_____in the Internet,more and more atudents would like to watch thwatch free moviess online

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.The strike was not a success because of the workers' leader who ________ the managers.A.sold out to B.sold out C.sold off D.sold up 2.In our discussion today,I'd like first to ________ the influences that the Internet will exercise on modern life.A.account to B.account for C.talk D.say 3.I work in the English department that _______ three teaching sections.A.makes of B.constitutes C.consists of D.forms 4.Being ________ who you really are is the first step to integrity.A.open to B.open for C.open with D.open about 5.You asked me if you should move your parents in.Well,I can't advise yo it's a matter of ________.A.consciousness B.conscience C.kindness D.sympathy 6.The ________ she is in is whether to get married and live her own life or to stay at home supporting the family.A.trouble B.problem C.choice D.dilemma 7.Though ________ possible punishment,some students are still inclined to cheat on tests.A.aware of B.knowing C.recognizing D.being aware 8.To cheat or not to cheat,this is a(n) ________ of honesty.A.question B.problem C.request D.issue 9.To be frank,I'd rather you ________ in the case.A.will not be involved B.not involved C.not to be involved D.were not involved 10.If you think that the illness might be serious you should not ______ going to the doctor.A.put off B.hold back C.put away D.hold up 11.If you want to know the train timetable,please ______ at the booking office.A.acquire B.inquire C.request D.require 12.He thought that _______.A.the effort doing the job was not worth B.the effort was not worth in doing the job C.it was not worth the effort doing the job D.it was not worth the effort by doing the job 13.The coming of the railways in the 1830s ______ our society and economic life.A.transformed B.transported C.transferred D.translated 14.I have no objection _____ the evening with them.A.to spend B.to spending C.of spending D.spending 15.Realizing that he hadn't enough money and ________ to borrow from his father,he decided to sell his watch.A.not wanted B.not to want C.not wanting D.wanting not26.Mary has done very well,_______ she has only one year of experience teaching.A.considering that B.in that C.as soon as D.for that 27._______ I sympathize,I can't really do very much to help.A.Whereas B.As C.On the other hand D.While 28._______ they had finished the work,they did not go home.A.Till B.Until C.Before D.Since 29.You can fly to London this evening _______ you don't mind changing planes in Paris.A.provided B.unless C.except D.as soon as 30.It has the same result,_______ way you do it.A.as B.however C.what D.whichever
1 A2 D3 C4 D5 B6 D7 B8 A9 D10 A11 B12 C13 A14 D15 C26 A27 D28 C29 B30 D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B C B A D A A C A这是前10个
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
_____in the Internet,more and more atudents would like to watch the movies onlinethan go to the cinema.A.Involving B.Involved C.Being involved应该选哪一个?为什么?
Bbe involved in卷入,参与,接触……分析:句子的主语是more and more atudents ,原句应该是:_be involved ____in the Internet,more and more atudents would like to watch the movies online.由于前半句是作状语,所以省略了be动词.
为什么不能加being?
这么说吧,动词作状语有三种形式:to do(表示将来), doing(表示主动),done(表示被动)
如果选D就有点不阴不阳,因为be involved in 是被动形式,所以就要省略be
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选A这是一个独立主格问题,主语是students,那么就得主动
C,be involved in 是固定词组,表示沉迷于。。。,该句应该是独立主格
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Do you prefer to go to the cinema or watch a film at home?Why?求一篇大概读起来长2分钟的英文文章
I prefer watching movies at the theater rather than at home.Even though watching movies at home is very comfortable and we can sprawl on the couch,it is definitely not as wonderful and exciting as watching films in the theater.In the cinema,the screen is many times larger than what we have at home,and the sound effects are amazing.I feel that watching a film on a large screen is very exciting.It is totally different from what we would feel at home.In addition,in my opinion,sound effects are extremely important since they help to build up the climax of movies.The numerous large speakers in a theater are especially made to perform this function,so apparently,the ones we have at home are barely comparable.In theaters,the atmosphere is also more suitable for watching movies than at home.For example,when watching a detective movie,everyone would hold their breath together at the climax.This adds to the tense environment and it would make the whole experience very thrilling.Hence,in conlusion,I prefer watching movies at the theater to home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Many p__22__ like to watch TV.Watching TV is o__23__ of the most important activities of the day.TV brings the outside w__24__ closer to people’s h__25__.Some people say the word is now smaller t__26__ before because of TV.P__27__ they are r__28__.
这是我的填法 22 people 23 one 24world 25 home 26 than 27 perhaps 28 right.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 watch free movies 的文章

随机推荐