the hand bag &&&&&b. telephone&&&&&& c. service&& d. mobile phone
75. what can we infer from the passage?
a. it&s wrong to say that little smart is smart.
b. scientist are trying to make little smart smaller.
c. little smart will be better than today.&&&
d. people will change little smart into a mobile phone.
第四部分:对话填空(共10分)w-woman& m-man
w: what can i do for you?
m:i&m looking for a(76) p______ of black trousers.
w:what (77)s_______ do you want?
m:size thirty-five.
w:i&m afraid we haven&t got any black ones in that size at the (78)m______. but we have got some brown ones.
m:hmm,have you got any other (79)k______?
w:what (80)a______ those kinds over there?
m:well,that pair looks nice.how much do they (81)c______?
w:three hundred (82)y______.
m:hmm!that&s a bit expensive. can you give me a (83)d______.
w:i&m sorry but i think they(84) w_______ the price.
m:can i try them on?
w(85)c_______.
第五部分:书面表达(25分)
假设你是宜春四中学生会主席张华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),希望附近某大学的外籍教师brown女士来做评委,请参照以下通知给她写一份信。
英语演讲比赛&&&&
主题:人与自然
时间:6月15日下午 2:00&5:00
地点:501教室
参赛选手:10名学生
联系人:张华(电话 4487665)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 欢迎大家光临
注意:词数100左右。内容要点:1.自我介绍 2.邀请做评委 3.演讲主题 4.比赛时间&&& 5. 参赛选手& 6. 联系方式
&&&&& 高☆考♂资♀源&网
dear ms .brown,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
with best wishes
高三英语期中试卷(2010.11 )答题卡
1-5aabcb& 6-10bbbcc& 11-15cabba& 16-20bbac& 21-25cbacd& 26-30ccccd
31-35dabaa& 36-40bcdab& 41-45babda& 46-50bacbc& 51-55bdadc
56-60dccdb &61-65ddacd& 66-70dabdc& 71-75aabcc
76pair 77size 78moment 79kind 80about 81cost 82yuan 83discount 84worth 85certainly
dear ms. brown,
i'm zhang hua, a chairman of the student union of yichun no.4 middle school, which is close to your university. i'm writing to invite you to be a judge at our english speech contest to be held in our school on june 15. it will start at 2:00 pm in room 501 and last for about three hours. ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic &man and nature&. we hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. please call me at
if you have any questions.
i am looking forward to your reply.
with best wishes,
56-60dccdb& 61-65ddacd& 66-70dabdc& 71-75aabcc
76pair 77size 78moment 79kind 80about 81cost 82yuan 83discount 84worth 85certainly
dear ms. brown,
i'm zhang hua, a chairman of the student union of yichun no.4 middle school, which is close to your university. i'm writing to invite you to be a judge at our english speech contest to be held in our school on june 15. it will start at 2:00 pm in room 501 and last for about three hours. ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic &man and nature&. we hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. please call me at
with best wishes,
dear ms. brown,
with best wishes,
dear ms. brown,
with best wishes,
高三英语期中试卷(2010.11 )
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
请听下面5段对话,选出最佳选项。
1.how much does one ticket cost?
a.$4.00&&&&& b.$4.50&&&& c.$9.00
2.what does the woman mean?
a.professor black doesn&t usually write on the blackboard.
b.the woman didn&t attend the professor&s lecture.
c.the professor&s lecture was boring.
3.how is the food at the restaurant?
a.the food is very good.& &bthe food is not expensive.&& c.the food is not fast but cheap.
4.which statement of the following is right after the talk?
a.it&s going to rain. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&b.the man doesn&t believe it&s going to rain.
c.it has been raining for some time.
5.what can we infer from the talk?
a.the man doesn&t know about the speech.
b.the woman didn&t attend the speech.
c.the man regrets not attending the speech.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
请听第6段材料,回答第6至第8题。
6.what are the two speakers talking about?
a.using the left hand.&&&& b.operating machines.&&&&& c.designing machines.
7.what is the possible relationship between the two.speakers?
a.master and servant.&& &&b.fellow workers.&&&&&&&&& c.boss and secretary.
8.what can we learn from the conversation?
a.left-handers can&t run the machines.
b.the woman is more skillful than the man.
c.the woman only uses her right hand.
请听第7段材料,回答第9至第11题。
9.what was the weather like yesterday?
a.it was cloudy.&&&&&&&&& b.it was windy.&&&&&&&& c.it rained heavily.
10.what was the weather broadcast today?
a.it stays nice for the whole day.&&& b.it&s windy.
c.it&s fine at present but it will change in the afternoon.
