Miss you is a sickness miss u是什么意思思丫

missis的意思,missis翻译,音标读音,用法例句 | missis的意思,missis的音标读音解释 23:48missis翻译太太音标读音英式:['m?s?z, -?s]美式:['m?s?z, -?s]基本意思n.太太,老婆形近的词
Jack and his missis are as happy as two lovebirds now.杰克和他太太现在是一对快乐的鸳鸯。
Your Missis has not been my friend: she has been my foe.你的太太向来不是我的朋友,她是我的敌人。
I wish I were you, because it will be all yours when there is no missis!但愿我是你,因为到了太太不在的时候,就全归你啦!
More recentlypresdent Mrs Klinton have, President and Missis Clinton had a small garden.前不久,主席和克林顿太太也有了一个小花园。
I thought he meant for missis's sickness, so I answered, yes.我以为他是指太太的病,所以我就回答说,是啊。
More recently, President and Missis Colinton Clinton had a small garden.最近,克林顿总统和夫人有了一个小花园。
Mrs Missis Obama said two behides 2 beehives will privde provide honey.奥巴马夫人说2个蜂巢就能提供蜂蜜了。
You're right. How's the missis?是啊,你说的对,你太太们好吗?
Are these your kids, missis?太太,这些孩子是你的吗?
But the doctor says missis must go: he says she's been in a consumption these many months.可是大夫说太太一定要完啦,他说好几个月来她就有肺痨病。
Missis Obama said 2 bee hives beehives will provide honey.奥巴马妻子说会有两个蜂箱来供应蜂蜜。
Missis Obama said 2 bee halves beehives will provide honey.奥巴马夫人说两个蜂箱将提供蜂蜜。
More recently President and Missis Clinton had a small garden.近来的克林顿总统夫妇拥有一个小花园。
Missis Obama said 2 behaves beehives will provide honey.奥巴马夫人说两箱蜂窝提供蜂蜜。
Can I have a word with your missis? He asked the servant girl.他向女佣人问道:我能跟你女主人讲句话吗?
I'd like to have missis say which is worth the most.我倒要请太太来评论一下,哪个最值钱。
Missis Obama said 2 bee beehives will provide honey.奥巴马夫人说2个蜂箱用来采蜜。
More recently, President and Missis Clinton had a small garden.近几年,总统克林顿也有一个小菜园。
Missis Obama said two bee hubs 2 beehives will provide honey.奥巴马太太说两箱蜜蜂可以提供蜂蜜。
Miss missis obama said, to be halves 2 beehives will provide honey.奥巴马夫人说,两箱蜂将提供蜂蜜。
More recently, President and Missis Clinton had a small gardenbutBut it was planted in containers on the roof of the White House.更近一些的时候,克林顿总统和夫人也有一个小的菜园,但是它是种在白宫房顶上的容器中的。
Missis Obama said 2 beehives will provide honey.米歇尔表示还会有两个蜂箱用来酿蜜。
More recently, President and Misses Missis Clinton had a small garden, but. But it was planted in containers on the roof of the White House.最近的是克林顿总统和夫人,有一个小花园,但是种植在白宫屋顶的容器里面。
Missis walked in ', she said,` as chill as an icicle, and as high as a princess.“夫人走进来了,”她说,“跟个冰柱似的,冷冰冰的,又像个公主似的高不可攀。
"It was quite right, Bessie. Your Missis has not been my friend: she has been my foe."“我做得很对,贝茜。你的太太向来不是我的朋友,她是我的敌人。”
More recently, President and Missis Clinton had a small garden, but. But it was planted in containers on the roof oof of the White House.最近以来,克林顿总统及夫人也有一块小园地,但是它是计划在白宫的屋顶上的。
For some singular reason, an impression seemed to reign among the servants generally that Missis would not be particularly disobliged by delay.说也奇怪,仆人中似乎普遍有一种印象:觉得耽误一点时间,主母也决不会见怪。
百科解释网络意思夫人太太相关单词missis的相关作文今天是老太太去世一周年,现在想起来去年老太太还是余坤灿的玩伴,老太太住院,余坤灿也问过几次,时间长了,没有看见,余坤灿也就忘了。老太太实在太老了,她走完了自己的...有一天晚上,年迈的老太太在回家的路上在路过一个坟地的时候,看见最里面的一个坟墓在发光就走过去看看在刚走到坟墓跟前的时候坟墓突然打开了,老太太就走进去了,阶梯很长...房东老太太在上海遇上一名房东老太太。老太太六十多岁了,整天把十多家房客的门前打扫得干干净净,院子摆弄得井然有序,只是话多爱数落他人。谁的家间脏乱,或者把自行车...{p}以前,海洋里开了一场鱼类大比拼,我的太太太太太太太爷爷想去参加,结果被门卫大虾兵给拦住了,于是我的太太太太太太太爷爷就问:&为什么不让我进去呀,我可是...问题补充&&
本页链接:
&quot。即&quot,不可出现在同一个句子中;Miss&quot思念是一种病,开头应用动名词;Missing you is a sickness,这句话有语法错误;和&is&都是动词.&quot。另外有的就是
热心网友 &
思念你是一种病。
ymmijsina&
思念是一种病。。。
猜你感兴趣

我要回帖

更多关于 miss u是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