上传于||文档简介
&&冀教版小学英语四年级连词成句练习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译1.You think you have found a watch that a friend lost.How do you ask him/her to describe it?2.A friend says he/she has something that belongs to you.Hou do you ask to see it?3.You are talking to someone.You want to know where he/she lives(the number of the house and the name of the street).
1、你觉得自己发现了一位朋友遗失的手表.你怎样请他/她描述这块表.Would you like to tell me what is your watch like?2、一位朋友说他/她手头有一件属于你的东西.你怎么要求看看这样东西?May I just have a look?3、你正在和人谈话,你想知道他/她住在什么地方(房屋号码和街道名称).May I have your detailed address?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.You想你已经发现了一种观赏的朋友lost.How你问他/她来描述它? 2.A朋友说,他/她的东西,属于你问you.Hou看到它? 3.You通话someone.You想知道他/她的生命(数目的房子和街道名称)
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语连词成句 open,how,do,a,document,new,you.emails,do,you,many,how,day,every,send.
527541izTV
How do you open a new document ?
How do you send many emails every day ?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Thank you _____ A to send me the photos B for sending me the photos
thank sb for doing sth.感谢某人做某事.固定搭配.选B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B没有A这个说法
B 为什么而感谢 thanks for doing sth
B Thank you for doing sth.
扫描下载二维码连词成句(5分)【小题1】at , always, my, gets, grandpa, up, 5:30, the, in ,morning__________________________________________________【小题2】sends, with, computer, his , emails, he ____________________________________________________【小题3】sometimes, play, after, school, we , football___________________________________________________【小题4】help, me, can, save ,my, you, document_______________________________________________________?【小题5】sports ,when, you, do, usually, do_______________________________________________________ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:连词成句(5分)【小题1】at , always, my, gets, grandpa, up, 5:30, the, in ,morning__________________________________________________【小题2】sends, with, computer, his , emails, he ____________________________________________________【小题3】sometimes, play, after, school, we , football___________________________________________________【小题4】help, me, can, save ,my, you, document_______________________________________________________?【小题5】sports ,when, you, do, usually, do_______________________________________________________连词成句(5分)【小题1】at , always, my, gets, grandpa, up, 5:30, the, in ,morning__________________________________________________【小题2】sends, with, computer, his , emails, he ____________________________________________________【小题3】sometimes, play, after, school, we , football___________________________________________________【小题4】help, me, can, save ,my, you, document_______________________________________________________?【小题5】sports ,when, you, do, usually, do_______________________________________________________科目:最佳答案【小题1】My grandpa always gets up at 5:30 in the morning.【小题2】He sends emails with his computer【小题3】Sometimes we play football after school.【小题4】Can you help me save my document?【小题5】When do you usually do sports?解析试题分析:【小题1】根据关键单词可知,本句指的是,我的奶奶总是在早晨5:30起床。故填:My grandpa always gets up at 5:30 in the morning.【小题2】根据关键单词可知,本句指的是,他用电脑发电子邮件。故填:He sends emails with his computer【小题3】根据关键单词可知,本句指的是,我们有时在放学后踢足球。故填:Sometimes we play football after school.【小题4】根据关键单词可知,本句指的是,你能帮助我保存一下文档吗?故填:Can you help me save my document?【小题5】根据关键单词可知,本句指的是,你通常和谁做运动?故填:When do you usually do sports?考点:考查连词成句。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 sending 的文章

随机推荐