11.how is the weather going to be at the weekend?
a.the temperature will drop to 9 degrees centigrade.
b.we will have occasional rain.
c.it&s going to be fine but a bit windy.
请听第8段材料,回答第12至第14题。
12.which flight of the following does the man have to take?
a.the night.& b.thr afternoon.& c.the morning.
13.why does the man have to take it?
a.to meet somebody.& b.to attend a conference.
c.to attend an interview.
14.what time will the flight get him there?
a.6:15 a.m.& b.7:15 a.m.& c.9a.m.
请听第9段材料,回答第15至第17题。
15.why did the officer want to see the driver&s license?
a.because the driver was speeding.
b. .because the driver was a stranger.
c. because the driver took the wrong turn.
16.how fast is allowed to drive in business areas of that city?
a.20 miles per hour. &b. 25 miles per hour.&&& c.35 miles per hour.
17.what is the result?
a.she took the man to the police station.
b.she just warned him and let him go.&&& c.she gave him a ticket.
请听第10段材料,回答第18至第20题。
18.what used to happen in the classroom?
a.children sat in the classroom for hours.
b.children could learn by themselves.
c.children liked to sit in the classroom.
19.what is the right teaching way?
a.to make children learn at all
b. to let children learn by themselves at all.
c.to help children learn and discover things.
20.why can&t some of the children find jobs?
a.their parents won&t allow them to do ?
b.the teacher won&t allow them to do.
c.they are too young to be allowed
第二部分:英语知识运用
第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21. what lessons china can draw from ______ global financial crisis has become _____ hot topic among us students.
& a. the&&&&&&&&&& b. /; a&&&&&&&&& c. a&&&&&&&&&& d. /; the
22. don&t worry about the child. next to him ________ a lady, _______ he can turn when he is in trouble.
&& a. whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to whom&&&
&& c. with whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to whom
23. &&i can&t get on with some of my classmates. they just leave me in the cold.
&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&. but what&s the reason?
&a. sorry to hear that.&&&&&&&&&& b. how about that?&&&
c. don&t mention it.&&&&&&&&&&& d. never give up.
24.the doctors devoted themselves________a better cure for the terrible disease sars.
a.to find &&&& b.finding&&&&& c.to finding d.in finding
25. it was in the house_____he used to live_____the secret meeting was held.
a.where&&&&&&&&&&&&& & b.that&&&&&&
c.where&&&&&&&& & d.that
26. he and his friends______ in the storm and were______.
a.in danger& b. dangerous
c.in danger& & d.dangerous
27. during his stay at home,he received 30 letters_____.
a.at all&&&&&&&&&&&& b.after all&&&&&&&&&&& c.in all&&&&&&&&& d.above all
28. &i didn&t mean_____her.
&but talking like that means_____.
a.to hurt&&&&&&&&&&& b.hurting
c.hurting&&& d.to hurt
29. &how did you like this book?
&great.it is_____worth______.
a.reading it&&&&&&& b.reading
c. reading&&&&&&&&&& d.being read
30. to learn english well,___________.
a.much practice is needed &b.listening more is important
c.more books should be read &d.one needs much practice
31. your mother doesn&t expect you to be a bad child, _______.
a. so doesn&t your father&& b. so your father doesn&t
c. nor your father does&&& d. nor does your father
32. e-mail, as well as telephones, _____ an important part in daily communication.
a. is playing&& b. have played&& c. are playing&& d. play
33. my neighbor&s daughter changed so much that i didn&t ____ her at first sight.
a. realize &b. recognize& c. research& d. reserve
34. there was ____ time _____ i hated to go to school.
a. a, when&& b. a, that&&& c. /, when&& d. the, that
35. at the top of the mountain _____.
a. stands a tall tree& b. a tall tree stand &c. does a tall tree stand &d. is a tall tree standing
第二节: 完形填空(共20小题; 每小题1.5分, 满分30分)
when jenny started to cycle home from alice&s house, she wasn&t nervous. she was certainly not afraid of the dark. &&36& , it was only a 15-minute ride home. but halfway there, she began to wish that she hadn&t been so &&37& .
&&&&&& as she rounded a sharp bend, it suddenly &&38& &cold & very cold. jenny&s breath became puffs of white cloud and her legs were so cold that it became hard to ride.
&&&&&& with her heart beating fast, she struggled so hard to move &&39& &that she didn&t hear the car which suddenly appeared beside her. she stopped by the road. the big black car also &&40 . slowly, the passenger-window began to slide down. jenny held her breath. in the soft light inside the car, something &41& . then, the light brightened and jenny was staring at a sweet, grey-haired old lady. &hello, dear,& said the old lady. &i need &&42 . i&m afraid i&m lost. i need to find the nearest airport. i must be there in the next five minutes.&
&&&&& &airport? you &&43 &are lost,& jenny said. &you need to go back five kilometers &&44 &you reach the crossing. turn left and &&45 for about another 10 kilometers to the main highway. from there, just follow the &&46 &to the airport. but i&m afraid there&s no &&47& &you&ll get there in five minutes!&
&&&&&& &thank you very much, dear,& replied the old lady. &don&t worry & i&ll &&48 in time.&
&&&&&& the &&49 &moved up and the car started off. a little way ahead, it &&50 &and with headlights flashing, it drove past jenny. but then, something &&51 happened. the car began changing. first, its color &&52 &from black to silvery-grey. then, the wheels began disappearing, but the car continued to move forward, &&53 &just above the ground. as the car &&54 &into the dark sky, the big red tail-lights grew larger and larger and glowed more and more brightly. with a faint whistling &&55 , the car was gone in seconds, leaving jenny shaking her head in disbelief&
36.a. therefore &&&&&&&&&&& b. besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. however &&&&&&&&&&&&& d. otherwise
37.a. curious &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. brave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. stubborn
38.a. proved &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. seemed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. fell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. grew
39.a. forward &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. around&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. aside&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. backward
40.a. stayed &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. stopped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. arrived&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. started
41.a. gathered&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. moved&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. dropped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. existed
42.a. help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. water &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. rest &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. gas
43.a. necessarily&&&&&&&&&&& b. certainly &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. basically&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. normally
44.a. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. as &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. unless &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. until
45.a. drive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. march &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. follow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. walk
46.a. guidance &&&&&&&&&&&& b. signs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. notices&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. address
47.a. way &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. room&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.station&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. doubt
48.a. finish it &&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. get it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. make it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. have it
49.a. wheel &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. window&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. headlight&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. door
50.a. continued &&&&&&&&&& b. rushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. passed
51.a. sensitive &&&&&&&&&&&& b. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. imaginable&&&&&&&&&&&& d. important
52.a. appeared &&&&&&&&&&&& b. developed&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. spread&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. faded
53.a. floating &&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. rolling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. drawing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. flashing
54.a. returned &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. pointed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. broke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. rose
55.a. voice &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. tune&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. sound&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. tone
第三部份 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)
i am surprised each time my child has come home from school with a message saying his teacher wants to see me.
i know my son seems very naughty. he cannot concentrate(专心)on reading, he makes silly mistakes in his homework or often fails his exams.
whenever such things happen, his teacher shouts,&ask your parents to come here.& and then i have to go with my tail between my legs to find out what&s going on with my son and to listen to the teacher scold(训斥)him.
i really feel sorry for my son&s mistakes and usually feel personally responsible.
but i can&t help feeling angry with him after a meeting with his teacher.
gradually, i have realized that anger will do him no good, and that actually he needs my help.
on the other hand, i think that to educate our &little emperors(皇帝)&,there needs to be more understanding and cooperation(合作)between teachers and parents.
56. the writer&s child ___________.
a. is rude to others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. is often late for school
c. is dishonest&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. doesn&t do well in his lessons
57. when the teacher ___________, his father will be told to go to school.
a. gets angry&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. shouts
c. wants to scold the boy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. listens patiently
58. while the teacher is scolding the child, the writer ___________.
a. cuts in sometimes&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &b. shouts at the student
c. feels ashamed&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &d. listens impatiently
59. in the writer&s opinion ___________will do good to the naughty child.
a. scolding&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&b. anger
c. teacher&s meeting with the parent&&&& & d. helping the child to realize his mistake
mary went out at night. she never forgot the night when she met a robber many years ago.
that evening, she was invited to a birthday party which lasted until two o&clock in the morning. without company mary walked along the quiet street.
suddenly from the shadow of a dark building a tall man with a sharp knife in his right hand ran out at her. &good evening, lady,& the man said in a low voice, &i don&t think you wish to die here.&
&what do you want?& mary asked.
&your earrings (耳环).take them off!& slowly mary&s eyes looked down. she tried to cover her necklace with the collar(领子)of her overcoat while she used the other hand to take off both of her earrings, and then she quickly threw them on the ground.
&take them and let me go.& she said. the robber looked at her only feeling uncertain. he saw the girl didn&t care for the earrings at all, only trying to protect the necklace. he realized the necklace would cost more. so he said, &give me your necklace.&
&oh, sir. it&s not worth much. please let me keep it.&
&stop rubbish. quick!&
with shaky hands, mary took off her necklace. as soon as the robber disappeared, she picked up her earrings and ran as fast as she could to one of her friends.
the earrings cost 480 pounds and the necklace the robber had taken away cost only six pounds ten shillings.
60. mary never forgot that night because ___________.
a. it was too late& b. she was robbed, but she fooled the robber
c. she had a good time at the party& d. she lost her earrings
61. the party ___________.
a. didn&t end at two&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. ended before two
c. lasted two hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& & d. was over at two
62. she tried to protect the necklace because ___________.
a. she didn&t want to lose it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. it was more important
c. she liked it better than earrings&&&&& d. she would rather have the necklace lost
63. the story tells us that she was a ___________girl.
a. clever and brave&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. clever and beautiful
c. brave and careful&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. clever and careful
a famous director of a big and expensive movie planned to film a beautiful sunset over the ocean, so that the audiences could see his hero and heroine in front of it at the end of the film as they said goodbye to each other for ever. he sent his camera staff out one evening to film the sunset.
the next morning he said to the men, &have you provided me with that sunset?&
&no, sir,& the men answered.
the director was angry. &why not?& he asked.
&well, sir,& one of the men answered, &we&re on the east coast here, and the sun sets in the west. we can get you a sunrise over the sea, if necessary, but not a sunset.&
&but i want a sunset!& the director shouted. &go to the airport, take the next flight to the west coast, and get one.&
but then a young secretary had an idea.&why don&t you photograph a sunrise,&she suggested,&and then play it backwards? then it will look like a sunset.&
&that is a very good idea!& the director said. then he turned to the camera staff and said, &tomorrow morning i want you to get me a beautiful sunrise over the sea.&
the camera crew went out early the next morning and filmed a bright sunrise over the beach in the middle of a beautiful bay(海湾).
then at nine o&clock they took it to the director. &here it is, sir,& they said, and gave it to him. he was very pleased.
they all went into the studio. &all right,& the director explained, &now our hero and heroine are going to say goodbye. run the film backwards so that we can see the &sunset& behind them.&
the &sunset& began, but after a quarter of a minute, the director suddenly put his face in his hands and shouted to the camera staff to stop.
the birds in the film were flying backwards, and the waves on the sea were going away from the beach.
64. one evening, the director sent his camera staff out ___________.
a. to watch a beautiful sunset&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to find an actor and an actress
c. to film a scene on the sea&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&& d. to meet the audience
65. why did the director want to send his staff to the west coast?
a. because he changed his mind about getting a sunset.
b. because he was angry with his staff.
c. because it was his secretary&s suggestion.
d. because he wanted to get a scene of sunset.
66. which of the following is not true?
a. the staff had to follow the director&s advice.
b. if you want to see a sunrise, the east coast is the place to go to.
c. the camera staff wasn&t able to film the scene the first day.
d. the director ordered his staff to stop filming the &sunset&.
67. the director wanted to film a sunset over the ocean because___________.
a. it went well with the separation of the hero and the heroine
b. when they arrived at the beach it was already in the evening
c. it was more moving than a sunrise
d. the ocean looked more beautiful at sunset
&&&&&& long march exhibit
&&&&&& the shanghai history museum is putting on an exhibition to mark the 60th anniversary of the long march. on show are more than 220 photos and 40 items that explain with pictures how the communist red army drew back from its besieged(被围困的) bases in jiangxi province and fought its way to northern shanxi province in the mid-1930s. explanations are all in chinese. the show will end on november 20.
&&&&&& time: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
&&&&&& address: 1286 hongqiao road
&&&&&& admission: 8 yuan for chinese /15 yuan for foreigners
&&&&& thai elephants
&&&&&& eight elephants from thailand are entertaining visitors at changfeng park by riding bikes, playing basketball, balancing on a beam, dancing and blowing a mouthorgan. people are encouraged to have a tug-of-war(拔河比赛)with the animals or lie on the ground and have the elephants walk over them. the elephants give three shows a day at 9:30 am, 3:30 pm and 8:00 pm and there is an additional show at l:30 pm at weekends. the show will end on november 15.
&&&&&& address: 189 daduhe road
&&&&&& admission: 30-40 yuan
&&&&&& dancing dolphins
&&&&&& dolphins jumping from the water to touch a ball, swaying their bodies to music, kissing people and doing math by tapping their tails have made the dolphinarium in peace park an attraction for children. seals and sealions also perform.
&&&&&& hours: 10:30 am, 4:00 pm, and 7:30 pm
&&&&&& admission: 20 yuan for adults and 10 yuan for children.
68. if you go to visit the long march exhibit with an australian, how much will you pay altogether for the admission?
&&& a. 16 yuan.& &&& &&&&b. 23 yuan.& c. 30 yuan.&&&&& d. 20 yuan.
69. at the exhibition, you will see ______.
&&& a. many articles written by famous writers . b. many things left by the red army
&&& c. books on the long march& d. many photos and pictures about the long march
70. which of the following is not done by the thai elephants?&
a. riding bicycles.&&& & b. blowing a mouth-organ.&&
c. doing math.&&&& d. having a tug-of-war with people.
71. the dolphinarium in peace park is a hall where you can see ______.
&&& a. not only dolphins but also seals and sea lions perform&& b. only dolphins perform
c. only seals and sea lions perform&&&&&&&&&&&&& && d. only seals perform
it looks like a mobile phone(手机), but the service is much cheaper. it acts like a mobile phone, but only in your own city. beyond the city walls, it&s useless.
&&& &little smart&, also called &xiaolingtong&, has always been compared to mobile phones. but actually, it is more like one of those cordless phones(无绳电话) used around the home. the only difference is that this one reaches much further than from the bathroom to the living room. it can travel across an entire city.
&&&& cheap costs are the main reason for the success of little smart. it costs 25 yuan a month for the line and about 0.1 yuan per minute to use. a mobile phone, on the other hand, can cost four or five times as much. what&s more, unlike mobile phones, there&s no fee(费) for incoming calls. so these low charges have attracted many users.
but, little smart is not really that smart. users often complain about its bad voice quality. and there are not as many stations to pick up its signals(信号) as there are for mobiles. &i couldn&t receive a phone call if i was on a bus,& said li ping, a user in hangzhou. &it worked fine when i stood still, but there were breaks in signal when i was moving.&
&&& scientists are trying to make little smart more user-friendly. messaging and internet access(接入) have been added to the service. and the latest little smart handset even has color screen.
72. how is the charge of little smart?
& a. about 10 fen per minute to use. b. it costs four or five times more than a mobile phone.
&&& c. it only costs 25 yuan each month. d. there&s no fee for calls.
73. why are users not satisfied with little smart?
&&& a. they can&t use it out of the city.
&&& b. there are so few stations for little smart to pick up its signals.
&&& c. when you use it, you must stand up.
&&& d. the charges are low.
74. the underlined word &handset& in the last paragraph means &______&.
&&& a. the hand bag &&&&&b. telephone&&&&&& c. service&& d. mobile phone
75. what can we infer from the passage?
a. it&s wrong to say that little smart is smart.
b. scientist are trying to make little smart smaller.
c. little smart will be better than today.&&&
d. people will change little smart into a mobile phone.
第四部分:对话填空(共10分)w-woman& m-man
w: what can i do for you?
m:i&m looking for a(76) p______ of black trousers.
w:what (77)s_______ do you want?
m:size thirty-five.
w:i&m afraid we haven&t got any black ones in that size at the (78)m______. but we have got some brown ones.
m:hmm,have you got any other (79)k______?
w:what (80)a______ those kinds over there?
m:well,that pair looks nice.how much do they (81)c______?
w:three hundred (82)y______.
m:hmm!that&s a bit expensive. can you give me a (83)d______.
w:i&m sorry but i think they(84) w_______ the price.
m:can i try them on?
w(85)c_______.
第五部分:书面表达(25分)
假设你是宜春四中学生会主席张华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),希望附近某大学的外籍教师brown女士来做评委,请参照以下通知给她写一份信。
英语演讲比赛&&&&
主题:人与自然
时间:6月15日下午 2:00&5:00
地点:501教室
参赛选手:10名学生
联系人:张华(电话 4487665)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 欢迎大家光临
注意:词数100左右。内容要点:1.自我介绍 2.邀请做评委 3.演讲主题 4.比赛时间&&& 5. 参赛选手& 6. 联系方式
&&&&& 高☆考♂资♀源&网
dear ms .brown,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &
with best wishes
高三英语期中试卷(2010.11 )答题卡
56-60dccdb &61-65ddacd& 66-70dabdc& 71-75aabcc
dear ms. brown,
with best wishes,
dear ms. brown,
with best wishes,
dear ms. brown,
with best wishes,
dear ms. brown,
with best wishes,
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 bungee jumping 的文章

随机推荐